Best Free Standing Patio Umbrella Base in 2020
DC America UBP18181-BR 18-Inch Cast Stone Umbrella Base, Made from Rust Free Composite Materials, Bronze Powder Coated Finish
US Weight Durable Fillable Umbrella Base Designed to be Used with a Patio Table (Bronze)
- Designed to be used only with a patio table, accommodating 1” through 1.75” poles
- Durable umbrella base resists cracking and fading in any weather climate
- Made in the United States with U.V. stabilized polymer that will not rust or dent
- Empty base ready to be filled with sand or gravel for years of carefree use; do not add water
- Easily transport or relocate umbrella base using the EZ Grip handle
- Note: The product is designed and advertised for use as an umbrella base only
Giantex Patio Rattan Wicker Umbrella Side Table Stand with Umbrella Hole Steel Outdoor Deck Garden Pool Umbrella Side Table, Brown
- 【Last Long Service】: Giantex brown rattan side table is made of high quality PE rattan material, Which will be lightweight and eco-friendly. The rattan material is also uv resistant and water resistant so it is able to withstand moderate weather but may need extra protection against extreme weather.
- 【Steel Table Top& Frame】: Steel frame and rust-free steel table top, it gives the table a hard surface to place drinks, snacks, or other stuff, which is durable and sturdy.
- 【Umbrella Hole Design】: A umbrella hole in the steel tap top for installing a umbrella, which can protect you and your table from ultraviolet ray. Suitable hole diameter for 1.57". Also add this convenient and useful patio umbrella stand to your patio furniture set or by the pool and enjoy a relaxing day outside.
- 【Convenient Use】: Easy assemble is required and easy to clean. It will be additional to your outdoor living space, such as patio, garden, backyard, pool side.
- 【Suitable For Outdoor Using】: Overall Dimension: 22.0"x22.0"x18.5"(LXWXH), With its compact size, you can place it anywhere around your patio or poolside. You can also carry it around with ease due to its lightweight design.
EliteShade Umbrella Base Water Filled Stand Market Patio Outdoor Heavy Duty Umbrella Holder(Black)
- Hand-turn Knob to Fix the Umbrella: The round base design of this product is big enough to hold the umbrella, features two hand-turn tightening knobs for securing umbrella to the base.Double lock design, one hole inside and one knob outside which could fix your umbrella tight.Plastic inserts on top of steel pipe fit for Φ1.5" (38mm) or Φ1.9"(48mm) umbrella poles.
- Rust Proof and Anti-corrosion Material: Made of durable HDPE material, all weather resistant, steel pipe and would not be corroded easily.It has good solidity and would not let the umbrella tile easily which make makes this item more durable and reliable.
- Water-Filled Umbrella Base: One switch beside the centre part which is used to fill water or sand. It could make this base more sturdy and increase the weight support capacity.
- Elegant and Classic Design: This umbrella base is line style design, black color, elegant and the classic. It could suitable for different decor design, you could put it in balcony, yard or beside the swimming pool. It could be a good partner to your umbrella.
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT 50lbs when filled with water and sand. NOTE: Water and sand is NOT included with the base.
SimplyShade Coral Free-Standing 50 Pound Cast Iron Patio Umbrella Base, Bronze
- Keep your backyard patio umbrella or shade upright and providing cool relief from the sun with this Coral pattern umbrella stand
- 50-pound cast iron construction provides weight and durability to keep your umbrella upright
- Dual-purpose stem for free-standing or under-the-table applications
- Fits up to a 1.5-inch pole for wider umbrella compatibility
- 19.3-inch circular base adds extra stability
Gravipod 18" Round Umbrella Base Weight Bag - Up to 85 lbs.
- The Original Umbrella Weight Bag! 18" Round design - simple and convenient - Just add your own sand*
- Designed for to fit almost any umbrella - Cantilever, Market or Garden posts up to 3.5"
- Rugged and durable Ballistic Rip-stop polyester with PVC lining and triple stitch-locked seams.
- Adds up to 85 lbs of gravity to your existing umbrella stand, additional Gravipod can be stacked for increased stability
- Soft and easy on the toes, no hard edges to kick. No rust, dings or dents.
Pure Garden Umbrella Base Outdoor Patio Umbrella Holder, Heavy Weight Holds Up to 1.9Ã‚â€ Pole Freestanding, Table, Deck, Balcony, Backyard, Poolside
- STYLISH AND STABLE- This sturdy patio umbrella base requires minimal assembly to prepare your porch or backyard for your summer oasis. With a classic black color and contemporary design, this umbrella base ideally accents any outdoor space!
- MULTIPLE USES- This umbrella stand works well in a garden, poolside, or can be placed underneath a picnic table or outdoor table set. Create a backyard oasis with a charming and elegant base that is compatible with tilt, table, and freestanding patio umbrellas.
- EASY TO USE- To set up, simply place the support pole into the base and secure with the provided 4 washers and 2 bolts. Insert your patio umbrella pole and tighten using the hand-turn knob. Turn this dial to effortlessly lock or unlock the umbrella.
- LONG-LASTING- The high density of this base provides trusted weight and durability while entertaining your guests outdoors. This patio umbrella stand is crafted to maintain its quality and fashionably enhance your outdoor decor, season after season!
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Dimensions: 12.5” Height, 16.5” Diameter Base. Can hold umbrellas with pole diameter up to 1.9”. Materials: High density polyethylene. Color: Black. Weight: 19lbs.
US Weight Fillable Free Standing Umbrella Base, Empty, Bronze
- Empty base must be filled with sand or gravel for years of Use in any weather Condition
- High-quality free standing umbrella base with grade 304 stainless steel stem and hardware
- 20. 5" Diameter base features a 14" High stem accommodating poles from 1 1/2 " Through 2" Thick
- Post Protector inside stem won't Scratch or dent umbrella pole
- Easy transportation and setup with removable wheel on bottom and hand grips
EliteShade Umbrella Base Stand Market Patio Outdoor Heavy Duty Umbrella Holder with Concave Radial Pattern,Black
- Made of durable cast resin with an anti-rust primer,aging resistance, wear-resistant, anti ultraviolet strong, permanently not corroded.
- Equipped with adjustable piston, a wide range of application, can be adjusted according to the thickness of the umbrella column.Umbrella Pole Diameter Range:φ1.5" - 1.96".
- With an attractive decorative pattern,help you enjoy your patio umbrella.
- Applicable: family, villa, hotel, terrace, balcony, resort, water park, barbecue bar, western restaurant, beauty salon, outdoor leisure area, company leisure area, company rest area, etc.
- For matching umbrellas,please search B07X24X3N1 and B07CG2VHVM.
Tropishade Steel Plate Umbrella Base, 36 lbs, Black
- One solid A grade high durability steel plate it won't crack or break
- Low profile base less than 1" thickness so people don't trip on it
- 20" * 20" square size to increase the base stability. Base weight 36 lbs.
- Tube can fit 1 3/8", 1 1/2", 1 3/4" umbrella poles
- Black powder coating finish. HQ base Made in Taiwan
- Search " tropishade " for a compatible umbrella
How to Clean and Maintain Teak Wood Patio Furniture
Cleaning and maintaining your teak furniture to keep the new look or the weathered look.
Before embarking on a maintenance course for your teak furniture, you need to decide if you prefer the new golden honey tone, or the weathered silvery patina. Everyone has their favorite look, but maintenance is different for each color. Some processes will prevent or delay the weathering process, while others will allow the weathering process to occur naturally.
We will start with cleaning and maintaining your teak furniture if you want it to weather to the silvery patina. If you want your furniture to weather, you don't need to do anything to your furniture except a once a year light cleaning to remove dust and dirt. A mild detergent such as Woolite, Simple Green or Murphy's oil soap and water is sufficient to clean dust and dirt from your furniture without interfering with the aging process. If you need a stronger cleaner, you can use a mixture of 3 parts mild detergent to 1 part bleach and water. Use a soft cloth or sponge to clean. If you must use a brush make sure it is a soft bristle brush. Stains will fade over time as the furniture is exposed to the elements. If you have a stubborn stain that you want to remove without waiting for the fading to process, see Stain Removal later in this article.
After cleaning your teak furniture, make sure you rinse it well and place it in the sun to decrease drying time. This cleaning method can be used on weathered or golden teak.
If you have allowed your teak furniture to weather and decide you prefer the original honey finish you can purchase a product called Teak Cleaner from Kingsley- Bate that is a simple process with no scrubbing, or CountryCasual.com also offers a teak cleaner that will restore your weathered teak to a light blond and will remove dirt, oil, graying, stains and old sealers.
To maintain your furniture in it's new Golden honey finish, there are several avenues to maintaining your furniture. Some manufacturers recommend applying teak oil to the furniture on a regular basis. However, the turn "regular" is subjective, with some applying once a year and others as often as every three months. This is by far the most time consuming maintenance option for your teak wood. Before applying teak oil, clean your furniture with a mild soap and water to remove dust and dirt, rinse well and let dry thoroughly. When you apply teak oil, apply with a soft cloth, remove excess oil from the furniture and soak all cloths used in water, as teak oil is flammable.
CountryCasual. Com offers several products for maintaining and cleaning your teak wood furniture.
Teak Water and Stain Guard will protect table tops from water, moisture and prevent food type stains. It will also, however, slow the weathering process, if that is what you desire.
Silver Teak Shield allows the teak to weather while inhibiting mold and mildew, making cleaning easier and the need for cleaning less often.
Golden Sealer will prevent your teak from the weathering process and maintain the new honey golden color. If this is your desire, you might also consider the Clear Coat Gloss to prevent moisture and stains.
Stain Removal: Most soil can be removed using a mild detergent and water, or the mild detergent, bleach water combination mentioned earlier, and remember that the stains will fade over time, however as a last resort, for quick stain removal, you can sand the stain lightly with 150 grit sandpaper.
Teak should not be painted or stained. The high oil content naturally in the wood prevents paint and stains from adhering properly.
Enjoy your furniture and your investment is quality teak furniture!