Best Deals On Outdoor Patio Furniture in 2023
Flamaker 4 Pieces Patio Furniture Outdoor furniture Outdoor Patio Furniture Set Textilene Bistro Set Modern Conversation Set Black Bistro Set with Loveseat Tea Table for Home, Lawn and Balcony (Black)
- ♥ Sturdy and Durable: The frame of the whole set is made of Powder-coated steel tubes. This kind of steel tube is stronger and does not deform easily. And the Powder-coated can reduce the erosion of the frame by rain.
- ♥ Modern Design: The overall design style of this set is simple and modern. The fashionable style and exquisite workmanship can perfectly embellish your home and yard. We belive you will love it.
- ♥ Move Easily: The bending design of the back of the chair allows you to lift it. With this design, you can move the set easily. Besides, It helps you avoid leaving scratches on the floor as you move the chair.
- ♥ Comfortable Textilene Material: The back and seat of the chair are woven from Textilene with many meshes. This quality material is very breathable and you will enjoy it even in the summer. And when it is dirty, just wipe it with a damp cloth or a dry cloth.
- ♥ Suitable for Many Places: The set includes a double chair, two single chairs and a table. It's perfect for a family watching TV in the living room or chatting in the yard. It will provide convenience and leisure.
Keter Rio 3 Piece Resin Wicker Furniture Set with Patio Table and Outdoor Chairs, Whiskey Brown
- CHAIRS MEASURE 30. 51 in. W x 21. 26 in. D x 23. 92 in. H
- TABLE MEASURES 14. 96 in. W x 14. 37 in. D x 14. 96 in. H
- RESIN CONSTRUCTION: Made out of durable, rust-proof, all-weather polypropylene resin for exceptional durability
- DURABLE: Molded rattan design is more durable and comfortable than woven rattan
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Ready to assemble, and detailed assembly instructions are included
Flash Furniture Nantucket 6 Piece Black Patio Garden Set with Table, Umbrella and 4 Folding Chairs
- OUTDOOR RETREAT : Change your setting relax, entertain, eat, drink outdoors. Lightweight chairs transport easily. Get your outdoor living space from boring to appealing with this glass patio table set with water wave top and umbrella
- PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS : Table Size: 31.25 inch W x 31.25 inch D x 28 inch H | Base Size: 17.75 inch W x 19 inch L | Umbrella Size: 59 inch W x 59 inch D x 80 inch H; 76 inch H Closed | Chair Size: 21.25 inch W x 25 inch D x 35.25 inch H | Back Size: 17 inch W x 22.25 inch H | Seat Size: 17.25 inch W x 16 inch D x 16 inch H
- Tempered glass table with black metal base, floor glides, clean with water based cleaner
- Glass patio table with tiltable umbrella on steel pole, 4 textilene folding chairs. Table 165 Pounds. Weight Capacity. Chairs 286 Pounds. Weight Capacity
- Contemporary style fits nicely in any outdoor setting. Chairs integrated arms and footrest
Christopher Knight Home 239086 Prague Outdoor Cast Aluminum 2-Seater Set, Grey
- Includes two chairs and one table (attached)
- Crafted out of durable, weather proof, cast aluminum with a hammered (dark) Bronze finish
- Chair dimensions: 34.75 inches high x 18 inches wide x 16.50 inches deep seat dimensions: 18.25 inches high x 18 inches wide x 18.5 inches deep total dimensions: 34.75 inches high x 67 inches wide x 28 inches deep
- Assembly required
- The Prague 2-Seater set is a beautiful and unique addition for your outdoor decor. Made from cast aluminum, This set is made up of two elegant chairs conveniently attached to a center table. The features include intricate details on the chair and Table, and an umbrella opening on the Table. The antique Bronze finish is neutral to match any outdoor furniture and will Hold up in any weather condition. Whether in your backyard, patio or deck, you'll enjoy this piece for years to come.
Wisteria Lane 5 Piece Outdoor Patio Furniture Sets, Wicker Ratten Sectional Sofa with Seat Cushions,Gray
- HANDWORK MATERIAL - Constructed from strong galvanized steel frame and commercial grade hand woven weather-resistant PE rattan won't rust or fade.It's a handsome décor to your patio, garden, park, or yard
- UPGRADED COMFORT - This contemporary outdoor sectional sofa comes with thick lofty sponge padded water resistant cushions, wide and deep chairs will provide enough room to seat comfortably
- EASY CLEANING - Weather-resistant wicker, tempered glass, and padded cushions with removable covers allow for easy cleaning and maintenance
- 5 PIECES SET INCLUDE - 1 x loveseat, 2 x armchairs,1 x coffee table,1 x Tempered glass top and 8 x cushions.(Mix Gray rattan with Grey cushions, Assembly Required)
- SIZE INFORMATION - Armchair: 28.35”×26.38”×30.31”,Loveseat: 47.64”×25.98”×30.31”,Coffee Table: 34.25”×19.69”×13.78”. If any problem please contact us, our professional customer service team is looking forward to serving you.
Mainstays Albany Lane 6-Piece Folding Seating Set: Red
- Water wave tempered glass top
- Pre-cut umbrella hole: 2"
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Sling Chair Material: PVC and Polyester
- mbrella Material: Olefin
Christopher Knight Home 239281 Modena 3pcs Outdoor Cast Aluminum Bistro Set, Bronze
- Set includes 2 chairs and a table
- Constructed of durable, weather proof, cast aluminum
- Finished in elegant antique Bronze
- Features intricate detail on backrest and table-top
- Easy to assemble (tools and instructions included)
True Guard Patio Furniture Covers Waterproof Heavy Duty - Fits 4-Chair Dining Sets, Round/Square Table, Octagon Design, 600D Rip-Stop, Fade/Stain/UV Resistant for Outdoor Patio Furniture, Dark Brown
- Octagon design provides cleaner fit for all four Chair table sets
- This cover works on any four Chair table sets Round or Square up to 84” in diameter
- Pvc coated 600 denier ripstop polyester is water/UV resistant
- Fabric is fade, stain and tear resistant
- Elastic draw string in hemline with adjustable cord lock for secure fit
Keter Eden 70 Gallon Storage Bench Deck Box for Patio Decor and Outdoor Seating, Brown/Brown
- IDEAL SIZE: Exterior: 54. 6 in. L x 23. 4 in. W x 32. 8 in. H / Interior: 50. 4 in. L x 19. 7 in. W x 15 in. H
- LARGE CAPACITY: 70 gallons of extra hidden storage underneath the seat
- DURABLE AND STRONG: weather-resistant polypropylene construction prevents rusting, peeling and denting
- EXTRA SEATING: Provides comfortable bench seating for two average adults
- LOCKABLE: works with standard padlocks, which are sold separately
- STYLISH: Elegant natural wood look texture to fit any outdoor patio décor
Suncast 99-Gallon Large Deck Box - Lightweight Resin Indoor/Outdoor Storage Container and Seat for Patio Cushions and Gardening Tools - Store Items on Patio, Garage, Yard - Mocha
- DECK STORAGE BOX: Beautiful wicker plastic outdoor box has a 99-gallon capacity for patio, deck, yard, porch, garage, and shed storage!
- DURABLE: Water-resistant poly resin construction resists fading and rust to keep your box looking new for years to come
- VERSATILE: For use indoors or outdoors to store pool toys, grill supplies, patio cushions, gardening tools, sports equipment, yard gloves, and more!
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Lid flips open on hinges for easy access to your items. Rain water flows off of the box to keep your belongings dry and free from mildew and rust
- LARGE SIZED: Storage box measures 50" x 25.5"x 25.5", the perfect size and fit for any living space
Classic Modern Furniture Examples to Use in Your Design
Presentation of modern furniture examples created by the four pioneers of Modern design in the early 1900's. History, examples, and a quick guide for anyone looking to include a key piece of modern furniture in their home or interior design project.
There are many types of modern pieces of furniture and many types of modern design categories, but the best pieces are the vintage modern furniture. A oxymoron, combining vintage with modern, but considering that the modern design movement began in the early 1900s, it is what it is.
During the early 1900s, new technologies, the affect of World War I, the emergence of communism and fascism, and new problems of population growth and increase of urban poverty, began a new artistic movement to create new forms and designs, known as the "modern movement"1.
The "modern movement" had four pioneers, who were not only architects, but also artist, interior designers, and furniture designers. These entrepreneurs of this great fore-sight was Europeans Walter Gropius, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, and Le Corbusier, finally American Frank Lloyd Wright2. Below are examples of famous pieces of furniture by these grandfathers of modern design, which you may like to use as inspiration to incorporate in your design concept.
Frank Lloyd Wright, Dining Room table and chairs at Robie House, 1908-10
The Robie House in Chicago was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright during his early commissions, but is a good example of the early use of the "modern movement"3. The dining room is the most known and admired, with the design of the high-back chairs around the table and the corner lights are meant to create a sense of containment to family and visitors as they sit at the table.
De Stijl Movement - Gerrit Rietveld, Red-Blue chair, 1917.
The De Stijl (The Style) movement, inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright (or "imitated his ideas", as argued by Frank Lloyd Wright) was primarily concerned with concepts of pure abstraction that surfaced from cubist art at the time4. The most famous example of the De Stijl design used in architecture and interior design is the Schroder House designed by Gerrit Rietveld in 19345. The Red-Blue chair, used in the Schroder house design concept, encompasses the De Stijl movement, in its simplicity and abstract inspiration.
Marcel Breuer, Cesca chair, 1928 and Wassily chair, 1925.
Marcel Breuer was a student of the Baushaus school of design in Germany founded by Walter Gropius6. The Baushaus was classified as being in the International Style in 1932 by critics and historians, because it was a style that was reflected in all nations and countries7. Two well-known classic pieces of furniture from the Baushaus program were designed by Mercel Breuer, who was first a student then an instructor. The Cesca Chair and Wassily Chair, which uses tubular frames along with simple seating solutions of cushions, cane, or stretched leather, create a unique design that was functional and simple. These chairs are still popular and so liked, that manufacturers still produce them today.
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Barcelona chair, 1929.
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, used an open design concept when creating his architecture and interior spaces. Along with the use of steel, glass, and marble; he helped create a modern design that emphasized this abstract arrangement of space, with color and textures of the materials replacing ornamentation. Simple, sleek, and elegant was his style, which is seen in his famous Barcelona chair. The simple steel frame support leather straps, which in turn supports the seat and back cushions covered with tufted leather. Another classic that continues to be manufactured and widely used today.
Le Corbusier and Charlotte Perriand, Chaise, 1929.
Le Corbusier was the founder of the Machine Aesthetic movement, where the beauty of modern machinery is cited as the true artistic expression of the modern world. "A house is a machine for living" a quote he used frequently, which brought different opinions of his aesthetic values8. Le Corbusier used the same concept when designing furniture, such as the chaise. Le Corbusier and co-designer, Charlotte Perriand, produced a modern twist to the traditional chaise by adding an upper structure that slides on the base to allow the seating surface to be placed at variable angles to suit the comfort of the user. A wonderful classic piece of modern furniture, that revolutionized seating to this day.
Modern design has evolved since the early 1900's when these entrepreneurs thrived and created original and unthought-of concepts and designs. But, in the end, these pieces are the foundation of the modern movement, and always should be considered, if not studied, when designing your next modern inspired project.
1 Pile, John. A History of Interior Design. 2nd ed. (New Jersey: John Wiley amp; Sons, Inc., 2005). 323.