Best Patio Sealer in 2022
Low Gloss Patio Paver Sealer, 1 gal - Clear Water-Based Sealant for Natural Stone Surfaces
Armor WL550 Matte Wet Look Enhancer Sealer Concrete, Brick, Pavers, Stone, and Slate
- Water repellent characteristics help to reduce deterioration caused by water absorption and freeze-thaw cycles
- Breathable, low VOC, single coat application.
All Purpose Concrete, Brick & Stone Sealer, Clear Penetrating Water Repellent for Porous, Exterior, Brick, Concrete, Stone, Cultured Stone, Sandstone, Limestone & Granite Siloxane Sealer, 1 Gallon
- Clear, Water Repellent Protection for All Exterior, Porous Masonry & Concrete Surfaces Including Concrete, Brick, Natural Stone, Sandstone, Limestone, Cultured Stone (Stone Veneer/Manufactured Stone), Granite, and More
- Waterproofs and Protects Masonry & Concrete Surfaces from Water Damage & Freeze/Thaw Damage
- 100% Breathable - Doesn't Form a Film, Allows Trapped Moisture to Escape Which Prevents Pitting, Cracking & Delaminating
- Water-Based/Eco-Friendly - Soap & Water Cleanup, Low Odor
- 5 Year Warranty on Vertical Concrete & Masonry Surfaces
MasonryDefender 1 Gallon Penetrating Concrete Sealer for Driveways, Patios, Sidewalks - Clear Water-Based Silane Siloxane Sealer Water Repellent
- CLEAR PROTECTION – Provides a long-lasting, non-glossy invisible coat to concrete surfaces. Will never leave any residue or alter the color or appearance of your concrete driveway, sidewalk, or patio. Masonry waterproofer that will last for up to 5 years
- WATER REPELLENT – Water-based eco-friendly silane/siloxane rain guard penetrating concrete sealer that bonds with the minerals in concrete and masonry to provide with you long-lasting water protection. The breathable sealer causes the water to bead instead of seeping into the concrete
- POWERFUL CONCRETE SEALER – Keep your driveway looking new and protect it or other concrete surfaces from pitting or cracking. Best suited to protect against ice melt salts or chloride ions, freeze thaw damage, efflorescence stains, while also resisting mildew and fungus build up
- EASY TO APPLY – First step is to ensure your concrete surface is fully cleaned and clear of dirt, dust, grease, oil, efflorescence, etc. Use a low-pressure pump-up garden sprayer to evenly coat your driveway. Avoid puddling or ponding. 1 gallon will give 90-150 sq.ft. of coverage
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY – MasonryDefender offers a 3 Year Limited Warranty on Horizontal Concrete Surfaces
5 GAL Armor AR350 Solvent Based Acrylic Wet Look Concrete Sealer and Paver Sealer
- The Armor AR350 is a breathable, non-yellowing solvent based acrylic that will darken concrete and pavers to make them look wet, and provide a long lasting, durable low gloss finish.
- The Armor AR350 is manufactured in the US and made from non-recycled resins.
- The Armor AR350 is self-priming and can be applied to unsealed concrete and paver surfaces, as well as surfaces previously sealed with a solvent based acrylic sealer.
- The Armor AR350 will help to reduce damage and deterioration caused by surface abrasion such as dustring, cracking, spalling, and pitting.
- The Armor AR350 can last up to 1-3 years on exterior surfaces and up to 3-7 years on interior surfaces before the need for a recoat.
Stamped Concrete Sealer, 1 Gal - Clear, Water-Based, Semi-Gloss Sealer for Decorative Concrete Surfaces
- Do It Yourself - Easy to Apply With a Paint Roller, Dries Quickly
- Clear Concrete Sealant Leaves an Attractive, Durable, Semi-Gloss Finish
- Protects Against Color Fade on Stained Concrete, Stamped Concrete Or Patio Paver Floors
- For Both Interior & Exterior Use - Can Be Applied Over Previous Concrete Sealer Applications
- Eco-Friendly, Water-Based Formula Is Easy to Cleanup and Safe for Surrounding Vegetation
5 Gal. Armor AX25 Clear Wet Look High Gloss Solvent-Based Siloxane Infused Acrylic Concrete, Aggregate, and Paver Water Repellent Sealer by Foundation Armor
- Resistant to freeze thaw cycles, de-icing salts, mold, mildew, algae.
- Offers superior water repellency and a lasting, durable high gloss.
- Combines the power of two sealers: a penetrating water repellent and a high gloss acrylic coating.
- Resistant to chlorine and salt water. Non-Yellowing, UV resistant.
- Protects and enhances concrete, aggregate and paver surfaces. Can be used to cure new concrete.
Black Diamond Stoneworks Wet Look Natural Stone Sealer Provides Durable Gloss and Protection to: Slate, Concrete, Brick, Sandstone, Driveways, Garage Floors. Interior or Exterior. 1-Gallon.
- BEAUTIFUL GLOSS SEALER Works on exposed aggregate, stamped, colored or decorative surfaces
- SPRAY, BRUSH OR ROLL on concrete, pavers, slate, driveways, garage floors, patios, masonry, brick w
- WILL NOT DARKEN MOST SURFACES when it dries. Does not look like you sprayed water on it. Resists chemicals
- PLEASE READ COMPLETE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: not for polished GRANITE OR MARBLE
- WATER BASED SEALER VOC compliant, Easy to Maintain 100% Money Back Guarantee- Made in USA
1 Gallon DOMINATOR LG+ Wet Look, Low Gloss Paver Sealer - Covers up to 400 Square feet
- Restore the life and beauty of your surface with the ultimate color enhancement (wet look) with a low gloss finish for up to 5 years before the need to reseal.
- Protects against oil stains, mold, mildew and other spills while providing the ultimate UV protection on surfaces including concrete pavers, brick pavers, and decorative concrete. Not intended for stone or clay.
- Twice the coverage rate of your average sealer: 250-400 square feet per gallon, per coat.
- Breathe easy with our solvent free formula and no foul odors.
- Easy spray on application using our application guide and application videos.
ToughCrete Concrete Sealer - 1 Gallon (Covers 600SqFt) - The #1 concrete Sealant for Driveways, Garage Floors, Sidewalks, Patios, Paver and Other Concrete Surfaces
- IMPRESS YOUR NEIGHBORS FOR YEARS: ToughCrete concrete sealer is the #1 siloxane penetrating sealer for protecting your driveway, sidewalk, garage floor, patio, or any other concrete surface. Unlike cheap acrylic concrete sealers, which only last about one year and usually don’t provide a full seal, ToughCrete penetrates deep into your concrete surface for 10+ years of protection from things like deterioration, water, and salt damage making it the best penetrating sealer.
- IMPROVED HOME VALUE : By protecting the life of your concrete driveway, sidewalks, patio, garage floor, and more allowing them to last longer, will help to improve the value of your home! Also works great as paver, block, cinder block, CMU, brick, chimney, and outdoor fireplace sealers.
- QUEST FOR BETTER HOME CARE: As a company, we build our products around a foundation of better home care for the average consumer. ToughCrete is a SAFE & Eco-friendly siloxane concrete penetrating sealer approved by the department of transportation. Made with the highest quality formula for complete protection.
- 10 YEARS TOUGH PROMISE: We know it works and we’re giving you 10 years to try it out. If you don’t like it, just let us know and we will provide a full refund.
Rebates for Energy Efficiency in Maryland
Rebates are available on heating and cooling systems, water heaters, air and duct sealing, and insulation.
Heating and cooling
BGE offers Maryland residents a rebate of $175 or $350 for a central air conditioner, depending on the level of efficiency. An air source heat pump qualifies for a rebate of $200 or $400. And you can claim a rebate of $300 or $400 for a gas furnace. The system must be installed by a contractor approved by BGE. You can find links to a list of approved participating contractors and the rebate application form on the BGE website.
BGE participates in the national Home Performance with Energy Star program, sponsored by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. This program focuses on improving the overall energy efficiency of your whole house and offers various incentives for making energy efficiency improvements.
To take advantage of these incentives, you must first select a participating Building Performance Institute (BPI)-certified contractor who is qualified by BGE to perform an energy audit of your home. The audit takes about 2 to 3 hours, during which the contractor will do a visual inspection and perform various diagnostic tests. The contractor will ask to see the last 12 months of utility bills. There is a fee for this audit, which you should discuss with the contractor.
Based on the results of the audit, your contractor will give you a Home Energy Audit Report that shows the recommended improvements and the costs and benefits, an estimate of how much you could save on your utility bill, and how long you can expect the improvements to pay for themselves through your energy savings. You will be given a Customer Participation Incentive Application and Agreement, explaining the incentives and requirements. Your contractor has to submit a signed copy of this agreement before starting any improvement work.
Once you decide on the improvements you want to make, the contractor will give you a contract to review and sign. After the contractor completes all the work, a final test and job closeout inspection will be performed. If you are satisfied with the work, you sign the Job Completion form. The contractor presents this form to BGE. BGE will send you a Certificate of Completion and you should receive a check for the cash incentives in six to eight weeks.
BGE customers can receive a cash incentive of 15% of the cost, up to $400, for air sealing of a central air conditioner, heat pump, electric furnace, central gas furnace or boiler. There is a $200 incentive for sealing or replacing ducts, and a $75 rebate for tuning up your heating and air conditioning unit. If you have attic or knee-wall insulation to a minimum factor of R-38 installed, you can get a rebate for 15% of the cost, up to $200. Wall insulation to a factor of R-13 qualifies for a rebate of 15% of the cost, up to $400.
If you have an Energy Star tankless gas water heater installed you qualify for a rebate of 15% of the cost, up to $150. An efficient-flow showerhead, water heater tank wrap, and pipe insulation all qualify for a rebate of 15% of the cost, up to $10. You can also claim a rebate of $0.50 per bulb for the Energy Star compact fluorescent (CFL) bulbs you install.
Peak Rewards program
If you have central air conditioning or an electric heat pump, you can get money back from BGE through their Peak Rewards program. To claim this incentive, you agree to have a programmable thermostat installed in your home. When you enroll in this program, you allow BGE to cycle your air conditioning on and off from time to time during periods of peak electricity demand, typically during the summer. You can choose between 50%, 75% or 100% cycling. The higher the level of cycling, the higher the credit you can get on your electric bill. Your credit can be $50, $75, or $100 each summer you participate.
BGE Smart Energy Savers Program - Residential - BGE
Home Performance with Energy Star - Baltimore Gas amp; Electric Company
Maryland - Database of State Incentives for Renewables amp; Efficiency