Best Patio Cleaner Liquid in 2021
Simple Green 8541813566 Oxy Solve Total Outdoor Pressure Washer Cleaner, None
Atlantic Water Gardens 5ES1G WTES1G Liquid Pond Cleaner, 1 gal
- Extra strength formula clears discolored water
- Removes attached and suspended organic debris
- Enzymatic cleaning action
Simple Green Oxy Solve Concrete and Driveway Pressure Washer Cleaner - Removes Stains from Mold, Mildew and Oil on Garage Floors, Sidewalks, Walkways & Driveways - Concentrate 1 Gal.
- Cleans driveways, walkways, patios and masonry
- Eliminates tough oil stains, rust stains, grease, automotive fluids, tire marks, exhaust buildup and more
- Uses the power of peroxide to lift grime without harsh chemicals
- Safer, orally non-toxic formula
- Pressure washer concentrate cleans up to 6,400 sq. ft.
Charlie's Soap Indoor & Outdoor Surface Cleaner Refill (1 Gallon, 1 Pack) Natural Outdoor Cleaning Spray â€“ Safe for Indoor Use â€“ Non-Toxic and Biodegradable
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: Use Charlie’s Indoor & Outdoor Spray to clean any indoor or outdoor surface, including decks, cars, boards, bikes, driveways, siding, walls, pets, hands, engines, furniture, grills and more.
- EASY TO USE: Just spray on, scrub, wait minutes, and rinse off. Let the spray remain on the surface for as long as 30 minutes for tougher-to-clean projects.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE: Contains no abrasives, lye, phosphates, bleach, dyes, perfume, or fillers, so it’s safe for all washable surfaces and to use around your family. No need to use gloves.
- BIODEGRADABLE: Our eco-friendly cleaning spray is made with naturally-derived ingredients that are strong enough to tackle all your daily household chores without harming the environment.
- NON-TOXIC FORMULA: The water-based formula gently breaks the bonds between the dirt and any surface to release grease and grime buildup.
ForceField - Fabric Cleaner - Remove, Protect, and Deep Clean - 22oz
- HIGH QUALITY – Can be used on 100% wool and wool-rich carpet/furnishing fabrics without damaging the quality of the material
- REMOVES TOUGH DIRT - Removes the toughest soils, oil-based and water stains from water-safe materials. Penetrates deeply into fabric for thorough cleaning(including stain-repellent fabric)
- PROTECT AND PREVENT – The Fabric Cleaner penetrates deep into the fabric to clean thoroughly while protecting material from oily soil after cleaning
- LONG-LASTING CLEANSE - Fabric Cleaner not only cleans, it helps keep carpets, rugs, upholstery, clothing, and other fibers cleaner, longer.
- USE ON WATER-SAFE FABRICS – This cleaner is perfect for cleaning carpets, rugs, upholstery, and other water-safe fabrics
Karcher Multi-Purpose Cleaning Detergent Soap Cleaner for Pressure Power Washer, 1-Quart
- The Karcher Promise: Cleaner. Quicker. Best-in-class cleaning performance.
- Karcher detergents are specially formulated to work in tandem with your pressure washer to help you clean more quickly and thoroughly
- Highly concentrated, makes up to 5 gallons of ready to use detergent from one quart of concentrate
- Perfect for cleaning outdoor surfaces such as decks, driveways, sidewalks, stone, brick and more
- Biodegradable. Made in the USA
TACKLIFE Wet Dry Vac, 4.5 Peak Hp Wet Dry Vacuum 4 Gallon, Wet/Dry Suction, Blow 3 in 1 Function Portable Shop Vacuum, Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor - PVC01B
- 🎁 PORTABLE & POWERFUL - Equipped with 4.5 peak horsepower pure copper motor. Portable 4 gallon vacuum cleaner makes it easy to clean cars, houses, trucks and workshops at any time
- 🎁 3 IN 1 MULTIFUNCTIONAL - Wet dry vacuum are suitable for dust, dirt, debris, sand, sawdust, metal shavings, liquid spills. The vacuum cleaner also has a blowing function, which can blow out dust that is difficult to reach
- 🎁 CONVENIENT : 4 casters allow smooth swiveling for ease of movement. Movable accessory storage compartments and top accessory slots keep your tools organized and accessible
- 🎁 WIDE CLEANING RANGE - A cleaning range of more than 25 feet allows you to reach farther without removing the device. 4 otating wheels at the bottom help to clean quickly
- 🎁 SAFETY BUOY TECHNOLOGY - Buoy technology supports automatically power off when the water level exceeds the boundary in the bucket to protect the motor
303 Multi Surface Cleaner Spray, All Purpose Cleaner for Home, Patio and Outdoor, 16 fl. oz.
- 303 Multi Surface Cleaner is a powerful all purpose cleaner that is PH neutral, fragrance free, water based and safe for all fabrics and surfaces. Perfect for everyday cleaning and as a powerful cleaning agent to remove tough grease, stains and spots.
- 303 all purpose cleaner provides the ultimate cleaning power with no residue and will effortlessly remove and clean the toughest oil, coffee, grease, ink and liquid spots and spills. Safe to use for cleaning fabric, leather, apparel, rubber, plastic, kitchen countertops, sinks, bathroom, vinyl, metal, painted surfaces, suede, canvas, teak, outdoor upholstery and more.
- 303 Multi Surface Cleaner is recommended by Sunbrella. This product is solvent and dye free and is designed to clean all water safe synthentic, natural and delicate fabrics.
- Safely brightens, protects and rejuvenates surfaces. Contains no caustics or acids.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Full Exterior Refill Kits-Crystal Powder Outdoor Cleaner Packets Non-Toxic, No Scrub, No Rinse Cleaning Solution 16oz. Refill Kit (One 1lb. Bag)
- REJUVENATE & BRIGHTENS SURFACES: Comes with FOUR 4 oz. of outdoor cleaning crystals that instantly cleans up to 8,000 sq. feet (Bottle Kit Not Included) and brightens the surface of vinyl, aluminum, wood siding, brick stucco, concrete, trim, fences and painted decks. Exterior wash solution removes the tough oil, dirt, dust, and grime and other tough stains.
- VERSATILE OUTDOOR CLEANER: The high-performance formula of our pressure water concentrate can be used a variety of outdoor surfaces including cleaning the deck, wood sidings, concrete sidewalks, pavers, asphalt driveways, brick walls, canvas awnings, patio furniture cushions, windows, stone surfaces and much more.
- CLEAN WITHOUT SCRUBBING: For tough cleaning jobs, no more scrubbing and rising for hours. The outdoor cleaning system easily attaches to hose and is a convenient and quick option which makes cleaning fun. Just attach it to your garden hose and spray it to make surfaces sparkle.
- SAFE & NON TOXIC FORMULA: Cleaning Crystals are proudly Made in the USA. (BEWARE overseas sellers do not include cleaning crystals). Safe, and non-toxic outdoor cleaner makes it safe to clean without harming plants, lawns, shrubs, and flowers beds. Washing a variety of outdoor surfaces is easy.
- REACHED UPTO 27 FEET HIGH: No scrubbing, rising or using ladders to clean the hard to reach second story shutters, windows, gutters, and overhangs. Just apply this highly concentrated formula and walk away. This product has not been tested to treat mold or mildew.
Terminator-HSD Eco-Friendly Bio-Remediates and Removes Oil & Grease Stains on Concrete and Asphalt Driveways, Garages, Pavers, Patios, Parking Lots, Streets and Warehouses (2 LB)
- ECO FRIENDLY AND POWERFUL OIL STAIN REMOVING PRODUCT: Terminator-HSD breaks down and dissolves the oil into naturally occurring byproducts of CO2 and water. Other products may lift the oil but the oil is rinsed down the drain or into sewers and retention ponds that will cause environmental problems for your community!
- LARGE STAINS REMOVED: The powder can be spread on large stains with ease. Liquid treatments take too much product to treat large surface area stains.
- REMOVES OIL STAINS FROM: Concrete, Asphalt, Pavers, Driveways, Streets, Garages, Parking Lots & REMOVES STAINS OF: Oil, Grease, Any Hydrocarbon based stain.
- EASY-TO-USE: SPREAD EVENLY, MIST w/WATER, NO SCRUBBING! DO NOT REMOVE! & NO CHEMICALS: Natural microbes consume oil over time. removing oil from the environment.
- PATIENCE REQUIRED: The product works if you re-apply weekly and give it time (4-6 weeks required).
How to Clean Bass Guitar Strings
With bass guitar strings costing as much as they do, it only makes sense to keep them sounding as clean and bright as you can for as long as possible. Here's how!
First, it bears mentioning that, in spite of what many people may tell you, bass strings should NEVER be cleaned by boiling them in water. For obvious reasons, water and metal should never meet! Although many bass players swear by this method, there is a much better way to clean your bass strings using denatured alcohol, which has very little water and evaporates quickly (this can be obtained at any hardware or home improvement store, usually next to the paint supplies).
WARNING! - Denatured alcohol is extremely toxic and highly flammable. Do not use in poorly-ventilated areas or around sources of sparks or open flames. Immediately wash any exposed skin that makes contact with it.
Some people prefer to build a string-cleaning tube from PVC pipe, which can make storing the denatured alcohol and retrieving the strings a bit easier (some really great instructions for building your own bass string cleaning tube can be found here). For simplicity's sake, however, we will concentrate on using a simple old coffee can or 1-gallon plastic bucket; both of which will work just fine as a container. To clean the strings, you will need one of the aforementioned containers, some rubber gloves, a funnel, a large, OLD beach towel, WD-40, and a VERY well-ventilated area in which to work.
First, remove the strings from the bass and, one at a time, coil them up just loosely enough to lay flat in the bottom of the container. Next, pour just enough denatured alcohol into the container to completely cover all of the strings. Now place the container in a well-ventilated area for 12 to 24 hours (and well out of the reach of children, pets, and anything that could ignite the contents). The longer you soak them, the cleaner they will become (and it will not hurt the silk windings on the ends, either).
While the strings are soaking, this is a good time to thoroughly clean your instrument, concentrating mainly on the frets, nut, and bridge (which can be cleaned with an old toothbrush and a mild cleaner). The basic rule of thumb here is to pay special attention to anyplace on your bass that makes hard contact with the strings.
When the time is up, remove the strings from the alcohol while wearing the rubber gloves and wipe them with the towel. Then, lay them straight on the towel and spray them down with the WD-40; this will not only protect them, but also help to displace any moisture that may linger within the windings.
Now, using the funnel, pour the denatured alcohol back into the container and seal it up tightly and store it in a safe place. Finally, reinstall your strings and tune the bass back up. This method can be used on the same strings repeatedly until the eventually break down where the frets chew into them (and remember, doing a lot of slapping and popping will wear ANY bass strings out much faster, no matter how much they've been cleaned).
Repeat every month or two, depending on how often you play them. Since the majority of musicians do not have rock-star budgets to finance their obsessions, it only makes sense to try and get as much mileage as you can out of your equipment. Following these simple and inexpensive steps to maintain your strings will keep them sounding bright and fresh for a long time, and keep a little extra money in your pocket to boot!