Best Patio Propane Fire Pit in 2020
BALI OUTDOORS Firepit LP Gas Fireplace 28" Square Table 50,000BTU Fire Pit, Black
AZ Patio Heaters GS-F-PC Propane Fire Pit, 40,000 BTU, Square, Antique Bronze Finish
- New and Improved Packaging to ensure safe and complete delivery
- 38 square tabletop, 28 tall. 19 inch square lid, 17 inch square burn area
- Integrated Piezo ignition; Must use fireglass of at least 3/4 inch diameter
- Gas type: Propane, butane
- Heat output: 40,000 BTU’s. Heating area-approx. 15 square feet
BALI OUTDOORS Propane Gas Fire Pit Table, 30 inch 50,000 BTU Square Gas Firepits with Fire Glass for Outside
- ❤SAFE AND CSA APPROVED - This 50,000 BTU stainless steel burner Gas Fire Pit Table is CSA certified, you do not worry about the safety when using it
- ❤STYLISH TABLE TOP - Our gas fire pit table comes with 4 pcs independently table tiles, durable stainless steel fire bowl includes 11 lbs Ice decorative glass rock set
- ❤FASHION DESIGN - This 30in Square Gas Fire Pit Table with steel cover lid, easily changes this unit into a nice bar table when not in use.
- ❤CONVENIENCE FEATURES DIMENSIONS - 30L x 30W x 25H in, weight 68 lbs, has a interior storage space for standard 20-lb propane tank (not included)
- ❤MULTIFUNCTION AND PRACTICAL: This gas fire pit table is perfect compliments any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony of most family
BALI OUTDOORS Gas Fire Pit Table, 28 inch 50,000 BTU Square Outdoor Propane Fire Pit Table with Lid and Lave Rocks
- ❤SAFTY AND GREAT HEAT OUTPUT: Our gas fire pit table is CSA certified. 50,000 BTU heat output gives you enough heat to warm you up on cool morning and nights
- ❤PERFECT SIZE: 28 L x 28 W inch square gas fire pit tabletop, 26 inch in height, net weight 43 lbs., it will not let you feel too bulky and large
- ❤EASY ASSEMBLY AND START: The assembly of this gas fire pit table is mainly screwing all parts together, and the push button spark Piezo ignition system provides simple and convenient control when lighting
- ❤MULTIFUNCTION WITH UNIQUE DESGIN: This nice antique brown with black faux finish gas fire pit table can be used as an outdoor dining-table, bar table, coffee table etc. easily by covering the lid provided when not burning
- ❤BEAUTIFUL AND PRACTICAL: This 28 inch gas fire pit table is perfect compliments any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony of most family, alternative all season warmth
LEGACY HEATING 28-Inch Square Gas Fire Pit Table Powder Coating Wicker Look, a Table Lid Included
- Item size: 28in x28in x24in
- Black powder coating, steel panel for wicker look
- Easy access door for propane tank exchange
- 20lb standard gas tank for usage. (not included)
- ETL approved
Endless Summer 30" Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Table (Blue Fireglass)
- 30,000 BTU propane gas fire pit, square black steel firebowl
- 12 lbs of blue fire glass and light duty PVC vinyl cover included
- Sleek steel side panels to conceal propane tank (20 lb tank not included)
- Safety valve and piezo ignition for easy start
- Table dimensions: 30 inches x 30 inches, height 25.14 inches, weight 67 lbs
BALI OUTDOORS Outdoor Black 42 inch 60,000 BTU Rectangular Gas Table, Propane Fire Pits
- ✈ PERFECT OUTDOOR CENTERPIECE: Our rectangular gas fire pit able with lid, natural slate top and steel stamped wicker base creates additional decoration in any living place such as backyard, patio, courtyard and garden etc
- ✈ 60,000 BTU BURNNER: This gas fire pit table complete with a 60,000 BTU stainless steel burner, you can enjoy all the ambiance of a classic fire, without having to tend ashes
- ✈ DURABLE AND WEATHER RESISTANT: The gas fire pit table is constructed with weather resistant, sturdy aluminum for durability and long-term use
- ✈ REMOVABLE CERAMIC TILES: Unit comes with 6 pcs independently table tiles, you can change color anytime when you want
- ✈ DIMENSIONS: The gas fire pit table dimension is 42 L x 24 W x 24.2 H inch, weight 77.5 lbs
TACKLIFE Propane Fire Pit Table, Outdoor Companion, 28 Inch 50,000 BTU Auto-Ignition Gas Fire Pit Table with Cover, ETL Certification and Strong Striped Steel Surface, as Table in Summer, Stove in Win
- 🏆【Safe & Warm Bonfire Experience】 - Tacklife 28 inch outdoor fire table is ETL certified, Use propane fuel to provide stable and green burning, so you no longer suffer from ash and smog; The heat output is 50,000 BTU, providing ample warmth and creating a warm and romantic bonfire atmosphere
- 🏆【 Multi-function Fire Pit & Fashion Appearance】 - When not burning with a fire pit, cover the lid provided, It can be easily converted into an outdoor dining table, coffee table, or casual bar, for more functional experience, fashion appearance corresponds to your garden, courtyard, terrace, balcony
- 🏆【Durable Materials & Quality Assurance】 - The gas outdoor fire table is made of sturdy steel to prevent cracking and damaging the table surface; The burner and control panel are made of stainless steel for a longer working life; Ignition device for easy adjustment of flame and simple switch control
- 🏆【Unique Craftsmanship & Design】 - The tabletop of natural gas fire table uses multiple processes to spray rust-proof black paint, Bottom steel panel for wicker look, The combination of the two looks very elegant, Unique antique copper art finishes, Easy to move
- 🏆【 What You Get】 - TACKLIFE GFP01 Fire Table, Square Cover, 20 Inch Gas Hose, Lava stone, Product Manual, Warranty Card
Table Size : L28" x W28"x H25" , In order to create a beautiful time for you and your family or friends, We promise TACKLIFE fire pit to provide 24 months warranty and professional friendly after-sales service
Christopher Knight Home 303997 Jasmine Outdoor Dark Grey Finish Iron 33 Inch Square Fire Pit-50,000 BTU
- Country Of Origin: China
- Model Number: 303997
- Item Package Dimension: 36.0" L x 36.0" W x 27.75" H
- Item Package Weight: 104.39 lb
Outland Living Series 401 Brown 44-Inch Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Pit Table, Black Tempered Tabletop w/Arctic Ice Glass Rocks and Resin Wicker Panels, Espresso Brown/Rectangle
- ✓ INTERNATIONAL DESIGN AWARDS WINNER - perfect addition of functionality and style for your backyard patio fire pits. This stunning rectangular fire table creates a truly unique fire feature that perfectly compliments any outdoor space that will draw the attention of your family and guests.
- ✓ DURABILITY & QUALITY - impressive strength and durability, low maintenance, and resistance to heat. The coffee colored UV HDPE (Ultraviolet Light High Density Polyethylene) wicker is a reliable all weather resistant material that will last. Meanwhile our powder-coated aluminum frame construction offers a strong and sturdy base.
- ✓ CONVENIENCE FEATURES - table dimensions: L 44” x W 32” x H 23”. Unit includes pre-attached 3-Ft hose with regulator, 8 mm black tempered glass tabletop and 15.5 lb Arctic Ice decorative glass rock set. Sit back and admire the reflection of the dancing flames while keeping warm and cozy within the heating radius of this impressive outdoor centerpiece.
- ✓ SAFE & CSA APPROVED - stainless steel burner with highest safety standards is rated 35,000 BTU for terrific flame presence while the push button spark ignition system provides simple and convenient control when lighting. Chrome manual control valve allows 100% smoke free variable flame height. Easy and simple access to interior storage of standard 20-Lb propane tank (not included).
- ✓ SIGNATURE OUTLAND LIVING QUALITY - at Outland Living we stand behind our high quality outdoor products. If you require any assistance our friendly and knowledgeable customer support will make sure to make it right!
Now is a Great Time to Shop for an Outdoor Fireplace
The end of summer means deals on outdoor fireplaces, but what style is right for you? Let's check out fireplace, fire pits, and chimineas.
Before you go shopping, decide which kind of fireplace is right for you. You may imagine yourself with a portable or built in fire pit (of course, if you go "built in" you'll have to make your own in-ground fire pit, or hire someone to do it for you, since you can't just buy those off the shelves of stores), but there are a lot of reasons to consider fireplaces or--my personal favorite--chimineas.
Chimineas are Mexican fireplaces, and they offer a lot of advantages over fire pits.
Perhaps the biggest advantage is that chimineas have smoke stacks, which draws the air in and up through the chimney, creating a nice draft so wood will burn efficiently. With fire pits, on the other hand, there's much more smolding and smoking, because there is no draft system built in.
The smoke stack in a chiminea also draws smoke away from the fire, so if you and your family are all gathered around it in the evening, you won't be jockeying for a position where smoke isn't blowing in your eyes. The smoke exits the chiminea higher, and there's less of it, since the design creates a cleaner burning fire.
So if you are a proponent of burning fuel efficiency and don't want your backyard to smell like a campground in a valley with no ventilation, then consider a chiminea.
An outdoor fireplace also offers many of the same benefits. These too come with chimneys that help create clean-burning fires. Traditionally outdoor fireplaces were built into a wall or half wall at the edge of the patio (you can even get two way outdoor fireplaces that are installed in the wall of your home so the firebox can be viewed from inside and outside), but today you can find freestanding units too.
The advantage of freestanding outdoor fireplaces is that the units, though heavy, can be moved, and you can even take them with you if you sell your home and move into a new house.
On the downside, both built in and freestanding outdoor fireplaces are relatively expensive. Chimineas cost less, are often easier to maintain (consider cast aluminum for the easiest maintenance), and are much easier to move if you decide to rearrange the patio setup.
When it comes to cost, you can find portable fire pits for less than $100, chimineas for $200, and decent outdoor fireplaces starting around $500. The end of summer means some great deals though so if you've been thinking but haven't bought yet, this could be the time.