Best Gravel To Use For Patio in 2020
Gravel-Lok DIY Decorative Stone Bonding Kit - Pea Gravel
Handmade Garden Projects: Step-by-Step Instructions for Creative Garden Features, Containers, Lighting and More
NaturVet â€“ Yard Odor Eliminator â€“ Eliminate Stool and Urine Odors from Lawn and Yard â€“ Designed For Use on Grass, Plants, Patios, Gravel, Concrete & More â€“ 31.6 oz Ready-To-Use with Nozzle
- Yard Odor Eliminator with Ready-To-Use Nozzle quickly eliminates pet odors from your yard due to stool and urine.
- Super concentrated formula is great for any outdoor surface.
- For use on grass, plants, shrubs, patios, patio furniture, kennels, dog runs, swing sets, fences or any other surface where odors arise due to pets.
- If spraying on fabric, test product on a very small, inconspicuous surface area before using.
- cGMP Compliant, Manufactured in the USA
Green Gobbler Vinegar Weed & Grass Killer | Natural and Organic Weed & Grass Killer | Pet Safe | 1 Gallon
- KILLS WEEDS & GRASS FAST - Eliminate any type of weed in just a matter of hours. Expect full desiccation in less than 24 hours. Green Gobbler contains 20% acetic acid. Use on crabgrass, dandelions, clover weeds, white clover, moss, etc.
- SAFE TO USE ANYWHERE - Perfect for residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural use. Apply where weeds and grasses are not desired. Use on driveways, sidewalks, concrete, mulch beds, pavers, flower beds, parking lots, farmlands, barns, etc. Ready to use right out the container.
- CERTIFIED FOR ORGANIC USE - Completely eliminates and desiccates weeds and grasses without using toxic chemicals. Made straight from corn. OMRI listed weed killer and certified for organic use.
- POWERFUL FORMULA - NO potentially cancer-causing chemicals. Glyphosate-free. 20% formula is four times stronger than traditional table vinegar. Made strictly from ethanol distilled from corn grain.
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are not pleased, call or email us with your order number and we will reimburse your entire purchase. We value our customers and we stand behind all of our products. Expect a refund with no questions asked.
Mulch Lock 16000-1, Ready-to-Use, Pack of 2
- LOCKS IN PLACE: Holds mulch, pine straw, pebbles, gravel, sand and dirt in place for up to 12 months.
- SPRAY AROUND LANDSCAPING: Use near trees, planting beds, slopes, pathways, borders, edging and driveways.
- NON-TOXIC: Allows water and nutrients to flow through to plants, shrubs and trees.
- STARTS BONDING IMMEDIATELY: Maximum bond after 24 to 48 hours.
- COVERAGE: Covers up to 1,500 square feet.
Boot Brush,Scraper Brush,Shoe Cleaner Brush,Boot Brush Mat in Weatherproof Material for Snow Boot,Hunter Boot,Hiking Boot,Sneaker Indoor Outdoor Widely Use
- 【Sturdy and Durable】Welded metal frame make this scraper able to withstand all weather elements without rotting or cracking;
- 【Multifunction】Strong polymer brush bristles remove mud, snow, dirt, rock, gravel, red dirt, sand, leaves, and debris from tacking into your home or work.
- 【Widely Use】Allows for sneakers, snow boots, wellingtons (rubber boots), work boots, hunter boots, duck boots, cowboy boots, Hiking boots, etc to be quickly cleaned.
- 【Perfect for Any Location】The frame is weather-resistant so you can leave it outside and it won't rust：Homes, ranches, farms, workshops, job sites, garages, patios, beach homes, hunting camps, even golf courses!
- 【Excellent After-Sales】Your 100% satisfaction is our biggest support. We provide 3 years guarantee on our products and if you have any question, please feel free to contact us. Our customer service team will give you a satisfactory respond within 12 hours.
Gorilla Carts GOR6PS Heavy-Duty Poly Yard Dump Cart with 2-In-1 Convertible Handle, 1,200-Pound Capacity, Black
- Patented quick-release dump feature makes unloading quick and easy
- New frame design reduces assembly time while offering improved maneuverability and ground clearance
- Heavy-Duty 40-inch x 25-inch rust-proof poly bed and 13-inch pneumatic tires. Cubic Ft Capacity - 6
- Padded 2-in-1 heavy-duty handle can be pulled by hand or towed, making it easy to pull up to 1200-pounds
- 1-year limited warranty
Compare-N-Save Concentrate Grass and Weed Killer, 41-Percent Glyphosate, 1-Gallon , White - 016869
- Rainproof in 2 hours
- Visible results in as little as 2 to 4 days
- Contains 41-percent glyphosate
- Covers over 25,000 square feet
- Makes up to 85 gal. of ready-to-use spray. Note: Packaging may vary
Ortho Groundclear Weed & Grass Killer Ready-to-Use 1 Gal
- Acts on contact—see results in 15 minutes
- Ortho GroundClear Weed & Grass Killer works on all types of weeds and grasses
- OMRI listed
- Rainproof in 2 hours (upon drying)
- Use on hardscapes, landscape beds, and around vegetable gardens (apply directly to weeds)
Roundup Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer Sure Shot Wand, 1.33 Gal
- Kills existing weeds and grass to the root. Guaranteed! Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will replace the product or refund the purchase price.
- Protective Shield fits over weeds to contain spray and help protect desirable plants
- Use in and around vegetable gardens, flower beds, tree rings and mulched beds, as well as on cracks in driveways, walkways and patios
- Visible results in 3 hours
- Rainproof in 10 minutes
How to Go Lawn Free
In this age of conserving, do the ultimate conservation and turn your lawn to pea gravel.
Once you have ripped out your lawn, you can decide what you want to put down in its place. You will need to place some kind of underlayment down, such as a weed barrier cloth. You can ask about your options at your local nursery. You do not want weeds popping up from underneath your freshly laid stones. The weed cloth will allow the water to soak through to the soil underneath, it is not like a plastic sheet barrier.
Make a map of your yard and decide where you will want to place plants. Plants should be planted before you lay your pea gravel. You will want to use drought resistant plants. There are many kinds of plants that cannot be killed with any amount of neglect such as varieties of holly. You will be able to find many different varieties of plants to chose from at your local nursery, you will not get stuck with only cactus. Several varieties of evergreens will keep your yard green all year.
When you are arranging your plants make sure that you put the tallest in the back and the shortest in the front so that all of your plants can be seen. Give them plenty of room to grow and spread out, because they will grow more than you think, especially if you take care of them properly.
On top of your underlayment you can place down stepping stones to make a path through your yard or up to your front door or mail box. There are many different types available for a walkway. Flat flagstone is very popular. After the stones are laid in place you can pour your pea gravel. Spreading it evenly around all of your stepping stones and plants.
You will save two thirds of your watering bill by switching to pea gravel, not to mention all of the work saved by not having a lawn. For those not interested in pea gravel there is a new plastic lawn on the market that looks like the real thing. It is not like the astro turf of the past. It looks and feels beautiful and the best part is you never have to water it.