Best Paint For Concrete Patio in 2020
KILZ L377711 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Interior/Exterior Concrete and Garage Floor Paint, Satin, Slate Gray, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon, 4 l
KILZ L378601 Interior/Exterior Slip-Resistant Decorative Concrete Paint, 1 Gallon, Tan
- Breathe new life into your concrete surfaces with KILZ interior/exterior decorative concrete paint formulated for driveways, garage floors, pool decks, patios & porches
- Easy to apply concrete paint fills in hairline cracks up to 3 mm and stands up to hot tires, dirt and grease
- Slip-resistant surface is ideal for pool decks and walkways
- Important: must apply this product with a 1/4 inch adhesive roller cover. One gallon covers about 50 sq.'. With 2 coats. Shake the can before use
- Durable, protective finish enhances the look of concrete surfaces
KILZ L573611 Interior/Exterior Enamel Porch and Patio Latex Floor Paint, Low-Lustre, Silver Gray, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon, 4 l
- A good porch and patio floor paint is highly durable, easy to clean and resistant to scuffing, fading, cracking and peeling in variable conditions. This product also features a mildew-resistant film
- This acrylic paint offers a low-lustre enamel surface that is formulated to endure on deck, porch, and patio siding and floors through variable weather conditions
- Appropriate for all previously primed or painted surfaces including wood and masonry. It also can be used on trim, siding and trellises
- KILZ enamel floor paint delivers a low-lustre finish that applies smoothly and evenly surfaces in Silver Gray. Dries to touch in 1 hour. Recoat in 4-6 hours
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ enamel porch and patio latex paint in Silver Gray with a low-lustre finish
- Apply this paint with a high quality 3/8 to 1/2-inch nap roller cover, a nylon/polyester brush or an airless sprayer (.015 to .019-inch spray tip, 60 mesh filter).
- 1 Gallon of KILZ Porch & Patio Floor Paint covers 200-300 square feet on rough surfaces and 300-400 square feet on smooth surfaces.
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings.
KILZ Interior/Exterior Self-Priming Masonry, Stucco and Brick Flat Paint, 1 gallon, Gray
- This high-quality, Acrylic latex water-base interior/exterior paint offers excellent hiding properties with great adhesion and water repellency on textured interior and exterior surfaces
- This self-priming paint offers a mildew resistant finish on properly prepared smooth, Rough and textured masonry, drywall, stucco, and brick surfaces
- It is alkali-resistant up to ph 12.0, easy to apply, and cleans up with soap and water
- This formula is designed to accentuate all textured surfaces while achieving a natural look
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ interior/exterior concrete, brick, and tile paint in Gray with a flat finish. Covers 250-400 square feet per gallon depending on surface texture
- All surfaces must be clean, free of dust, chalk, oil, grease, wax, polish, mold and mildew stains, loose and peeling paint, rust, and all other foreign substances
- This paint can be rolled, brushed, or sprayed on. KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings
Rust-Oleum 247162 Concrete Stain Spray, Earth Brown, 15-Ounce
- UV and weather resistant
- Can be combined with other colors of Rust-Oleum Concrete Stain for a custom look
- Ideal for use on small statuary, accent pieces, concrete, stone and masonry
- Cleans up with soap and water
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
FolkArt PROMOFAOD 12 Piece Outdoor Rock Paint Set, 2 oz, 24 Fl Oz
- This FolkArt Outdoor Rock Paint set includes 12 – 2 oz bottles of paint in Wicker White, Lemon Custard, Baby Pink, Pure Orange, Engine Red, Violet Pansy, Grass Green, Calypso Sky, Cobalt, Cerulean Blue, Maple Syrup, and Licorice
- Superior UV protection. Weather-resistant
- Self sealing-no primers, sealers or varnishes needed
- Water-based, non-toxic, made in the USA
- Perfect Rock Painting Set
RTG Deck, Porch, Patio Anti-Slip Paint (Quart, Sand)
- Fast-drying, textured paint provides an attractive finish & secure footing on exterior surfaces that become slippery when wet. Great for decks, porches, patios, stairs, ramps, and much more. Traction additive is not abrasive like other anti-slip coatings.
- Easy to apply by brush or roller (1/4"-3/8" foam or nap roller cover for surfaces with a smoother texture; ½"-3/4" foam or nap roller covers for masonry with deeper texture).
- Durable coating withstands heavy foot traffic and harsh weather. UV-stable formula resists fading.
- Eco-friendly, low-odor, low-VOC, water-based polyurethane formula can be applied to properly prepared sealed concrete, masonry, and wood. No priming necessary. Cleans up quickly with soap & water.
- Choose from 4 neutral colors: White, Light Gray, Sand & Clear/Amber. One quart covers 80-100 sq. ft.
Rust-Oleum 301303 Sunset Decorative Concrete Coating
- Textured finish excellent for patios, porches, pool decks, walkways and other concrete surfaces
- Superior water repellency
- Durable, wear-resistant multi-color finish
- Unique decorative concrete coating roller required for proper application
- When used on smooth, bare concrete, max. Coverage up to 125 sq. Ft
DecoArt DASK276 Patio Paint Sample Pack
- Product Length : Inches 7.5
- Model Number: DASK276
- Country Of Origin : United States
- Product Height : 4.0 Inches
DecoArt Patio Paint, 2-Ounce, Wrought Iron Black
- Easy-to-use, one-step
- No sealing or varnishing needed
- Scuff-resistant.Easy clean-up while wet
- Water-based and non-toxic
How to Paint Concrete Floor
The steps required to clean, prepare and paint concrete floor.
First you need to determine if your concrete is "wet". Take a plastic garbage bag and cut out a 3 foot by 3 foot square. Place it onto the concrete floor and tape it down on all 4 sides. You want to run a strip of tape all across the entire sides of the bag. Leave the taped bag down for a few days then take it up and check for any sign of moisture on the side of the bag that was against the concrete. If you have moisture, they you need to seal the concrete prior to painting.
Once you determine if you have moisture, you then want to prepare the concrete surface. Patch any holes or rough spots in your concrete floor using a concrete patch kit that you can find at most hardware stores. You also want to clean any grease and oil spots at this time.
If the concrete was previously painted, use a wire brush to remove loose paint.
Once the floor has been prepped for painting, go over the entire floor with a vacuum to remove dust or dirt on the surface.
Apply a mixture of water and acid (10:1 ratio) to etch the surface of the concrete and allow the floor to dry thoroughly. You can get this product from most hardware stores. Once dry, go over the entire floor with a vacuum to remove dust and dirt from the etching.
Seal you concrete with a quality sealer. You can get concrete sealer from most paint and hardware stores. Use a paint roller to apply the sealer and be sure to allow the sealer to completely dry.
Once these steps have been completed you can now paint. Depending on the paint you choose, you may need to apply a primer. Be sure to check when you purchase your paint.
When you start painting, begin at the far end of the room and work your way towards an exit (door or stairs). Don't put the paint on too thick. It's better to do 2 or 3 light coats.
Finally apply one more coat of sealer and allow it to dry.
Painting concrete is more time consuming then difficult. If you take your time and follow the above steps, you will be able to sit back and reflect on a job well done.