10 Best Concrete Patio Floor Paint
Updated on: June 2023
Best Concrete Patio Floor Paint in 2023
KILZ L377711 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Interior/Exterior Concrete and Garage Floor Paint, Satin, Slate Gray, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon, 4 l
KILZ L573611 Interior/Exterior Enamel Porch and Patio Latex Floor Paint, Low-Lustre, Silver Gray, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon, 4 l
- A good porch and patio floor paint is highly durable, easy to clean and resistant to scuffing, fading, cracking and peeling in variable conditions. This product also features a mildew-resistant film
- This acrylic paint offers a low-lustre enamel surface that is formulated to endure on deck, porch, and patio siding and floors through variable weather conditions
- Appropriate for all previously primed or painted surfaces including wood and masonry. It also can be used on trim, siding and trellises
- KILZ enamel floor paint delivers a low-lustre finish that applies smoothly and evenly surfaces in Silver Gray. Dries to touch in 1 hour. Recoat in 4-6 hours
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ enamel porch and patio latex paint in Silver Gray with a low-lustre finish
- Apply this paint with a high quality 3/8 to 1/2-inch nap roller cover, a nylon/polyester brush or an airless sprayer (.015 to .019-inch spray tip, 60 mesh filter).
- 1 Gallon of KILZ Porch & Patio Floor Paint covers 200-300 square feet on rough surfaces and 300-400 square feet on smooth surfaces.
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings.
KILZ L378701 Interior/Exterior Slip-Resistant Decorative Concrete Paint, 1 Gallon, Gray
- Breathe new life into your concrete surfaces with KILZ interior/exterior decorative concrete paint formulated for driveways, garages, pool decks, patios & porches
- Easy to apply concrete paint fills in hairline cracks and stands up to hot tires, dirt and grease
- Slip-resistant surface is ideal for pool decks and walkways
- Important: must apply this product with a 1/4 inch adhesive roller cover. One gallon covers about 50 sq. Ft. With 2 coats. Shake the can before use
- Durable, protective finish enhances the look of concrete surfaces
INSL-X TS399809A-01 Tough Shield Floor and Patio Coating Paint, 1 Gallon, Saddle Brown
- Waterborne, acrylic enamel designed for a rugged, durable finish with good abrasion resistance withstanding detergents, oils, greases, and scrubbing
- Resists ponding water and has excellent wearing qualities for interior or exterior use
- Durable satin finish designed to produce a rugged, durable finish that stands up to weather and abrasion
- Interior/exterior floor coating, patio floor paint for light commercial as well as residential floor applications DO NOT USE ON GARAGE FLOORS OR CAR PARKING SURFACES
- 350 - 450 square foot coverage per gallon
- Apply when surface & air temperatures are above 50 °F (10 °C)
- Do not apply if temperature is within 5° of Dew Point or if rain is expected within 12 hours
KILZ Interior/Exterior Self-Priming Masonry, Stucco and Brick Flat Paint, 1 gallon, Gray
- This high-quality, Acrylic latex water-base interior/exterior paint offers excellent hiding properties with great adhesion and water repellency on textured interior and exterior surfaces
- This self-priming paint offers a mildew resistant finish on properly prepared smooth, Rough and textured masonry, drywall, stucco, and brick surfaces
- It is alkali-resistant up to ph 12.0, easy to apply, and cleans up with soap and water
- This formula is designed to accentuate all textured surfaces while achieving a natural look
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ interior/exterior concrete, brick, and tile paint in Gray with a flat finish. Covers 250-400 square feet per gallon depending on surface texture
- All surfaces must be clean, free of dust, chalk, oil, grease, wax, polish, mold and mildew stains, loose and peeling paint, rust, and all other foreign substances
- This paint can be rolled, brushed, or sprayed on. KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings
RTG Deck, Porch, Patio Anti-Slip Paint (Quart, Sand)
- Fast-drying, textured paint provides an attractive finish & secure footing on exterior surfaces that become slippery when wet. Great for decks, porches, patios, stairs, ramps, and much more. Traction additive is not abrasive like other anti-slip coatings.
- Easy to apply by brush or roller (1/4"-3/8" foam or nap roller cover for surfaces with a smoother texture; ½"-3/4" foam or nap roller covers for masonry with deeper texture).
- Durable coating withstands heavy foot traffic and harsh weather. UV-stable formula resists fading.
- Eco-friendly, low-odor, low-VOC, water-based polyurethane formula can be applied to properly prepared sealed concrete, masonry, and wood. No priming necessary. Cleans up quickly with soap & water.
- Choose from 4 neutral colors: White, Light Gray, Sand & Clear/Amber. One quart covers 80-100 sq. ft.
Skid-Grip Anti Slip Paint Coating - 100% Acrylic Textured Coat, Skid Resistant Paint â€“ Slate
- Exceeds ADA standards, this decorative concrete coating features a 100% acrylic texture coat excellent for residential and commercial applications. Can be used as an interior coating or exterior coating.
- Our acrylic paint coating is a slip resistant coating ideal for safety areas, patios, pool decks, basketball courts, driveways, steps, ramps, walkways, parks, courts, and playgrounds.
- Top coat acrylic paint for asphalt coating, textured floor coating, concrete surface coating and more.
- Easy to apply and re-coat
- Superior adhesion and fade resistant colors
Valspar 27-1500 QT 1 Quart White Porch and Floor Latex Satin Enamel
- This item is Valspar 27-1500 QT 1 Quart White Porch and Floor Latex Satin Enamel
- Used For Painting Supplies, Paint & Stains Accessories
- The product is manufactured in United States
KILZ Over Armor Smooth Wood/Concrete Coating, 1 gallon, Chocolate Brown
- Over Armor offers an innovative solid color coating that brings old, weathered wood or concrete back to life with an advanced and durable 100% acrylic resin formula.
- This solid color, smooth coating bridges cracks, hides imperfections, and gives a uniform look to old, weathered wood and concrete.
- Use on weathered or cracked horizontal or vertical wood and composite surfaces such as decks, porches and boat docks, or railings as well as concrete surfaces like pool decks, patios and sidewalks.
- Over Armor is designed to conceal splinters and cracks up to 1/4-inch and creates a smooth, slip-resistant finish.
- This is a 1-gallon can of KILZ Over Armor Smooth Surface Coating in Chocolate Brown. Covers approximately 75 square feet per gallon.
- Not for drivable surfaces such as garage floors or driveways. All surfaces must be clean, sound, dry and free of any dirt, oil, and grease before application.
- Two (2) coats are required for optimal durability. Brush, roll, or spray on. Wait 4-6 hours before recoating and 72 hours for full cure.
CODOHI 3 Packs Wall Furniture Floor Stencils(12x12 Inch) Resuable Airbrush Painting Template for Tiles Fabric Glass- DIY Moroccan Patterns
- 【Money Saving Art】--When you are looking to spruce up your décor without spending hundreds of dollars, you can do it with an inexpensive, easy DIY project. All you need is our tile stencil, some paint, and a little time to spare, and you can create a professional-looking design on a wall or floor in your home.
- 【Wide Application】--Single use of the our tile stencil is ideal for a piece of furniture, such as a bench or a decorative box, or even wood or metal art. You can also string together a few Tile images and create a lovely border for a wall or window. Or you can get really intricate and create a full mosaic to spruce up a floor, wall, or backsplash, ensuring a professional look by using the registration marks on the stencil to guide you.
- 【Large Size】--These high quality tile stencils are made of translucent 10 mil mylar material, so you can easily see and place your acrylic paint stencils in the perfect position. Each tile stencil measures 12 inches wide by 12 inches long. Larger tiles are best for the stenciled floors, but will look great on a wall too.
- 【Easy to clean】--Just be sure you get the right type of paint for the surface, whether that is a wall, tile, cement, wood, metal, or plastic. Cleanup is simple. Just wash the stencil, and since it’s reusable, you can stash it somewhere safe until the next time you need it.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】-- If you have any problem of our wall stencils, please feel free to contact us and we would solve the problem in best way.
How to Remove Concrete Paint
Some things just have to go; is it time to get rid of that 70's shade or is it so scuffed up it just needs renewed?
Whatever the case, concrete paint doesn't have to stay forever.
Removing concrete paint can be long and take a lot of effort, but in the end it's definitely worth the change.
I remember watching my sisters neighbor redo their garage. I knew there would be a time where I would want to paint my own, so I kept notes. However I have also researched the latest techniques so we'll keep up to date here.
The first thing you will need to do is get some type of good floor degreaser. You should be able to find this at your local hardware store or on the Internet. Follow instructions and clean the floor with your degreaser. Our hardware store recommends TSP which is tri-sodium phosphate. Then you can use just plain hot water to rinse it off with and make sure you have gotten all of the dirt and grime up. If you don't get it all up the first time you might have to repeat the process.
Always when using chemicals of any kind make sure you have windows open and fans blowing. You may want to buy a mask for your face (recommended) to make sure you are doing this in a healthy way. Chemicals can be toxic and deadly! Your hardware store or Internet should also carry these. I'd buy the best one and then you will have it for future projects. Your health is most important, so don't mind yourself spending a few extra dollars on this.
Second you'll need a paint stripper. There are different kinds of chemical paint strippers out there, so make sure you buy one that is specifically for concrete paint. Make sure you read the directions entirely! Don't just start dumping it. They are dangerous as well as flammable. You want to watch for pilot lights or anything else that may start an explosion. Make sure you, or no one else smokes around the working area or nearby.
You can then start applying the stripper. For best results to a section at a time. Get a long handled putty knife to scrape the paint after it has saturated according to directions. Make sure you have something that you can properly dispose the paint shavings in. You might ask local contractors what they use or your hardware store. You should also contact your waste management team or city to see where you need to dispose of the debris.
You should be able to work rather quickly from section to section unless you have several coats of paint. You might have to repeat the process, if this is the case. You can also purchase wire brooms to help you with getting up final residue. As you are working put the residue in your bag or container so you don't have a lot to sweep up. This will also help you see what you are doing better.
After you have all of the strips cleaned up off of the floor, it's time to rinse. You can do what my neighbor did if you are in your garage and rent a power-washer or you can just use a regular hose and use a regular broom to swoosh the water out of your garage.
Now you need to go back to your first step and clean the flooring again with the TSP. Let it dry thoroughly. Now you are done! You can leave it if you like it or repaint it.
Please Note: There are certain preparation steps before you repaint, so make sure you do your research on that.