Best Patio Rugs in 2023
Reversible Mats 119127 Outdoor Patio 9-Feet x 12-Feet, Brown/Beige RV Camping Mat
Nourison Aloha Indoor/Outdoor Floral Blue Multicolor 5'3" x 7'5" Area Rug (5'x8')
- This indoor and outdoor rug has solid and outlined lotus patterns in navy, blue, orange, and green
- Easy spot cleaning and maintenance
- Flat weave style surface with cut pile patterns
- Room Recommendations:Bathroom, Kitchen, Study, Entryway, Patio, Balcony, Deck
- Pile Height: .25" ; Shedding: Low shedding
- Common Size: 5'x8'
- Rug pad recommended
- Cleaning Instructions:Vacuum regularly, Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean damp sponge or cloth. When cleaning outdoors rinse with a hose. To extend the life of this area rug bring indoors during extreme weather.
Gertmenian 21648 Customer Appreciation Edition Outdoor Patio Rug, 5x7 Standard, Brown Center Medallion
- 2019 tropical rug collection -- more Color variations, new patterns, by Gertmenian (East 1896) for the hot & dry summertime
- Belgian craftsmanship -- constructed with ultra-strong cabled yarn on high-precision Belgian looms
- Rug specs -- 63" X 84" (5. 25 ft. X 7 ft. ) Dimensions; 100% polypropylene; easy-care technology: simply wash off with a garden hose; quick-drying
- Uv stabilization -- resistant to UV rays, as well as to mold, mildew & stains
- Pile Height -- 0. 2"
Gertmenian 21268 Nautical Tropical Outdoor Patio Rugs, 5x7 Standard, Sand Dollar Starfish Oasis Green
- Gertmenian (est. 1896) Tropical Outdoor Rug Collection -- the easiest way to transform your outdoor area into a mini tropical vacay. . . Simple, playful, relaxing. . . Keep Chilling!
- BELGIAN CRAFTSMANSHIP -- constructed with ultra-strong cabled yarn on high-precision Belgian looms
- RUG SPECS -- 63" x 89" (5 1/4 feet by 7 1/2 feet) dimensions; 100% polypropylene; Easy-Care technology: simply wash off with a garden hose; quick-drying
- UV STABILIZATION + MOLD PROOF -- resistant to UV rays, mold, mildew & stains
- STYLE -- tan colored starfish and sand dollar in allover style on oasis green base; PILE HEIGHT -- 0. 2"
BalajeesUSA 9â€™x12â€™ Indoor Outdoor Patio Plastic Straw Rugs Camping RV Picnic Wholesale Price Mat Rug Dark Nv Blue 4484
- Reversible mats- two sides hence double fade life. Made in USA or India
- Made from Polypropylene (Plastic) thin straws, this mat Folds and you see fold line in the middle. Durable and Portable.
- Colors show different in pictures due to lighting. Please verify color and material before purchase to avoid returns
- Does not Soil like Jute rugs. Easy clean and maintenance.
- Patio, Deck Garden, Beach, Picnic, rv camping, garage, Kids rooms. Pets anywhere you can use it.
FH Home Indoor/Outdoor Recycled Plastic Floor Mat/Rug - Reversible - Weather & UV Resistant - Brittany Stripe - Gray & White (6' x 9')
- RECYCLED PREMIUM POLYPROPYLENE. Our earth conscious rugs are handcrafted using only the highest quality polypropylene for durability & strength. Actual colors and size may vary from the image(s) shown due to manufacturing limitations
- STAIN, MOLD & MILDEW RESISTANT. Being water resistant & constructed to handle the outdoor elements all year round they are sure to make a perfect addition to your outdoor space. they also won’t cause damage to your lawn or decking
- REVERSIBLE, INDOOR/outdoor USE. With an array of striking & modern designs to choose from & the bonus that spills will just wipe clean - these rugs are just as perfect in the interiors of your home. the rugs are REVERSIBLE allowing you to have two very different looks With one quick flip
- UV resistant to PREVENT FADING. Easy to take care of, just shake or hose off for Easy minimal cleaning. the manufacturer recommends using a non-skid pad beneath the rug to avoid the rug moving (pad not included)
Nourison Aloha Multicolor Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug 5 feet 3 Inches by 7 Feet 5 Inches, 5'3"X7'5"
- Durable Indoor/outdoor rug: Power-loomed for durability and longevity
- Stain and weather resistant: Easy maintenance, can be hosed down
- SOFT TO THE TOUCH: Polypropylene fibers are inviting underfoot
- Add style to your patio or deck: Suitable for 5x8 rug plan
- Bold design, rich colors: Tropical vibe with red, green, orange, and turquoise flowers on a sandy beige field with navy blue border
- NOURISON MADE: Furnishing the world with exquisitely crafted rugs and home accessories since 1980.
Gertmenian 21571 Coastal Tropical Carpet Outdoor Patio Rug, 8x10 Large, Navy Blue Floral Medallion
- Gertmenian Tropical Outdoor Rug Collection -- the easiest way to transform your outdoor area into a mini tropical vacay. . . Simple, playful, relaxing. . . Keep Chilling!
- BELGIAN CRAFTSMANSHIP -- ultra-strong cabled yarn on high-precision Belgian looms by Gertmenian (est. 1896)
- RUG SPECS -- 94" x 120" Dimensions; 100% polypropylene; easy-care technology: simply wash off with a garden hose; quick-drying
- UV STABILIZATION + MOLD PROOF -- resistant to UV rays, mold, mildew & stains
- STYLE -- all-over alternating abstract light tan colored floral print on a navy blue base; Pile Height -- 0. 2"
DII Moroccan Indoor/Outdoor Lightweight, Reversible, & Fade Resistant Area Rug, Use For Patio, Deck, Garage, Picnic, Beach, Camping, BBQ, Or Everyday Use - 4 x 6', Gray Lattice
- REVERSIBLE OUTDOOR RUGS - DII 4 x 6' rugs are made of 100% virgin polypropylene for a beautiful, strong, and hard-wearing surface that is also comfortable underfoot.
- MOLD, MILDEW, AND UV RESISTANT - Easy to care for and keep these rugs can weather the hot sun or rain and won’t cause damage to your lawn or decking. The Breathable material will not hurt grass or scratch your deck.
- VERSATILE MATS - Use on your patio in conjunction with your outdoor furniture, rugs are reversable and can give you a fresh look in an instant, you can also easily use these mats in a laundry or mud room during fall and winter.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND EASY TO STORE - Rugs are made of a lightweight material that can be rolled or folded for storage during the off-season. We recommend using a non-skid pad beneath the rug (pad not included) to prevent any slipage.
- QUICK & EASY CLEANING - For a quick clean simply spray with a hose or sweep up debris with a broom.
- CARE - For use indoors utilize rug pad to avoid transfer of color to floor surface is hightly recommended.
Ming's Mark RA7 Brown/Beige 9-Feet x 12-Feet Classical Reversible Mat
- Soft and durable 100 percent virgin polypropylene material
- Breathable and safe for grass
- UV protection against sun damage
- Easy to clean just sweep away dirt or spray with water
- Light weight and can be folded into compact size for easy storage
- Made of 100% virgin polypropylene
Cheap Rugs and Carpets - Decorate on a Budget
Find or buy cheap rugs and carpets using these creative techniques. Help your home look like a million dollars while spending as little as you can.
Not long ago I moved into a large home with hardwood floors. The lack of carpets made noise echo off the walls and chilled my bare feet in the mornings, so I began to look around for rugs and carpets as a solution. To my dismay, I found that cheap rugs were ugly and of low quality and all the carpets I liked were far too expensive for me to even consider buying.
Fueled by frustration and fully aware of the potential danger of slipping while walking on hardwood when wearing socks, I looked for more inventive and innovative ways to shop for inexpensive carpets. I now share my solutions with you in the hopes that, as a nation, we can continue to live well while spending far, far less.
Rug making is a skilled craft and the materials that go into it are expensive. I understand and respect this, and therefore would in no way want to inhumanely underpay human beings for their labor. Because of this I refused to buy cheap carpets from distributors or large department store chains.
I looked instead to recycling options, knowing that they would take more time to search, but would align with my ethical and environmental standards.
Many years ago I got lucky and found a gorgeous handmade carpet that someone had only just thrown out. No longer with me, I began to travel through nice neighborhoods the night before 'big garbage' pick up day. I found many rolled up wall-to-wall carpet remnants and several nice pieces pf well made furniture, but no rugs to my liking. Although this method can work, it is better to look in general and see what you find, rather than looking with a specific item in mind.
I next began to frequent tag sales, estate sales and the occasional government auction. Of the three I found tag sales to be the most work, but also the most rewarding. I found well-made carpets and rugs for very little money with varying states of wear. I like a lived in look, and don't mind used goods, so this worked out very well for me. Estate Sales also had a large selection of even better quality rugs at slightly higher prices on average, but I felt a bit like a vulture. Shopping at government auctions made me feel even more like a carrion feeder, and so I could not stomach buying anything at all. However, it is a feasible option for anyone who doesn't mind the process.
Next I posted ads up on the community message boards of nice neighborhoods, and on craigslist. I stated what I wanted, in general, and gave a vague indication of the price I'd be willing to pay. It took a bit of time but I got luckier than I planned and ended up with an embarrassment of antique rugs to choose from. This method can be unpredictable, and again, you need to be comfortable buying something used, but it is also an excellent solution if you have the patience to wait for the right rug at the right price.
Then a friend gave me the idea to ask local dry cleaners and rug cleaners if any rugs or carpets had been abandoned, unpaid. There were several, although a few shop told me that they get rid of them annually, so it is best to call first and plan on looking just before the first of the year. These are available at the very least for free (they are going to throw them out or donate them, after all) and at most for the price of the cleaning they. This method is the closest thing to purchasing a new rug and may be more appealing to those squeamish about used things.
I personally did not try the following, but I did consider them as options initially. One method to get a new carpet is to go to carpet warehouses and ask for free remnants, or cheap remnants. The options may be limited so this may work for purely functional, not aesthetic, carpeting. The other method is to look into buying rugs wholesale. Use craigslist or just regular networking to get a bunch of people together to purchase a large order of rugs or carpets which can be reduced to wholesale prices due to bulk.
Most of the information in this article is from personal experience. This site contributed to my research: