Best Pressure Washer For Patio Cleaning in 2020
Karcher 15-Inch Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Attachment, 3200 PSI Rating
EDOU 15-Inch Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner with 2 Pressure Washer Extension Wand Attachment, 4000 PSI
- ✅【Professional Surface Cleaner 】Delivers professional level cleaning over an area 15'' wide with two spinning nozzles,Perfect for cleaning large surfaces such as driveways, patios, decks, and sidewalks.
- ✅【High Efficiency】Tough flexible bristles protect work surface and controls over-spray.Cleans up to 5 X FASTER than a standard spray nozzle.Rotation speed(rpm): 1800 rpm
- ✅【High Quality】Heavy duty brass, stainless steel and durable HARD COMPOSITE CONSTRUCTION for extended life; for use with Gas/Electric pressure washers up to 4,000 PSI.
- ✅【Good Compatibility】Attaches to quick-connect capable wand with ease just like a spray nozzle(1/4'' quick-connect fitting).Package includes 2 * 15'' pressure washer wand with 1/4''plug and 1/4'' quick-connect fitting.
- ✅【24h Customer Service】Online response within 24 hours,if you want to learn more about the power washer attachment,please contact us,the professional team is always ready to serve you.
Simpson Cleaning 80165, Rated Up to 3600 PSI Universal 15" Steel Surface Scrubber for Cold Water Pressure Washers, Plain
- Universal to fit standard 1/4-inch QC spray wand connections
- High quality assembly includes powder coated Steel shroud and stainless Steel nozzles
- Two high-pressure, rotating jets for quick, streak-free cleaning
- 15-inch diameter helps make cleaning large surfaces such as garage floors, driveways, patios, and decks quick and easy
- Fits most gas-powered pressure washers rated up to 3600 psi; for cold water use only
Greenworks Surface Cleaner Universal Pressure Washer Attachment 30012
- 11-inch cleaning width works wonders for driveways, sidewalks, patios and decks
- Quick-connect surface cleaner helps make big cleaning jobs easier
- Connection Type:Quick-Connect
- Compatible with most electric pressure washers up to 2000 PSI
- Compatible with all GreenWorks Pressure Washers
Generac 6132 High Pressure Surface Cleaner, 15-Inch
- Cleans large areas faster than a standard spray nozzle
- Works with pressure washers rated up to 3100 PSI
- Rotating nozzles provide a fast and uniform cleaning path; ideal for driveways and sidewalks
- Tough flexible bristles protect work surface and controls over-spray
- Heavy duty brass, stainless steel and durable plastic construction for extended life
EDOU 20-Inch Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Power Washer Attachment,4500 PSI,6.6 GPM
- ✅【Professional Surface Cleaner 】Delivers commercial level cleaning over an area 20'' wide.Perfect for cleaning off stubborn stains in large surfaces such as driveways, patios, decks, and sidewalks.
- ✅【High Efficiency】Integrated rotary rod,Dual high-pressure rotating jets clean up to 5 X FASTER than a standard spray nozzle.Angle-adjustable handheld part fits users with different heights.4 pcs universal castors for smooth movement.
- ✅【High Quality】Heavy duty stainless steel housing,customized high pressure washer hose and sturdy spray gun for long time use.Tough flexible bristles protect work surface and controls over-spray.Work with Gas/Electric pressure washers up to 4,500 PSI.
- ✅【Good Compatibility】with 2 adapters,can be attached to 3/8'' quick Connector,M22-14 mm & M22-15 mm Female fitting hose.Including optional 1/4'' quick adapter set for quick connection,installation wrench,nozzler cleaner, teflon tape,clean towel and a manual.
- 💖【SUPERIOR Value/ Customer Service】 - Save your time and improve the effect of cleaning with commercial surface cleaner.Backed by a LIFETIME after sale service and E-mail Customer Support within 24 h.Professional team is always on line.
AR Blue Clean 10" Deck, Patio & Flat Surface Cleaner. Save time, water and energy on your next cleaning project. Ideal accessory for cleaning patios, decks and driveways
- With the AR Blue Clean 10 Deck, Patio & Flat Surface Cleaner, you can clean up to 60-80% faster than just using a standard wand.
- It quickly attaches to the spray gun and includes a 15" extension lance for easy use
- Specifically designed to keep water from splashing onto siding and walls, and a nylon brush skirt prevents overspray
- Only Works with AR Blue Clean Units: AR112, AR114, AR116, AR118, AR141, AR142, AR142P, AR240, AR260, AR383 & AR388.
- Maximum Pressure:2500 PSI
Be 85.403.007 Xstream Power Equipment 4000 Psi 20" Whirl-A-Way Surface Cleaner
Briggs & Stratton 6328 14-Inch Surface Cleaner for Gas Pressure Washers Up to 3200 PSI
- Cleans upto 4 times faster than a 40 degree pressure washer nozzle
- Glides across surfaces for easy maneuvering such as garage floors, driveways, decks, and more
- Dome controls overspray to protect walls and flower beds
- Rotating jets eliminate streaking for a clean finish
- Connects to quick connect wands
- Fits most brands of gas pressure washers 2200 PSI 3400 PSI
Washer Pro Pressure Washer Accessories: 15 Inch Disc Power Washer Surface Cleaner Attachment with Rotating High Pressure Jets to Clean a Driveway, Garage Floor, Patio, Deck, Sidewalk - 3200 PSI Rated
- POWERFUL SCRUBBER: Use for power washing large areas and flat concrete surfaces up to 4x faster
- VENTED HEAD: Vents on top of the disk help air escape and create a downward force to prevent lifting
- DURABLE BRUSH: Strong yet flexible brush bristles scrub away dirt and debris and control over-spray
- HEAVY DUTY CLEANERS: Scrubbers are built to last with brass, metal and high quality plastic parts
- COMPATIBILITY: Circular pressure washer attachments for use with gas pressure washers up to 3200 PSI
Deck Cleaning 101
Cleaning your deck is much more than just hitting it with the leaf blower on weekends. Use these bi-annual deck cleaning tips to extend your deck's life and keep it looking good for years to come.
A deck is a great investment. It's attractive and functional, creates more square footage for your home and increases its overall value. And with such an important investment, it's always a good idea to let a professional decking contractor get the job done right. But after they leave, it's up to you to maintain it. A bi-annual deck cleaning will help prolong the lifespan of your deck and keep it looking good for years to come.
Besides using the leaf blower to get rid of leaves and dirt, a deck's surface needs to be cleaned to remove buildup that can harbor mildew and fungus. Even if your deck is made from composites, cleaning it bi-annually is a must because staining and fading can become a problem over time. But composites and wood decks must be cleaned differently. Here's the scoop:
Composites: For composites, use an acid/deck brush and a composite material cleaner. Duckback Products makes several different cleaning products. This can help keep composite decking (and siding) looking bright and clean without being too harsh on the material or being chemically caustic, like some wood decking cleaners can be to composite materials. Avoid any cleaners that use bleach to keep your composite decking looking brand new.
A pressure washer is suitable to clean away stubborn stains and debris from composite decking. However, keep the pressure down and use a wide spray nozzle to help prevent streaking and delamination that can sometimes occur with high-pressure sprays. A biodegradable soap solution will work best in combination with a pressure washing to help keep composites clean while being eco-friendly to your surrounding plants.
Wood: For wood decks, a deck brush like the Weiler 10" deck scrub brush and a mix of oxygenated bleach and water will remove mild stains and keep wood decking looking bright and clean for months. Heavier stains from leaves or puddled water can be removed using a spray-on deck bleach. These dangerous chemicals can be caustic so be careful.
A very common mistake when cleaning a wood deck is to use a pressure washer. This is a big no-no! The pressurized water enters into the wood grain, permanently damaging wood fibers. Mold and mildew can then easily penetrate the interior of the wood, quickly subjecting it to rot. Never use a pressure washer on a wood deck. Instead, always use a brush and an approved wood cleaner.