10 Best Patio Air Conditioner
Updated on: May 2023
Best Patio Air Conditioner in 2023
Black + Decker BPACT12HWT Portable Air Conditioner, 12,000 BTU with Heat, White
Honeywell 1540-2471 CFM Outdoor Portable Evaporative Cooler with Triple-Sided Honeycomb Cooling Pad, CO60PM, Gray
- Outdoor Evaporative Cooler or Swamp Cooler with powerful 1540-2471 CFM airflow is Ideal for large open rooms, patio/ BBQ areas, garage, deck, backyard, warehouse
- Best used in typically hot and dry climates where humidity levels are <60%
- NOT an Air Conditioner & NOT a Mist Fan – Environmentally Friendly Evaporative Air cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation. Moist, cool breeze can cool you down without spraying floor & furniture with water!
- Super Low power consumption, copper water supply connection & triple-sided Honeywell Honeycomb Cooling Pads for optimal evaporative cooling all day long.
- Durable wheels & light body for easy mobility and storage (Product Size: 18.35 x 27.56 x 40.04 inches, Sound level at high speed: approx. 65dB)
Frigidaire EC200WF Portable Evaporative Air Fan and Humidifier, Personal Indoor Outdoor Swamp Cooler, 600 CFM, 250 sq ft
- 2-in-1 Evaporative Air Cooler and Fan, Allows you to bring Perfect for Dry and Hot climates
- Wide Angle oscillation covers more square footage, allowing more even distribution of cool air in any room
- Removable 1. 8 Gallon water tank is a breeze to fill and makes refilling extremely easy
- This swamp cooler has 4 different fan speeds and 3 different cooling modes for more options on how much you want your room to cool down
- Includes Remote, Easy Glide Casters, and Handle for portability and ease of use
Hessaire MC37M portable Evaporative Air Cooler for 950 sq. ft.
- Evaporative cooler with 2 fan speeds and ASDS (air swing delivery system)
- Injection molded with UV protection and a 10.3 Gallon water reservoir. 2200 cfm cools up to 950 sf
- Note : The water level needs to be at lease 3 inches for the pump to prime and at the initial startup; it will take the pump 3 to 5 minutes to prime
- 3100 CFM
DUOLANG 2647 CFM Indoor Outdoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Swamp Cooler- Remote Control & 3 Modes/Speeds with Fan & Humidifier for 322.9 sq. ft. - DL-4501
- 【Multi-function Design】It can be used as a fan, air humidifier, air conditioner and air purifier. Ideal for use in large areas, such as office, garage, warehouse, patio and so on.【This product is not for sale in california】
- 【Best For Hot & Dry Climates】Best choice for hot/dry climates where humidity levels are <61%, especially the Southwest and Midwest of the US. Though water evaporation adds humidity to dry air and breeze can cool you down.
- 【Energy Saving & Safe】Super low power consumption 200W, Cooling areas 322.9 sq. ft with 2648 CFM air flow and Safety net.
- 【Powerful & Durable】Washable dust filter, Two ice crystal, Noise reduction(<55DB), 3 speeds settings/wind modes,10.7 Gallons water tank, LED control panel, Pure Copper Motor.
- 【Comfortable & Convenient】Portable air conditioner make the air more humid & improve your breathing comfort, sleeping, nasal congestion & dry skin.
Frigidaire EC300W-FA Portable Evaporative Air Humidifier, Personal Indoor Swamp Cooler, 600 CFM
- Four fans speeds provide up to 600 CFMs of power
- Removable extra large, 5-gallon water tank needs less refilling
- Oscillating fan covers up to 640 square feet with cool air
- 2-in-1 evaporative cooler and tower fan offers cooling options for all climates
- Whisper-quiet design is perfect for sleeping
Lasko 7050 Misto Outdoor Misting Fan - Features Cooling Misters, Ideal for Camping, Patios, Picnics, & more
- 3 Refreshing Speeds - makes this small but powerful blower fan ideal for the outdoors. The powerful blower provides a cool breeze wherever you need it. Designed with the same concept of large industrial blowers the Misto fan provides high power air in a small frame.
- Pivoting Head to Direct Air Flow & Circulation - allows you direct high velocity air and mist where you need it. A wide pivot angle lets you aim the air up, down, or anywhere in between making this fan ideal for the patio, porch, picnic or anywhere else outside your home.
- Reduces Air Temperature Up to 25 Degrees - with a powerful blower and 3 misters, the Misto is the ultimate portable personal cooler. Combine the cooling breeze from the fan's blower with the gentle water mist and you'll experience cooler temperatures even on the hottest days.
- Weather, UV, Rust Resistant - means that this fan will last. With no exposed metal components and specially designed plastics the Misto is built to withstand the weather. Thanks to UV resistant materials the Misto will resist fading and cracking from the sun.
- In-line GFCI Cord for Outdoor Use - complete with a ground-fault circuit interrupter built into the cord, you can rest assured you're safe using your Misto in damp environments. The fast-acting circuit interrupter is designed to shut off electric power to the fan in the event of a ground-fault.
- Cord length: 72 inches
Hessaire MC18M Evaporative Cooler, Gray
- The product is manufactured in United States
- Electric Consumption:0.7A/82W
- Water Reservoir 4.8 Gallons
- cooling Area 500 Sq. Ft.
AmazonBasics Outdoor Square Air Conditioner Patio Cover
- 100% woven polyester fabric
- Using click-close straps, cover easily snaps around air conditioner to secure the cover on windy days
- Tough interlocking seams add strength and durability
- Fits most square air conditioners up to 34 x 34 inches (L x W)
Suncast 4 Panel Outdoor Screen Enclosure - Freestanding Wicker Resin Reversible Panel Outdoor Screen - Perfect for Concealing Garbage Cans, Air Conditioners - Brown, 23" (4 Panel Outdoor Screen EnclosureÂ -)
- DECORATIVE: Chic outdoor screen enclosure has a wood-like design and wicker panels that will add style to your yard and garden, matching most outdoor décor
- VERSATILE ARRANGEMENT: The garden fence has 4 hinged panels that can be specifically arranged to optimize concealment in your unique outdoor space
- DURABLE: Constructed from heavy-duty resin and steel with ground anchors, the foldable privacy screen is resistant to weather and fading, providing years of quality use
- NATURAL CAMOUFLAGE: Use near your home and garden to hide your air conditioner and garbage cans, or near the pool and beach to enclose an outdoor shower
- power source type: Air Powered
Ideas to Cut Down Air Conditioning Bills
Summer months can be hot and humid. Summer is a time when people start to use there air conditioners. Here are some ideas on how you can cut your air conditioning bills.
Make sure your air conditioner gets a regular maintenance. When you have your air conditioner properly maintained your air conditioners life will be prolonged. Make sure the filter gets changed at least once a month and check the owners guide to find out how to safely clean the condenser and coils. It is wise to have your air conditioner professionally serviced.
Try to have your air conditioner on the north side of your property. That way your air condition will be on the coolest side of your house so the air conditioner won't have to work as hard.
Your air conditioner should be the right size for the area that is being cooled. If the air conditioner is too small for the area it will be on constantly and it will never adequately cool the space. If the area is too large for the air conditioner then it will waste energy turning on and off too frequently.
On days that are very hot you can save energy by closing the intake on your air conditioner. Cooling fresh warm outside air requires more electricity then re-cooling air from the house.
If you have a room that is not being occupied then close the air vent in that room. You can save a lot by not cooling rooms that are not in use.
Keep your at the highest temperature that is comfortable for you. A thermostat set at 78 degrees can save you money compared to a thermostat set at 73 degrees.
You can use your storm windows to help trap cool air inside your house during hot days. And minimize the amount of times you open and shut outside doors. Make sure you close your blinds or curtains if the sun is shining into a window. And install a retractable awning on patio or deck windows to help keep them cool. Planting shade trees near your home can help keep your home cooler.
When you wash your clothes you can use cold water instead of hot water since today's detergents work well in hot or cold water. You can save a bundle of energy just by hanging your clothes out to dry instead of using a clothes dryer.It is always a good idea to use your lights sparingly. Keep the lights turned out in rooms that do not have anyone in them.