Best Patio Paver Cleaner in 2020
Scotts Outdoor Cleaner Plus OxiClean Ready-To-Spray, 32 oz
Wet and Forget 800003 Wet And Forget Moss Mold Mildew & Algae Stain Remover
- Gentle Spray & Leave Cleaner, No Scrubbing, Rinsing or Power Washing
- Safe For Virtually Any Surface, Bleach-Free, Biodegradable, Non-Acidic, No Phosphates
- Concentrate Makes 3 Gallons
- Surfaces Stay Clean 1+ Years in Most Cases
Wet & Forget Roof and Siding Cleaner for Easy Removal of Mold, Mildew and Algae Stains, Bleach-Free Formula, 48 OZ. Hose End
- Sprays up to 30 Feet for Hard-To-Reach Areas Like Second Story Siding or Roofs
- Up to 2,000 Square Feet Coverage per Bottle
- Easy Spray and Leave Outdoor Cleaner- No Rinsing or Scrubbing
- Not for sale in California; Non-refillable container
Wet & Forget No Scrub Outdoor Cleaner for Easy Removal of Mold, Mildew and Algae Stains, Bleach-Free Formula, 64 Oz. Ready to Use
- Bleach-free, biodegradable & unlimited shelf life
- Cleans moss, mold, mildew and algae stains
- Convenient ready-to-use formula with attached sprayer
- Coverage: 60-180 square feet
- Easy spray & leave formula; No scrubbing or rinsing
Terminator-HSD Eco-Friendly Bio-Remediates and Removes Oil & Grease Stains on Concrete and Asphalt Driveways, Garages, Pavers, Patios, Parking Lots, Streets and Warehouses (2 LB)
- ECO FRIENDLY AND POWERFUL OIL STAIN REMOVING PRODUCT: Terminator-HSD breaks down and dissolves the oil into naturally occurring byproducts of CO2 and water. Other products may lift the oil but the oil is rinsed down the drain or into sewers and retention ponds that will cause environmental problems for your community!
- LARGE STAINS REMOVED: The powder can be spread on large stains with ease. Liquid treatments take too much product to treat large surface area stains.
- REMOVES OIL STAINS FROM: Concrete, Asphalt, Pavers, Driveways, Streets, Garages, Parking Lots & REMOVES STAINS OF: Oil, Grease, Any Hydrocarbon based stain.
- EASY-TO-USE: SPREAD EVENLY, MIST w/WATER, NO SCRUBBING! DO NOT REMOVE! & NO CHEMICALS: Natural microbes consume oil over time. removing oil from the environment.
- PATIENCE REQUIRED: The product works if you re-apply weekly and give it time (4-6 weeks required).
Scotts Outdoor Cleaner Patio & Deck with Zeroscrub Technology Concentrate, 0.5 Gallon
- Eliminates stains from moss, mold, mildew and algae on your patio and deck
- With Scotts Outdoor Cleaner Patio and Deck with ZeroScrub Technology there is no scrubbing or power washing needed
- Start seeing results in as little as 24 hours
- Use with a tank sprayer to apply, see label for directions
- Works great on vinyl, stucco, wood, composite wood, shingles, stone, cement, brick and many more surfaces
EcoClean Solutions Mold, Mildew & Algae Remover | No-Scrub Stain Remover | Instant Results for All Surfaces (1 Gallon)
- 60 DAY HASSLE FREE MONEY BACK PROMISE! SEE RESULTS IN A MATTER OF MINUTES - Fighting with stubborn and clinging mildew, mold or algae? This powerful cleaner will help you eliminate and get rid of those nasty mold and mildew stains in a matter of minutes! Each Gallon treats 300 to 400 square feet!
- MAGIC NO-SCRUB FORMULA - Forget about mold and mildew cleaners requiring tedious scrubbing work! Simply spray the affected area and watch mold and stains literally disappear – ZERO SCRUBBING necessary!
- USE FOR ALMOST ANY SURFACE - Safely eliminates mildew, mold, and algae from shower walls, toilet bowls, bathtubs, stainless steel sinks, kitchen and bath tiles, brick surfaces, concrete driveways, AC Units, wood decks etc. Ideal to use in kitchens, bathrooms, basements, attics, boats, fencing and exterior.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE - Apply mold and mildew remover spray at full strength. Before full application, test and let dry on an inconspicuous area. FOR BEST RESULTS: Spray on the affected area from bottom to top. Rinse with water. No scrubbing or rubbing required.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY - Safe and effective cleaning of mildew, mold, and algae within a matter of minutes! Save yourself the cost and trouble on mold remediation and get rid of those nasty stains today!
Paver Magic - High Power Concrete, Brick and Paver Cleaner-5 gallon pail
- A fantastic, High Power blend of acids formulated to remove embedded dirt and stains (including rust) from concrete, pavers and brick.
- We recommend cleaning with PAVER MAGIC then seal with Quick Dry Seal or Clear Thermac.
- If Paver Magic won't get it out, nothing will !
Wet and Forget 10587 1 Gallon Moss, Mold and Mildew Stain Remover
- Non-caustic, Non-acidic, Contains no bleach
- Safe on any outdoor surface
- One step process. For concrete, brick, stucco, aluminum, painted surfaces, siding, decking, roofs and more
- No scrubbing or rinsing required
- Not for sale in California
Karcher 15-Inch Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Attachment, 3200 PSI Rating
- The Karcher Promise: Cleaner. Quicker. Delivers professional level cleaning over an area 15” wide with two spinning nozzles
- Cleans flat surfaces up to 4x faster than standard spray nozzles
- Compatible with gas power washers (up to 3200 PSI) with ¼” quick-connect fitting. Product dimensions(L x W x H): 15 x 15 x 6.7 inches
- Compatible machines g2700, g2700r, g2900x, g3000, g3000k, g3000 x, g3000 xk, g3100 xh, g3200 x, g3200 xk, g2200, g2600 vh, g3000 oh, g3050 ohc, g3200 oc, g3200 oct, g3200 oh, g3200 xc and g3200 xh
- Eliminates streaks by keeping the nozzles at a fixed height from the surface
- Perfect for cleaning large surfaces such as driveways, patios, decks, and sidewalks
- Also cleans vertical surfaces including garage doors and home siding
- Rotation speed (rpm): 1500 . Splash-free skirt keeps you dry while you clean
5 Steps to the Perfect Concrete Paver Patio
Learn the basics of installing your own concrete paver’s right here with these simple to follow instructions and tips.
A concrete paver patio is a great way to decorate your outdoor space. From small patios to pool decks to lavish outdoor kitchens, concrete pavers can serve a wide variety of uses, suit nearly every design scheme and match any budget. Whether you're a DIY pro or you're just starting out in the home improvement field, you can bet that learning these concrete paver patio basics will help you to success on your next paver project.
Step One: Excavation
Remove the grass, topsoil and other debris from the area. Excavate two inches of soil for crushed rock and add the thickness of your concrete pavers. Once you're down to a suitable level, use a long 2x4 or other straight edge to flatten and level the soil (it's called screeding).
Step Two: Installing Borders
If your concrete pavers aren't right up against the edge of a structure, you'll need to install borders. There are a number of borders that you can purchase for this task, or create your own by installing a 1x4 board in place using stakes.
Step Three: Screeding
Next, pour a two inch layer of crushed concrete, pea gravel or concrete sand onto the prepped soil. It's a wise idea to use corrugated drainage pipes every 2-4 feet and embed them flush to the top of the sand. They not only act as drainage, but they'll be helpful in guiding the screed and ensuring a level surface is maintained as you install the sand.
Step Four: Setting the Pavers
Place pavers one by one in rows from left to right, starting with the longest and straightest edge first. Install a paver border now if it's part of your paver design. Use a rubber mallet to pound the raised concrete pavers flush with the other pavers. Be sure to use a long and flat board set carefully on the sand to navigate safely without leaving unwanted footprints in the sand.
Step Five: Placing the Sand
Once your pavers are all set, the final step is filling in the cracks and spaces between the concrete pavers with some sand. It's a wise idea to use finely sifted concrete sand, as these smaller granules help to keep the stones in place, while providing adequate drainage. Broadcast the sand with your hands on top of the bricks. Use a broom to finish sweeping the loose sand in the cracks. Repeat the process until the sand fills every crack to the top. After a few weeks, you'll need to spread more sand as it compacts.