Best Patio Plants For Las Vegas in 2023
Beebel Artificial Flower Plants for Home Kitchen Dining Room Hanging Planter Garden,4 Bundles/Purple
Costa Farms Cat Cataractarum Indoor Palm Tree DÃ©cor Planter, 3-Foot, White-Natural
- A lovely houseplant, the Cat Palm has rich green, fanning fronds; works well with most color schemes, and the palm's classic texture allows it to naturally fit in most home-decor styles
- Use palms to break up a section of blank wall, to fill an empty corner, to soften the edges of windows or furniture, or act as a living sculpture at the end of a side table
- Grows best near an East or West window. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry
- Height at shipping is approximately 3-feet (36 Inches) tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant
- Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes
- Authentic Costa Farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
Twinkle Star 300 LED Window Curtain String Light Wedding Party Home Garden Bedroom Outdoor Indoor Wall Decorations, Warm White
- 8 Modes settings: combination, in waves, sequential, slogs , chasing/flash, slow fade, twinkle/flash, and steady on.
- High quality: 6.6ft*9.8ft(width*length), 300 WARM WHITE LED lights. UL Certificated Output and wire: 29V Voltage Safe Curtain Lights with UL certified, leads to 29V safe output by UL plug-in transformer.
- Easy to use: directly plug in and unplug it for power on and off. US standard outlet, voltage 110V. Plug to the controller: 1ft. Controller to the LED light: 8.9ft.
- Perfect decoration: WATERPROOF(IP44) Perfect for indoor and outdoor decorations. Christmas,party,Valentine's Day, wedding, home, window, bathroom, festival, Holiday, shows, restaurant, hotel, commercial building, shopping center etc.
- Sales price,this lights will make your life lovely. NOTE: ONLY STRING LIGHTS, NOT COME WITH A CURTAIN, MAINLY USED FOR CURTAIN DECORATION. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! If for any reason you're not 100% SATISFIED, please let us know and our customer service team will help you RETURN OR REFUND.
5 Liter - Aqua Vega - Part A and B - Veg Nutrient - Developed For Recirculating Systems - CANNA 9520005
- Aqua Vega nutrition also contains ph.-stabilizers, which makes it extremely easy to keep
- Aqua Vega is easy to use, dissolves directly and is extremely suitable for growing with recirculating
- Recommended ec for aqua Vega a + b is 0.8 - 1.2 Ms./cm (part a plus part b and assuming source water
- A ready to use fertilizer solution is made by diluting A&B concentrates in equal amounts
Osmocote Smart-Release Plant Food Flower & Vegetable, 8 lbs
- Promotes vigorous top-growth, strong root development
- A must-have for vegetable gardeners
- Ideal for perennials
- Formulated for flavorful vegetables and colorful blooms
- Feeds up to 4 full months
De Witt NS12 Fabric N Sulate Plant Protection, 10-Feet, 1.5-Ounce
- Protect plants from cold weather
- Durable formula
- Available in a 1.8 pound size
- N sulate plant protection fabric
- It is 1.5-ounce medium weight, permeable, UV treated fabric
- Designed to protect flowering annuals, bedding plants and vegetables from freezing temperatures
- This fabric installs easily and is reusable
- Measures 10-feet length by 12-feet width
CANNA Aqua Vega A & B, 1 L, Set of 2
- Complete two part nutrient system
- Rich in compounds that stimulate foliar growth
- Aqua Vega A NPK Formula: 5-0-3
- Aqua Vega B NPK Formula: 0-3-5
Alion Home 75% Sunblock Sun Shade Plant Cover UV Resistant Durable Shade Net Panel for Garden, Greenhouse, Flower, Barn, Kennel, Fence - Green (6' x 4')
- The sun shade cover knitted with durable High-density polyethylene (HDPE) to be weatherproof while maintaining material strength. Protects your plants from being overwhelmed by direct sunlight in hot & sunny environments or storm's destruction.
- Fabric is UV stabilized to resist fading and retain material strength. Double reinforced with black binding and thick aluminum anti-rust grommets on all four sides about every 20''.
- Allows about 40% of sunlight through, great for tomatoes, herbs, vegetable and flower gardens. Protects your fruit/tree/crops from bird intruders.
- Allows air and water to pass through the mesh so there is no trapped heat or water pooling and no maintenance required. Quick and easy installation with included zip ties.
- Hassle-free customer service and free replacement.Three year limited warranty, 100% satisfaction guarantee. More custom sizes are available.
Bio Advanced 701615 12 Month Tree and Shrub Protect and Feed Concentrate, 1-Gallon
- Gallon, Concentrate, Tree And Shrub Insect Control Ii
- Provides 12 Month Insect Protection, With Just One Application
- Prevents New Infestations From Occurring
- Works Systemically To Protect Roots, Branches, And Leaves
- Contains The Active Ingredient Of Imidacloprid
AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Dipladenia Mandevilla Live Plant, 6" Pot, White
- Stunning vine of bold, trumpet like blooms and Glossy, dark Green leaves. Perfect as an accent for entryways or bringing Height and color to mixed foliage arrangements.
- Brings a great garden feel to the indoors! Thrives outdoors in warm climates and is beautiful trained to fences, posts, latticework and Trellises. Nice for larger patio containers.
- They are easy to grow and Should flower all Season Long.
- Bright but indirect sun is a requirement for growing a plant. The Best flowers are formed in a well lit Area.
- Hardy and perennial to USDA zones 9 or 10 and are popular annuals in Northern regions where they can be overwintered.
Summer Decorating Ideas for an Apartment Patio: A Romantic Tuscan Garden
The beauty and casual elegance of a Tuscan garden can easily be replicated on your own patio, no matter how small. Just a few potted plants and a relaxing place to sit and unwind will get you started.
Tuscan gardens are named after the region in Italy called Tuscany. Tuscany is well known for its rich agriculture, rustic cooking and its Chianti wine district. It is home to the romantic cities of Florence and Pisa. Your own Tuscan garden should reflect that and contain lush foliage, herbs and flowers.
It's easy to turn any size patio into a romantic Tuscan garden and it doesn't have to be expensive either.
With the current trend in plastic faux pottery you can find some very interesting pieces that only look expensive and can be left outdoors all year long without cracking from extreme changes in weather.
Tuscan gardens are well known for their plant filled pottery so this would be a good place to start. Pick up a few faux terra cotta styled pots of differing sizes or a couple of Grecian shaped urns. Of course you can use real clay pottery but keep in mind that if you live in a colder climate, these will need to be brought indoors for winter storage. Today's faux pottery looks so much like the real thing that for apartment dwellers, where space is a priority, it's silly to even consider using anything else and faux pottery is only a fraction of the cost of the ceramic type making it cost effective as well.
The Tuscan look leans strongly to the causal side so choose your plant containers with an old world feel, nothing too shiny. Mixing pots and urns of different shapes and sizes adds interest to the look but try to stay with compatible color schemes when you are working in such a small area. Mixing too many colors will give your garden a busy feel and detract from the stress-free environment that you are trying to create. A suggestion of this would be to use all terra cotta colored pottery in the same shape but of differing sizes, adding a pot or two of a different color to add interest.
Tuscan design colors include rusty red tones, hues of apricot or peach, ochre, rich browns, olive tinted greens, orange, bright yellows and shades of deep blue. Mix and match using any or all of these colors when choosing your garden pottery, patio furniture and decorations.
A small bistro table with a couple of chairs made of (or to look like) wrought iron would be perfect here and would make it easy to enjoy a cooling beverage on a hot day or a romantic dinner on a warm evening. If you prefer you could place a wooden or stone bench on your patio instead and still have a lovely place to sit and enjoy the view.
Stones and garden statuary should be placed in and amongst your furniture, plants and pottery. A water view adds to the calming effect of a Tuscan garden. Look for a small fountain that can be placed on a bench or table on your patio to achieve this quality in your own Tuscan garden. If you have the room you might want to consider adding a bird bath instead. Any water feature will give your garden a cooling sensation.
Choosing plants for your Tuscan garden is the fun part. With so many plants native to the Mediterranean region of the world your choices are almost limitless. Choose small trees and bushes for your larger pots and containers, and dainty flowers and herbs for the smaller ones. You can even add patio tomato plants and vegetables to your garden without losing that desirable Tuscan look.
A Tuscan garden won People's Choice and Best of Show at a recent gardening competition in New Jersey and they are becoming quite popular all across the United States. The casual elegance and relaxing attitude combined with their lush beauty is what's pushing this Tuscan trend forward.
By designing a Tuscan garden on your patio, no matter how small, you will be able to enjoy this lovely stress-free atmosphere daily.