10 Best Patio Grill
Updated on: May 2023
Best Patio Grill in 2023
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill, Silver, GGR50B
- 15+ Servings - It’s tailgate time! The 240 square inches of circular grilling surface lets you make over 15 servings for large groups of people
- George Tough Nonstick Coating - There’s a lot to love about this nonstick coating; it’s durable, easy to clean, and removes the need for butter and oil
- Indoor/Outdoor Removable Stand - Don’t let the weather keep you from the glory of grilling; the easy-to-remove stand takes you from patio to countertop in no time
- Adjustable Temperature Control - The temperature probe lets you choose from five heat settings to get the best results on any kind of food
- Apartment-Approved - Your landlord will love this grill just as much as you do because the fully electric system gives you high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane, and no flare-ups
Char-Broil 17602048 TRU Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill, Black, 240
- 240 Square inch grilling surface with 80 Square inch warming rack- 8 to 12 hamburger capacity
- Electric TRU-Infrared cooking system allows you to cook your food evenly with less flare-ups - juicier food, every time
- Porcelain-coated cast iron Premium cooking grates are rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Folding side shelves provide plenty of work and prep space
- Features an easy to use temperature control knob, storage rack, cord Management and easy to reach large capacity grease tray
Char-Griller E1515 Patio Pro Charcoal Grill, Black
- 250 square inches of cooking space, cast iron cooking grates, side drawer
- Ideal for small decks or patios
- Features Stay Cool wood handle, side shelf, double steel bottom and side air vent
- Wheels make this grill easy to move
- Assembly required
Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- 280 square inches of cooking space over porcelain-coated grates
- Two stainless steel in-line burners for cooking performance;Assembly Required
- Porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox stand up to weather and the elements
- Metal side shelves measure 12-inches w x 13-inches l providing extra storage and prep space
- Piezo ignition system for fast and reliable startups. Cooking System: Convectional
Royal Gourmet CD1824A Charcoal Grill,BBQ Outdoor Picnic, Camping, Patio Backyard Cooking, Black
- Total 598 Square inches of cooking surface, 393 Square inches for cooking grates, porcelain Enamel steel wiring, 205 Square inches for warming rack, chrome steel wiring.
- Easy-lift charcoal pan adjustment system for heat control and cooking flexibility. Innovative charcoal pan with holes design, enhance airflow, use less Coal, make burning more efficient.
- Front door with cool-touch handle design, make easy access for stoking coals or adding charcoals during cooking. Also features with minimum heat loss.
- Two side dampers design, enhance airflow maximally, which is critical for efficient burning and temperature control. Smoke stack features an adjustable cap, provide additional airflow.
- Pull-out drawer catches ashes for easy post-cookout clean-up. Assembly required.
Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill with VersaStand, Red
- 160-SQUARE-INCH PORCELAIN ENAMELED COOKING GRATE: 160-square-inches of porcelain enameled grates give you a spacious cooking surface is able accommodate lots of food at one time while still distributing heat evenly and efficiently.
- 5, 500 BTU BURNER: Features a 5, 500 BTU burner, a twist to start electric ignition and precision temperature gauge to give you the ultimate temperature control.
- COMPACT ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE: The grill measures 19 x 11. 5 x 10 inches and with stand. The grill weighs only 17 lbs. , making it easy for transport and ideal for decks, patios and balconies, camping, tailgating and more.
- USE AS A FREESTANDING OR TABLETOP GRILL: Unique design that allows you to use the grill as a freestanding or tabletop grill Accommodates from 4 to 6 people at once; holds grill at ideal cooking height and telescoping stand
- FAST AND EASY SETUP AND BREAKDOWN: Stand sets up and packs away in seconds, and features an integrated lid lock and pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle for easy and secure transport.
- Portable gas grill with 160-square-inch grilling area and telescoping stand
- Accommodates from 4 to 6 people at once; holds grill at ideal cooking height
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- Stand sets up and packs away in seconds; integrated lid lock keeps lid secure
- Pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 17 pounds
Char-Broil Performance 300 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill- Stainless steel
- 2-burner, 24,000-BTU Cabinet Gas Grill
- 300 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated cast iron grates, plus 100 square inch swing-away rack with porcelain-coated grates
- Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability, and features a lid-mounted temperature gauge for added heat control
- Electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups. Metal side shelves fold down when not in use
- Convenient access storage cabinet to store propane tank and accessories. Grill sits on 4 casters, two of which lock for mobility and stability
Char-Broil 463377319 Performance Stainless Steel 4-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
- Exclusive Stainless Steel finish for increased style and durability
- Stainless Steel burners emit flame from the top to allow for even cooking
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is durable and can be removed for easy cleaning
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grates are rust-resistant and made to last
- Reliable electric ignition to fire up your grill and 10, 000 BTU side burner
Char-Griller E06614 AKORN Jr, Red Charcoal kamado Grill
- 153 Square inch primary cooking area with cast iron grates
- Kamado style grills promote even heating to enhance flavor
- Easy dump ash pan for fast and simple cleanup. Ignition Type-No Ignition System
- Top and bottom air dampers for easy and precise temperature control
- More durable, affordable, and lighter weight than ceramic grills - great for tailgating, camping or going to the park
- Holds heat like the more expensive ceramic grills - grill more with less charcoal
- Features dual air-flow dampers, hinged locking lid, heat gauge, and triple wall steel with insulation to deliver a superior grilling experience
- Convenient handles for portability and grilling on the go - perfect for camping, tailgating, RV, and more
Fuego F21C-H Element Hinged Propane Gas Grill, Dark Gray
- New hinged lid design at 45 degree angle to prevent reaching over the hot fire and no more handling of the lid.
- Upgraded 22,000 BTU/hr. dual zone burner system for direct and indirect grilling. 500F in just 5 minutes and temps up to 650F overall.
- Compact 21" x 21" (lid closed) footprint perfect for the small patio/balcony.
- 346 sq. in. cast iron grilling grate with optional griddle and pizza stone kit; Perfect clasp door close system with hinged propane tank storage door to prevent rattles.
- New easy to clean drop through residue removal system allows for grease to drop straight through to the residue tray.
Restaurant Review: The Patio Grill and Bar in Dallas, Texas
The Patio Grill and Bar in Dallas, Texas is one of the favorite outdoor spots for enjoying casual dining in a friendly unique atmosphere.
With over 1200 square feet of patio space, a modern and eclectic concrete floor, and cedar beams, the Patio Grill and bar has created a new and unusual space on the dining scene in Dallas. Surrounded by a black iron fence the design of the place is simple with a bit of minimalism with a bit of a pub type feel. The popular restaurant features the perfect environment for sports events with flat screen televisions available, an Internet juke box and more.
Then there is the cuisine served at the Patio Grill and bar which definitely has drawn a lot of followers. If you are planning to stop in for a drink try one of the starters which include personal favorites such as queso, chips and salsa, or the pork drum sticks. If you are looking for more of an entrée a few favorite from the menu include delicious wings with or without bones, a variety of burgers, gourmet pizzas, sandwiches, and burgers, chicken (referred to as yard bird) and more are served at the popular grill. The bar is also one of the best bars in the area with an excellent variety of beers, cocktails and wines. The Patio Grill and Bar also features an excellent happy hour between the hours of 4:00PM to 7:00PM Wednesday through Friday in addition to other specials during the various sports seasons.
The Patio Grill and Bar is an excellent place to spend casual time, pick up a drink and a snack and to enjoy friends. During the warmer seasons and the fall the place is one of the most popular in town. For more information on the Patio Grill and bar visit the official web site or call 214-720-3838.