Best Patio Furniture For Chicago Weather in 2020
Classic Accessories Ravenna Patio Sofa Loveseat Cover, Small
Classic Accessories Ravenna Patio Rectangular Ottoman/Side Table Cover, Large
- PREMIUM PATIO FURNITURE COVER: Guaranteed to fit rectangular ottomans/tables 38" long x 28" wide x 17" high*
- OUTDOOR FURNITURE COVERS WITH WARRANTY: Limited lifetime warranty
- HEAVY DUTY AND WATER RESISTANT: Gardelle One is a durable woven polyester fabric with an added UV-stabilized coating and a water-resistant laminated backing
- CUSTOM FIT OUTDOOR PATIO COVER: Water-resistant backing keeps your outdoor furniture dry while elastic hem cords move easily through a special channel and custom-colored buckles attach to legs for a snug fit
- DURABLE COVER WITH ADVANCED FEATURES: Reinforced padded handles make removal easy while air vents keep weather out providing maximum ventilation and minimum condensation
- RAVENNA OUTDOOR PATIO SET COVERS: Protect your entire patio furniture collection with premium Ravenna covers
- *Not designed to entirely cover the wheels or legs
- Guaranteed to fit rectangular ottomans and side tables 38" long x 28" wide x 17" high
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Gardelle One is a durable woven polyester fabric with an added UV-stabilized coating and a water-resistant laminated undercoating
- Water-resistant backing keeps your ottoman/side table dry while elastic hem cords move easily through a special channel for a snug fit
- Reinforced padded handles make removal easy while double-stitched seams add strength and a stylish accent
- Structured vents stay open to prevent wind lofting and mildew and are lined with mesh barriers
- Scroll down for other patio furniture covers commonly purchased together in this collection
- Four (4) custom-colored buckles keep your cover secure in any weather
- Adjustable webbing belts slide easily for a tailored look
- Not designed to entirely cover the wheels or leg bottoms
Modway EEI-1469-NAT-WHI-SET Marina Premium Grade A Teak Wood Outdoor Patio Furniture Set, 4 Piece, Natural White
- PATIO REFRESH - Update your backyard or porch with inviting outdoor furniture. Effortlessly accommodate the needs of your outdoor space with furniture that's great for both entertaining and relaxing
- OUTDOOR FURNITURE - This outdoor patio set comes crafted with Grade A premium teak with textured wood grain, lasting natural resin, and all-weather stain and fade resistant machine washable cushions
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE - Panel detail, gentle curves and organic appeal enhance the modern look of this outdoor conversation set. The Marina collection opens up endless configurations to suit any occasion
- EASY TO MAINTAIN - Retain the rich wood color by occasionally sanding lightly and applying a teak cleaner and protectant. The oils nourish and help restore the original look of the FSC certified teak
- PATIO SET - Perfect for the patio, backyard, or poolside, the Marina Collection is great for entertaining or quiet relaxation. Set Includes: 2 Armchairs, 1 Coffee Table, 1 Sofa
Where to Buy Rattan Furniture in Bangkok, Thailand - Beautiful Furniture at Inexpensive Prices
Thailand is famous for its rattan furniture, with people traveling from all over the world to buy it. These shops are some of the best places to shop.
Chatuchak Weekend Market - One of the first places everyone in Bangkok goes to shop for furniture is Chatuchak Weekend Market and rattan furniture is no exception. Chatuchak has a large furniture area, with many rattan products. You'll find modern style rattan desks, chairs, tables, sofas etc., as well as various styles of traditional Thai rattan. Browse several furniture shops and get quotes from each. Don't forget too, you're expected to bargain so should be able to get the price to come down by several thousand baht.
Get to Chatuchak Weekend Market by taking the sky train to Mo Chit station or the underground to Khampaeng Phet station.
Sukhumvit Road (Sois 27-63) - Thai friends always shop for rattan on Sukhumvit Road in downtown Bangkok. With literally hundreds of furniture and design shops, there are a number of excellent rattan shops up these small sois that sell a selection of traditional and modern styles.
On a cooler morning, start at Sukhumvit Soi 27, just a few blocks down from Asok sky train station and walk down Sukhumvit Road, cutting down the sois on the left hand side of the street as you go. It's a long way down to soi 63, so you can always cover it in a couple of days - but it's a wonderful area of Bangkok with thousands of furniture, design and home accessory shops and with various furniture stores selling rattan.
Hawaii Thai - One of Bangkok's largest rattan companies, Hawaii Thai has been around for more than half a century. They specialize in both natural rattan and synthetic rattan, which is particularly popular for furniture that will be outside most of the year, as it's more durable than the natural product.
At Hawaii Thai, you'll find lounge chairs, dining chairs, tables, mini bars, bedroom sets, pool chaise lounge, bar stools and chairs and a whole slew of rattan accessories, in both traditional Thai style and thoroughly modern. Hawaii Thai's large showroom is at 2991/59-60 Ladprao Rd., Bangkapi in Bangkok .
Impact Arena - The largest convention center in Thailand and the second largest in Asia, Impact Arena often has furniture shows and sales, interior design and home decorative shows, and OTOP (One Tambon, One Product) shows. At just about any Impact Arena furniture show, you'll find the best deals on rattan furniture in Bangkok. Most of the shows usually have wholesale days where only dealers and store owners can buy. But the last day or two of the show is always open to the general public and the prices are incredibly cheap.
Check Impact Arena's yearly calendar for dates of furniture, home decorative, interior design or OTOP shows - there's always at least one a month and they are massive.
Impact Arena is in northern Bangkok in the Muang Thong Thani area. Easiest way to get there is either drive or take a taxi, as it's around 30 minutes outside the city center.