Best Half Patio Umbrella in 2021
Best Choice Products 9ft Steel Half Patio Umbrella for Backyard, Deck, Garden w/Crank Mechanism, UV- and Water-Resistant Fabric - Blue
Pure Garden 9' Half Round Patio Umbrella, Blue
- Top Color: Blue
- Canopy Fabric: 160G Polyester, Pole Material: Steel and plastic
- Umbrella Base Sold Separately
- Pole Dimensions: 108 inches (H) x 1.5 inches diameter (W)
- Umbrella Canopy Dimensions: 52 inches (L) x 92 inches (W)
5' x 6.5' LED Rectangular Patio Half Umbrella - by Trademark Innovations (Tan)
- 5' x 6.5' Rectangular lit half umbrella
- Comes with 20 Solar powered LED lights on a total of 5 ribs
- With Black Steel coating & 180g polyester fabric
- Square Solar panel at top provides a glowing light that lasts 9-12 hours (no electricity needed)
- Manufactured with superior quality by Trademark Innovations
Island Umbrella NU5409CF Lanai Half Umbrella, 105" L x 52.5" W x 93.3" H, Coffee
- Half 9-ft octagon provides up to 30 square feet of shade
- 1.5-in diameter, rust-resistant aluminum pole with Bronze powder-coated finish
- Rugged 5-rib steel canopy support system with Bronze powder-coated finish
- 300 gram commercial-grade polyester fabric in handsome Coffee color
- Vented canopy for wind passage and stability
- Quick assembly - interlocking pole alignment assembly system with stainless steel secure locking button
- 20-lb base recommended (sold separately)
Sundale Outdoor Half Round Resin Umbrella Base for Half Patio Umbrella, Black
- ☀ The umbrella stand measures 20'' x 10'' x 13'', a perfect size for small places or attached the wall.
- ☀ This stand includes a coupler to allow it to fit both 1.5" and 1.89" diameter umbrella poles, nearly all half market umbrellas.
- ☀ This half umbrella base is made of rust free resin with elegant decorative pattern, not only durable, but stylish classic, will surely add fashion to your patio, garden, deck, balcony, yard, etc.
- ☀ Antique black finish maintains its appearance for years to come, you don't need to spend time in cleaning or maintenance, using dry towel to wipe the surface of the stand will be enough.
- ☀ The umbrella stand includes a hand-turn knob for securing umbrella to the base, you can fasten your umbrella and sit under the umbrella safely. Search ASIN B01CJI4T34 or B01CJI4V6E to get matched Half Umbrella.
Kozyard 9 Ft Half Round Outdoor Patio Market Umbrella with 5 Ribs and Tilt Design for Balcony Deck Garden or Terrace Shade (Beige)
- UNIQUE AND STYLISH - This half umbrella brings a unique appearance to your outdoor living space, adding shade and style to any patio area
- COMPACT DESIGN - Perfect for tight spaces that need shade, such as balconies or patios, and can be pushed flush up against a wall
- DURABLE COMPOSITION - Made of a water/UV/fade-resistant polyester fabric, with a steel frame that withstands the elements and provides optimal wind resistance to keep your umbrella in place
- EASY-CRANK SYSTEM - A crank mechanism makes the umbrella easy to open and close, so you can avoid the hassle of traditional umbrella mechanisms
- NOTE- Umbrella Base Stand is not included in the package, any 9 Ft market umbrella base will fit into this item
Trademark Innovations PATUMB TAN Patio Half Umbrella-9' Diameter
- 8' Tall, 9' Diameter crank operation with 5 Steel ribs
- Perfect for townhouse or condominium living
- Fabric 180g polyester with Black Steel coating
- Stands flush against a wall or glass door
- Manufactured with superior quality by Trademark Innovations
Sunnyglade 9' Patio Umbrella Outdoor Table Umbrella with 8 Sturdy Ribs (Red)
- Made of 100% polyester that can be waterproof, long lasting, fade resistant, easy to clean.
- Rust- Free Powder Coated Aluminum Pole(40mm Diameter aluminum pole) and 8 sturdy ribs provides stronger support. Includes single wind vent for stability.
- 9 feet diameter- Wide enough to your 42" to 54" round, square or rectangle table with 4 to 6 chairs.
- Easy crank open function with push button tilt, keeping cool and comfortable form the hot and hush sun.
- This Patio Umbrella include Push Button Tilt/Crank. Note:The base is not included in this item.You can buy the sunnyglade umbrella base (ASIN:B06XT1TFJN) to match it.
Island Umbrella Resin Half Round Umbrella Base, Brown
- 20-Lb Impact And Weather-Resistant, Blended Poly Resin, Half Round Umbrella Base
- Textured Brown, Corrosion-Resistant Finish
- 9.85-In Metal Stem With Anchoring Tension Knob For Superior Holding Strength
- Stem Accommodates Umbrella Poles Up To 1.89-In Diameter
- Recommended For Half Umbrellas Up To 9-Ft Canopy Size
Yescom 10Ft Green Outdoor Patio Half Umbrella Cafe Wall Balcony Door 5 Ribs Tilt Aluminum Sun Shade
- Diameter: 10ft, 5 firm ribs construction. 5ft from wall to umbrella tip.
- UV30+ 180g/sqm anti-fade polyester umbrella canopy
- Color Fastness up to European Standard Level 4
- Aluminum pole unscrew at middle for easy storage
- Water-repellent canopy for outdoor scenery & breeze enjoyment even when drizzling
Baby Carrier Umbrella
This cute cover for your baby’s carrier/car seat is also an umbrella or a privacy screen!
A hard-plastic car seat/carrier is somewhat heavy, and very bulky, but really easy to cover. Choose the fabric you want to use and you can quickly sew the baby carrier umbrella. Oilcloth works great to make an umbrella-type cover; most any fabric works to make a privacy cover. You can even use a blanket you already have to create the umbrella/cover for the baby carrier.
If you're making the cover yourself, it's really easy to do if you start out by putting the handle of the carrier, up. Place the chosen piece of fabric over the handle and center it. Go around the carrier, cutting the fabric, and making it where it hangs down over the edges of the carrier's perimeter. Cut the cloth to be an inch longer, all the way around, than what you really need.
Remove the fabric from over the top of the carrier and hem the edges. Fold the edges over a quarter-inch, then a half-inch, pin, and hem. Lay the fabric back on top of the carrier and center it. At the area where the cloth lies over the handle, mark two places, equally spaced apart from each other, with safety pins. Remove the cloth again and lay the fabric out on a table.
Cut two wide pieces of fabric or ribbon and sew one to each area where the safety pins are. Sew just the ends of the ribbons to the fabric. The ribbons should be long enough to wrap up and over the top of the handle. After sewing the ribbon ends to the fabric sew a piece of Velcro to each of the opposite ends.
To use the baby carrier umbrella, lay the fabric on the baby, then lift it up by the ribbons. Wrap the ribbons around the handle and mark the areas where they meet the fabric. Sew a Velcro piece to each of those areas and you're ready to take the baby out in any weather.