10 Best Outdoor Patio Mosquito Repellent
Updated on: May 2023
Best Outdoor Patio Mosquito Repellent in 2023
Skeeter Screen 90600 Patio Egg Diffuser, 1
Thermacell Patio Shield Mosquito Repellent, Fiesta Red; Easy to Use, Highly Effective; Provides 12 Hours of DEET-Free Mosquito Repellent; Scent-Free, No Spray, No Smoke and Cordless
- 15-Foot Area of Protection – Perfect for entertaining on lawn, porch, patio, pool or deck; proven technology used to fight mosquitoes in toughest spots on earth; provides 12 hours of protection
- No Chemical Sprays, Wipes, DEET or Lotions on Skin – Patio Shield is more effective and repels mosquitoes without sprays, scents or flames of torches, smelly citronella or dirty candles
- Scent-Free, Long-Lasting, Easy to Use — Highly effective repellent mats turn white when time to replace; evaluated by the EPA for safety and effectiveness; Turn it on… Mosquitoes Gone
- Stylish, Convenient, Portable – The trusted Patio Shield Mosquito Repeller is the perfect gift for a new homeowner, hostess, retiree, college graduate, gardener or caregiver
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee — Thermacell offers support and warrants complete satisfaction during first year of use; the fiesta red Patio Shield comes with cap, 1 fuel cartridge and 3 repellent mats
Cutter Backyard Bug Control Spray Concentrate, 32-Ounce
- Repels and kills mosquitoes and other annoying insects
- Controls up to 4 weeks, even after rain
- 32oz treats up to 5,000 sq ft
- Easy - just connect to your hose and spray
- 0.16% LAMBDA-CYHALOTHRIN
Repel Insect Repellent Citronella Candle, Triple Wick, 20-Ounce
- DECK AND PATIO AREA REPELLENT: Repels mosquitoes and other flying insects in outdoor areas.
- CREATES AN INSECT BARRIER: 20-ounce candle provides up to 40 hours of protection.
- MADE WITH REAL CITRONELLA OIL: Keeps mosquitoes away from outdoor activities for hours.
- CONVENIENT GREEN CONTAINER: Portable mosquito protection perfect for the patio, porch, deck or campsite.
- PERIMETER PROTECTION: Use several Repel Insect Repellent Citronella Candles to maximize the repellent barrier.
BRISON Ultrasonic Pest Repeller - Eco-Friendly Electronic Waves Pest Control Portable Indoor/Outdoor Plug in Repellent for Mosquitoes Mice Rats Cockroaches Spiders Ants Rodents [4 Pack]
- FULL PROTECTION – ultrasonic Pest Repeller creates electromagnetic & ultrasonic Waves that drive all kinds of Pests away from your Home.
- EASY TO USE WITH A NIGHT LIGHT – all you need to do to Start using this Pest Control Ultrasonic Repellent is to plug it into an electric Outlet
- SILENT & EFFECTIVE COVERAGE – you don’t need to worry about setting up this Ultrasonic Pest Repeller in your child’s Room or Bedroom it’s operating silently
- ECO-FRIENDLY & NO KILL - ultrasonic Frequency from our Repeller is inaudible to Humans & Pets & it is only audible to Pests
- MAXIMUM RESULTS IN 3 WEEKS OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – it takes 3-4 Weeks to achieve the best Results
Cutter 95783 Citro Guard Citronella Candle, Bucket, 17 oz, Pack of 1, Tan
- EFFECTIVE DECK & PATIO AREA REPELLENT: Repels mosquitoes and other flying insects.
- MADE WITH REAL CITRONELLA OIL: 17-ounce candle burns for up to 30 hours.
- PERIMETER OF PROTECTION: Use several Cutter CitroGuard Candles to maximize the repellent barrier.
- GENTLE GLOW: Bucket candle available in slate, silver and tan colors to blend in with any outdoor décor.
- FOR OUTDOOR USE: Perfect for patio, porch, deck or campsite.
- Repels mosquitoes and other fling insects
- Made with real citronella oil
- 3% Citronella oil
- Lasts up to 40 hours
Murphyâ€™s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Candle | Made with Essential Oils and a Soy/Beeswax Blend | 30 Hour Burn Time | 9oz
- FIERCELY EFFECTIVE: Our high essential oil concentration that provides powerful mosquito protection with up to 30 hours of burn time
- SIMPLE, ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Rosemary Oil, Peppermint Oil, Citronella Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Soybean Oil, Beeswax
- LIGHT, REFRESHING SCENT: Our essential oil blend creates a pleasant, refreshing fragrance when burned
- RESPONSIBLY SOURCED: Our candles are made in the USA and use responsibly sourced ingredients
- ENJOY LIFE OUTDOORS: Whether you are enjoying dinner on your patio, camping, or watching the kids, our Murphy’s Naturals Mosquito Repellent Candle will help you Enjoy Life Outdoors!
W4W Portable Mosquito Coil Holder - Mosquito Coil & Incense Burner for Outdoor use, Pool Side, Patio, Deck, Camping, Hiking, etc. (Includes Set of 2 Holders)
- Includes a Set of 2 Mosquito Coil Holders
- The easy, convenient way to burn Mosquito Coils or incense.The Glass fiber + Fire retardent nets hold coil firmly and allows coil to burn totally and safely.
- Can be hung up or laid flat allowing each Coil to burns for 5 - 7 Hours. Design protects coils from inclement weather and allows coil to burn at a regulated pace, giving off the perfect amount of smoke. Once coil burns out simply release the latch, twist tin cover to open, and dump the remaining ashes from bottom tray.
- Each Coil Holder Measures 5.35" inches allowing it to fit most spiral Mosquito Coils or refills
- This Coil holder can be used outdoors. Perfect for, Patios, Decks, porches, Pool side areas, Backyards, Picnics, Travelling, Camping trips and any outdoor activities. Don’t be a target anymore; drive away those pesky mosquitoes, insects and flying bug!!
Thermacell Bristol Mosquito Repellent Patio Shield Lantern; Lantern Light Plus Silent, Scent-Free Mosquito Repellent Providing 15-Foot Zone of Protection; 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- The Thermacell Bristol Repellent Lantern provides a 15-foot invisible zone of protection so the family can enjoy the great outdoors without worrying about mosquitoes and the harm they can cause
- No need for messy sprays, smoky candles or skin irritants, Thermacell uses a chemical-free repellent that is clean, odorless and silent while effectively repelling bugs in the open air
- Easy to use with a no-fuss, instant and flameless light, the lantern is ideal for decks, patios and the backyard, making it perfect for entertaining, gardening or playing with the kids outdoors
- The perfect addition to any outdoor space, Thermacell’s family-friendly lantern is portable, lightweight and durable, ideal for relaxing at home or adventuring in nature
- Improve the quality of outdoor experiences like hiking, camping, fishing, BBQing in the backyard, watching outdoor sports, boating or mountain biking with the addition of the versatile Bristol Lantern
- Package contains: 1 lantern and 12 hours of refills - 3 repellent mats and 1 fuel cartridge. Requires 3 AAA-batteries (not included)
Crioxen Ultrasonic Mosquito Repellent - Odorless Non-Toxic Portable Pest Control Repeller Anti Insects, Bugs, Roaches w/Dragonfly Mode - for Indoor and Outdoor
- POWERFUL 3 IN 1 - NO MORE INSECTS AROUND YOU - Premium Ultrasonic Pest Repellent with enhanced frequency to ensure NO unpleasant insects will bite you or buzz in your ear.
- SAFE NON-TOXIC AND SMELL-FREE - No more messy creams or toxic sprays! Our product is 100% harmless and won't hurt you or even the mosquito, it will just make them stay away from you and your company.
- PORTABLE + CLIP-ON FEATURE - Perfect for outdoor activities like camping, hiking, fishing, picnic and more. It can easily be clip-on to your backpack or jeans so you won't lose it or misplace.
- EASY TO USE AND GREAT GIFT - One of the easiest outdoor ultrasonic pest repeller on the market to use, choose from the three types of signals and you're ready.
Homemade Recipes: How to Make Organic Mosquito Spray
A basic recipe for creating an organic mosquito spray.
Homemade Mosquito Repellent: Ingredients and Tools
To begin, you will need one spray bottle, one small jar (such as a small mason jar,) one mesh strainer and a mortar and pestle.
On your next shopping trick, you will also need to pick up the following ingredients. You will need approximately two ounces of dried lemon balm leaves. However, you can grow your own lemon balm and dry the leaves out yourself, ensuring that they are organic. It may take up to five days for the leaves to fully drive. If not, lemon balm leaves are often available at herbal stores or organic grocers.
You will also need either distilled water or essential oils, be sure to get enough to mostly fill your small jar. I prefer distilled water, as it is less oily to the skin, but you may wish to try both mixtures before deciding which you prefer.
Essential oils are concentrated liquids, often named after what plant they are derived from (for example, oil of lemon or oil of clove.) These oils can be found at health stores, organic and standard grocery stores and even at some major retailers, though be sure to check that your chosen oil is organic. When choosing a scent, lemon is ideal, as are any other citrus-scents, as you will already being using dried lemon balm leaves in the mixture.
How to Make Homemade Organic Mosquito Repellent
Using your mortar and pestle, you will crush the lemon balm leaves into fine pieces. Ideally, you should crush the leaves up as much as possible, into the smallest pieces possible, as you will be blending these into your oil or distilled water.
Once you have ground the lemon balm into a fine powder, you can mix them into the jar with the distilled water or your chosen essential oil. Both are acceptable, and distilled water is recommended if you cannot find any essential oil. You should let your mixture sit for approximately two weeks so that the dried leaves can combine with the chosen liquid. Shake daily to prevent settling and to ensure that your mixture fully 'cures.'
After the two week time frame, your mixture will be complete. If there are large particles in your mixture, use your strainer to drain them out as you pour the mixture from your jar into your spray bottle.
You can store your mosquito repellent for up to six months, but be sure to store in a cool, dry and dark place (preferably your refrigerator.) Avoid leaving the mixture out in the heat or the sunlight, as this can cause it to spoil.
If you find your mosquito repellent does not work, consider slightly increasing the amount of dried lemon balm leaves in your mixture, or slightly decreasing the amount of water or oil you use in your next batch.