Best Locks For Patio Doors in 2021
Defender Security U 9847 Patio Sliding Door Loop Lock â€“ Increase Home Security, Install Additional Child-Safe Security, 2-1/8â€ Hardened Steel Bar with Diecast Base, Chrome Plated
Patio Sliding Door Security Foot Lock Kick Lock, Fits on Top Rail-Childproof Patio Door Guardian-or Bottom Rail-Foot Operated-Keep Your Family Safe and Secure(1 Pack,White)
- ☛【Keep Aditional Safety to Your Home】: Are you worried that someone might break into your house at the middle of the night or sometime of the day when nobody is home? Well that problem is no longer an issue. With its double locking action, it is virtually impossible to remove the door by lifting it off its track. HauSun patio sliding door foot lock prevents criminals from being able to lift out sliding doors from their tracks.
- ☛【Resists Forced Entry & Two Operational Lock Postions】: Able to provide over 1000lbs of forced entry load tension.Another reason these patio door kick locks are great is because they usually have two operational positions. Notice the two channels in the lock. They allow for your patio door to be locked when it is in a closed position or slightly opened to let in the breeze. With a kick lock in the "B" position, the opening is still not wide enough for someone to force entry into your home.
- ☛【Two Installation Ways】: HauSun patio door security lock can be installed both on top or bottom rail.You can use top rail if you want to keep out of reach of children.Also, you can install it on the bottom rail with foot operated.
- ☛【Discover New Ways to Increase Children Security】: With young children in the home, you know all too well how hard it is to keep an eye on them at all times. With this childproof sliding door lock installed, you can make sure that young ones do not become tempted to open the patio sliding doors on their own and expose themselves to potential danger.
- ☛【Convenient Use & Patent Design】: HauSun Patio sliding security door lock works on vinyl, aluminum, or wood sliding doors on INSIDE tracks only. DOES NOT WORK on patio doors on outside tracks.
Pro-Lok EPL-106-W Patio Door Lock- Keyed Lg Rectangle (White Finish)
- A keyed heavy-duty steel bolt patio door lock to prevent sliding or lifting of door
- Adjustable for ventilation or full security with key lock to secure position
- Large rectangular housing and pin are compatible with 1-3/8″ – 1-3/4″ inch thick doors and a 1/4″ inch drill hole in the fixed-panel rail
Sliding Glass Patio Door Handle Set with Mortise Lock, White, Keyed, 3-15/16 Screw Holes by TechnologyLK
- Finish: White
- Patio Door Handle Set with Mortise Lock Kit
- Fits Sash Controls; Stamped 2265
- Thumbturn in the "B" (offset) position
- Center-to-Center Holes: 3-15/16 inch
Patio Guardian PDG01-W Patio Door Guardian Lock - White
- Works as both a security device and childproofing lock.
- Allows for ventilation without sacrificing security.
- Compatible with vinyl, aluminum or wood sliding doors.
- To Install this lock you will have to drill holes in your existing door.
- Tools Required: Drill, 3/32 inch drill bit, 7/16 inch drill bit and Phillips screwdriver
Ideal Security SK110W SK110 Patio Door Security Bar Child-Proof Lock, Adjustable 26-47 inches for Ventillation, Large, White
- The best sliding door security bar according to Business Insider!
- Includes our new childproof Anti-Lift Lock
- ADJUSTABLE: Easily slides from 25. 75” to 47. 5” to for easy installation without cutting. Lets you leave the door partially open while still being secured.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION ON MOST PATIO DOORS: Install on either the inside or outside track (see instructions for more details). Please watch the installation video before purchase to be sure it will work with your door
- NOT A PRESSURE-MOUNTED BAR: Pressure-mounted bars can shake loose and fall. The SK110 patio door security bar and saddle are screwed into the door frame and profile, providing reliable protection
- COMFORTABLE HEIGHT: Mounts in the middle of the door, not on the bottom. Open your door without bending down to reach the bar
- VISUAL DETERRENT: Acts as visual deterrent against burglars who can see it clearly through the door for extra security
- CONVENIENT AND EASY: Swings up and stays out of the way when not in use
- Made of advanced lightweight and strong extruded aluminum (the same stuff used to build airplanes! )
- MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH PET INSERT FOR SLIDING DOOR: before purchasing the SK110, you need to measure opening width of your door once the insert is in. If the opening is less than 25. 75", you should use our SK111 bar.
Prime-Line E 2014 Mortise Lock - Adjustable, Spring-Loaded Hook Latch Projection for Sliding Patio Doors Constructed of Wood, Aluminum and Vinyl, 3-11/16â€, 45 Degree Keyway, Round Face
- REPLACE OLD OR BROKEN DOOR LOCKS – When your sliding door mortise lock is broken or old, don’t replace the door entirely, just get a new mortise lock!
- EASY INSTALLATION – Installation is quick and easy – working sliding door locks are well within reach. Mounting Flanges have 6-32 tapped thread
- FOR SLIDING DOORS – This Mortise Lock can be used on sliding patio doors constructed of wood, aluminum and vinyl. Also fits doors using W&F manufactured handles.
- 45 DEGREE KEYWAY - This E 2014 mortise lock has a 45-degree angled keyway position when in the locked position.
- PRODUCT INFO - The mounting hole centers of this lock measures 3-11/16” from center to center, and the rear housing corners are square. Mortise lock dimensions are: 1.125"(D)x0.5"(W)x3.688"(H)
Prime-Line C 1225 Sliding Patio Door Handle Set - Replace Old or Damaged Door Handles Quickly and Easily â€“ White Diecast, Mortise Style, Non-Keyed (Fits 3-15/16â€ Hole Spacing)
- INCLUDES – (1) Standard reversible, non-handed handle set that can be mounted on both left-hand and right-handed sliding patio doors. This handle fits 3-15/16” hole spacing and only works with mortise hook style door handles
- REPLACE OLD OR BROKEN DOOR HANDLES – When your door handle is broken, old or unsightly, don’t replace the door entirely, just get a new sliding patio door handle set! This door handle is a mortise style
- EASY INSTALLATION – Installation is quick and easy – new patio door handles are well within reach! This sliding door handle set fits 3-15/16” hole spacing and fits 1-1/2" to 1-3/4" thick doors.
- NON-KEYED - The exterior diecast pull comes non-keyed. Prime-Line Products does manufacture other components that can convert this set to a keyed-locking handle set
- COMPLEMENTS YOUR WHITE SLIDING PATIO DOOR - This mortise hook style door handle is constructed of white painted diecast materials, making it the perfect choice for your white sliding door. For thick doors order E 2576 latch lever
Sliding Glass Door Child Lock - OKEFAN 4 Pack Baby Safety Slide Window Locks for Kids Proof Patio Closet Doors No Drilling Tools Needed (Blue)
- CHILD PROOF SAFETY DEVICE – Safeguard valuable belongings from young child proof sliding door or hung window with this durable and effective lock. This kid lock has been proven to withstand the pulls and tugs of babies and children, keep doors and windows opened in safe!
- SAFE DESIGN – Unlike other sliding glass door lock, this sliding door child lock is installed beside door shelf and works once double buttons pressed simultaneously, which stops the door slided and passed each other. This lock is off to press the locking cover for unlock condition!
- STRONG DURABILITY – Never worry about sliding window locks broken with high quality ABS plastic, stainless steel spring and strong 3m adhesive tap. The 3M window lock will not lose effectiveness or power even when you routinely open and shut your hung windows every day!
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION – Installing sliding door lock has never been this easy, no drilling tools needed! Simply clean the working area for this lock, peel off 3M tape and stick this device onto the desired location of sliding doors for your patio, closet, cabinet as well sliding window!
- DURABLE LASTING WORK - We know that patio glass door lock will work perfect. In case that you are not satisfied with this product, It is welcome to let us know any time and the helpful solution will be provided in 12 hours. A good safe gift for the kids to get great benefits!
Burglabar 2 Pack - Great for Sliding Patio Door Lock, (Use 2 for doors), Sliding Window Lock, Sliding Basement Windows Lock, Child Safety Lock
- Installs quickly and easily without any tools securing both sliding sections.
- Self-Locking hinge maitains tight fit for continued reliable performance.
- Provides additional security for you when you are home or away.
- Provides additional protection for your belongings when you are away.
- Made of LEXAN and a special 3M adhesive that bonds like a weld.
How to Properly Stain a Patio Door that is Made of Wood
OK, so you desire to be taught how to stain your brand new wooden patio door. Coloring a new wood clad door can be finished in just a couple of hours.
As soon as you obtain, what you believe is the correct shade; you can begin moving towards the coloring of the patio door. Take an aging but unsoiled rag or a brush which is designed for this sort of thing. Open your trial can and take sufficient stain to perceive it on your rag, and then immerse the end of the cloth. Put it on a segment of trim that travels round the exterior border of the patio door. There are usually retaining segments of wood that also must be removed to take out or install the door.
Then, if the shade is correct you can begin by staining the remaining wood retaining segments. Make sure to chase the grain of the wood and put on the stain in that trend. If you smear too much have an additional rag to aid in wiping it off. Be certain to coincide just enough that the coat is even on the wood. When you wash down the part of wood be sure to go in the equivalent trend. You don't want some areas of the wood to be darker than others.
Be certain you don't rush during this procedure. Staining is a steady and detailed kind of work. You'll be ecstatic in the end that you listened. Once more, if you have any trouble areas you can smooth these spots with sandpaper to help fix the quandary and then do it over again. In the likelihood you don't think its dark sufficient after two coats. Just add a third coating. This way it'll be a little darker. Once you have the preferred color and layers of stain on your new patio doors you can then place the door back into its proper position.