Best Bleach For Cleaning Patio in 2021
Simple Green 8541813566 Oxy Solve Total Outdoor Pressure Washer Cleaner, None
Simple Green Oxy Solve Concrete and Driveway Pressure Washer Cleaner - Removes Stains from Mold, Mildew and Oil on Garage Floors, Sidewalks, Walkways & Driveways - Concentrate 1 Gal.
- Cleans driveways, walkways, patios and masonry
- Eliminates tough oil stains, rust stains, grease, automotive fluids, tire marks, exhaust buildup and more
- Uses the power of peroxide to lift grime without harsh chemicals
- Safer, orally non-toxic formula
- Pressure washer concentrate cleans up to 6,400 sq. ft.
Outdoor - Garden - Patio - Scrub Brush - Clean and Remove Algae, Mold, Mildew, and Moss - Deck Brush - Bird Bath - Fountain - Garden Statues - Gnomes - Concrete Cleaner - Stone - Patio Furniture
- Clean, Scrub and Restore garden statuary, bird baths, headstones and monuments. Works great on concrete, brick, fireplace, stone, sidewalks and driveways.
- Need to clean or scrub large outdoor surface areas? The Red Stiff 4-inch flat brush is well suited to concrete pools and ponds, stone walks, decks, driveways, and larger tile surfaces.
- This brush utilizes a rugged steel shaft that won’t spin out and has a quarter-inch quick-change connection for rapid changing of components. This shaft makes our brushes compatible with both cordless drills AND drivers.
- 4 inch diameter Red Stiff power scrub brush,Cordless drill NOT included
- All Drillbrush Products have a 90 day no questions asked Money back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product we will issue a full refund or ship out a replacement at the buyer's request. Cordless Drill NOT included.
Scotts Outdoor Cleaner Plus OxiClean Ready-To-Spray, 32 oz
- Powerful fast-foaming action that starts working on contact
- All you need to do is apply, scrub and rinse to lift dirt and wipe out stains caused by moss, mold, mildew, algae and more
- No chlorine bleach or phosphates, so it's safe to use around plants and grass
- Works great on cement, stone, wood, wood composite, vinyl, brick, patio furniture, boat interiors and many more outdoor surfaces
- Great for large jobs, covers 500 sq. ft.
- OxiClean is a trademark of Church & Dwight Co., Inc. and is used under license by The Scotts Company LLC
MR.SIGA Heavy Duty Scrub Brush with Comfortable Grip, Cleaning Brush for Bathroom, Shower, Sink, Floor, 2-Pack
- MR.SIGA heavy duty scrub brush is great for cleaning bathroom, kitchen, tiles, garage, bristles are firm enough to stand up after sustained use, efficiently clean dirts, grease and grime around your bathroom or kitchen.
- The body is made of highly durable material which provides long lasting life of the brush.
- The ergonomically shaped long handle fits perfectly in the hand, makes it easy to apply pressure while scrubbing tough tasks.
- Features non slip TPR material on the handle makes it more comfortable to hold even when wet.
- Hang-up feature for convenient storage. Comes with pack of 2
Mr. Clean, FG411 Outdoor Cleaner, Hose End, 64-Ounce
- Ergonomic Hose End Sprayer
- Covers up to 4.500 square feet with No Scrubbing
- Concentrated formula powers away dirt, grime and mildew stains
- Won't harm your plants
- Works great on siding, deck and patio - also will reach 2nd story
Simple Green Outdoor Odor Eliminator For Pets, Dogs, 1 Gallon Refill - Non-Toxic, Ideal for Artificial Lawns & Patio
- Quickly removes urine, stool, and vomit odors. Great for use on Human urine also.
- Uses powerful, natural microorganisms to neutralize pet odors
- Quickly removes outdoor pet odors leaving behind a fresh clean scent
- NON-TOXIC is safer for use around pets. Safe for use on lawns and landscaping when used as directed
- Ideal for patios, dog runs and yards. Use on grass, artificial turf, concrete and more
Wet & Forget Roof and Siding Cleaner for Easy Removal of Mold, Mildew and Algae Stains, Bleach-Free Formula, 48 OZ. Hose End
- Sprays up to 30 Feet for Hard-To-Reach Areas Like Second Story Siding or Roofs
- Up to 2,000 Square Feet Coverage per Bottle
- Easy Spray and Leave Outdoor Cleaner- No Rinsing or Scrubbing
- Not for sale in California; Non-refillable container
Wet and Forget 800003 Wet And Forget Moss Mold Mildew & Algae Stain Remover
- Gentle Spray & Leave Cleaner, No Scrubbing, Rinsing or Power Washing
- Safe For Virtually Any Surface, Bleach-Free, Biodegradable, Non-Acidic, No Phosphates
- Concentrate Makes 3 Gallons
- Surfaces Stay Clean 1+ Years in Most Cases
Chapin International 20075 Disinfectant Bleach Sprayer, 1 Gallon, Translucent White
- 1-Gallon funnel-top, translucent tank for easy filling and cleaning
- Compatible with bleach solutions and fungicides. Hose Material : Black pvc
- Made in the USA with Global materials
- Comfort-grip poly shut-off, reinforced hose and wand holder
- Adjustable cone nozzle
Oxygen Bleach "Goes Green" for Dirty Tiles and Grout
I didn't think I'd ever find myself writing about home cleaning improvements but here I am writing about oxygen bleach.
The Washington Post is carrying an article by "Ask the Builder" Tim Carter titled "The Secret to Cleaning Gout in Tile Floors."
While this typically may not be a national story, considering all of the current write-ups about "going green" it seems apropos.
Carter was asked the question how to get tile and grout clean, particularly tile and grout that had become very dirty.
He indicated you should use oxygen bleach. Apparently the internal working of the oxygen bubbles gets through the dirt.
Carter indicated it took him years to discover how to clean his tiles and grout by using powdered oxygen bleach.
The good thing about the oxygen bleach is that it has no odor or fumes and is perfectly safe for man and beast.
Performing the act is quite simple. Mix the bleach with warm water and pour the solution over tiles and grout. If the grout absorbs it all put more on it. Then let it sit for at least 15 minutes before beginning to clean. For maximum results let the solution stand 30 minutes.
This "magic formula" has not failed on any stain including red wine and beet juice.
To maintain cleaned floors, simply add a little oxygen bleach to the mop water.
Another tip that Carter gives in his article is that it is best to work on stains as soon as possible.
However, even if a floor has been dirty for years it will come clean with oxygen bleach.
I remember the first house my wife I lived in when we had just gotten married. Of course it was a rental and it was an older home. The bathroom was on the second floor.
I decided that we should have a Halloween party at our home since I had also just started my first "real job" and I wanted to "make friends." My wife freaked. The bathroom had very old tile and there was no way anyone was going to use it in the shape it was in if my wife was still alive.
I scrubbed with everything I could find but there was no way that the discoloration was going to be taken care of.
When in an emergency, call your best friend who is a home-building genius. He simply got peel-n-press floor tiles and put down a new floor. As I recall it cost $13.
The moral of this story is to use oxygen bleach to clean your floor since I doubt it would cost $13 for materials these days.