Best Ant Killer For Patios in 2023
TERRO T300B 2-Pack Liquid Ant Bait Ant Killer
- Kills the ants you see and the ones you don’t
- Ready to use set the bait, attract ants, and kill the colony
- Sealed station keeps liquid bait Fresh until opened
- Use bait stations along baseboard, under appliances, on windowsills and wherever ants are numerous
Ultrasonic Pest Repeller, 6 Packs, 2020 Upgraded Electronic Indoor Plug in for Insects, Mice,Ant, Mosquito, Spider, Rodent, Roach, Mosquito Repellent for Children and Pets' Safe [White]
- 【100% SAFE & ECO-FRIENDLY PEST CONTROL SOLUTION】 Non-toxic, No radiation, No harmful chemicals, Odorless, Inaudible and 100% Safe to human and pets. The ultrasonic pest repellent repel pests away without killing them, say goodbye to mouse traps, mouse mats, mouse poison, spray glue traps, roach motels, rat poison, rat traps, flea spray for the home, moth killer for wardrobe, and insect sprays.
- 【Plug and Play Pest Control Repellent】 Just plug the electronic pest control ultrasonic repellent in power sockets or outdoor socket it will start to repel the pests when you notice the blue night light is on. Recommended to plug the ultrasonic pest control repeller at between 30-50 inches away from the floor for flying pests and 10-30 inches from the ground for crawling pests.
- 【New Multi-Layered Frequency Technology】 It is upgraded with intelligently design using three layered Bionic wave, ultrasonic waves and electromagnetic waves to directly affect the neurological auditory and immunity to each repellents. With this new multi-layered frequency technology it could expand its coverage area for a full blast of repelling insects indoors up to the garden. One unit of the ultrasonic pest repellent covers up to 1600sq.ft, which suit for house, warehouse, office, hotel
- 【2020 LATEST DUAL CHIP TECHNOLOGY】 The improvement comes with an improved low frequency waves and is much more safer to humans and pets that won't disturb your sleep during night time. It includes sound generators that mimics predator to repel fox and racoons through bionic waves. For highly infested area, use 6 units of pest repellent to effectively eradicate insects and pests. This is an advantage flea treatment for cats and dogs.
- 【100% SATISFACTION & MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】 We want to help you keep pest away from your home so our professional team has done many experiments. The typical results can take 2-3 weeks depending on the severity of the pest infestation. If you haven't see the results after 4 weeks or have any other questions, feel free to contact us. We will provide you with satisfying solution and offer a 100% money back guarantee.
Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer1, 12 oz. (2-Pack)
- Kills the queen and destroys the mound
- No watering-in required
- Treats up to 162 mounds (twin pack 324 mounds total)
- Guaranteed to kill or your money back
- Use Ortho Orthene Fire Ant Killer as part of Ortho 2-Step Fire Ant Method
Ortho Home Defense Insect Killer Granules 3, 2.5 lbs
- One application controls insects for up to 3 months (Refer to booklet for insects killed for 3 months.)
- Treats an average 2,000 sq. ft. home more than twice
- Apply around home's foundation
- People and pets may re-enter area after product is watered in and allowed to dry
- Kills all listed home-invading insects (Refer to booklet for insects killed for 3 months.)
Wondercide Natural Indoor Pest Control Spray for Home and Kitchen â€” Fly, Ant, Spider, and Roach Killer and Repellent â€” 32 oz Peppermint
- KILLS & REPELS. A preventative and a treatment, this spray kills and repels indoor pests and keeps your home pest-free. Kills flying, crawling, biting and stinging pests including ants, roaches, spiders, flies, fleas, ticks, wasps, scorpions, mosquitoes, fruit flies, silverfish, moths, gnats, carpet beetles, earwigs, palmetto bugs, waterbugs.
- WORKS ON CARPET & FURNITURE. This versatile spray is also an indoor flea treatment and flea killer for your home. It kills fleas in carpet, furniture, bedding and flooring, and eliminates adults, eggs, and larvae in the home without staining.
- SAFE FOR DOGS & CATS. Pet-friendly, this spray is gentle enough to use several times a week around your loved ones, yet powerful enough to fully eliminate pests and provide lasting repellency in your home.
- NATURALLY DERIVED AND POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE. Using natural essential oils, this spray is a safe alternative to electronic bug zappers, lights and traps. No artificial colors, fragrances or synthetic pesticides. Made in the USA from naturally-derived ingredients and safe around children. Safe when used as directed.
Terro t334 Adhesive Strips for Discreet Multi-Surface Liquid Ant Baits, 1 Pack, Orange
- Attracts and kills the household ants you see and the ants you don’t
- 4 Discreet Bait Stations, two color design blends in with your décor
- Adhesive strips attach ant baits to walls or under cabinets
- Worker ants carry and deliver a lethal dose to the rest of the colony
- Stay fresh twist tab keeps liquid bait fresh until opened
Raid Ant Killer Baits, For Household Use, Child Resistant, 4 Count
- Kills the colony.
- Kills ants for 3 months.
- Child resistant.
- Kills bugs at the source.
- Baits fit snugly in corners and along ant trails.
Hot Shot HG-2048 MaxAttrax Ant Bait, Child-Resitant Bait Station, 8-Count
- STARTS KILLING ANTS IN HOURS: Hot Shot MaxAttrax Ant Bait provides relief from even tough ant problems – it kills the ants you see and kills the hidden ants you don't see
- KILLS THE QUEEN COLONY: Works up to 6 months indoors
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Use near walls, in closets and cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators; place one bait station along each ant trail around the outside of homes
- CHILD RESISTANT: Contains 8 child-resistant bait stations
TERRO T1812 Outdoor Liquid Ant Killer Bait Stakes - 8 Traps
- Kills the ants you see and the ones you don’t
- Targets ants outdoors before they can come indoors
- Ready to use; insert stakes, break tab, kill the colony
- See through bait monitor lets you know when it’s time to replace
- Reinforced ridges keep the stake firmly in the ground
Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate, 32-Ounce
- Repels and kills mosquitoes and other annoying insects
- Controls up to 4 weeks, even after rain
- 32oz treats up to 5,000 sq ft
- Easy - just connect to your hose and spray
- 0.16% LAMBDA-CYHALOTHRIN
The Dangers of Plant Poisoning
You have a far better chance of dying from plant poisoning than at the hands of a terrorist.
The single most important thing you can do to prevent accidental death from ingesting a toxic plant is simplicity itself: Do not ever, under any circumstances, eat a plant unless you are secure in the knowledge that to do so is absolutely safe. With over 700 different kind of toxic vegetation that can be found with the borders of the continental United States alone, your chances of having a violent or even fatal reaction are just not worth the risk. Despite the vast number of plants that are capable of poisoning not just children, but fully grown adults as well, in reality there are just a handful that are the primary contributors. For instance, among plants commonly found in American households that are often the cause of plant poisoning, such beautiful and popular plants as philodrendron daffodils are among the biggest culprits. The outside household garden can be an especially dangerous place. Every from lily of the valley to lantana to foxglove has been known to cause extremely dangerous toxic poisoning. And once you venture forth out of the house and beyond the garden into the vacant field over the backyward fence, there are more dangers lurking than inside any Muslim mosque in America; everything from wild mushrooms to jimson weed to buttercups.
What should you do if you suspect you or someone else has been the victim of plant poisoning. First call 9/11 and get an ambulance sent. Then try to find out what exact plants might have been responsible and call the poison control center. The best the description you can give of your suspect culprits the more likely it will be identified and the greater your chances of saving a life. Of course, as suggested earlier, the very best way to avoid this unfortunate occurrence is just to stay away.