Best Exterior Patio Doors in 2022
PetSafe Freedom Aluminum Patio Panel Sliding Glass Dog and Cat Door, Adjustable 76 13/16 in to 80 11/16 in - Medium White Pet Door
LARSON E200038481 84x81 WHT DBL Scr Door
- Item Weight: 21.0 lb
- Country of Origin: China
- Brand name: Larson
- Item Dimensions: 1.69"L x 5.0"W x 85.0"H
National Door Company Z001644R Steel, Primed, Right-Hand Inswing, Center Hinged Patio, Clear Glass White Internal Grilles, 67" x 81.75"
- *ATTENTION* Actual unit dimension is 67 inch x 81.75 inch. Fits rough opening of 67.5 inch x 82.25 inch
- White internal muntins are sealed between 2 panes of clear, tempered glass. Privacy rating = 0 out of 10
- 24-gauge galvanized steel door is resistant to rust and corrosion. Prehung on 4-9/16 inch wide primed wood frame
- Right Hand Center In-Swing Door Handing - Standing on the inside of your home, if your knob is on the right door, you have a Right Hand Center In-Swing
- Comes primed, ready to paint
Flux Phenom Reinforced Magnetic Screen Door - Fits Doors up to 38 x 82 Inches (Black)
- INSTALLS IN AN INSTANT - Assembly kit included - All metal black thumbtacks and weather resistant hook and loop backing makes for quick and easy installation and removal. Comes with our FREE VIDEO INSTALLATION TUTORIAL. NOTE: Product packaging design may vary.
- FITS ALL DOOR SIZES UP TO 38"x82" - If your door frame measures 38" or less in width and 82" or less in height, then this adjustable hanging screen door will be the perfect fit. Can be used as a replacement for a fixed screen door and fits front, rear, interior or exterior, entry, patio, deck, porch, balcony, glass, garage, and even sliding doors. IMPORTANT: Measure your door before ordering to be sure our screen will fit.
- OPENS AND CLOSES LIKE MAGIC - The middle seam of the screen door netting is strategically lined with powerful magnetic cubes and magnet strips that allow the door to open easily and close seamlessly. Includes 26 magnets for the best seal and closure. The folding screen door is also retractable, frameless, and detachable and can be rolled up for temporary storage during the off months and is easily removable.
- MULTI FUNCTION DESIGN - Keeps bugs out, lets fresh air in. HANDS-FREE- Allows for easy walkthrough while your hands are full. PET FRIENDLY - Dogs and cats can go inside and outside of the house with ease. Screen net helps keep insects, mosquitos, and flies out.
- DURABLE, HEAVY DUTY MESH - Upgraded mesh curtain with a higher thread count than other cheap screens and full reinforced edges survive the test of time. Comes with premium metal black thumbtacks and hook and loop adhesive strips for extra security. Hardware is black and invisible when installed.
National Door Company ZZ09302BA Primed MDF 1 Lite Clear Glass, Prehung Interior Double Door, 72" x 80"
- Door is NOT for Commercial Use, Shown Primed White
- Door Size: 72"x80" - Unit Dimension: 73.5"x81.75" - Suggested Rough Opening: 74"x82.25"
- 4-9/16" Primed Jamb - 6 Satin Nickel Hinges and 2 Satin Nickel Ball Catches (Door is NOT bore prepped, Dummy knobs Sold Separately)
- Primed White, 1 Lite, Clear Glass
- No Handing, Both doors active
Sliding Patio Door Handle Set Non-Keyed with Interior Handle and Exterior Pull- Replace Old or Damaged Door Handles Quickly and Easily- Fits 3-15/16â€ Screw Holes Mortise Style Latch Locks,Left-Handed
- ☛【 COST EFFECTIVE TO REPLACE OLD OR BROKEN DOOR HANDLES】: When your door handle is broken, old or unsightly, don’t replace the door entirely, just get a new sliding patio door handle set! This door handle is a Non-keyed mortise style, compatible on doors with a mortise lock application.
- ☛【 EASY INSTALLATION 】: It’s DIY suitable. For handles with 3-15/16” hole spacing and a Mortise (Latching style) lock. Remove 2 screws from existing handles, insert latch, align interior handle and exterior pull with Pre-drilled door holes, insert screws, tighten and you done. Includes 2 screws with length 2-3/25", suitable for 1-1/2” to 1-3/4” door thickness.
- ☛【 LEFT HANDED CONSTRUCTION 】: Left-Handed, not Reversible.Compatible on doors with a mortise lock application.If you door is Right-handed,please choose our Right-Handed door handle set on this listing.
- ☛【 NON-KEYED 】: The exterior die-cast pull comes non-keyed. The Mortise lock is not included.You can buy other components that can convert this sliding door handle set to a keyed-locking.
- ☛【 BEST ZINC MATERIAL WITH ELEGANT DESIGN 】: HauSun patio door handle set is made of Zinc Die-Cast.It's more solid and better quality than Aluminum handle which sold on Amazon.The sliding glass door handle is elegant white finish design which goes great with your white door or can create a POP for any other colored door.
Sliding Door Lock for Window Glass Patio Doors : Toledo Locks' Best TDP-02S (Keyed Alike Yale Keyway)
- ✅ TOLEDO PATIO DOOR LOCK WILL STOP BURGLARS FROM GETTING IN : High Grade Quality Sliding Glass Patio Door Lock Also Works On Pocket Doors And Swing Hinged Doors
- ✅ SOLID HARDWARE WITH MODERN STYLING : Secure Heavy Duty Spinning Hardened Steel Bolt For High Bolt Cutter And Hacksaw Resistance
- ✅ EASY - ADAPTABLE INSTALLATION : Tested For Effective Surface Mounted Use On Folding Doors, Accordion Doors, Closet Doors, Swing Doors, Windows And Interior Or Exterior Sliding Doors Allowing Door To Be Securely Pinned Or Locked In Ventilating Position
- ✅ TIME PROVEN ANTI THEFT DESIGN : Concealed Screws And 1/2" Diameter And 1 3/4" Deep Security Locking Bolt Prevents Lifting Off Rails
- ✅ GET FREE LOCKSMITH SERVICE : Conveniently Keyed Alike (When Several Are Purchased In Same Order) Bolt Lock With 2 Key Yale Profile Duplicates With Total Quality Backed Purchase
Yescom 79x40" Door Window Outdoor Awning Patio Cover UV Rain Protection 2 Whole Polycarbonate Hollow Sheets
- COMPACT ONE-PIECE SHEET: Seamless surface, no water leaking, looks sleek, much better than other brands' junctional pieces construction
- PC HOLLOW SHEET: UV-resistant,good transmittance, helps lower the heat of blazing sunshine & cool down the indoor temperature,cut down electricity bill in summer days
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Bracket made by high quality ABS not plastic, can withstand wind/rain storm, light snow,load up to 33lbs. Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 78 3/4" x 39 3/8" x 11", please read the size data carefully before purchase
- EASY TO INSTALL & DIY: Comes with a clear instruction,easy to put together and install. You can connect multiple awnings together for wider coverage
- VERSTILE AWNING: Block direct sunlight, keep the rain and snow off the door when open, well protect your furniture, floor, window, door
Andersen Tribeca Style Exterior Keyed Lock with Keys Right Hand in White
Prime-Line C 1113 Universal Sliding Door Outside Pull, Diecast Construction, Painted White, Non-Locking, Pack of 1
- Improves Grip For Opening Door From Outside
- The 3-15/16in. Hole Centers Work With Other Universal Type Door Handles
- Die-cast finished in white
- Used on Adams Rite, W&F and similar type mortise latches
- 7-1/4 inch overall height, with 1-inch projection
How to Install an Exterior Door
Anyone can install their own exterior with a little instruction and a few tools
First measure the width of the opening. This can be a challenge with a door already in place but measure from jamb to jamb and add ¾" to each side to get your overall width. Most standard doors are either 38 ½" wide or 34 ½" wide. These call out sizes are known as 3-0 and 2-8 in the door industry.
Next measure the height of the opening. Measure from the bottom sill to the top of the opening to find the overall height. Over 95% of doors are considered a 6-8 height and will measure out to around 81 ½". In older homes, make sure to measure carefully as some will have doors that are 6-6 height and will measure to 79 ½". If your home has 8' tall doors that will be evident from the beginning.
Now, make sure to measure the jamb width so that the new door unit will match the thickness of your wall. Standard doors carry either a 4 9/16" or 6 9/16" jamb. If your house is block construction, like mine, these will often have 7 ¼" or 8 ¼" jambs.
Once you have all of these measurements go to you local building supply and pick out a door that will fit your opening. Virtually every manufacturer will offer these options so you can customize your door to your opening.
When you get ready to install, there are very few tools you will need. Make sure you have these things handy: minimum 4' level, silicone caulk, shims, long #9 set screws, and a screw gun. Other tools may be necessary but the majority of doors can be installed using just these few tools.
First, dry fit the door into the opening. See how plumb the door sits in the opening and look for any major gaps. Also, throw the level on the side jambs to get a feel for how level the door sits without any shims in place. Remove the door unit and lay a thick bead of silicone on the sill of the door.
Once you have your caulk in place, sit the door back in and begin the final install. Shim the door on the hinge side first until it sits level. Run your set screws through the side jamb even with your hinges and check for level again. Once you have this side level and attached, put the level on the lock side. If necessary, shim underneath the sill to bring the lock side to level. Place shims on the lock side and screw approximately even with the hinges from the other side.
Now, test to see how the door closes. Make sure the slab is not rubbing on the frame at any point and that when closed there is no daylight showing around the slab. If the slab is rubbing on the lock side, run a long screw through the hinge corresponding to the rub. This should pull the slab back to center and allow it to swing free.
By following these steps almost anyone can install their own door and save a lot of money. Always make sure to measure for level numerous times and caulk the sill so your door will never allow air to draft in.