Best Patio Smoker in 2021
Masterbuilt MB20050116 MPS 20B Patio-2-Portable Propane Smoker, Black
- Two chrome-coated smoking racks
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Push-button ignition lights burner quickly and easily
- 5, 000 BTU stainless Steel burner
- Regulator knob adjusts flame for desired temperature
Masterbuilt Compact Outdoor Camping Tailgating Portable Propane BBQ Smoker Grill
- Portable and compact design for smoking at home or on the go
- Ideal for camping, tailgating, and road trips
- Easy to read temperature gauge to cook meats to perfection
- Removable wood chip tray and water pan
- Smoker legs easily fold under for transport and storage
Cuisinart COS-330 Electric Smoker, 30"
- This smoker is convenient and easy to use, great for beginners and seasoned smokers.
- Simply plug it in, place your meat on the racks, set the temperature and let the smoker do its job
- Features an easy-to-read thermometer on the front door that helps monitor the internal temperature
- Light weight frame and two side handles for ease of mobility
- 1500-watt heating element will produce a temperature from 100°F to 400°F
LANDMANN MCO 32954 Landmann Smoky Mountain 26" Electric Smoker-Black-OPP w/Viewing W
- 3-in-1 combination tray
- Non-insulated cooking chamber
- Product is 26 inches
Masterbuilt Smoke Hollow SH19079518 Digital Electric Smoker, Black
- Exterior: 33.5 in. (H) x 18.2 in. (W) x 18.7 in. (L) Interior: 26.2 in. (H) x 14.8 in. (W) x 12.8 in. (L)
- Digital panel controls on/off, temperature, and time
- Three chrome-coated smoking racks
- Integrated thermostat temperature control for even, consistent smoking
- Fully-insulated smoker body
- 800 watt heating element for even, consistent smoking
- Adjustable Air damper for smoke control
- Removable drip pan for easy clean-up
- Removable water bowl – add moisture and flavor
Presto 06013 Electric Indoor Smoker and Slow Cooker, 6qt, Black Stainless Steel
- Presto electric smoker works indoors, right on your kitchen counter!
- Select cold smoke, hot Smoke, or a combination
- Soft-touch controls on digital touchpad
- Smoker automatically shuts off at end of cooking time
- Doubles as a slow cooker
- Included Components: Instruction Book
- Material Type: Plastic
Weber 711001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 14-Inch Charcoal Smoker, Black
- Porcelain-enameled lid, bowl, and center section retain heat and won?t rust or peel
- Two cooking grates provide ample room for smoking two large items at once
- Silicone temperature grommet monitors the internal temperature of your smoker
- Control the temperature of your smoker by easily adjusting the dampers. Number of Cooking Racks-2 Racks
- Fuel door comes off to make adding charcoal and wood easier while smoking
Smokehouse Products Little Chief Front Load Smoker
- Front loading electric smoker comes with recipe/instruction booklet and 1.75-pound bag of Chips n' Chunks hickory flavor wood fuel
- Consistent low temperature setting using a 120V, 250W heating element for approximately 165 F.
- Easy-slide chrome-plated grills; maximum capacity flavor fuel pan; dishwasher safe drip pan
- Durable, embossed aluminum construction; for outdoors use only
- UL, CUL, and CSA listed; no-assembly required; 2-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 24-1/2" H x 11-1/2" W x 11-1/2" D. Capacity- Smokes up to 25 pounds of meat or fish
- Safety: Smoker comes with UL and CUL certifications.
Genuine Joe 4.25 Gal Fire-Safe Smoking Receptacle
- Durable, UV stabilized, powder-coat finish endures severe weather
- Interior contains a fire-safe, galvanized steel liner
- Ideal in high-traffic areas, indoors and outdoors, and prevents unsightly cigarette burn damage
- Includes a handle that removes for discarding butts
- Black; 4.25-gallon capacity
Char-Broil Analog Electric Smoker
- 544 Square inches of cooking space spread across three chrome-plated cooking grates
- Double-wall insulated construction with dual exhaust ports
- Door-mounted temperature gauge, and dual latches to keep door sealed shut
- Front-access water tray, grease cup and wood chip tray
- Measures 20.7 in W x 33.5 in H x 15 in D. 1, 000 watt electric element
Outdoor Leisure 34168G Gas Smoker Review
The Outdoor Leisure 34168G is a gas smoker. The smoker can cook a wide variety of meats and vegetables on its three cooking grids. Here are some of the features that it offers.
The Outdoor Leisure 34168G gas smoker is fitted with three cooking grids. They offer you plenty of space to cook a variety of meats. The grids are also chrome-plated so you'll have no trouble cleaning them when you're finished cooking.
The Outdoor Leisure 34168G offers adjustable temperature controls. Therefore, you can cook meat quickly or smoke it slowly over a period of days. The temperature gauge allows you to monitor the internal temperature conveniently. Also, the cast brass burner is durable enough to stand up to extremely high temperatures.
The Outdoor Leisure 34168G gas smoker features a magnetic latching system on the door. The latching system helps prevent heat and moisture from escaping the unit. This helps ensure that your meat turns out perfectly each time.
The Outdoor Leisure 34168G is packaged with a porcelain-coated water pan. Since it's porcelain-coated, you will have an easy time cleaning it. This also means that the water pan won't be susceptible to corrosion over the years.
The Outdoor Leisure 34168G smoker also includes a porcelain-coated wood chip box. It is designed to resist high heat as well as corrosion. The box can accommodate a wide variety of chips such as alder, mesquite, hickory, and pecan.
The Outdoor Leisure 34168G is easy to operate since the push-button ignition system offers simple startup. The machine is fitted with two side handles for easier transport. You will have to assemble the unit out of the box before using it.
The Outdoor Leisure 34168G gas smoker is fitted with three cooking grids. The magnetic latching system helps prevent heat and moisture from leaking out. The porcelain-coated water pan is a breeze to clean and it won't be susceptible to corrosion over the years.