Best Natural Gas Patio Heater in 2022
Fire Sense 61445 Stainless Steel Natural Gas Patio Heater
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 45,000 BTUs
- Piezo Ignition System
- Tip Over Protection System
- Heavy Duty Mounting Plate
- Durable stainless steel burners and double mantle heating grid
Hiland NG-HB Tall Natural Gas Patio Heater, 41,000 BTU, 33" Heat Shield, Built In Ground Fixtures, Hammered Bronze
- 41,000 BTU's, variable control
- Integrated ignition
- Ground fixtures
- Thermocouple and anti-tilt safety devices
- Natural gas hose not included
AmazonBasics Commercial Outdoor Patio Heater, Slate Grey
- Durable, powder-coated silver finish
- Heat output of 46,000 BTU's
- Piezo ignition
- Safety auto shut-off tilt valve
- Wheel assembly included
- Measures approximately 18x89 inches (LxH)
- Secure the patio heater when not in use to avoid any potential damage to the patio heater
Hiland NG-GT-BRZ Natural Commercial Gas Glass Tube Pyramid Patio Heater w/Wheels, 42,000 BTU, Variable Heat Control, Bronze
- Suitable for a wide variety of uses, from homes to businesses
- 42,000 BTU's, Variable Control, One Piece Quartz Glass Tube
- Thermocouple and Anti-tilt Safety Devices.
- Natural Gas only, cannot be converted.
- Quick Connect hose not included. Electric Ignition
Sunpak S25NGBLK Natural Gas Infrared Patio Heater
- Image May Vary - Please See Product Title for Actual Size and Color
- Perfect for 7.5 ft to 9.5 ft mounting heights
- Approximately 10 ft x 10 ft Heat Coverage
- Mounting kit and transformer included
- All Natural Gas line hookups should be done by a qualified Natural Gas Technician for your safety
Mr. Heater F272800 40,000 BTU Natural Gas Garage Heater #MH40NG,Multi
- Efficient, cost effective infrared heat
- For use in buildings with 12 to 15 ft ceilings
- Clearances: Top - 36", Sides & Back - 30", Below - 68"
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- No electricity required, Maintenance free; no moving parts
True Commercial (Natural Gas) Hammered Mocha Bronze 3-Sided Pyramid Style Quartz Tube Patio Heater with Wheels (NG)
- 41,000 BTU Natural Gas (NG) 3-Sided Pyramid Heater with 1-PC Quartz Glass tube
- Attractive Mocha Bronze Finish w/Non-rust Aluminum Frame
- Advanced "Rapid-Multi-Spark" Electronic Ignition System
- Extra Thick Single Quartz Glass Tube (most residential models have thin 2-PC Glass)
- **New for Fall 2017** "Red Glow" top emitter screen & Mobility wheels for easy movement around the patio.
PAMAPIC Patio Heater, 46000 BTU Commercial Gas Outdoor Heater - 88 Inches Tall Standing Patio Heater with Cover, Hammered Bronze
- Built-in tank chamber with door for easy access
- Heat range up to 18 feet in diameter.; puts out 46,000 BTU's of steady warmth
- Reliable piezo igniter, tip over protection system and Convenient wheel assembly.
- Stainless steel burners and double-mantle heating grid for optimal durability
- OUTDOOR PATIO COVER: Guaranteed to fit round stand-up patio heaters 32" diameter dome x 18" diameter base x 88" high, Zips open and closed with ease.
Sunpak Stainless Steel 2Stage 25,000/34,000 Btu Natural Gas Direct Spark Heater
- Fully Automatic ON/OFF/HI/LOW control system and Ceramic Infrared Burner System
- Direct Spark Ignition with Auto Re-light and Flame Sensor System; Dual Stage 34,000 to 25,000 BTU; and 304 Series stainless steel construction
- Included: Stainless Steel Mounting Kit, Wireless Hand Held Remote and Wireless Wall Control
- Wall or Ceiling mount; 9.5 ft to 12 ft Mounting Height, Approximate 12 ft x 12 ft Heat Coverage @ 34,000 BTU (High Setting) and Approxiamte 10 ft x 10 ft Heat Coverage @ 25,000 BTU (Low Setting)
- Residential application recommended
Bromic Heating Tungsten 300 Smart-Heat Gas 3 Burner Radiant Infrared Patio Heater, Natural Gas, 26000 BTU
- Sleek contemporary styling with black high temperature ceramic coating over stainless steel
- Radiant infrared burner heats up fast and provides direct heat to warm people
- Wind resistance up to 8 miles per hour for uninterrupted heating
- Wall bracket houses control system away from heat and pivots heater head 25-degrees to the left and right of center
- Perfect for residential and commercial installations
A Big Merger Arbitrage Yields an (Almost) Assured Attractive Gain
The recent proposal by Exxon Mobil to acquire with Exxon stock XTO Energy, a growing natural gas company, presents a chance to buy Exxon Mobil at a discount.
The principal risk in any merger arbitrage is that the merger will collapse or be delayed. Such problems usually arise from difficulties obtaining approval from government regulators. In this case, Exxon is the world's largest privately owned energy company, requiring antitrust clearance in many jurisdictions. A regiment of antitrust lawyers is already at work and I expect these concerns have been anticipated to a substantial degree.
One unusual complication is a provision that permits Exxon to pull out of the deal if Congress passes recently introduced legislation that restricts drilling techniques used by XTO and other companies to extract gas from difficult shale fields by hydraulic fracturing or "fracting." This process involves pumping water or other chemicals at high pressure into underground fields. This process has been in use in this country for decades but expanded exploration efforts in recent years have raised concerns of possible ground water contamination.
The proposed legislation would close a loophole in a 2005 energy bill that exempted "fracking" from federal regulation. I believe it unlikely that a busy Congress will pass this bill before the closing of this merger. Even if it does, Exxon would probably not view its passage alone without additional burdensome regulations as constituting a sufficient regulatory burden to stop the merger.
Until closing, XTO's stock price will trade in harmony with Exxon's. The merger spread will ultimately narrow with stockholder approvals and widen on news or rumors of problems. XTO traded at $70 last year and Exxon might even increase its bid in the event of delays. XTO yields 1%, Exxon 2.4%. This is an attractive opportunity to enhance portfolios with a quite sizable blue chip stock at a slight but attractive discount.