10 Best Gas Grill For Apartment Patio
Updated on: June 2023
Best Gas Grill For Apartment Patio in 2023
Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand, Red
Weber Q-1200 Green LP Gas Grill, 51070001
- One stainless steel burner produces 8500 BTU-per-hour to heat 189 square-inch total cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and cast aluminum lid and body
- Fully assembled out of box
- Easy-start electronic ignition and infinite control burner valve settings
- Uses disposable 14.1 or 16.4 oz. LP cylinder (sold separately)
Char-Broil 17602048 TRU Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill, Black, 240
- 240 Square inch grilling surface with 80 Square inch warming rack- 8 to 12 hamburger capacity
- Electric TRU-Infrared cooking system allows you to cook your food evenly with less flare-ups - juicier food, every time
- Porcelain-coated cast iron Premium cooking grates are rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Folding side shelves provide plenty of work and prep space
- Features an easy to use temperature control knob, storage rack, cord Management and easy to reach large capacity grease tray
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
- 15+ Servings - It’s tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
Fuego F21C-H Element Hinged Propane Gas Grill, Dark Gray
- New hinged lid design at 45 degree angle to prevent reaching over the hot fire and no more handling of the lid.
- Upgraded 22,000 BTU/hr. dual zone burner system for direct and indirect grilling. 500F in just 5 minutes and temps up to 650F overall.
- Compact 21" x 21" (lid closed) footprint perfect for the small patio/balcony.
- 346 sq. in. cast iron grilling grate with optional griddle and pizza stone kit; Perfect clasp door close system with hinged propane tank storage door to prevent rattles.
- New easy to clean drop through residue removal system allows for grease to drop straight through to the residue tray.
Masterbuilt MB20150618 MEG 130B Electric Veranda Grill, Red
- Variable temperature control with built-in thermostat prevents overheating
- Porcelain-coated cooking grate
- 1, 650 watt cooking element heats quickly, cooks evenly, and gives food Delicious grilled flavor
- Removable reflector plate for even heat distribution
- Hinged grill lid
- Corded Electric
Cuisinart CGG-059 Grillster 8,000 BTU Portable Gas Grill
- 146-SQUARE-INCH ENAMELED STEEL COOKING GRATE: 146-square-inches of enameled steel grates give you a spacious cooking surface and is also dishwasher safe, making cleaning the grates a breeze use after use.
- 8, 000 BTU burner works with 1 lb. Propane tank: features an 8, 000 BTU burner, a push to Ignite start button, and is compatible with a 1 lb. Propane tank giving you ultimate portability.
- Compact enough to take anywhere: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and weighs only 10 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, Tailgating and more.
- Grill hood lifts out of the way: the hood lifts up to give total access to the grate. It's attached to the base, and can easily latch and lock Back in place to securely carry or store.
- Fast and easy setup: The grill requires no assembly and can be set up and ready for grilling in under 10 minutes without the need for tools or matches.
MASTER COOK Classic Liquid Propane Gas Grill, 3 Bunner with Folding Table, Black
- 473 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- 30,000 btu burner provides the cooking space
- Three stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance
- Piezo ignition system provides fast and reliable burner start-ups with the push of a button
- Porcelain-enameled wire cooking grates, stainless steel handle, two foldable shelves and two heavy duty wheel casters
- Assembled dimensions with the lid open 47-inch by 41-inch by 23-inch
- We have 12 months warranty, any question contact us via email
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance;Assembly Required
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
- Piezo ignition system for fast and reliable startups. Cooking System: Convectional
Char-Broil Performance 300 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill- Stainless steel
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Metal side shelves fold down when not in use
- Convenient access storage cabinet to store propane tank and accessories. Grill sits on 4 casters, two of which lock for mobility and stability
Getting In Shape in a Small Space
Sure, your complex has a state-of-the art fitness center. How many times have you been there? Just workout in your apartment with fitness equipment that's quiet, efficient, and packs up small.
Look for fitness equipment that's relatively quiet, efficient, and packs up small. Keep friends with the neighbors by keeping the jump rope for the sidewalk, or on weekday afternoon when less people are home.
Yoga is ideal apartment exercise. To energize your body and calm your mind, pretzel up with the help of instructional books and DVDs. A.M. and P.M. Yoga for Beginners is a beautifully filmed guide for serenity, power, and flexibility. Borders and Barnes amp; Noble offer a plethora of yoga and Pilates instruction resources for neophytes. Every hot designer is offering their version of the yoga mat and bag this season. If chic accessories get you in the mood to move, give into it. Saka makes large DuraGrip Prana Yoga Mats in soft colors for about $35, and a fun cruelty free UnFur Mat Bag for $58. You can also find good deals on mats at Target and other superstores.
Whatever workout you choose, you'll want something easy on your feet, back, and neighbors' ears. Bathmats or runners with non-skid backing will work well, especially to cushion free weights. Even if it's a pain to lug them upstairs, the advantage is you can keep changing your workout with more resistance and reps. You'll probably keep a quality set forever, unlike all of that stuff you ordered off 2 a.m. infomercials. Save money with used equipment at Play It Again Sports. They buy, sell, trade, and consign, so if that ThighMaster is to scary to use, exchange it.
For a spy gadget lover like me, Sharper Image is the best place to shop. They offer four great small space solutions: the Stair Climber with Heart-Rate monitor ($200), the Foldaway Elliptical Strider with Heart-Rate Monitor (($190), the Mini Step amp; Flex 2.0 ($100), and the Portable Mini Cycle 2.0 ($100). All four have LCD screens to track heart rate, time, calories burned and more. The Strider and the Step amp; Flex both easily fit under the bed and all will fit in a small closet.
Try the fitness channel if you need a little discipline, but the programs tend to be a bit cheese. If you put on Pulp Fiction or Go, the soundtrack's sure to keep you moving. Just forget the gadgets, close the blinds, and dance if you'd rather. Keep fridge stocked with healthy treats, too. I know it's hard this time of year, but don't squander your hard work with Ben amp; Jerry's. As always, be safe and conscientious, and have fun.
The most space-saving gear is a pair of Nikes and an mp3 player. So, once the weather's warm, escape like Jibari for a romp in the sun.