Best Interlocking Patio Tiles in 2021
Bare Decor EZ-Floor Interlocking Flooring Tiles in Solid Teak Wood Oiled Finish (Set of 10), Long 9 Slat
DuraGrid, Gray DT24GRAY Outdoor Modular Interlocking Multi-Use Deck Tile (24 Pack), 24 Piece
- DuraGrid outdoor deck and patio flooring is designed to withstand extensive UV exposure and high foot traffic. Each tile is anti-microbial to fight mold, mildew and bacteria
- Perfect accessory to any outdoor area. Front entry, mud room, deck or patio. Use around hot tubs and saunas for added comfort and safety
- Simple setup, no toxic fumes. Tiles simply "snap" together to create any size, perfect for covering slippery concrete or wood surfaces. No tools or glue required. Resists most common chemicals
- Non-slip and slip resistant. DuraGrid is great for many applications such as around the pool or to cover unsightly concrete or worn decks
- Easy to clean, low maintenance flooring. DuraGrid tiles can simply be sprayed down with a hose without hassle or worry. It's self-draining feature eliminates water problem areas. Made in the U.S.A
Domi Outdoor Living Patio Deck Tiles,Â 12 x 12 inches Composite Interlocking Decking Tile, Four Slat Plastic Outdoor Flooring, 9 Pieces One Pack, Dark Grey
- Floor decking makes it easy to upgrade your balcony or deck in an instant and also section off an area for lounging and for dining
- Easy click connection system for simple and rapid assembly, no glue, nails or tools required
- Recycled polypropylene plastic material makes it weather-resistant, lasts longer than natural wood, have no worry about swelling, decay or slipping
- Lightweight and low maintenance, you can clean it with a broom and water hose. It’s great for gazebos, patios, pool sides, concrete, lawn, etc., either hard surfaces or semi-hard surfaces
- Comes with 9 pieces (12 x 12") floor decking per order, one order covers 8.72 square feet
PANDAHOME 22 PCS Wood-Plastic Composites Patio Deck Tiles, 12â€x12â€ Interlocking Decking Tiles, Water Resistant for Indoor & Outdoor, 22 sq. ft - Mocha
- 【COMPREHENSIVE USAGE】PANDAHOME offers quality composite products to enhance your living experience. Genuine wood-plastic composite finish, greater for indoor & outdoor application than natural wood. It is easier to refresh your patio, covered patio, deck, fire pit, outdoor kitchen, poolside, lanai, gazebo, etc. Slip resistant design.
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】All of our products feature unique technology, protects the materials from rotting, fading, staining, scratching and various other issues associated with traditional wood decking. The tiles are exceptionally durable and won’t warp, crack, split or bend. You won’t have to worry about drainage issues either, as the grid attached to the bottom of the tiles allows water to drain properly.
- 【DIY FRIENDLY】Our decking tiles are a great choice if you’re interested in tackling a day project on your own instead of paying a professional to build a deck over several days. All new click-in-place decking option that is amazing for both beginners and experienced DIYers. The tiles feature an interlocking base that allows you to simply snap them together.
- 【UPGRADED INSTALLATION】We recommend you first lay down crushed gravel and then lay the deck tiles over it. Thanks to their four-way interlocking abilities, you can put the tiles in any orientation you like. You may start on the tiles at the ends of the deck and then work your way inside. Once you’ve connected all the deck tiles, you can install trim to give your deck a more finished look. The tile can be cropped into various shape and size to fit it around a corner or a pole.
- 【MAINTENANCE-FREE】The decking tiles are waterproof, rigid and very stable product for outdoors. It would be in perfect condition despite heavy foot traffic from people or pets without wood-oil care.
Acacia Wood Deck Tiles | Composite Decking, Flooring & Patio Pavers | Indoor and Outdoor Flooring Tiles| Check Pattern 12â€Ã—12â€ - Pack of 11 Tiles
- NATURAL: Office Marshal Acacia wood deck tiles are made from 100% solid Acacia wood and then sanded and oiled for a stunningly smooth finish.
- DIY FRIENDLY: Save time & energy with these easy to use interlocking patio tiles. A simple click-in-place installation, no glue or nails required.
- RESILIENT: Each Acacia outdoor tile is naturally weather resistant, non-slip, and waterproof making them perfect for composite decking.
- VERSATILE: Suitable for indoor & outdoor use; be it for deck boards, a balcony, pool or wood tile flooring for an elegant bathroom design.
- DESIGN: All Office Marshal Acacia wood tile flooring, patio pavers, & composite decking patterns are compatible. Designed at 12”×12” you can mix & match for a truly unique design.
Acacia Hardwood Deck and Patio Easy to Install Interlocking Flooring Tiles 12"Ã—12" - 10 TILES / PACK - Totally 10 Sq. Ft. Unique 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- Click INTERBUILD REAL WOOD above to see our matching BALCONY & GARDEN FURNITURE and HARDWAX OIL! Made of plantation grown acacia hardwood having inherent oils similar to teak, giving it many, many years of weather resisting properties even if not oiled. Factory oiled in a Golden Teak finish with our own eco-friendly and food safe ZERO % VOC Hardwax oil.this deck tiles can be used as shower mat or door mat like the third picture shows.
- Unique filigree design and proven construction with 20 slats per tile and with click / interlocking function. Can be easily disassembled and clicked back again. The height is just 5/8' so fits easy under any terrace door. To get that cozy and warm feeling outdoors, our tiles are a must on every balcony, terrace, pool deck or patio. More than 10.000.000 pcs sold! The furniture shown on pictures here with our tiles are our own unique designs as well and should be available on this site too.
- Warranty: We uniquely provide a 5 year warranty on our tiles, also on the plastic nets, which are made of PPCO2, the same material used for bumpers for cars , among other things.
- Maintenance: The tiles comes factory pre oiled and can be used immediately outdoors. Should you leave them outdoors over winter, we suggest you clean them before snowfall, let them dry in sunshine and then give them a coat of a good wood oil. Same in the spring, cleaning and oiling will make them look like new and you can enjoy them with that fresh look for many years to come. Should water smudge on the surface rather than staying on top as droplets, oil the tiles again.
- The Story: We long ago were producing mega quantities of a bathroom shelf in Acacia for IKEA and got a lot of short wood pieces as waste. We then thought of using that waste for a deck tile and this design was born. It took not long until we did not have enough waste and new material had to be used for the production. IKEA bought them from us at the time under the name SKOGHALL deck tiles. We delivered them to IKEA all over the World and should you have those, these tiles will click together.
Pure Garden 50-147 Interlocking Tiles-Multipurpose Indoor/Outdoor Flooring 11.5 x 11.5â€, Set of 6 (Terracotta)
- Upgrade your space- these interlocking floor tiles feature a stylish pattern and are a simple, cost-effective way to create or enhance an indoor or outdoor space. They are perfect for the patio, deck, walkways, gazebo, garage, or on any hard surface.
- Durable- made from strong polypropylene plastic, each tile is durable for long lasting use.
- Effective water drainage- the tiles have a Height of 0.5” and feature an openwork pattern design which allows for ventilation and excess water, or rain (under normal weather conditions) to drain effectively.
- Effortless installation- these tiles require no tools or special hardware to install- simply just snap the tiles together on any hard, level surface! the tiles also easily disassemble for cleaning.
- Product details- assembled dimensions: 34.5 (length) x 23 (width) x 0.5 (Height). single tile dimensions: 11.5 inches (length) x 11.5 inches (width) x 0.5 inches (Height). material: polypropylene
BlockTile B2US4630 Deck and Patio Flooring Interlocking Tiles Perforated Pack, Gray, 30-Pack
- 30 square feet, 30 tiles per case; case weighs 20 lb.
- Each tile is 12 in. width x 12 in. length x 1/2 in. thick.
- Rigid hi-impact plastic tiles
- UV Stable
- Waterproof interlocking floor tile for deck and patio, also suitable for residential garage floors.
Villa Acacia Wood Tiles, Outdoor Patio and Deck Interlocking Pavers - 12 x 12 Inch, Pack of 10, 6 Slat
- Premium Wood Tiles - Acacia 12" x 12" Wooden 6 Slat Tiles with Interlocking Base
- Easy DIY Snap Installation - Tool free, no nails or screws! Quickly snap tiles into place in minutes and build entire patios in a few hours instead of days.
- Perfect for Outdoor or Indoor Use – Weather resistant wood is suitable for decks, patios, walkways, showers, pools, and more. A waterproof deck sealer is recommended when used in wet environments.
- Super Modular - Re-arrange, remove or replace tiles with no hassle. No need to unscrew, take apart and rebuild like traditional decks.
- 10 Piece Set - Tiles measure 12" x 12" x 1" inch and each set covers a total 10 square feet.
UPP Interlocking Tiles 12 x 12 in | Quick & Easy to Lay Outdoor Deck Tiles | Neat Flooring for Patio, Pool and Balcony [6 pcs, Slate]
- ✅ SIMPLE & QUICK TO LAY: Due to the interlocking design you can install new decking in all outdoor areas in an instant! Improve your patio or balcony by giving it a neatly laid flooring in exquisite slate optic - all without ever needing to drill or glue
- ✅ AESTHETIC: Finish the look of your patio by toning the decking in a dark slate. Modern and stylish these pavers are the perfect addition to grey garden furniture and a bright facade.
- ✅ OUTDOOR: Our deck tiles are easy to lay on every surface. Grass, gravel or on a solid foundation. Ideal also to protect your lawn from getting trampled.
- ✅ SAFE: UPP Floor tiles are made from the highest quality plastics and withstand every weather! The anti-slip properties of the tile's surface area guarantee a safe tread at all times.
- ✅ STAY IN PLACE: Even on often frequented patio, balcony or pool flooring our plastic pavers never lose their form thanks to the self-securing interlocking system.
How to Make a Butterfly Card: No-Sew Fabric Cards
Given my fascination with fabric crafting, I've decided to share some of the cool tricks I've learned with everyone else. This one is really quick - about 30 minutes in all - and results in a 3-fold interlocking butterfly card that works beautifully for gift-giving.
Now, I've got a 3 foot or so plastic bin filled with all kinds of pieces ... and I've got to do something with them.
So given my fascination with fabric crafting, I've decided to share some of the cool tricks I've learned with everyone else. This one is really quick - about 30 minutes in all - and results in a 3-fold interlocking butterfly card that works beautifully for gift-giving.
Making No-Sew Fabric Butterfly Card
What You Need: A couple scraps of contrasting fabric, I've used denim and checkered daisy cotton; scissors; 2 sheets of card stock; pencil; heavy starch; craft glue; an iron and an ironing board.
What to Do:
1. Gather and Prepare Supplies - First, you'll need to grab the template we're working with. You can print it from this URL: . If the pattern prints out with part of one wing missing, just cut out the lines visible and use it to trace around the complete side on to the missing side - filling in the lines. Then, cut out the template outline.
Your next supply is the base fabric. This is the fabric which needs to be thickest, carrying the "weight" of the card. I've used denim for this piece. Starch the fabric well, and then back it with fusible webbing. Follow the instructions included on your fusible webbing - usually you'll just need to iron it into place.
Next, you need a contrast fabric. I've chosen a checkered daisy cotton. This fabric can be very flimsy - the more artistic, the better. This will form the actual butterflies on your fabric card. Starch it well and iron it until it is stiff. You will need to use a liberal amount of starch to get your fabric stiff enough. The only thing is that you have to apply it slowly - a little bit of starch at a time - or you'll end up with white sticky stuff on your fabric. I've found that if you spray the wrong side of your fabric down and leave it to sit for a bit the first time, it will stiffen up more quickly without the mess. What you want to end up with is a piece of fabric that has about the same "stiffness" as a piece of computer paper. Allow your fabric - 2 pieces of contrasting color - to cool completely before you continue.
Finally, you'll need to cut out the second sheet of card stock. Use a ruler to create a 4" x 6 " rectangle to cut out. Center this on your template and mark the dotted "fold lines" on the rectangle.
2. Cut Fabric - When your fabric has completely cooled, lay the base material out on a flat surface, wrong side up. Trace around the outline of your card stock template on to the base fabric and cut this out.
Now you'll create the butterfly strip. Lay the card stock template on your contrast fabric and trace the butterflies, stopping at each card side. Remove the template and use a ruler to connect a straight line from the top of one butterfly stopping point to its opposite - do this for both the bottom and top stopping points. Cut this out.
3. Glue and Iron - Paint a thin layer of craft glue on the back of your contrast butterfly strip. I use a standard tacky glue and a toothpick to make sure that I get the strip covered clear to the edges - and it "spreads" the glue so that it isn't too thick. Carefully place your glue-covered strip over the outside of the base fabric, matching up the outlines.
Iron again for strength, then mark the "slits" to cut from each butterfly where it meets the card side. This is where the butterfly will interlock to close the card. Cut along the slits.
4. Inside Writing Surface - Cut your 4" x 6" rectangle along the fold lines you marked earlier. Place these pieces inside the "card" to mark placement lightly with a pencil. Leave a very small space between strips for fabric folding - if you get them too close together, the card won't fold crisply. Then, glue the strips. Paint a thin layer of glue on the back of each paper strip and carefully place on the fabric, pressing from the center out.
5. Fold and Iron - Fold the card in threes, hooking the butterfly together, and press well with an iron. If your inside paper is very close, this step will take a while to make crisp folds.
You can take the card a step further by adding embellishments like beads, ribbon, or stamps. If you have a sewing machine and don't mind using it, apply a satin stitch around all the fabric edges before you add the inside writing surface for a very clean, professional look.