Best Patio Heater For Wind in 2022
BELLEZE 48000BTU Portable Hammer Finished Propane Patio Heater (Mocha) Space Stove with Wheels for Outdoor
Dyna-Glo DGPH402SS 42,000 BTU 73" Stainless Steel Pyramid Flame Patio Heater, Silver
- 42, 000 BTU's
- Electronic ignition ignites at the push of a button
- Variable heat setting
- Anti-tilt safety device
- Clear glass flame tube
AmazonBasics Commercial Outdoor Patio Heater, Stainless Steel and Hammered Black
- Outdoor patio heater with 46,000 BTU's of heat output; ideal for the serious outdoor entertainer
- Made with aluminum, sturdy plastic, and rugged steel with a durable powder-coated black finish that stands up to outdoor elements; stylish stainless-steel accents for modern appeal
- Piezo ignition system for easy push-button start ups; requires LPG tank (not included); provides a chain to help secure an LPG tank
- Safety auto shut-off tilt valve; waterbox for adding weight to the base; wheel assembly included for easy mobility
- Measures approximately 18 by 89 inches (LxH); weighs 40 pounds; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
- Secure the patio heater when not in use to avoid any potential damage to the patio heater
Fire Sense Telescoping Infrared Indoor/Outdoor Patio Heater, Black
- Indoor/outdoor infrared heat source and no UV rays
- Silent operation and full heat output within seconds;Standard 110-Volt household current
- Casts 9-foot blanket of heat thats not affected by wind
- Operation costs about 1/10th that of propane heaters. Head Unit size: 22 L, 8 W, 5D(inches)
- Measures 18 by 93 by 72 inches; weighs 53 pounds for optimal stability
- Unit must be on a dedicated line
Fire Sense 46,000 BTU Patio Heater, Mocha and Stainless Steel
- A Must Buy Item.
- Built To Last.
- Great Item To Give as A Gift.
PAMAPIC 46,000 BTU Outdoor Modern Propane Powered Patio Heater with Cover, Stainless Steel, Silver Hammered
- Built-in tank chamber with door for easy access, uses 20lb Propane tank(not included)
- Heat range up to 18 feet in diameter.; puts out 46,000 BTU's of steady warmth, the water vapor generated by the heating of the patio heater keeps the surrounding environment moist.
- Reliable piezo igniter, tip over protection system and Convenient wheel assembly, can be moved flexibly to the outdoors, courtyard, garden.
- Stainless steel burners and double-mantle heating grid for optimal durability,durable Hammered Silver powder coating.
- OUTDOOR PATIO COVER: Guaranteed to fit round stand-up patio heaters 32" diameter dome x 18" diameter base x 88" high, Zips open and closed with ease.
Dyna-Glo DGPH201BR 48000 BTU Premium Hammered Bronze Patio Heater
- 48,000 BTU's
- Electronic ignition ignites at the push of a button
- Variable heat setting.Housing Material:Steel
- Anti-tilt safety device
- Hammered bronze finish
- Wheel assembly for easy mobility
- Easy to install 20 lb. LP gas tank (not included)
- 32.01"L x 32.01"W x 87.5"H
AmazonBasics Patio Stand-Up Patio Heater Cover, Grey
- Fits most standup patio heaters up to 95 inches high, with a 34-inch dome diameter, and an 18.5-inch round base diameter
- 100% woven polyester fabric in stylish grey color; waterproof undercoating to prevent rain from seeping through
- Protects against rain, snow, and other outdoor elements
- Tough interlocking seams add strength and durability
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
Fire Sense 46,000 BTU [XL-Series] Stainless Steel Patio Heater with Wheels (Propane)
- **New 2019 (XL-Series) Feature** Advanced "Pilotless" Burner system (No standing Pilot Flame)
- **New 2019 (XL-Series) Feature** Easy Start "Rapid-Spark" electronic ignition system
- **New 2019 (XL-Series) Feature** Bottom Sand Resevior (Adds 25 lbs to Heater Base) Sand NOT included
- 46,000 BTU's with SS Burners & Double Mantel Heating Grids
- Durable Stainless Steel Finish w/Mobility Wheels
Fire Sense Full Length Patio Heater Cover
- Heavy 10 guage felt lined vinyl with zipper closure
- Protects your outdoor heating investment from the elements
- Easy to put on heater
- Black color
- Heavy duty vinyl
Portable Propane Heaters: Save Up to 15 Percent on Heating Costs
When looking for an affordable heating solution, you will soon come to realize that nothing can beat the versatility and money-saving advantages of portable propane heaters.
Many individuals are probably thinking that unless you build a bon fire in the backyard finding a heating solution that is more affordable is simply not possible. That individual has been missing out on portable propane heaters. Not only are portable propane heaters an affordable heating solution, they burn clean and are remarkably versatile. Small portable propane heaters offer what very few other heaters can, portability. For families with large outdoor entertainning areas or just in need of a versatile heating option a portable propane heater is the only solution.
Running the average portable propane heater will cost an average of 15% less than other heating options! If that wasn't enough these heaters have a reputation for being both durable, and priced right.
Unlike your old traditional fire chimneys, woodstoves and oil heaters, these portable propane gas heaters emit no toxic gases and require no power supply, hence a cheaper more versatile heating option. Portable propane gas heaters come in a variety of sizes, and prices, making them affordable to run and purchase. Lets take a quick look at the types of propane gas heaters to see if we can find the one that is right for you.
Types of portable propane heaters:
There are several varieties of propane heating unit options available today they include:
Wall mounted propane heaters for convenient and safe usage which are mounted on the wall. Obviously once you mount a propane heater on the wall you loose some of its versatility. Wall mounted propane heaters are a great option for families with children as they keep the heat safely away from curious and clumsy little hands.
How do wall mounted propane heaters differ from portable propane heaters: wall mounted propane heaters work by compressing the liquid petroleum gas otherwise known propane, which is contained in the cylinder. Portable Propane heaters come with the small disposable tanks instead of gas cylinders, which are portable. The wall mounted heaters come with the cylindrical tank which is fitted outside of the house. A medium size propane wall mounted heater would require a 100 gallon propane tank.
Patio propane heaters These portable propane heaters often offer unique features to help heat a patio space. In some instances the heaters will focus on spreading the heat a long distance to ensure that the entire patio area is warm. Others will offer a directional setting so that you can direct the heat in the direction of the patio while having the portable propane heater safely over to the side.
Camping propane heaters are specially for using on camps and picnics and for heating small areas. These are generally small portable propane heaters specifically designed to be packed and moved easily from spot to spot. Some small propane heaters are portable enough for backpackers to take during the cold seasons. A key feature to look for on small portable propane heaters is that the propane supply can be safely transported with the heating unit.
Vent free portable propane heaters These are handy and often small portable propane heaters which can be carried anywhere and everywhere. Without any emissions, these heaters can produce heat. It can take up a small amount of propane to create a large amount of heat; which is a win win situation, you win because of reduced expenses, and the environment wins because of the high energy efficiency. The amount of propane used by these small vent free portable propane heaters is significantly less compared to other heating options. No flute or chimney setup are required, therefore they are called as vent free heaters.
They create heat without chopping; splitting, refilling and they are more comfortable for clean environment. Single propane vent free heaters can produce heat for thousand square foot room. First, these heaters will burn the air inside the room and then circulate the heated air through the room to produce maximum heat, thus saves energy a lot.
Things to Consider When Purchasing A Portable Propane Heater:
All natural gas heaters have the ability to heat both indoor and outdoor areas. However, only wall mounted propane heaters can be used inside your home. Portable propane heaters need ventilation, when they are outside they naturally get the ventilation that they need. When you bring a propane heater inside however you have to ensure proper ventilation. Therefore, wherever you decide to have a propane heater in your home you will need to have sufficient ventilation added to the unit. This will almost always require a vent through your ceiling or wall to the outside of your home.
Portable Catalytic propane heaters
Catalytic heaters are also portable, handy heating units which use less than 11 volt of electricity, certainly an energy saving solution! The liquid petroleum gas combustion produces carbon dioxide, water vapour and creates heat by utilizing the surrounding oxygen and exhausts the combustion elements into the air. These come in both vented and vent free styles. The vent free catalytic heaters would not have any flute or chimneys and they exhaust the combustion by-products to create more heat by ultilizing oxygen as a basic source.
When looking for the right type of portable propane heater I strongly recommend that you take your search online as your local hardware store will have a very limited selection and it is important for you to have a variety of options. Online you can find Portable Procom propane heaters for as low as $40. Of course you can also spend up to $960, it really depends on the size of the portable propane heater and the features that you are looking for. When starting you online search for your new portable propane heater I recommend you check out the following brands: reddy propane heaters, dyna glo heaters, coleman propane heaters.
Sizes and weights
All brands and models come in variety of sizes and weights. Each has their own advantages and benefits to suit individual needs. For example, it is better to use vented propane heaters for you bathrooms than vent free propane heaters since they do not cover up much space and would allow you to move freely into and out of your shower cuticle and tub.
So before buying indoor or portable outdoor propane heaters, calculate your size of your room with the BTU (British thermal unit) of the heater. BTU is the amount of heat produced by the heater. Choose your best option by considering the place of usage, size of the room, power supply availability, portability, durability and efficiency.
For the greatest amount of portability you should look for a small portable propane heater that is lightweight and has convenient carry features such as handles and safe propane storage.