Best Outdoor Led Patio Lights in 2021
Brightech Ambience Pro - Waterproof LED Outdoor String Lights - Hanging, Dimmable 2W Vintage Edison Bulbs - 48 Ft Commercial Grade Patio Lights Create Cafe Ambience In Your Backyard
Svater 2 Pack S14 LED String Lights 49Ft Waterproof IP65 Commercial Grade Outdoor String Light UL Listed 15 Hanging Sockets 2W LED Bulbs E26 Base Warm White 2700K for Party Patio Backyard Porch
- 2 PACK LONG STRINGS: 98ft in total, 2 x49ft long 18AWG SJTW-rated rubber cable with 2 x 15 durable wire hanging sockets and build-in hanging loops, set about 3ft apart for a bulb, 30 x 2W E26 S14 LED bulbs included, making it long enough for use indoor or outdoor.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE QUALITY: Durable heavy duty IP65 weatherproof wire construction throughout the molded sockets & individual integrated hanging loops for easy installation, they can withstand extreme temperatures, rainy, windy, or damp climates. Svater LED bulbs save over 90% energy over incandescent bulbs, Long lifespan last 30,000 hours can reduce maintenance costs on changing bulbs frequently.
- CONNECTABLE : Svater S14 LED light string wiring with female plugs are attached to easily connect strings end to end up to maximum 40 strands, feel free to customize your arrangements. Sockets will fit any bulb with compatible E26 base that you have the option of switching up your style.
- PERFECT WARM COLOR STRING LIGHTS : For greater mood lighting flexibility and a soft glow, can be dimmer switch (can be compatible with Svater dimmer) to create the perfect atmosphere for a birthday party, family reunion, or wedding reception. It adds flair to bistro deck porch patio garden backyard terrace pergola café restaurant malls for wedding BBQ party banquets, also suitable for tree-lighting like Christmas tree.
- VERSATILE LIGHTING FOR YEAR-ROUND USE: The outdoor string lights with CTL certification and safe to utilize outside. Edison style warm white 2700K glass LED filament bulbs light, you can create a relaxing ambiance, decorate for outdoor patios, garden, bars, restaurants, front porches, gazebos, party and more, Svater outdoor string light are perfect for any environment.
Banord 102FT Dimmable LED Outdoor String Lights, 34 Hanging Sockets with 35 x Shatterproof LED Bulb Party Lights, Waterproof Vintage Ambiance Patio Lights String for Wedding,Gatherings
- 【FOR ANY OCCASION】-- S14 vintage lightbulbs strung through 102 feet of electric wire creates the perfect ambience for any wedding, restaurant, anniversary dinner or quiet evening with friends
- 【ENERGY SAVING】--The stylish and functional LED energy-saving string lights dramatically reduce your 90% electricity bills compared with incandescent bulb ones. Last more long time of using life.
- 【DIMMABLE LIGHTS】-- 35 (one spare) x 0.5 Watt Dimmable S14 bulbs for the outdoor string lights, 2700K ambience warm white lights perfectly decorates your retreat space, bulbs are dimmable, allowing you to creating the ideal scenery for any type of gathering.
- 【SHATTERPROOF】-- Plastic bulbs assured you and your family safe while hanging the string lights for patio, free worry from glass shardes, and greatly reduce bulbs change especially for outdoor use.
- 【WATERPROOF & Weather resistant】-- Designed for up all year round outdoor use, Banord outside string lights are sure to stay under the sun, rain, windy,etc.
Brightown LED G40 Outdoor String Lights 50FT Patio Lights with 51 LED Shatterproof Bulbs(1 Spare), Weatherproof Commercial Hanging Lights for Backyard Bistro Deck Party Decor, E12 Socket, 2700K, Black
- SHATTERPROOF&WATERPROOF: This led G40 clear bulbs made of plastic, much shatterproof than traditional glass bulb type. IP44 waterproof durable string lights can withstand extreme temperatures, rainy, windy, or damp climates. Each LED bulb stays cool to touch even after hours of illumination
- ENERGY SAVING: 1W per bulb, C7/E12 candelabra socket base, much lower wattage will save more energy for you, but the lifespan is 10-20 times of the traditional tungsten bulb. 2700K/40LM light bulbs creating a warm and romantic atmosphere that will make you and your family feel relaxed and happy
- CONNECTABLE: These balcony decor lights with 50 hanging socket, 6" lead with male plug, 12" spacing between bulbs, 6" tail with female connector. Total Length 50 Feet. Connect up to max. of 7 strands (=350FT), feel free to customize your arrangements
- DIMMABLE & SAFETY：G40 globe bulbs are dimmer compatible, UL listed bistro lights more safety than the normal lights, electric plug in led string light either with a built-in spare fuse(125V/5A) for easy replacement. A light bulb that goes out does not affect other lighting bulbs
- WIDELY USED: LED outside string light is very easy to install with a cable tie or cup hook, fix it or place it anywhere as you need. Warm white globe lights suitable for Indoor Outdoor garden tents umbrella canopy pergola gazebo BBQ market wedding party etc. Please contact the seller directly if you have any quality problems. For Bulbs replacement, please search B07DN94P21
Enbrighten 37790, Black, Vintage Seasons LED Warm White & Color Changing CafÃ© String Lights, 48ft, 24 Premium Impact Resistant Lifetime Bulbs, Wireless, Weatherproof, Indoor/Outdoor, 48 Feet
- The Perfect Ambience : Adds sophisticated, visually pleasing atmosphere to any indoor or outdoor space, including backyards, porches, balconies, decks, patios, pergolas, gazebos, cafes, bars, restaurants and more
- Color Changes Everything : Offers choice of 16 colors, seemingly endless 2 color combinations and a variety of preset modes for special occasions, all of which can be selected via wireless remote (Included) and dimmed or set to 2 or 4 hour timeout
- Stylish yet functional: Features 24 durable, impact resistant acrylic edition style bulbs, commercial grade and ul listed for permanent installation and designed to withstand year round exposure to the elements
- Lighting for Life: Includes lifetime warranty for peace of mind, in addition to long life, energy efficient LED technology, which means no more bulbs to replace
- Easy linking and install: Multiple sets are linkable up to 750 feet and easy to install, whether mounted on a flat surface or hung from above (mounting hardware not included), so you can achieve the perfect length for your installation
Novtech LED Outdoor String Lights 38.5FT 30Bulbs G40 Globe String Lights - Waterproof Patio String Lights Outdoor Decorative String Lights for Backyard Bistro Porch Garden Cafe Party - UL Standard
- Do you like Italian Style Bistro? Let's Change Your Backyard into Italian Bistro with the Patio String Lights - Lighting up a bunch of Novtech outdoor led string lights, enjoy delicious barbecue and beer under warm lamplight with your friends! Hold an Italian amorous party at your own home! Come on and invite your friends! Please note: these bistro lights are not dimmable and can not be connected.
- Safe & Reliable LED Outdoor String Lights - UL listed G40 Globe String Lights, quality and safety are 100% reliable. Solid 20AWG wire core inside to prevent the LED string lights from getting overheat after long time usage. Low voltage outdoor garden string lights are safer than high voltage outdoor globe string lights, no worry about security issues.
- Economical Energy Saving LED Porch Lights - 3.3W low power LED string lights can decorate your yard but save you money on your electric bill at the same time. LED light bulbs have a longer lifespan than any other osram lamp. Confidently leave these LED patio string lights on display all year round! Let the backyard string lights guard your home!
- Perfect Decorative String Lights for Outdoor - IP65 commercial grade waterproof cafe string lights for your exterior decoration(even in heavy rain). Hanging the outdoor vintage patio string lights to decorate your wedding reception, birthday party or just enjoy a romantic dinner with your lover. Heavy duty wire can withstand all year round usage but still keep strong. (Also perfect for Halloween and Christmas decor).
- 1 Year Support - Every LED backyard lights outdoor globe lights from Novtech can enjoy 12 months quality support and an exclusive technical support! Please contact us directly if you have any quality problem about the G40 string lights, also you can raise a question at Q&A page for anyone's help. Just message us and we will show you how grateful we are!!! (If you need G40 REPLACEMENT BULBS, please also contact us.)
addlon LED Outdoor String Lights 48FT with 2W Dimmable Edison Vintage Plastic Bulbs and Commercial Great Weatherproof Strand - UL Listed Heavy-Duty Decorative LED CafÃ© Patio Light, Porch Market Light
- 【WEATHERPROOF & HEAVY-DUTY】: This market lights are designed to withstand the wear and tear of year-round outdoor use. They are UL listed weatherproof commercial. The insulation material can protect the strand from hot winter, sun, wind, rain, snow and damp. The heavy duty light cord is rubbery, flexible, and thicker than a traditional cord so that you can confidently leave these ultra-durable string lights on display year round.
- 【DIMMER COMPATIBLE TO SET THE RIGHT MOOD】:For greater mood lighting flexibility and a soft glow, a dimmer switch to create the perfect atmosphere for a birthday party, family reunion, , or wedding reception. It adds flair to bistro deck porch patio garden backyard terrace pergola café restaurant malls for wedding BBQ party banquets, also suitable for tree-lighting like Christmas tree.
- 【IDEAL OUTDOOR LIGHTING with ITALIAN BISTRO STYLE】Each strand contains E26 based hanging sockets, provided with LED bulbs. The distance between bulbs is approximately 3.11FT
- 【VINTAGE PERGOLA CANOPY LIGHTS SMART INSTALLATION】 Yard / outside lighting can connect with another simply use grounded cord plugs into any standard outlets. Link up to 30 strands.
- 【SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】：If you have unsatisfactorily with your purchase for any reason, please contact us. Customer satisfaction is our highest pursuit.
Banord 2 Pack LED 48FT Outdoor String Light, Commercial Grade Heavy Duty Light String with 15 x E26 Socket, 36 x 2W Dimmable S14 Bulb String Lighting, Waterproof Vintage Patio Hanging Light
- [ Romatic Outdoor Living Ambiance ] --Making your outdoor space to be an enticing, relaxing and soothing retreat?with Banord WarmWhite (2700K) Vintage LED String Lights. Enjoy the happy gathering time with your family and friends.
- [ Easy Installation] --Screw 2Watt S14 LED edison bulbs in 15 suspended E26 sockets on each 48ft strand, hang the string onto a outdoor wall, fence, railing, or free-standing poles.
- [Waterproof & Weather Resistant ] --With fully sealed and self-gasketed sockets, Banord outdoor led light string are sure to stay under the sun, rain, even in the worst weather conditions.
- [ Commercial Grade & ETL Listed ] --Quality Patio Lighting String that heavy duty rubber construction throughout the molded sockets & integrated hanging loops, ETL approved.
- [ Best Ideal Deco Occasions] --Dress your decks,porches and patios, backyard,terrace,gazebo, or conetemporary cabana with this string lights, Professional planners request this outdoor lighting for Party,reunionsanniversaries, weddings, holiday celebrations, and French caf¨¦ vignettes.
LED Outdoor String Lights - Edison Bulb String Lights, 49ft Commercial Waterproof Dimmable String Lights for Patio, 15 Hanging Sockets, 16 x 1.5W Vintage Bulbs(1 Spare)for Backyard Porch Garden
- PATENTED ENERGY SAVING LIGHTING - LED string lights have a longer lifespan than incandescent string lights. Only 1.5 watt each bulb, 22.5W in total per string lights; Save up to 5.5x more electricity than the traditional incandescent alternatives.
- IP65 WATERPROOF STRING LIGHTS - Heavy-duty commercial grade string lights are designed to withstand the wear and tear of year-round outdoor use; layers of insulation protect the strand withstand extreme temperatures, rainy, windy, or damp climates.
- LENGTHY 49 Ft/15M STRAND - Connect multiple string lights to cover vaster surfaces; End-to-end connection up to 30 strands; connector comes with a protective cover for safer, longer operation.
- SAFETY FIRST with ETL - Meets all safety standards for a more secure usage that presents no harm or hazards; outdoor string lights are approved for residential and commercial lighting and they never get hot even after being on for hours.
- WORRY-FREE RETURN SERVICE - Package contains 16pcs LED Bulbs, 1 piece 49ft string lights, and user guide. All LECLSTAR Products come with lifetime service. Buy with confidence! If you have any questions, please email us via Amazon.
2-Pack 48FT Color Changing Outdoor String Lights, RGB Cafe LED String Light with 30+5 S14 Shatterproof Edison Bulbs Dimmable, Commercial Light String for Patio Backyard Garden, 3 Remote Control, 96FT
- ❤【Make Your Ambience Perfect with Appealing Colorful Light】Our RGB Outdoor LED String Lighting gives off a soft and romantic ambiance to mesmerize your family and friends with their aesthetic glow for all seasons. Creating a great warm and vibrant lighting effect for weddings, anniversaries, restaurants, backyard, porch, balcony, deck, patio, garden, pergola, parties, camping outside, café and anywhere needs colorful lighting.
- ❤【Commercial Grade Bulbs IP65 & Extreme Durable Wires】We strictly tested different bulbs and chose this premium quality one, our Color Changing Edison LED SHATTERPROOF Bulbs are designed to withstand the toughest weather condition such as rainstorm, blizzard or daily heat. This Weatherproof String Light uses the thickest cord, strongest eyehole, WATERPROOF Connector and Sockets, committing to provide you the best amazing experience for years of enjoyment.
- ❤【Dimmable, Color Changing with Smart Remote Control】SHINE HAI 2 Pack 48FT Color Changing String Lights come up with wireless remote, it’s convenient for you to select 8 single favorite light color from warm white light for daily decor to brilliant colors for specific occasion; control the speed of flashing & color changing; adjust 6 modes and the brightness of the bulb. You don't need to worry about controlling the outdoor string light even you are indoors on rainy days now and then.
- ❤【Easy to Install & LINKABLE】It is easy to install with flexible mounting options, mount on a flat surface or hang from above with cup hooks, guide wires, or zip ties (mounting hardware not included). Our 2 Pack 48FT Cafe String Light contains 30Sockets 35 S14 bulbs, 5 for SPARE and end-to-end connection which is LINKABLE with each other, feel free to customize your space for more illumination or festive flair with just a few minutes of installation.
- ❤【Worry-Free to Buy】We have strived to provide our customers the pleasant shopping experiences and 100% satisfaction with our products and services. If you have any problems using this product you may have, please feel free to CONTACT US via Amazon message box, we will make it right for you.
OLED Lighting: What to Look Forward to in 2020
In this article we discuss what NanoMarkets expects to see in 2020 for OLED lighting.
The answer to this question appears to be "no." While companies have achieved significant strides in OLED performance, materials costs as well as the high cost of manufacturing (low volumes) still leave OLEDs with a high price tag. This is not to say that there's nothing to look forward to this year. On the contrary, as we discuss below, we expect to see more "products," ones being commissioned by designers and luminaire companies, as well as museums and the like. This onslaught of products will bring OLED lighting to the forefront of public attention, possibly giving the attention needed to push up demand and thus justify the construction of large-scale manufacturing lines for OLED lighting. This will hopefully bring down the price, making 2020 the first year for a "more affordable" OLED lighting product.
Year in Review
Last year was supposed to see the commercial takeoff of OLED televisions. But instead, OLED lighting seems to have taken the front seat for OLED producers. The opportunities for OLED displays have not proved as great as OLED advocates, (trade groups and industry promoters) had once hoped and this is the reason some of them have turned to lighting applications. Lighting seems to present opportunities that are both simpler technically than displays and where the entrenched technologies (light bulbs, fluorescent tubes) sometimes seem easier to push aside than the entrenched technology in displays, LCD. A further benefit for lighting: there is often significant government funding for R D; in this space. OLED lighting has received substantial public sector support in both Europe and the U.S. One additional appeal of OLED lighting is that it is extremely simple compared to a display; that is, a lamp can be as simple as one large pixel while an FPD has many thousands of pixels and may well need an active matrix backplane.
So instead of large OLED televisions, the big news for OLEDs in 2020 was the introduction of the first OLED lighting products. In particular, Osram, through the well-known lighting designer Ingo Maurer, introduced the world's first "functional table light" based on its OLED technology. This availability, of course, was not in the stores, but rather at lighting trade shows and those OLED lighting products that became available did so in very small quantities. However, it was enough to give some clarity on what has been achieved and what still needs to be achieved in the OLED market.
Successful technology revolutions often begin with high-priced or novelty products; fiber optics is another example. So the market evolution patterns we see emerging in the OLED lighting market are quite encouraging on those grounds alone. In addition, the fact remains that a year to 18 months ago it was impossible to point to an OLED lighting product that could actually be purchased at any price. Today they are expensive but available.
What's on the Horizon?
The Big Three lighting companies-General Electric (GE), Osram, and Philips-appear to be setting the stage for OLED lighting, indicating the level of acceptable performance and introducing lighting panels with that performance for designers to get a feel for.
Late in November 2020, Osram announced the development of its Orbeos OLED panel-the company's first OLED product on the market. Orbeos, which is priced at EU250 ($358), can be switched on and off without delay, is continuously dimmable, and unlike LEDs its heat management is simple. Its brightness level is typically 1,000cd/m² with power input of less than a watt. In ideal operating conditions it has a lifespan of around 5,000 hours. The company claims that after demonstrating what it considers to be high performance (efficiency and lifetime), it is now shifting its focus from technical development to "process management and reliability for future products." This type of statement leaves NanoMarkets to believe that 5,000 hours is an acceptable lifetime for an OLED lighting product. As well, it also indicates that the first "real" products will be in the form of small tiles, instead of one large sheet.
Osram does not expect to have a volume OLED lighting product until 2020. The company plans to transition into this high volume starting in 2020 by selling to the design community; here, the target customer will value some unique quality of the product, such as transparency.
Philips started selling its OLED-based lighting wafers under the name Lumiblade, but has been quiet on the OLED front since that time. When releasing the Lumiblade product, Philips announced that it would start shipping commercial products in 2020. The company did not respond to NanoMarkets inquiry but we expect to see something from Philips at the upcoming lighting fairs.
General Electric (GE) previously announced that it would begin volume production of flexible OLED-based lighting panels in 2020. (GE's roll-to-roll manufacturing process for OLEDs was much discussed at industry conferences during 2020.) GE's most recent announcement in OLED lighting was in December 2020 with its agreement to work with Power Paper, an Infinity Group portfolio company, to jointly develop self-powered OLED lighting devices. The collaboration, which will run for 12 months, will combine Power Paper's thin-film batteries with GE's OLED technology. The goal of the project is to develop "a first generation of self-powered OLED lighting products and identify next generation technologies with enhanced capabilities."
Not Just the 'Big Three'
In addition to the big three lighting firms, there are many other companies involved to a high degree in OLED lighting. Certain materials suppliers and OLED suppliers are also likely to play a major role in shaping the performance of the first generation of OLED lighting products. Specifically, Merck, Novaled, LG Electronics (through its acquisition of Kodak's OLED business in December 2020), Sumation, Universal Display Corp. (UDC), DuPont and Dow Corning will play a major role. The giants of the printing industry such as Avery Dennison, Toppan Printing and Dai Nippon Printing may also lend a hand, given their expertise in functional printing technology.
We also expect to see new companies coming on the scene this year. One such company, Visionox, which spun out of technology of Tsinghua University, entered the industry several years ago but didn't really hit the radar until last year. At the China International Exhibition and Forum on Semiconductor Lighting held in Shenzhen in October 2020, the company demonstrated its OLED lighting product for decorative illumination-marking Visionox's transformation of OLED lighting technology into production. Visionox says that these products are currently available only in small volume but that in "coming years" the company plans to enter the general lighting and other lighting markets.
NanoMarkets expects more companies like Visionox to appear in 2020; these companies will most likely demonstrate a technology on a small scale before being acquired by one of the larger companies in the industry.
To re-cap, NanoMarkets expects 2020 to be the year of more OLED lighting products, as well as moves by some of the larger companies to start transitioning into high-volume manufacture. This transition will mainly be a focus on manufacturing as opposed to actual construction of high-volume lines. We expect the big three lighting companies to demonstrate new products, i.e. new ways of incorporating OLEDs into lighting products, at the upcoming lighting fairs.