Best Fire Pit For Small Patio in 2021
AZ Patio Heaters GS-F-PC Propane Fire Pit, 40,000 BTU, Square, Antique Bronze Finish
KINGSO Outdoor Fire Pit 22'' Patio Fire Steel BBQ Grill Fire Pit Bowl with Mesh Spark Screen Cover, Log Grate, Poker for Camping Picnic Bonfire Patio Backyard Garden Beaches Park
- 🔥 STURDY&DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Durable steel frame with a black heat resistant finish. This Fire Pit Bowl is lightweight enough that you can carry it around easily. NOTICE: Please make sure the fire is out before storing it indoors. DO NOT RECOMMENDED TO BE STORED OUTDOORS AFTER USE.
- 🔥 SAFETY IN MIND:The mesh screen avoid sparks, embers, and debris from flying out, while a wood-handled poker lets you safely move wood or charcoal.
- 🔥 Multiple USES: This Outdoor Fire Pit can be used as fire pit,BBQ grill, perfect for your backyard, outdoor entertaining, bonfire pit, RV trips, camping, tailgating, beach, parties
- 🔥 EASY TO SET UP: Quick and easy assembly allows this Outdoor Fire Pit to be assembled in no time; Simply attach the 4 legs and outer rim and you are ready to create cozy memories in the backyard or while camping
- 🔥 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If there are any questions or problems after you receive the items, please e-mail to us directly via [email protected], and we will solve it as soon as possible.
BALI OUTDOORS Firepit LP Gas Fireplace 28" Square Table 50,000BTU Fire Pit, Black
- 25" Tall x 28" Wide Square Gas Fire Pit Table Top
- 50,000 BTU stainless steel burner Gas Fire Pit
- Gas Fire Pit hidden control panel with electronic ignition,safety valve for easy start
- Includes Lava rock, 20lb LP not Included
- Dimensions: 28L x 28W x 25H in. , Weight 70 lbs
LEGACY HEATING 28-Inch Square Gas Fire Pit Table Powder Coating Wicker Look, a Table Lid Included
- Item size: 28in x28in x24in
- Black powder coating, steel panel for wicker look
- Easy access door for propane tank exchange
- 20lb standard gas tank for usage. (not included)
- ETL approved
Gas Fire Pit Cover Square - Premium Patio Outdoor Cover Heavy Duty Fabric with PVC Coating,100% Waterproof,Anti-Crack,Fits for 30 inch,31 inch,32 inch Fire Pit / Table Cover (32â€L x 32â€W x 24â€H,Black)
- ✅ Fits square fire pits up to 32”L x 32”W, cover is 24” high.Also fits fire pits such as 30 x 30 inch,31 x 31inch, 32 x 32 inch
- ✅ Made of premium quality 300D density fabric and PVC coating, the fire pit cover is durable,anti-hook and 100% waterproof and weatherproof, protects your fire pit against rain, snow, sun, dirt and won't crack in the cold
- ✅ Adjustable draw-string tightens easily resulting in a custom-like fit
- ✅Fits for Fire Sense, Hamtpon Bay, Sunnydaze, Endless summer, Cobraco, Pavestone, Pleasant Hearth, Esschert Design, Sunjoy, Hiland Gas Firepit Models or other fire pits.Ensures your fire bowl will stay protected in harsh outdoor conditions, whether it is in the patio, backyard, deck, porch, or lawn
- ✅ 1 year manufacturer's warranty and 30-Day No Hassle Money Back if you’re not satisfied.Enjoy the shopping, enjoy the beautiful time with your loved ones with SheeChung fire pit cover!
BALI OUTDOORS Outdoor Black 42 inch 60,000 BTU Rectangular Gas Table, Propane Fire Pits
- ✈ PERFECT OUTDOOR CENTERPIECE: Our rectangular gas fire pit able with lid, natural slate top and steel stamped wicker base creates additional decoration in any living place such as backyard, patio, courtyard and garden etc
- ✈ 60,000 BTU BURNNER: This gas fire pit table complete with a 60,000 BTU stainless steel burner, you can enjoy all the ambiance of a classic fire, without having to tend ashes
- ✈ DURABLE AND WEATHER RESISTANT: The gas fire pit table is constructed with weather resistant, sturdy aluminum for durability and long-term use
- ✈ REMOVABLE CERAMIC TILES: Unit comes with 6 pcs independently table tiles, you can change color anytime when you want
- ✈ DIMENSIONS: The gas fire pit table dimension is 42 L x 24 W x 24.2 H inch, weight 77.5 lbs
BALI OUTDOORS Gas Fire Pit Table, 28 inch 50,000 BTU Square Outdoor Propane Fire Pit Table with Lid and Lave Rocks
- ❤SAFTY AND GREAT HEAT OUTPUT: Our gas fire pit table is CSA certified. 50,000 BTU heat output gives you enough heat to warm you up on cool morning and nights
- ❤PERFECT SIZE: 28 L x 28 W inch square gas fire pit tabletop, 26 inch in height, net weight 43 lbs., it will not let you feel too bulky and large
- ❤EASY ASSEMBLY AND START: The assembly of this gas fire pit table is mainly screwing all parts together, and the push button spark Piezo ignition system provides simple and convenient control when lighting
- ❤MULTIFUNCTION WITH UNIQUE DESGIN: This nice antique brown with black faux finish gas fire pit table can be used as an outdoor dining-table, bar table, coffee table etc. easily by covering the lid provided when not burning
- ❤BEAUTIFUL AND PRACTICAL: This 28 inch gas fire pit table is perfect compliments any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony of most family, alternative all season warmth
Best Choice Products 52-inch 50,000 BTU Outdoor Wicker Patio Propane Gas Fire Pit Table w/Aluminum Tabletop, Glass Wind Guard, Clear Glass Rocks, Cover, Slide Out Tank Holder, and Lid, Gray
- ELEGANT OUTDOOR FURNITURE: The perfect combination of style and functionality on your patio or in the backyard, with a beautiful wicker design and aluminum tabletop
- GLASS WIND GUARD: Ignite a warm, inviting flame over the sparkling glass rocks and watch it burn all night, as an included glass wind guard adds elegant appeal while keeping the fire going even during a breeze
- CONVENIENT HIDEAWAY TANK HOLDER: Intelligently crafted with a pullout gas tank holder, so you can change your propane tank in a flash and tuck it away to stay completely out of sight; works with a standard 20-pound propane tank at 50,000 BTU
- ENJOY MORE TABLE SPACE: Remove the wind guard, then take the lid off the built-in side hooks and place it over the pit to create more table space for family and friends to enjoy a good meal while sitting around the fire
- DURABLE WICKER, WITH COVER INCLUDED: High-quality, weather-resistant wicker is woven over a sturdy, aluminum frame, and a durable fabric cover is included to ensure this fire pit table will withstand the elements; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 52"(L) x 34"(W) x 24.75"(H)
Landmann USA 23192 Patio Lights Deer Tracks Fire Pit, Black
- Sturdy Steel fire pit with decorative cutouts that cast wildlife shadows while you enjoy the warmth of a fire
- Includes a full size cooking grate that can be used as a portable grill
- Spark screen with handle and poker included
- Measures 29. 5 x 29. 5 x 23. 5-inch in a black powder coat
- Weighs less than 25 pounds
Hiland HLDS01-GTPC Quartz Glass Tube Patio Heater w/Wheels, 40,000 BTU, Variable Control, Pyrmaid, Matte Black
- Material Type: Steel
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
Outdoor Fire Pits
Enjoy your backyard, take a staycation. Enjoy outdoor living with your very own fire pit.
There is a hot new trend in backyard accessories; the outdoor fire pit. The fire pit creates a great ambiance for outdoor gatherings or quiet evenings. Place a few comfortable chairs and grab some drinks and enjoy the soft glow of firelight under a clear evening sky.
Fire pits vary in price and there is one to fit any budget. Built in fire pits can cost up to $2,000 but free-standing models can start as low as $60.
Some things to look for in a free-standing fire pit are:
Size - Is the fire pit going to be moved around or are you going to place it in a permanent location? If you are going to move it around, a lighter pit might be better suited to your needs. If moving the fire pit is not an issue, go with a bigger one. The bigger one will be sturdier, have less chance of tipping, and will allow more chairs to be grouped around it.
Design - If you are going to be moving the fire pit around, some are portable and have wheels on two of the legs for ease of movement. This is a good idea if the pit is heavy or large.
Design - Decide how you will be using your fire pit. If you want to use it as a grill, look for a fire pit with a grill grate suitable for cooking over wood. No matter what, make sure it comes with a spark guard.
Safety - Here are a few of the safety issues to be considered when using a fire pit.
Only use the fire-pit outdoors.Do not place the fire pit under any hanging tree limbs or roof lines.
Do not leave the fire pit unattended.
Have a source of water nearby in case of an emergency.
It is safer to use a natural fire starter rather than lighter fluid, kerosene, or gasoline.
Remember that pressure-treated wood may contain toxins that are harmful to you and the environment. Use hickory or oak to produce the least amount of smoke. You can also use the fire logs that are sold in many different stores.
Remember that the spark guard will be hot and use appropriate gloves or tongs when removing it or adding logs.
It is not safe to use the outdoor fire pit during high winds.
Let the fire burn out naturally. It is harmful to the fire pit to undergo extreme temperature changes like dowsing a hot pit with cold water.
For a little investment you can have a great "staycation" anytime with your own piece of tranquility.