Best Patio Swamp Cooler in 2021
Hessaire MC37M portable Evaporative Air Cooler for 950 sq. ft.
Hessaire MC18M Evaporative Cooler, Gray
- The product is manufactured in United States
- Electric Consumption:0.7A/82W
- Water Reservoir 4.8 Gallons
- cooling Area 500 Sq. Ft.
Hessaire MC61M Evaporative Cooler, 5,300 CFM, Gray
- Versatile and efficient cooler for outdoor Use, receives air from 3 sides
- Molded with a polypropylene resin, creating a strong, yet lightweight design with a 14. 6 Gallon water reservoir. Cools up to 1, 600 Sq. Ft.
- Direct connect to hose feature to enable constant water supply option to bypass having to fill water tank
- Features an oscillating design for maximum cooling and patented Prop is designed to deliver a hi-velocity of air to you quietly
- 1/15 HP, 4. 3 Amps, 115 Volts, 430 Watts
Hessaire MC37M 3,100 CFM 3-Speed Portable Evaporative Cooler
FRIGIDAIRE Portable Evaporative Air Fan and Humidifier, Personal Indoor Outdoor Swamp Cooler, 500 CFM, Ec400wf
- Powerful evaporative cooler chills up to 450 square feet of space.
- Extra-large 13-gallon water tank means less refills.
- 2-in-1 evaporative cooler and fan offer two ways to cool your room.
- 3 fan speeds, 3 cooling modes and internal wide-angle oscillation for customized cooling.
DUOLANG 2647 CFM Indoor Outdoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler Swamp Cooler- Remote Control & 3 Modes/Speeds with Fan & Humidifier for 322.9 sq. ft. - DL-4501
- 【Multi-function Design】It can be used as a fan, air humidifier, air conditioner and air purifier. Ideal for use in large areas, such as office, garage, warehouse, patio and so on.【This product is not for sale in california】
- 【Best For Hot & Dry Climates】Best choice for hot/dry climates where humidity levels are <61%, especially the Southwest and Midwest of the US. Though water evaporation adds humidity to dry air and breeze can cool you down.
- 【Energy Saving & Safe】Super low power consumption 200W, Cooling areas 322.9 sq. ft with 2648 CFM air flow and Safety net.
- 【Powerful & Durable】Washable dust filter, Two ice crystal, Noise reduction(<55DB), 3 speeds settings/wind modes,10.7 Gallons water tank, LED control panel, Pure Copper Motor.
- 【Comfortable & Convenient】Portable air conditioner make the air more humid & improve your breathing comfort, sleeping, nasal congestion & dry skin.
Frigidaire EC300W-FA Portable Evaporative Air Humidifier, Personal Indoor Swamp Cooler, 600 CFM
- Four fans speeds provide up to 600 CFMs of power
- Removable extra large, 5-gallon water tank needs less refilling
- Oscillating fan covers up to 640 square feet with cool air
- 2-in-1 evaporative cooler and tower fan offers cooling options for all climates
- Whisper-quiet design is perfect for sleeping
Honeywell 1540-2471 CFM Outdoor Portable Evaporative Cooler with Triple-Sided Honeycomb Cooling Pad, CO60PM, Gray
- Outdoor Evaporative Cooler or Swamp Cooler with powerful 1540-2471 CFM airflow is Ideal for large open rooms, patio/ BBQ areas, garage, deck, backyard, warehouse
- Best used in typically hot and dry climates where humidity levels are <60%
- NOT an Air Conditioner & NOT a Mist Fan – Environmentally Friendly Evaporative Air cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation. Moist, cool breeze can cool you down without spraying floor & furniture with water!
- Super Low power consumption, copper water supply connection & triple-sided Honeywell Honeycomb Cooling Pads for optimal evaporative cooling all day long.
- Durable wheels & light body for easy mobility and storage (Product Size: 18.35 x 27.56 x 40.04 inches, Sound level at high speed: approx. 65dB)
Frigidaire EC200WF Portable Evaporative Air Fan and Humidifier, Personal Indoor Outdoor Swamp Cooler, 600 CFM, 250 sq ft
- 2-in-1 Evaporative Air Cooler and Fan, Allows you to bring Perfect for Dry and Hot climates
- Wide Angle oscillation covers more square footage, allowing more even distribution of cool air in any room
- Removable 1. 8 Gallon water tank is a breeze to fill and makes refilling extremely easy
- This swamp cooler has 4 different fan speeds and 3 different cooling modes for more options on how much you want your room to cool down
- Includes Remote, Easy Glide Casters, and Handle for portability and ease of use
DUOLANG 2059 CFM Outdoor Indoor Portable Evaporative Cooler Swamp Cooler with Tower Fan & Air Conditioner &Humidifier&Blower for 323 Square Foot,Remote Control, DL-C3500
- 【Best for hot & dry climates】 where the air humidity is low like Southwestern, Midwest of the United States, air cooler brings the temperature down through water evaporation and adds moisture to dry air.【This product is not for sale in california】
- 【Multi-function 】 It can be used as a fan ,air humidifier, air conditioner or air purifier in office, home , factory,restaurant, warehouse, garage, exhibition hall, patio/ BBQ areas.
- 【 Energy Saving】It is cost-effective which is only 120W/H, Cooling areas 322.9 sq. ft with 2059 CFM air flow
- 【Safe and convenient】 3 speeds settings ,7.9 gallons water tank, Shut-Off Timer up to 9 hours,Remote control,LED control panel,Safety net,Noise reduction,Three sides high density vegatable fiber curtain. Low Water Alarm.
- 【Noise Reduction】3 wind modes ,The stable design will lower the sound so you won’t be distracted by the machine noise.
5 Ways to Make Your Swamp Cooler More Efficient
Swamp air coolers, or evaporative coolers, are cooling machines that use humidity to lower the room temperature in a dry climate. They work best as a complement to a central air conditioning system, but can operate alone in small dwellings.
Humidity is a very important factor in cooling a home. Too much humidity makes cooling a more difficult task. In a dry climate, however, humidity is an efficient tool for cooling a room. Swamp air coolers, or evaporative coolers, are cooling machines that use humidity to lower the room temperature in a dry climate. They work best as a complement to a central air conditioning system, but can operate alone in small dwellings. The unit can lower your electric bills by reducing the amount of time that the air conditioner runs. Swamp air coolers can only perform this task if they run efficiently. You can make your swamp cooler more efficient than it is currently.
1. Measure the room to ensure that you have the proper swamp cooler for your room size. Measure the length and width of the room. Multiply those numbers together to get the square footage. Multiply the result times the height of the ceiling to get the cubic footage of the room. Purchase another swamp air cooler that can cool a room of similar size, if needed.
A swamp air cooler that is incorrectly sized can cost you in energy bills each year. According to the California Energy Commission Consumer Energy Center, you find the correct evaporative cooler by measuring the cubic square feet of a room and dividing by two. The swamp coolers are given a rating by the amount of cubic square feet that they can cool. Match your result to the rating on the cooler to find the correct size for the room. For example, a 10,000-cubic-square-foot room requires a 5,000 CFM swamp cooler. CFM stands for cubic feet per minute, the amount of space that the evaporative cooler can blow. Find the cubic square feet of your room by multiplying the square footage by the height of the ceiling.
2. Install a thermostat onto the cooler to regulate the amount of time that the machine runs. The thermostat will turn the cooler off when the room is sufficiently cool. Follow the instructions that come with the thermostat for installation.
3. Inspect the swamp air cooler. Vacuum out any dust from the vents and wipe away any debris. Soak the dry pads inside the unit in water and adjust the pump so that the pads are being dampened appropriately at all times. Refer to the swamp air cooler manual for details. The U.S. Department of Energy suggests that you change or clean the pads in the swamp cooler once a month during very hot months. The mineral buildup from the water collects faster during this time. You can usually clean the pads with soap and water. Replace any that can't be cleaned.
4. Turn off the swamp cooler when the central air system starts. Running the two systems simultaneously only adds unnecessary energy costs to your bill. The thermostat should turn the cooler off when the room cools down. However, you may have to manually turn the unit off the moment the central air kicks on, as the air may still be heated.
5. Test the air pressure in the room. The pump only cools efficiently when the same amount of enters and leaves the room at the same time. As cold air is created by the swamp cooler, the current air must leave. You can test the air flow in a room by turning on the cooler. If the door to the room closes on it own slowly.