Best Patio Cooling System in 2020
Lasko 7050 Misto Outdoor Misting Fan - Features Cooling Misters, Ideal for Camping, Patios, Picnics, & more
Landgarden Outdoor Misting Cooling System,Misting Line,Brass Mist Nozzles for Patio Garden Greenhouse
- 【Upgrade Quality】: Updated mist system nozzle are made of precision brass, Easy connect,leak-proof and self-sealing Tee Joint ,high quality UV treated flexible tubing, resistant to yellowing hydrolysis and microbial degradation,and meanwhile UV up to 3.5 or more.
- 【Wide Application】: Misting Cooling System widely apply for garden, landscaping, greenhouse, humidification, outdoor cooling system, epidemic prevention, spraying disinfectant, deodorant air purification, swimming pool misting fog cooling, mist mosquito system and so on
- 【Easy to DIY install】: Providing you all the accessories you need for a air cooling and plant misting system,only need 10 minutes to Installs as your idea, delivers very fine mist to significantly cool the air in the hottest summer weather
- 【Saving Energy and Water】: Misting cooling system directly use tap water to spray and cool down, no electricity consumption.Compare with manual watering on irrigation you can save 70% of water.Comparing with air humidification machine it works faster and more efficient
- 【Creating a Natural Cooling Area 】: The fantastic outdoor cooling system provides a natural water cooling area,release you from the indoor bad air conditions and enjoy the fantastic outdoor sight in hot summer, surrounding air temperatures up to 20 degrees.
Cairondin Outdoor Misting Cooling System, 26.2ft Misting Line(1/4"), 10 Stainless Steel Mist Nozzles, a Brass Adapter(3/4"), Outdoor Mister for Patio Garden Greenhouse Fan Trampoline for Waterpark
- 【Upgrade High Quality】 The brass adapter is precisely customized and is suitable for US standard 3/4 thread, very easy to connect the garden faucet. High quality UV treated flexible tubing, resistant to UV up to 3.5 or more, resistant to yellowing, hydrolysis and microbial degradation. With a filter mat, it can filter impurities in tap water, and avoid impurities blocking the mist nozzle, the filter mat needs to be cleaned frequently
- 【Lengthen Plug-in Mist Nozzles】Stainless steel plug-in mist nozzle, easy to install and pull out. Lengthen connecting part, so the mist nozzle will not fly out when spraying. The mist nozzle can be completely disassembled, easy to clean the dirt. When the mist nozzle is blocked by impurities and cannot be sprayed, you can easily solve it
- 【High Quality Snap-on Connector】The connector has a snap-on design, and the misting pipe, mist nozzle and connector can be tightly connected. Each connector is precision fabricated and tested by high pressure, it will not leak due to excessive water pressure. It is more convenient to connect the garden faucet, and the misting pipe does not need to rotate together
- 【Energy Conservation and Clean Refreshing Air】Misting cooling system directly use tap water to spray and cool down, no electricity consumption, no energy consumption, save more money for you. Misting cooling system delivers very fine mist to significantly cool the air in the hottest summer weather
- 【Wide Application】Misting cooling system widely apply for garden, trampoline water park, landscaping, greenhouse, humidification, outdoor cooling system, epidemic prevention, spraying disinfectant, deodorant air purification, swimming pool misting fog cooling, mist mosquito system and so on
HydroMist F10-14-011 18" Shrouded Outdoor Wall Mount Oscillating Fan, 3 Speed On Cord, 0.15 HP, 1.05 Amps, Black
- 18 inches fan blade
- Mounting bracket included
- Easy tilt ratchet fan head
- Available in black color
- 1 Year parts and labor
NewAir Outdoor Misting Fan Oscillating Pedestal Fan with Three Gentle Mist Nozzles, AF-520B, Black
- Durable construction to weather outdoor elements
- Offers enough cooling coverage for nearly 500 sq. ft. of patio space allowing you to enjoy a refreshing outdoor setting and keep the backyard area comfortable
- Oscillated for widespread coolin and misting
- Push button controls are user-friendly
- Tilting head and adjustable height allows for targeted misting.Frequency: 60 Hz
EONBON Mist Cooling System, 60 Feet (18M) Portable 1/4" Outdoor Garden Patio Misting Cooling System Cool Mister System for Lawn Greenhouse Backyards Pool
- MATERIAL: Use of well-made brass atomizing nozzles and the pipe is made of a material with excellent UV protection. No power required, work with the pressure of faucet. Can work under normal pressure (2-3kg) and Max working pressure is 30 BAR (450 PSI).
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 60 Feet misting line with 26 nozzle seats; 26 brass misting nozzles; 60 saddle clamps; 60 cable ties; Color box and Instruction.
- FEATURE: Easy to install, water saving, durable for using and have a good performance on cooling or other system, can be DIY. Fine fog mist, cool your summer heat immediately.
- COOLING EFFECT IS OBVIOUS: Our mist cooling system has outstanding cooling effect. The misting cooling system directly use tap water to spray and cool down, no electricity consumption, no energy consumption, and delivers very fine mist to significantly cool the air in the hottest summer weather. There is also excellent performance in agricultural irrigation.
- WHERE CAN I USE IT: Misting Cooling System widely apply for any place you want like garden, landscaping, greenhouse, humidification, outdoor cooling system, swimming pool misting fog cooling and so on.
Outdoor Patio Cooling Mist System, 1/4-inch 26.2FT (8M) Misting Line, 9 Brass Mist Nozzles,Metal Brass Adapter(3/4â€) for Garden Greenhouse Trampoline
- Great for cooling your outdoor living areas
- 26-feet of mist cooling coverage
- Completely assembled system Installs in less than 10 minutes
- Cools the surrounding air temperatures up to 20 degrees
- Misting cooling system directly use tap water to spray and cool down, no electricity consumption, no energy consumption, save more money for you, and be an environmentalist
Deyard Misting Cooling System 32.8FT(10M) with 10 Copper Metal Mist Nozzles and a Connector(3/4â€) for Trampoline Patio Misting Micro Flow Watering Automatic Distribution System
- Great Atomization Effect - Deyard uses professional quality drip hose made of UV-resistant materials, unmatched resistance to chemicals. Effective outdoor cooling and real atomization effect that suitable for trampoline use and enjoy summer fun.
- High Adaptability - Filter mesh to prevent impurities from clogging, standard threaded joints + universal joints, adapt to various taps and the tight interface effectively prevent water leakage.
- DIY Design - Simple installation without digging or plumbing skills. Simplify the insertion and removal of small fittings and drippers. Equipped with a tube cutting machine, it can be the freely DIY customized the length you want.
- Save Water & Money - Our products use tap water spray to cool down directly, no electricity consumption, no energy consumption, very environmental protection which will save up to 70% more water over traditional spray heads. Precision drip watering system delivers just the right amount of water slowly and precisely at plants’ roots.
- Wide Application - Deyard automatic irrigation kit is suitable for any place you want, such as the garden, agriculture, lawn, greenhouse. Especially suitable for the trampoline, you will enjoy another fun way.
Bearbro Misting Cooling System,Misters for Patio, 32.8FT(10M) Misting Line DIY Outdoor Mist Cooling Kit +10 Mist Nozzles +20 Tube Ties + a Connector(3/4â€™â€™) Great for Patio Garden Greenhouse Trampolin
- 【Strong durability】-Outdoor misters for patio uses US Standard faucet joint and precision misting nozzle ,connect by high quality tubing,so no need to worry about leaking.Resistant to hydrolysis and resistant to microbial degradation.
- 【Easy to install】-Quick plug connector can be installed quickly ,without tools ,which can be used repeatedly. The 10 meter long water pipe is equipped with 10 nozzles and a pipe cutter, which can be the freely DIY customized the length you want.
- 【 Energy Conservation & Save Water 】- Patio water mister directly use tap water to spray and cool down, the atomization is fully uniform, the spray covers a wide area.No electricity consumption, and saves energy,and very environmental .
- 【Wide Application】-Garden mister system is suitable for courtyard cooling,greenhouse cooling, lawn humidification,swimming pool misting fog cooling,Trampoline water park and so on .Increasing air humidity, reducing temperature and reducing floating particles in the air.
- 【Misting System Set】- 1*1/4''PE Misting Line (10M) ,10 * 3-way Tee Connector,10 *Quick insertion nozzle,20 *Water pipe buckle,20* Hookahs buckle,1*Large metal joint,1 *Plug,1* Teflon tape .The fantastic cool mister outdoor provides a cool environment from the heat for your favorite outdoor areas.
GLANT Misting Cooling System,Misters for outside patio 27FT Misting Line + 11 Brass Mist Nozzle,Patio Misting System For Cooling System,Outdoor Mister for Patio Garden Trampoline Waterpark (27ft (8M))
- UPGRADE HIGH QUALITY: Use of precision brass misting nozzle keypunch, sophisticated production,made with high quality UV treated flexible tubing, resistant to UV up to 3.5 or more, resistant to yellowing,resistant to hydrolysis, resistant to microbial degradation.Supply longer service life
- TURN DOWN THE HEAT: The fantastic outdoor cooling system provides a cool environment from the heat for your favorite outdoor areas, cools the surrounding air temperatures up to 20 degrees
- MULTI FUNCTION: Great for agriculture, lawn, garden, patio, greenhouse ,swimming pool misting fog cooling/irrigation, watering, greenhouse, humidification, balcony cooling, irrigation (watering flowers, grass, vegetables).
- COOLING&SAVE ENERGY: Mist cooling Kit completely assembled system Installs in less than 10 minutes.Quickly cool the surrounding air temperatures to below 20 degrees.Misting cooling system directly use tap water to spray and cool down.Compare with manual watering on irrigation you can save 70% of water.Comparing with air humidification machine it works faster and more efficient
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. We provide 100% satisfaction guarantee for lifetime for our misting system. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Our enthusiastic customer service will always here for help. May you have a happy shopping experience
How to Build and Install a Misting System
With the sweltering heat of summer approaching fast, here is one way that you can stay cool in your backyard or wherever you want to put it.
The first step to creating this little contraption is to figure out where you want to put it. The only way they really work is if they are mounted just aver people's heads. This means that the middle of your lawn is not likely going to be the best place. However, if you have a six foot or taller fence and a very small yard, you can use the fence top to mount the mister. If you don't really have a place to put a mister, you may want to consider building or buying a gazebo or sun shelter of some sort. Once you figure out where you want the misting system, you can measure the perimeter of it. You will need these measurements for buying your pieces. You need to measure each side and jot down each of those. If it is a circular area, you will just need the one perimeter measurement. You also need to measure the distance from the position you will mount the system to the ground.
Now it is time to make the shopping list and hit the store. You can use one of two different types of tubing to do this project. If you have a circular area, there will only be one choice. You can either use a small PVC pipe or flexible tubing. For a circular design, you will need to use the flex tubing. With both types of pipe, you will need a T-fitting as well. If you are using the flex tubing, this is all that you need to build the mister. For PVC pipe, you will need an elbow fitting for each turn that the pipe takes. This elbow will need to be at the same angle as the turn. You will also need a spare 90 degree elbow for the bottom of the feed line to connect to the hose. Make sure you get the feed line (the pipe that runs from the ground to the misting system). You will also need the mounting hardware. These will consist of U-brackets that will cradle the tubing and the screws necessary to mount the brackets. One thing that may make this a little easier is a hose dedicated to your mister. If you want this, you will need a spare hose, otherwise, the existing hose you have will work, but will need to be disconnected and reconnected when you use the mister. If you do not have a drill, you will want to pick one of those up as well. Many home improvement stores will sell small misting nozzles for your tubing. If not, you will want to go with the flexible tubing. If you are using PVC pipe, you will need these little nozzles. Flexible tubing does not need these. You can use a sewing needle to create the misting effect. The last thing that you will need to buy is a hose connector that will attach your hose to the pipe. Don't forget the caulking or waterproof glue.
The first thing you will want to do is mark off the brackets and tubing. If you are using PVC pipe, you can measure it out and trim the pieces to the exact lengths. You will also want to put it together, but you may not want to glue it together just yet. This way, if you make a mistake on the nozzles, you can replace the one section and not have to start over completely. If you are using the flex tubing, you can run both ends to the T-fitting. Make sure the fitting is pointing to the ground. You can use a sharpie or grease pencil to mark where the U-brackets will be on the tubing and on the mounted surface. You only need to put a U-bracket about every foot and a half down the tubing. The feed line does not need to be measured out since it does not need any misting holes on it.
After you measure everything out, you can install a misting nozzle, or hole, in the pipe. You will want to keep them about six to eight inches apart. By marking the tubing, you can make sure you do not cover up your misting holes with the U-brackets. On the flexible tubing, you can use a sewing needle to poke a hole in the tube. You will want to wear a pair of leather gloves to prevent any injuries and sore fingers. After you put the misting nozzles in, you can now mount the whole thing. One thing that you can do to help, so you don't have to hold the whole thing up the whole time, is use some sturdy tape to hole it in place. This way you can easily install the U-brackets without straining.
Once the main section is in place, you can now install the feed line. This will just run from your mister to the ground so that you can connect this to a hose and make it work. If you are using PVC pipe, you will want the 90 degree elbow on the bottom. This is where the hose will attach. You will only need two or three brackets for this line. One at the top, one at the bottom, and possibly one in the middle should be sufficient. It is really how many you are comfortable with. This will also be where you would install the hose connector.
That is all there is to it. You may want to let the glue dry at least overnight, but then you can test it out. One thing that you may want to consider is digging a small trench from the nozzle to the feed line so you can bury the hose. This will make it a little less noticeable and you will not have to worry about winding and unwinding the hose every time you mow. You can also paint tubing or put it behind the studs or eaves on the mounting surface. This can help to hide the whole thing and make it blend with your current designs.