10 Best Patio Cleaner Reviews
Updated on: March 2023
Best Patio Cleaner Reviews in 2023
Windex Outdoor Window, Glass, & Patio Cleaner with Hose Attachment, 32 fl oz - Pack of 2 (Packaging May vary)
Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Corded Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Yellow, Pet, 3670g-yellow
- Dust cup capacity - 2.5 liters. Ideal for Quick and Efficient Cleaning
- Convenient for Home and Auto
- Includes Blower Port
- Lightweight 10 amp canister vacuum safely and completely cleans bare-floor surfaces
- Power-Touch handle with easy-to-use fingertip controls; deluxe floor brush; bare-floor nozzle
Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner Dark Black
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka's Signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka's capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- 18' Power cord and X-Large dust cup ensure you get the job done faster - no more outlet hopping or frequent trips to the trash can with the Eureka blaze. 9. 44 in. cleaning
- Much safer and more environmentally safe package. Passed frustration-free packaging (FFP) Certification
Full Exterior Refill Kits-Crystal Powder Outdoor Cleaner Packets Non-Toxic, No Scrub, No Rinse Cleaning Solution 16oz. Refill Kit (One 1lb. Bag)
- REJUVENATE & BRIGHTENS SURFACES: Comes with FOUR 4 oz. of outdoor cleaning crystals that instantly cleans up to 8,000 sq. feet (Bottle Kit Not Included) and brightens the surface of vinyl, aluminum, wood siding, brick stucco, concrete, trim, fences and painted decks. Exterior wash solution removes the tough oil, dirt, dust, and grime and other tough stains.
- VERSATILE OUTDOOR CLEANER: The high-performance formula of our pressure water concentrate can be used a variety of outdoor surfaces including cleaning the deck, wood sidings, concrete sidewalks, pavers, asphalt driveways, brick walls, canvas awnings, patio furniture cushions, windows, stone surfaces and much more.
- CLEAN WITHOUT SCRUBBING: For tough cleaning jobs, no more scrubbing and rising for hours. The outdoor cleaning system easily attaches to hose and is a convenient and quick option which makes cleaning fun. Just attach it to your garden hose and spray it to make surfaces sparkle.
- SAFE & NON TOXIC FORMULA: Cleaning Crystals are proudly Made in the USA. (BEWARE overseas sellers do not include cleaning crystals). Safe, and non-toxic outdoor cleaner makes it safe to clean without harming plants, lawns, shrubs, and flowers beds. Washing a variety of outdoor surfaces is easy.
- REACHED UPTO 27 FEET HIGH: No scrubbing, rising or using ladders to clean the hard to reach second story shutters, windows, gutters, and overhangs. Just apply this highly concentrated formula and walk away. This product has not been tested to treat mold or mildew.
303 Multi Surface Cleaner Spray, All Purpose Cleaner for Home, Patio and Outdoor, 16 fl. oz.
- 303 Multi Surface Cleaner is a powerful all purpose cleaner that is PH neutral, fragrance free, water based and safe for all fabrics and surfaces. Perfect for everyday cleaning and as a powerful cleaning agent to remove tough grease, stains and spots.
- 303 all purpose cleaner provides the ultimate cleaning power with no residue and will effortlessly remove and clean the toughest oil, coffee, grease, ink and liquid spots and spills. Safe to use for cleaning fabric, leather, apparel, rubber, plastic, kitchen countertops, sinks, bathroom, vinyl, metal, painted surfaces, suede, canvas, teak, outdoor upholstery and more.
- 303 Multi Surface Cleaner is recommended by Sunbrella. This product is solvent and dye free and is designed to clean all water safe synthentic, natural and delicate fabrics.
- Safely brightens, protects and rejuvenates surfaces. Contains no caustics or acids.
- Made in the U.S.A.
ForceField - Fabric Cleaner - Remove, Protect, and Deep Clean - 22oz
- HIGH QUALITY – Can be used on 100% wool and wool-rich carpet/furnishing fabrics without damaging the quality of the material
- REMOVES TOUGH DIRT - Removes the toughest soils, oil-based and water stains from water-safe materials. Penetrates deeply into fabric for thorough cleaning(including stain-repellent fabric)
- PROTECT AND PREVENT – The Fabric Cleaner penetrates deep into the fabric to clean thoroughly while protecting material from oily soil after cleaning
- LONG-LASTING CLEANSE - Fabric Cleaner not only cleans, it helps keep carpets, rugs, upholstery, clothing, and other fibers cleaner, longer.
- USE ON WATER-SAFE FABRICS – This cleaner is perfect for cleaning carpets, rugs, upholstery, and other water-safe fabrics
Simple Green 8541813566 Oxy Solve Total Outdoor Pressure Washer Cleaner, None
- Cleans a wide variety of surfaces such as wood, composite, vinyl, metal, fabric, plastic, wicker, concrete, stone, brick and asphalt
- Lifts dirt, grime and stains from mold, mildew, moss and algae
- Uses the power of peroxide to lift grime without harsh chemicals
- Safer, orally non-toxic formula
- Pressure washer concentrate cleans up to 6,400 sq. ft.
Wet & Forget Roof and Siding Cleaner for Easy Removal of Mold, Mildew and Algae Stains, Bleach-Free Formula, 48 OZ. Hose End
- Sprays up to 30 Feet for Hard-To-Reach Areas Like Second Story Siding or Roofs
- Up to 2,000 Square Feet Coverage per Bottle
- Easy Spray and Leave Outdoor Cleaner- No Rinsing or Scrubbing
- Not for sale in California; Non-refillable container
Karcher 15-Inch Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Attachment, 3200 PSI Rating
- The Karcher Promise: Cleaner. Quicker. Delivers professional level cleaning over an area 15” wide with two spinning nozzles
- Cleans flat surfaces up to 4x faster than standard spray nozzles
- Compatible with gas power washers (up to 3200 PSI) with ¼” quick-connect fitting. Product dimensions(L x W x H): 15 x 15 x 6.7 inches
- Compatible machines g2700, g2700r, g2900x, g3000, g3000k, g3000 x, g3000 xk, g3100 xh, g3200 x, g3200 xk, g2200, g2600 vh, g3000 oh, g3050 ohc, g3200 oc, g3200 oct, g3200 oh, g3200 xc and g3200 xh
- Eliminates streaks by keeping the nozzles at a fixed height from the surface
- Perfect for cleaning large surfaces such as driveways, patios, decks, and sidewalks
- Also cleans vertical surfaces including garage doors and home siding
- Rotation speed (rpm): 1500 . Splash-free skirt keeps you dry while you clean
Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
- POWERFUL: 14. 5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power and water inlet temperature (max) is 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0. 9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- PRESSURE: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2030 PSI. Under typical load, working pressure is 1450 PSI
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED! : Your new pressure washer is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant new products for two years from the date of purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
Cleaning Without Cleaning Products
I am not opposed to the occasional use of strong chemical cleaners, but I really hate using them because of the thought of the chemicals I may be inhaling when I use them. So I do prefer natural.
What I use, and for what purposes:
Vinegar (distilled, white): Just about anything.
-soak gunky and hard to remove food in vinegar and hot water
-everyday cleaning of dining room and kitchen-I keep a spray bottle with highly diluted vinegar for this purpose
-odor remover--a container of vinegar left to sit out overnight will take care of a smelly room
-microwave cleaner--microwave a small dish full of straight vinegar until the micro is all steamed up (my vinegar usually "explodes", but that's OK). Let sit a while, and then wipe out. Easy as pie.
-window washing solution. Diluted vinegar works great for washing anything that needs to sparkle, like windows, mirrors, appliances, stainless steel sinks, etc.
-whitening whites and de-stinkifying laundry. I add some vinegar into each load of laundry. This was especially wonderful when I was dealing with a lot of cloth diapers and blurped-on baby clothes.
-maintenance bathroom cleaning, especially for shower, sink, and mirror.
Be careful about using undiluted vinegar. It works! So you don't want to put it straight onto porous surfaces, or varnished wood, etc. You can use it straight on metal, ceramics, etc, but if you want to clean anything else with it, dilute it well, at least 1/2 and 1/2 with water.
Baking Soda: mild abrasive, often used along with vinegar, sometimes use them together just to watch the chemical reaction
-I use baking soda mostly in the kitchen, with anything that needs a really good scrubbing. Things like icky sinks, crusty casserole dishes, burnt stuff on the bottom of pans, tea/coffee rings in mugs,
-stain removal--rub it in and let it sit. I was really successfull getting out carpet stains with baking soda and vinegar. I wet the carpet with vinegar, rubbed in some baking soda (lots of elbow grease needed), let it dry, and then vacuumed the whole mess up.
-odor fighter. Especially combined with vinegar. I use the combination regularly to keep my sink drains from getting cruddy and stinky.
Tea Tree Oil: This stuff has so many uses, but the smell gives Josiah headaches so I can't use it at our house. 5 Smart Housekeeping Ways to Use Tea Tree Oil.
You can also consider using other essential oils.
Citrus: Lemons, oranges, grapefruits...
Haven't used them so much myself, though I do find lemon juice handy for loosening up crud--similar to vinegar.
But here is a link with 27 Ways to Use Citrus Fruit Around The House
Black Tea: I've only just learned about this one, but it is interesting. Apparantly the tannic acid in regular old black tea is good for cleaning, and if you're cleaning wood you get the "tea stain" effect which revitalizes the color of the wood and brings the grain out. A caution, though: As with any other liquid cleaner, don't use so much that you soak the wood. Make sure you're wringing your mop out really well, or else using a spray bottle to put a fine mist on the floor that can be wiped up with a swiffer type thing.
I have used it all of one time, on the wood floors in our house, and was quite pleased with the result.
Coffee Filters: Good for a lint free shine on anything that needs it: windows, mirrors, stovetops, sink hardware...
Swiffer Alternative: I like the idea but not the price. A few years ago I bought a $5 knock-off at Dollar General, and it works very well with cleaning rags. Those small, square dishrags you can get are actually the perfect size. But old flannel rags, old cloth diapers/burp cloths work great for cleaning too.
If I've missed any good ones, let me know! I'm always looking for the cheapest, healthiest ways to clean.