Best Product To Clean Concrete Patio in 2023
Fab Habitat Reversible Rugs | Indoor or Outdoor Use | Stain Resistant, Easy to Clean Weather Resistant Floor Mats | Serowe - Black, 5' x 8'
Mr. Clean, FG411 Outdoor Cleaner, Hose End, 64-Ounce
- Ergonomic Hose End Sprayer
- Covers up to 4.500 square feet with No Scrubbing
- Concentrated formula powers away dirt, grime and mildew stains
- Won't harm your plants
- Works great on siding, deck and patio - also will reach 2nd story
O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop, Bucket Floor Cleaning System
- Exclusive bucket design has built-in wringer that allows for hands-free wringing
- Deep-cleaning microfiber removes and absorbs tough dirt and grime
- High-quality foot pedal designed to activate spin wringing, allowing the level of moisture to be controlled
- Features Splash Guard to keep splash and spray inside bucket when wringing.Do not expose to excessive sunlight
- Compatible with the EasyWring Mop Refill
Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer
- POWERFUL: 14. 5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI/1. 76 GPM for maximum cleaning power and water inlet temperature (max) is 104 degrees Fahrenheit.
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0. 9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- PRESSURE: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2030 PSI. Under typical load, working pressure is 1450 PSI
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED! : Your new pressure washer is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant new products for two years from the date of purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
Chomp Pull It Out Oil/Stain Remover for Concrete, Grease, Remover for Garage Floors & Driveways
- INDUSTRY'S MOST POWERFUL OIL STAIN LIFTING FORMULA: Chomp! Pull It Out uses a deep penetrating formula to lift stains from porous flooring surfaces like concrete and brick. It is effective on oil or petroleum-based stains (transmission fluid, brake fluid, etc. ) commonly found on concrete and paver driveways, garage floors, parking lots, and drive-through lanes.
- SIMPLE & SAFE: Unlike other stain removers that use harmful chemical compounds to attack tough oil and grease stains, Pull It Out stain remover helps to address these problems safely and simply. Although it goes a long way in removing difficult stains from concrete and other porous surfaces, Pull It Out does not contain bleach, acid, or other potentially hazardous materials.
- EASY TO USE: This cleaning formula is convenient and easy to use. Simply pour a small amount of the formula onto any oil or petroleum-based stain to cover it and allow it to dry. As it dries, the Pull It Out formula draws out the contamination causing the stain. Once the cleaning formula is dry, you can easily brush it away like chalk dust, revealing a stain-free surface.
- VERSATILE FORMULA: Concrete make up varies widely and oil stains may require different cleaning techniques. Pull It Out utilizes a 'poultice' technology and is effective across the widest variety of concrete conditions and types.
- BETTER FOR YOUR HOME/BUSINESS: Oil stains on your driveway, garage floor, or other surfaces are not just detrimental to your home’s appearance. These stains can also hurt the value of your home or business. In order to help retain or even increase the value of your home, take care of these pesky stains with Chomp! Pull It Out Concrete Oil Stain Remover.
Evriholder FURemover SW-250I-AMZ-6, Pet Hair Removal Broom with Squeegee & Telescoping Handle That Extends from 3-5', Black & Yellow (SW-250i-FR)
- INNOVATIVE & VERSATILE CLEANING TOOL: Carpets, rugs, tile, windows and more – the FURemover Broom gets your surfaces cleaner.
- FUR REMOVER: The 100% natural rubber attracts pet hair like a magnet to easily remove fur from carpets, rugs, hardwood, and linoleum like regular brooms can never do.
- BUILT-IN SQUEEGEE EDGE: Cleans windows, showers, and windshields with ease. Works great to wipe away liquid spills on tile, concrete, or any hardwood surface such as patio decks or interior flooring
- TELESCOPIC HANDLE: Easily adjust the handle length to suit any user. Handle extends from 36 inches to 60 inches
- SUPER EASY CLEANUP: Simply wash away excess cat hair and dog hair on the rubber broom bristles by using soapy water to sanitize and renew. Natural rubber is easy to clean and requires little maintenance.
Terminator-HSD Eco-Friendly Bio-Remediates and Removes Oil & Grease Stains on Concrete and Asphalt Driveways, Garages, Pavers, Patios, Parking Lots, Streets and Warehouses (2 LB)
- ECO FRIENDLY AND POWERFUL OIL STAIN REMOVING PRODUCT: Terminator-HSD breaks down and dissolves the oil into naturally occurring byproducts of CO2 and water. Other products may lift the oil but the oil is rinsed down the drain or into sewers and retention ponds that will cause environmental problems for your community!
- LARGE STAINS REMOVED: The powder can be spread on large stains with ease. Liquid treatments take too much product to treat large surface area stains.
- REMOVES OIL STAINS FROM: Concrete, Asphalt, Pavers, Driveways, Streets, Garages, Parking Lots & REMOVES STAINS OF: Oil, Grease, Any Hydrocarbon based stain.
- EASY-TO-USE: SPREAD EVENLY, MIST w/WATER, NO SCRUBBING! DO NOT REMOVE! & NO CHEMICALS: Natural microbes consume oil over time. removing oil from the environment.
- PATIENCE REQUIRED: The product works if you re-apply weekly and give it time (4-6 weeks required).
Wet & Forget Roof and Siding Cleaner for Easy Removal of Mold, Mildew and Algae Stains, Bleach-Free Formula, 48 OZ. Hose End
- Sprays up to 30 Feet for Hard-To-Reach Areas Like Second Story Siding or Roofs
- Up to 2,000 Square Feet Coverage per Bottle
- Easy Spray and Leave Outdoor Cleaner- No Rinsing or Scrubbing
- Not for sale in California; Non-refillable container
Simple Green 8541813566 Oxy Solve Total Outdoor Pressure Washer Cleaner, None
- Cleans a wide variety of surfaces such as wood, composite, vinyl, metal, fabric, plastic, wicker, concrete, stone, brick and asphalt
- Lifts dirt, grime and stains from mold, mildew, moss and algae
- Uses the power of peroxide to lift grime without harsh chemicals
- Safer, orally non-toxic formula
- Pressure washer concentrate cleans up to 6,400 sq. ft.
Karcher 15-Inch Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Attachment, 3200 PSI Rating
- The Karcher Promise: Cleaner. Quicker. Delivers professional level cleaning over an area 15” wide with two spinning nozzles
- Cleans flat surfaces up to 4x faster than standard spray nozzles
- Compatible with gas power washers (up to 3200 PSI) with ¼” quick-connect fitting. Product dimensions(L x W x H): 15 x 15 x 6.7 inches
- Compatible machines g2700, g2700r, g2900x, g3000, g3000k, g3000 x, g3000 xk, g3100 xh, g3200 x, g3200 xk, g2200, g2600 vh, g3000 oh, g3050 ohc, g3200 oc, g3200 oct, g3200 oh, g3200 xc and g3200 xh
- Eliminates streaks by keeping the nozzles at a fixed height from the surface
- Perfect for cleaning large surfaces such as driveways, patios, decks, and sidewalks
- Also cleans vertical surfaces including garage doors and home siding
- Rotation speed (rpm): 1500 . Splash-free skirt keeps you dry while you clean
How to Clean Concrete
Various methods to clean concrete surfaces.
There are many different ways to clean concrete, but most agree that the best way is to use a power washer. Power-washing equipment can be rented for the day and is simple to use. If you plan you day correctly, you could also use the rented power washer to also clean down your siding. You could also split the expense with a neighbor and each use the power washer for half the day.
As for stains on your concrete, there are a few methods you can try (depending on the stain)...
Freshly spilled oil - Kitty litter is the tried and true method for a fresh oil spill. It's always a good idea to keep some in the garage just in case.
Old oil spill - This one's harder. There are a few products that work well on old oil stains. Gunk brand degreaser and Swab a driveway cleaner product made by Gunk. If these don't work, try Castrol SuperClean. You should be able to find these at a hardware store or auto parts store.
Rust stains - Oxalic acid will remove rust stains from concrete.
Tire Marks - Tire marks are difficult to remove. If power washing does not do the job, go to an auto parts store and ask for some Brake Cleaner. Just spray it on and wait a few minutes, then wipe off.
Mildew Stains - First power wash the area then apply a bleach water solution with a ratio of 1:2.
If you don't have access to a power washer and have just ordinary concrete dirt build up. I recommend using the bleach water solution with a ratio of 1:2. Just pore it onto the concrete and rub in with an old broom. When the sun hits your concrete, it will bleach white.
Whichever way you decide to go, please remember to wear proper safety equipment as many of the above chemicals are caustic.
Oh and don't wear your good blue jeans as any of the above chemicals will damage the fabric.