Best Patio Cleaner For Dog Urine in 2020
Outdoor Odor Eliminator for Pets, Dogs, Ideal for Artificial Grass & Patio (32 oz Hose End Sprayer & 1 gallon Refill)
Simple Green Outdoor Odor Eliminator For Pets, Dogs, 1 Gallon Refill - Non-Toxic, Ideal for Artificial Lawns & Patio
- Quickly removes urine, stool, and vomit odors. Great for use on Human urine also.
- Uses powerful, natural microorganisms to neutralize pet odors
- Quickly removes outdoor pet odors leaving behind a fresh clean scent
- NON-TOXIC is safer for use around pets. Safe for use on lawns and landscaping when used as directed
- Ideal for patios, dog runs and yards. Use on grass, artificial turf, concrete and more
NaturVet â€“ Yard Odor Eliminator â€“ Eliminate Stool and Urine Odors from Lawn and Yard â€“ Designed For Use on Grass, Plants, Patios, Gravel, Concrete & More â€“ 31.6 oz Ready-To-Use with Nozzle
- Yard Odor Eliminator with Ready-To-Use Nozzle quickly eliminates pet odors from your yard due to stool and urine.
- Super concentrated formula is great for any outdoor surface.
- For use on grass, plants, shrubs, patios, patio furniture, kennels, dog runs, swing sets, fences or any other surface where odors arise due to pets.
- If spraying on fabric, test product on a very small, inconspicuous surface area before using.
- cGMP Compliant, Manufactured in the USA
Amazing Outdoor/Yard Deodorizer - Just Spray & Walk Away - Pet Waste & Outdoor Odors - Works on Grass, AstroTurf, Decks, Fences, Dog Runs & More - Prevents Lawn Yellowing - USA Made - Vet Approved
- FAST-ACTING DEODORIZING FORMULA: This naturally-based cleaning formula is incredibly fast-acting and does not leave behind any residue. 128oz bottle does not come with sprayer attachment. This simple, stain-free spray makes it easy to deodorize your pets’ messes and will get your yard smelling fresh in no time.
- NATURALLY BASED FORMULA: Absolutely Clean Outdoor/Yard Deodorizer is a naturally-based formula that uses enzymes to break down bad smells and stains from animal waste in your yard. Because our cleaner is high-quality, it does not give off the noxious fumes that other cleaners do. It’s safe to use on grass and plants, and can even prevent grass from yellowing.
- FOR DECKS, LAWNS, FENCES & MORE: This formula is ideal for cleaning and deodorizing outdoor areas that your animals use. Our deodorizer removes odors from urine and feces from many animals, including waste from dogs, cats, horses, and chickens. This spray works well on all outdoor surfaces, including decks, dog runs, chicken coops, concrete, bark, rock, dirt, and more.
- VETERINARIAN APPROVED: This odor-remover formula is vet-approved and great for animals of every age, breed, and species. Our cleaner easily removes even the most stubborn, caked-on messes and eliminates strong odors without using ingredients that could irritate your animals. Help your pets thrive by giving them a clean environment free of harmful chemicals!
- MADE IN THE USA: Absolutely Clean is a company based in Colorado. We believe in providing an exceptional cleaning experience for our customers by providing high-quality, natural-based cleaning accessories that are family friendly and safe for kids and pets. No matter what your animal care and cleaning needs are, Absolutely Clean has the product for you!
Skout's Honor Professional Strength, All-Natural Pet Patio Cleaner & Deodorizer - Non-Toxic, Biodegradable, and Eco-Friendly - Concrete, Outdoor Stone & Artificial Turf Cleaner - 35-OZ Spray Bottle
- Better, faster, stronger solutions to everyday pet stain and odor problems.
- Non-toxic, rapidly biodegradable, environmentally friendly and free of harsh chemicals.
- Skout’s Paw pledge: together we provide a day’s worth of food to an animal in need With every bottle sold.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: skout’s Honor provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied, simply return the product for a full refund.
Pet Odor & Stain Remover for Artificial Astroturf, Patio Carpet, Concrete, Soil, Rubber Matting, Synthetic Lawn, Kennel, Dog Run, Etc. TurfWash Enzyme Deodorizer Eliminates Urine/Feces Odors (32 oz)
- Highly Concentrated Dog Urine Odor Eliminator for Pet Turf - 32oz bottle makes 8 gallon
- Safe for People and Pets - Non Toxic, biodegradable formula
- Great for Artificial Lawns, Patios, Pet Kennels, Dog Runs, Outdoor Carpets, Cages, Brick and Rubber Mats
- Proudly Made In The USA - Product Guaranteed to Work
- *Note - TurfWash must be diluted with water to activate. Pump Up Sprayer is not included with purchase*
Urea-Z Starter KIT Urine Odor Eliminator Removes Dog Urine Odor from Artificial Turf & Patios (16 Ounces of Concentrated 1-Gallon Sprayer) 16-Ounces of Concentrate = 2 gallons of Product
- Urine Odor Remover for Artificial Turf
- Urea-Z Outdoor Urine Odor Eliminator quickly removes urine and stool odors. Great for use on Human urine also.
- Multipurpose formula for patio, deck, dog run, artificial turf and yard. Safe for use around landscaping, children and pets. Using powerful naturally derived microbes, Urea-Z Urine Odor Eliminator eliminates urine odor in outdoor spaces.
- Comes with both 16 FL. OZ. of highly concentrated Urea-Z and a 1-Gallon Sprayer. 16 ounces of concentrate Urea-Z makes 2 gallons of Urea-Z product.
- Risk Free Transaction - with Amazon A-Z Guarantee a full refund will be given if wont like our products.
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
- FIERCE & FRESH: All-natural & super-powerful Cat and Dog stain deodorizer
- URINE ODOR REMOVER SOLUTION: Our formula smells like fresh oranges because it is MADE from oranges!
- READY TO USE: No more mixing! Use this pet stain remover directly on dog pee, cat urine or solid waste
- STRONG AND SAFE: This pet spray has 2X more odor fighting power. Safe to use around your pets and children
- MULTIPURPOSE DEODORIZER: Works on carpet, tile, wood floors, driveways, litter boxes, grass, pens, and more
Nature's Pure Edge Yard Odor Eliminator
- Nature's Pure Edge Yard Odor Eliminator and Deodorizer instantly neutralizes odors on contact.
- Works great on lawns, artificial turf, kennels, patio, plants, dog runs, and concrete.
- All natural odor destroying ingredients. Sprinkle on affected area and let the odors disappear!
- 100% pet and child safe-100% natural-100% GUARANTEED to remove odor instantly!
- Eliminates urine and fecal odors. Safe, non-toxic, natural, odorless, and fast acting.
Tips to Repairing Dog Urine Spots in Your Yard
Tips to helping you repair your yard after being damaged by your dog's urine over the winter.
But this is a myth, remember. I have yet to see a yard as bad as mine! You would think we ran a doggy-daycare or something and invited all the neighborhood dogs to come potty in our backyard, but nope, all the credit belongs to my cute little female puppy. No one had to tell me what I already knew needed to be done. I need to fix and repair our backyard. But how?
By searching the Internet I found everything from putting tomato juice in her food, following her around with a water bucket every time she peed, getting pills from the Vet, putting lime or gypsum on the grass, etc. The best news I learned was that the difference between male and female dogs isn't in the urine itself, but in the way they go. They both have lots of nitrogen in their urine and when females squat, it all fills up in one circle. But males seem to pee as they walk, so it goes in an arch. It does seem to be the general consensus that when your dog pees, you should soak the area thoroughly with water right away to head off any damage. In cases where the damage has already occurred and has been in place for awhile, the recommended diagnosis seems to be to dig out the damaged area and flush the soil with water to dilute the excess nitrogen and then either reseed or sod. I raked out all the dead grass and filled the holes with Patch Grass that has both grass seed and fertilizer in it. For future recommendations, while it may seem to be embarrassing to follow your dog around with a bucket of water or a pain to add 1/3 cup of tomato juice to each and every meal, it beats replacing the grass year after year!