Best Patio Privacy Plants in 2022
Two 5 Foot Artificial Topiary Cedar Trees Potted Indoor Outdoor Plants
Best Choice Products Outdoor Garden 94x39-inch Artificial Faux Ivy Hedge Leaf and Vine Privacy Fence Wall Screen, Green
- REALISTIC GREENERY: Artificial leaves are natural looking to provide every indoor or outdoor space a blooming, earthy feel without the need for watering
- FUNCTIONAL ACCENT: Decorate your home while ensuring privacy from the outside world by strategically placing the fence in areas that may be exposed
- DENSELY PACKED LEAVES: Leaves are placed closely enough to provide blockage from harsh sunlight while also allowing air flow through the open net back
- FADE-RESISTANT LOOK: Durable, fresh looking plastic and polyester leaves keep their evergreen look year-round and are easy to clean and maintain
- LIVEN UP ANY SPACE: Lightweight design makes it easy to move around to redecorate and beautify and room or space; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 94"(L) x 39"(W)
Giantex Wood Planter Free Standing Plant Raised Bed with Trellis for Garden or Yard (25â€™â€™LX 11â€™â€™WX 48â€™â€™H)
- 『High Quality Wood Material』: The raw material of this planter with trellis is natural fir, which is solid. The wood has a clear texture and does not crack easily. The whole frame is durable when used outdoors. The feature which is no fear of sun and rain can extend the service life.
- 『Powerful Considerate Design』: This planter has a built-in trellis that provides a place for climbing plants to grow. In addition, the trellis can not only cover climbing plants, but also hang bracket plant. There are two holes on the bottom plate, which facilitate the timely discharge of excess water.
- 『Large Space for Planting』: Our outdoor planter with trellis has a large flower box which can hold a considerable number of plants and flowers. You can put the soil into this planter and plant flowers or vegetables that you like. Moreover, a lot of hanging orchid and climbing plants can be hanged on the trellis.
- 『Unique Shape for Decorating』: The flower box at the bottom can be used for flower pots and the flower rack at the top can be used for climbing vines. The top has arc design to increase the ornamental value. Dark brown frame can be coordinated with the color of the plants. This unique, simple style is great for decorating your garden, yard or balcony.
- 『Quick & Easy to Install』: This concise garden planter box is easy to install together by yourself or with your family members in short time. All the necessary accessories and the complete installation instructions are packaged well in the product parcel.
Yardistry YM11703 Fusion Planter Cedar Privacy Screen, Brown
- Wooden slats on the panels are perfect for providing privacy and supporting climbing plants
- Made from 100% Premium, Exterior grade Cedar Lumber
- Integrated planters and slat panels help maximize garden space
- Self-standing and can be installed on any surface
- 3-Panel hinged design allows the self-standing structure to be configured to fit your space requirements
Dura-Trel 11172 Cambridge Trellis, White
- 20 Year Warranty; 100-percent maintenance free; PVC vinyl will not crack, fade, peel or discolor
- Easy to Assemble; pre-cut and pre-drilled holes with all hardware included
- Easy to Install; install against a wall or freestanding included with 16-inch steel ground anchors
- 2 by 2-Inch posts
- Made in the USA
flybold Artificial Boxwood Panels Topiary Hedge Plant UV Protected Privacy Screen Outdoor Indoor Use Garden Fence Backyard Home Decor Greenery Walls Pack of 12 Pieces 20" x 20" inch Dark Green
- WE OFFER MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE, FOR LESS! ATTRACTIVE GIFT BOX with 12 tiles of 20 x 20 inch, 33 sq ft. Pack of 20 zip ties. Visual instruction manual. REALISTIC APPEARANCE through leaves that are taller (50 mm) and 4 layered (not 3). Our DENSER PANELS (400 stiches per tile panel) are not “see through” and offer better privacy Hedges. Our leaf STEMS are clean, with NO PLASTIC BLURS. Our panels are UV PROTECTED and do not fade with outdoor use. Made of NEW PE (not recycled) – ODORLESS & DURABLE
- ABSOLUTELY SAFE! MEETS STRINGENT SAFETY STANDARDS of CPSIA 101 a(2), 108 (Heavy metals, Lead, Phthalates) and ROHS Directive 2011/65/EU Annex II recasting 2002/95/EC. Non-toxic and eco friendly plants
- UV PROTECTED and 3 YEAR WARRANTY: Our boxwood hedge faux tile panels are made of new PE High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) for durability and UV protection perfect as décor for both indoor and outdoor. They do not wither or fade, even under harsh outdoor conditions, unlike others that use recycled plastic and wither within a few months of outdoor use. No tall claims – we are tested and certified for light aging under UV exposure (Test standard ASTM G154)
- FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR GREEN WALL APPLICATIONS: Limited only by your imagination, EXTERIOR applications include use in patio, porch, privacy screens, wooden fencing, yard, backyard, walkways, home and office facade, wedding photography backdrop, stage backdrop and more! INTERIOR decorative applications include balcony, living room, trellis, study room, terrace, bathroom, office work area, reception desk and more! A cost efficient way to increase the value of your property!
- EASY SET UP in minutes. Includes STEP BY STEP VISUAL INSTRUCTION MANUAL Use the snap locks mechanism for interlocking the tile panels. Cut, trim and shape the excesses using a pair of scissors. Use the zip ties (20 included) to fasten the panels to a fence or mesh wire. Note: these panels requires drilling for installing in wall. Simply follow the manual to guide you through the process (Included in package)
Expandable Fence Privacy Screen for Balcony Patio Outdoor,Decorative Faux Ivy Fencing Panel,Artificial Hedges (Single Sided Leaves)
- This expandable faux ivy fence screen are made of real woods with realistic look artificial leaves.Free replacement within 3 months if you are not satisfied with our products.
- Leaves are made with UV stabilized polyethylene material so it’s sunlight & water resistant and all year green.
- Great to use simply as a wall decoration,fence screen,privacy screen,privacy hedges.block most UV rays,keep some privacy and allow the air go through freely.No matter for indoor or outdoor use are all great.
- Expandable faux leaf fencing screen is highly customized,The expandable fence allow you to adjust the the length according to your desired dimensions,Fully expended size is 22X120 inch,Fully closed size is 11X47 inch.Normally we use it in 36X92 inch,so you can decide the privacy according to adjust lattice fence size.
- Only need a few minutes to install by zip ties. Clean by water flushing,all is super simple.
3rd Street Inn Gardenia Leaf Trellis 1-Pack - Bamboo Greenery Panel - Boxwood and Ivy Privacy Fence Substitute - DIY Flexible Fencing (Gardenia)
- ★ 3RD STREET INN™ - 3rd Street Inn™ offers the highest quality, most realistic, artificial foliage on the market today. 3rd Street Inn™'s Greenery Trellis look great on walls, fences, and more. Add 3rd Street Inn™'s Greenery Trellis to your home, office, or wedding decor to bring your space to life!
- ★ UV AND WATER RESISTANT - 3rd Street Inn™'s Greenery Trellis can be used both indoors and outdoors to enhance the look of any space.
- ★ MAINTENANCE FREE & ECO-FRIENDLY - No maintenance, trimming, or upkeep. 3rd Street Inn™'s Greenery Trellis give you the look of a live plant without the work of caring for a live plant! 3rd Street Inn™'s Greenery Trellis does not require any water and will look amazing year round.
- ★ PRIVACY AND NOISE REDUCTION - 3rd Street Inn™'s Greenery Trellis are perfect for adding stylish privacy to an outdoor patio area. Place them on interior walls to create a dramatic look while helping reduce echo and noise levels in any size room.
- ★ EXPANDABLE - 20" H x 108" W when fully expanded and 50" H x 24'" W when fully condensed.
Sunnyglade 12 Pieces 20"x20" 32 Square Feet Artificial Boxwood Panels Topiary Hedge Plant, Privacy Hedge Screen UV Protected Suitable for Outdoor, Indoor, Garden, Fence, Backyard and DÃ©cor (Style-1)
- Realistic & Thick Artificial Hedge: Show a more realistic appearance through 12PCS 2"(50mm) tall and 4 layers of leaves, (not 3 layers), and our denser panels(400 stiches per tile panel) are not “see through” and offer better privacy Hedges. It has UV protection and will not fade due to outdoor use.
- For Indoor and Outdoor Applications: Perfect for adding privacy to an outdoor patio area, aesthetically enhance your area with a realistic look to beautify and transform your fence, walls, patio, garden, yard, walkways, backdrop, interior and exterior or your own creative design on party, Wedding, Christmas decorations.
- Durability: Our artificial boxwood topiary hedge plants are UV-proof, weather resistant, low-maintenance, eco-friendly and these greenery panels are made of lightweight yet super-strong high density polyethylene that's soft to the touch.
- Easy Installation: Each panel features interlocking connectors for easy do-it-yourself installation. Simply follow the manual to guide you through the process. You also could use scissors to cut, fit and shape to any space.
- SGS Certification and Intertek UV Certification: Our artificial boxwood panels are SGS certified and are absolutely safe, environmentally friendly and non-toxic. Greenery panels are made of new PE for durability and UV protection, and are tested and certified for light aging under UV exposure.
Verseo Faux Ivy Greenery Yard Decoration, Ivy Hedge Privacy Screen, Expandable 2-Pack
- ADDS PRIVACY: If you have been looking for added privacy for your fence or porch but don't like the closed off look a high fence gives off, this artificial ivy hedge may be the perfect solution for you. We include convenient stakes and ties with this 2-pack ivy fence, making it easy to attach wherever you want it. Privacy fencing is the perfect solution to all your concealment problems.
- NATURAL LOOK WITHOUT THE UPKEEP: This privacy screen of artificial, yet lifelike foliage, provides a natural look that requires no upkeep. Bushes and other foliage can be high maintenance with all the trimming and watering they require to stay alive. That is why these artificial, expandable hedges are the perfect choice. Simply set them up on your outdoor fence or the side of the house.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND WEATHER RESISTANT: These outdoor hedges are made from a willow frame with decorative faux ivy leaves attached and are weather resistant, so they are perfect for those ugly areas in your yard that you'd like to cover up. Additionally, these fence covers are lightweight, making them easy to maneuver and move to different areas of your yard.
- EXPANDABLE DEPENDING ON NEEDS: This adaptable hedge fencing is incredibly versatile because it is expandable from 48” x 7.6” to up to 100” when it is fully open. You’ll get amazing coverage with these faux ivy plants. No matter what you are hoping to conceal, this green hedge will do the job. Whether you want to hide your AC unit, deck railing, or fence, this faux ivy will look great!
- CONCEALS UNSIGHTLY AREAS: This faux ivy garland makes the perfect privacy screen for any chain link fence. No matter what you want to spruce up, this ivy will not only do the job, but will enhance the look of the entire space. Gardens are beautiful, but the upkeep can sometimes be a pain. With these decorative ivy privacy fence kits, you’ll have one less thing to worry about in your garden.
Herbal Gardening Made Easy
This article provides simple and direct instructions for the novice gardener to start his or her own outdoor herb garden. Ten basic herbs are discussed, and issues for potting and preserving herbs are outlined.
Herbal gardens are hot and trendy topics these days, but many novice gardeners veer away from them for fear that they will not be able to master the "art" of growing herbs. And then, there are a few souls who view herb gardens as too holistic and "natural," but they are not. Herb gardens are a continual source of production, splendor, and creativity, and the novice gardener or the "expert" can easily manipulate them.
The start an outdoor herb garden all you really need is a sunny
spot, some initiative, and a creative streak. Ten basic herbs to start your herbal streak are Basil, Thyme, Sage, Lavender, Dill, Cilantro, Tarragon, Coriander, Rosemary, and Mint. Each of these comes in a few varieties, and I suggest starting out with the common ones-each of these will be labeled common or garden. These are some of the most versatile herbs, their growth is bountiful, and they can easily be dried for freeze dried. When purchasing these herbs, buy ones that are already started is an excellent choice. Obtaining already started plants will enable the novice gardener to develop the skill and knack of knowing how to handle these items. Already started plants are available in most gardening stores and departments, and they can even be ordered via the internet. The only exception to
this rule is finding the Lavender. Most gardening books will tell you that this herb is grown from seedlings, but your local gardening store can order a started plant for you (if they do not have it in stock). A pre-started lavender bush is particularly important because this herb is difficult to cultivate. Many schooled gardeners will tell you their stories of tryst and difficulty in trying to get lavender to grow past the infancy stage.
These herbs also create delicate flowers, when in full bloom. These flowers can often be used in floral displays or they can be candied and eaten as a delicacy. Additionally, all of these herbs can be used
to create unique and useful bouquets for friends and family. They provide and excellent "just because" gift, and the best part is that the receiver can use the product instead of just having it wither and die. When herbs wither they are not dead . . . they are now dried and ready for storing for use at a later date.
After purchasing these plants, designate a sunny area of your yard (or a gardening plot for city dwellers) for your garden. Here, there is really no rhyme or reason as to how you plant these. While some herb gardens show a distinct flare for design and beauty (i.e. the National Herb Garden in Washington D.C. is one example), but most home herbal gardens look a little whimsical, open, and undesigned. This ad hoc flare of your garden will give your yard a rustic flare-invoking notions of rural French gardens. When planting these plants placing the Lavender and Rosemary bushes next to one another (about a foot apart) in the center, or back center, will give your herbal plot a nice focal point. Some ambitious gardeners even
plant a Lavender bush on each side of their Rosemary bush-to frame the deep, lush green of the Rosemary with the grayish leaves of the Lavender. Next, plant the other herbs (except for the mint) in front of and to the sides of the Lavender and Rosemary.
Do not plant the smaller herbs behind these bushes because the shade will stunt and hinder their growth.
These smaller plants should be six to eight inches apart, from one
another and the bushes. Planting perpendicular rows, creating a circular structure, or a pure ad hoc design is truly up to you-just let your imagination flow and plant accordingly because there is no "bad" design to an herb garden.
After planting all of your herbs, sow your mint in a pot. Mint must be potted because it is a highly aggressive plant that will quickly overtake your garden, stunting growth, melding with other herbs, and in the end you might have some strange versions of mint develop. For instance, a few recipes call for basil and mint, but you would not want to use a basil/mint crossbreed herb. Instead of getting the distinct flavors of each, you will get a truly foul concoction that is not meant for human consumption. So, remember to plant the mint in a pot-no matter what variety of mint you choose to grow, and do not plant different versions of mint in the same pot. Plant them in separate containers. Then place your mint container with your herb
garden so that when a cool breeze floats by you will have the mixture of the scents floating your way. The wonderful scents of an herbal garden are truly unique, and each breeze will entice your senses with a new sensation.
Once you have planted your herbs water and weed themregularly, but do not over water them. When you press your finger against the dirt if it comes away with dry dirt attached then you need to water. Wet or damp dirt means that your plants have enough water. Remember to prune/harvest your herbs regularly, and the best leaves will be found when the blooms form. Continually harvesting your herbs will force new growth, and herbs like basil and mint grow freely and rapidly. But, when harvesting remember to never cut more than one-third of the plant-you don't want to massacre your plant. Furthermore, try to keep a natural shape to your herbs when harvesting-i.e. don't take all of your trimmings from the same side. After harvesting, gently wash your fruits under cold tap water and pat or lie flat to dry. Rinsing off your product should be done even if you do not use chemicals on your plants because animals and other droppings may have gotten on your foliage. If you are using fresh herbs, only cut enough for what you are cooking-do not cut enough for two or three days. Since your
herbs are literally right outside your door, you do not need to worry about stock age, but if you are harvesting to dry your herbs then by all means do.
Drying herbs is simple-lie them flat on a drying rack (like a wire kitchen rack) or bundle them and hang them to dry. Once the leaves are dry and somewhat brittle place your herbs in dark glass canisters, or clear glass if you are storing them in cabinets. You
will want to store your harvest out of direct light because prolonged light exposure will break down the oils in the herbs-causing a diminished taste and aroma.
Specialty pots can be ordered online, or found at local gardening and
craft stores, or you can use traditional pots. Also, these pots can be used outdoors, for the entire season, so that you can just bring in the plants come fall. Either way, have fun and enjoy the fruits of your harvest.