10 Best Patio Door Security Locks
Updated on: May 2023
Best Patio Door Security Locks in 2023
Patio Sliding Door Security Foot Lock Kick Lock, Fits on Top Rail-Childproof Patio Door Guardian-or Bottom Rail-Foot Operated-Keep Your Family Safe and Secure(1 Pack,White)
Defender Security U 9847 Patio Sliding Door Loop Lock â€“ Increase Home Security, Install Additional Child-Safe Security, 2-1/8â€ Hardened Steel Bar with Diecast Base, Chrome Plated
- SECONDARY SECURITY LOCKING DEVICE – This U 9847 Patio Sliding Door Loop Lock can be used on a patio sliding door as a secondary security lock for increased home safety.
- CHILD-SAFE SECURITY DEVICE - This door loop lock can also be installed out of reach of children so they cannot open the door by themselves, providing additional child-safe door security.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Installation is quick and easy – additional security for your home or office doors are within reach! Installation fasteners are included.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – This door loop lock has a hardened steel locking bar with diecast constructed mounting plate and keeper, with a chrome plated finish.
- PRODUCT INFO - This locking device features a 2-1/8” reach, which is designed to secure the door to the jamb. It is also available in 1-1/8”, 1-3/16”, 1-7/16”, and 2-1/4” reaches.
Patio Guardian PDG01-W Patio Door Guardian Lock - White
- Works as both a security device and childproofing lock.
- Allows for ventilation without sacrificing security.
- Compatible with vinyl, aluminum or wood sliding doors.
- To Install this lock you will have to drill holes in your existing door.
- Tools Required: Drill, 3/32 inch drill bit, 7/16 inch drill bit and Phillips screwdriver
Burglabar 2 Pack - Great for Sliding Patio Door Lock, (Use 2 for doors), Sliding Window Lock, Sliding Basement Windows Lock, Child Safety Lock
- Installs quickly and easily without any tools securing both sliding sections.
- Self-Locking hinge maitains tight fit for continued reliable performance.
- Provides additional security for you when you are home or away.
- Provides additional protection for your belongings when you are away.
- Made of LEXAN and a special 3M adhesive that bonds like a weld.
Double Bolt Lock for Glass Sliding Doors - Advanced Technology to Keep Your Family Safe and Secure - High Security Lock - Virtually Burglar Proof
- ✔️VIRTUALLY BURGLAR PROOF - Are you worried that someone might break into your house at the middle of the night or sometime of the day when nobody is home? Well that problem is no longer an issue. With its double locking action, it is virtually impossible to remove the door by lifting it off its track. The Cal Double Bolt patio door lock prevents criminals from being able to lift out sliding glass doors from their tracks.
- ✔️NO NEED TO WASTE HOURS OF SETTING UP - The CAL Double Bolt Lock has a sleek, aesthetic, low profile design. As a result, the sliding glass door lock fits easily within the limited space available between the sliding glass door frame and the interior of the door panel. This amazingly simple device is EASY TO INSTALL and has been tested to provide over 1000 lbs of Forced Entry Load Tension. An easy step by step instructions are also included with the product.
- ✔️DISCOVER NEW WAYS TO INCREASE CHILDREN SECURITY - With young children in the home, you know all too well how hard it is to keep an eye on them at all times. With the Cal Double Bolt child proof patio door lock installed, you can make sure that young ones do not become tempted to open the sliding glass doors on their own and expose themselves to potential danger.
- ✔️KEEP YOUR FAMILY AND CHILDREN SAFE - The double bolt lock can function in a way to keep your family and children safe. The lock can easily be mounted above the OEM lock to be out of children’s reach. Additionally the Cal Double Bolt sliding door lock is clearly visible whether the lock is engaged or not, so it is more likely that parents will keep it in the locked position.
- ✔️100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED - If the Cal Double Bolt Lock does not meet up to your standards, we will be more than happy to refund you. We value our customers more than anything.
Ideal Security SK110W SK110 Patio Door Security Bar Child-Proof Lock, Adjustable 26-47 inches for Ventillation, Large, White
- The best sliding door security bar according to Business Insider!
- Includes our new childproof Anti-Lift Lock
- ADJUSTABLE: Easily slides from 25. 75” to 47. 5” to for easy installation without cutting. Lets you leave the door partially open while still being secured.
- QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION ON MOST PATIO DOORS: Install on either the inside or outside track (see instructions for more details). Please watch the installation video before purchase to be sure it will work with your door
- NOT A PRESSURE-MOUNTED BAR: Pressure-mounted bars can shake loose and fall. The SK110 patio door security bar and saddle are screwed into the door frame and profile, providing reliable protection
- COMFORTABLE HEIGHT: Mounts in the middle of the door, not on the bottom. Open your door without bending down to reach the bar
- VISUAL DETERRENT: Acts as visual deterrent against burglars who can see it clearly through the door for extra security
- CONVENIENT AND EASY: Swings up and stays out of the way when not in use
- Made of advanced lightweight and strong extruded aluminum (the same stuff used to build airplanes! )
- MAY NOT BE COMPATIBLE WITH PET INSERT FOR SLIDING DOOR: before purchasing the SK110, you need to measure opening width of your door once the insert is in. If the opening is less than 25. 75", you should use our SK111 bar.
Andersen Auxiliary Security Lock, Foot Latch - White - 1997301
- Andersen Auxiliary Security Lock, Foot Latch
- Color: White
- Length: 3-3/4 Inches
- Width: 7/8 Inch
- Height: 1-5/8 Inches
Securityman 2-in-1 Adjustable Door Knob Jammer & Sliding Patio Door Security Bar - Constructed of High Grade Iron (SECURITYBAR)
- 2-in-1 Door Stopper Security Bar & Sliding Door Security Bar: Use this device for two different purposes with easy interchangeable caps for hinged doors and sliding door/window. Perfect for home, apartment, or dorms.
- SECURITY DOOR STOPPER: Angled rubber bottom assures full contact and strong grip on all types of floors without scratching them
- ADJUSTABLE AND DURABLE: Door jammer can be adjusted between 22. 25"-43. 7" and constructed of high grade iron to withstand 350 pounds of pressure *please note: the sliding glass door lock caps decrease the maximum length to 39. 25"
- EASY TO USE: Easily props under door knob and easy to remove. Door blocker rod can also be easily adjusted.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Door Security Bar (2 parts), Door Caps (2pcs), Sliding Patio Door & Window Caps (2pcs), User Guide, 12 Month , & Friendly Customer Support
Master Lock 265D Door Security Bar, Pack of 1, White
- Heavy duty, dual-function door security bar prevents forced entry on hinged, patio, and sliding doors; Door stopper security bar is intended for indoor use
- Door security bar design is portable and compact making it easy to store and ideal for travel, providing enhanced security in hotels or on vacation
- Door security bar is adjustable from 27.5 in. (70 cm) to 42 in. (1 m) in length to fit most standard doors and sliding patio doors; Top door knob jam is easily removed for sliding door applications
- Made with heavy duty 20-gauge steel for strength and security; Pivoting ball joint ensures door security bar has full contact with floor for secure fit while padded foot provides a strong grip without scratching
- No tools required, simply adjust the bar length using the release button, prop under door knob and easily adjusted as needed
High Security Deadbolt Lock for Sliding Patio Doors, Dual Steel Bolts Provide Superior Protection Against Forced Entry, Doubles as Child-Safety Lock
- This high-security patio door deadbolt lock helps prevent forced entry
- Use this safety locking hardware to keep the bad guys out and the little ones in. This security device also acts as a child-safety device when mounted out of the reach of small children, and from a distance it can easily be determined if the lock bolts are engaged or disengaged with the keeper bracket
- The lock body and keeper bracket are constructed of extruded aluminum and come in a white painted finish
- The double-action lock bolts are constructed of solid steel and penetrate 1-inch deep into the top and bottom of the keeper bracket
- Adds increased security to your home to help thwart would-be home invaders from breaching vulnerable entry points
- Use of these patio door locks helps to prevent sliding panels from being lifted off their tracks from the exterior
- Features a sleek, low-profile design to avoid interference with window coverings
- Constructed of steel, aluminum and plastic components
- Locks come in two-toned black and white color
- This lock is easy to install with a few simple tools
Compare Home Security Systems
When you want to install a home security system in your home, there are a lot of companies to choose from. Here is a list of the top 15 security companies, with prices, to help you pick one that is right for you.
When you want to install a home security system in your home, there are a lot of companies to choose from. Here is a list to help you compare the prices of companies like ADT, FrontPoint, Guardian, Monitronics, Protect America, Vector, Protection1, Time Warner, Comcast Xfinity, and others, to decide which one is right for your household.
Choosing the Right Home Security System
In order to choose the right home security system for you house, you need to thoroughly research the features that are available in your area, as well as the prices. Consider installation prices, equipment costs, and monthly monitoring fees.
Comparing Home Security Prices
There are quite a few different companies that offer home security. Here is a list of 15 of the top-rated companies and the prices that are offered by each one (or information on how to find out how much it will cost you):
Further Research to Choose a Security System
Once you have estimates from the various home security companies that are in your area, you need to also look for customer reviews about the services that are offered from each one. More than likely, each company will have a bad review or two from customers that were not happy. This is true in most service-related businesses. Do not let one bad review stop you from choosing the company that you are most comfortable with.
Whether you install a home security system from ADT, FronPoint, Guardian, Monitronics, Protect America, Vector, Protection 1, Time Warner, Comcast Xfinity, or any of the other companies in your home, feel secure that you are doing everything you can to protect those you love.