Best Propane Patio Heater in 2023
AmazonBasics Commercial Outdoor Patio Heater, Havana Bronze
BELLEZE 48,000BTU Premium Outdoor Patio Heater with Wheel LP Propane Heat CSA Certified, Hammered Bronze
- Commercial Type -Pumping out 48,000 BTUs for an 15-foot diameter heat range, these units are the most powerful patio heaters in the market. They can also be wheeled away, ensuring exceptional mobility despite their hefty size. Heavy duty yet gorgeous with a stylish finish options, they are perfect for serious outdoor entertainers with big spaces
- Simple Start-Up Piezo Ignition System -To operate, all it takes to light the heater is a simple push of the button thanks to its user-friendly, one-step, Piezo ignition system
- 48,000 BTUs of Heat - The heavy-duty patio heater offers an impressive heat output of 48,000 BTUs. Mid-winter merry-making? No problem. Even more, the unit heats a wide area with a range of up to 15 feet in diameter. A nice alternative to a fire pit, the gas patio heater delivers quiet, soothing, consistent heat--with no smoke or open flames to worry about
- Variable-heat control knob - Allows for low or high heat settings and for turning the heater completely off at the end of the night.
- Wheels for Smooth Mobility- A wheel assembly with two smooth-rolling wheels comes included, making it easy to transport the outdoor heater from poolside to patio or from one side of the deck to the other; Heat Output: 48,000 BTU; Heat Range: 175 Sq/Ft (15' Radius) Certification: CSA Certified
Hiland HLDS01-WCBT 48,000 BTU Propane Patio Heater w/Wheels and Table, Large, Hammered Silver
FDW Patio Tall Hammered Finish Garden Outdoor Heater Propane Standing LP Gas Steel w/Accessories, Bronze
- Ⅰ 【EASY TO ASSEMBLY:】All parts of the patio heater present, unit well packed and undamaged. All the holes lined up well, and the bolts all fit well, the outdoor heater is easy assembly, follow the starting directions and you will finished it less than hour. gas patio heater is sturdy if put together properly and looks great.Patio Heater outdoor heaters gas patio heater lp patio heater
- Ⅱ 【PUT LOTS OF HEATER:】The patio heater’s high output is 41000BTU, use it out on the patio at night in the late fall/winter time, the outdoor puts out a lot of heat, it’s a suggestion that start out with the gas patio heat on high but usually turn it down after the area heats up, a tank of propane lasts a couple of weeks.outdoor heaters gas patio heater lp patio heater Patio Heater
- Ⅲ 【MULTIPLE PLACE USAGE:】The patio heater is perfect for the garden, you can use outdoor heater out on the patio at night, or in cold winter, you can see this kind of gas patio heater in the park, coffee table in the street, and you can also use the gas patio when you fishing, drinking with you friends or party.gas patio heater lp patio heater Patio Heater outdoor heaters
- Ⅳ 【SAFTY:】 The patio heaters use 20 lbs LP Gas tank and which add weight to the Base of the gas patio heater providing much needed stability and safety during windy conditions, also you can fix the outdoor heater base on the deck by screws,The patio heater has Safety auto shut off tilt valve and Safety auto shut off when the gas run out. It is tall enough to be safe from hair lighting. lp patio heater Patio Heater outdoor heaters gas patio heater
- Ⅴ 【HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL:】 The patio heater use high quality stainless steel of the heating element which isn’t easy to melt/burn off, and the outdoor heater fire can’t come through the grating and melted the rim, the gas patio heater has CSA certification, which can make sure the quality is excellent. Please pay attention that use the heater outside.outdoor heaters Patio Heater gas patio heater lp patio heater
PAMAPIC 46,000 BTU Outdoor Modern Propane Powered Patio Heater with Cover, Stainless Steel, Silver Hammered
- Built-in tank chamber with door for easy access, uses 20lb Propane tank(not included)
- Heat range up to 18 feet in diameter.; puts out 46,000 BTU's of steady warmth, the water vapor generated by the heating of the patio heater keeps the surrounding environment moist.
- Reliable piezo igniter, tip over protection system and Convenient wheel assembly, can be moved flexibly to the outdoors, courtyard, garden.
- Stainless steel burners and double-mantle heating grid for optimal durability,durable Hammered Silver powder coating.
- OUTDOOR PATIO COVER: Guaranteed to fit round stand-up patio heaters 32" diameter dome x 18" diameter base x 88" high, Zips open and closed with ease.
hOmeLabs Gas Patio Heater - 87 Inches Tall Premium Standing Outdoor Heater with Drink Shelf Tabletop - Auto Shut Off Portable Power Heater with Simple Ignition System, Wheels and Base Reservoir
- FREESTANDING GAS PATIO HEATER for OUTDOOR PARTIES - 87-inch propane patio heater with 32-inch reflector can produce an impressive heat output of 41,000 BTU in a circle. A great heating solution and a perfect alternative to a fire pit to heat up your garden parties and keep your guests warm when the temperature starts to drop
- WITH MODERN SLEEK CONSTRUCTION - Crafted from high-grade steel with sleek bronze hammered finish, designed to resist rust and to provide superior quality, as well as a double-layer protective mesh which offers both efficiency and aesthetic appeal while perfectly complementing your patio furniture and outdoor decor
- DESIGNED with MATCHING ROUND TABLE - Easy to assemble patio heater set is applicable to use with propane or butane gas only. It features a round table for maximum convenience -- wide enough to place a set of wine glasses. The table is adjustable and can also be completely removed when not in use
- STURDY BASE with WHEELS for EASY MOBILITY - This auto shut off portable outdoor patio heater is smartly designed with 18.1 inches diameter base reservoir that can be filled with sand or water for much-needed stability. Also includes wheels at the base making it easy to move around when needed
- HOLD BUTTON for 90 SECONDS to START-UP IGNITION SYSTEM - Equipped with user-friendly one-step ignition system to take away all the hassle when starting it up. Simply hold down the button for 90 seconds to light up this heater. Its variable heat-control knob allows you to set in low or high heat settings and for turning the heater completely off at the end of the night
Hiland HLDS01-SSHGT 48,000 BTU Propane Patio Heater with Wheels and Table, Large, Hammered Bronze/SS
- Hiland 87-inch tall patio heater
- Two-tone Hammered Bronze powder coated and stainless Steel finish
- Wheels for easy mobility matching adjustable table
- Gas Type: propane
- All Hiland products include a one year limited . We are one of the only suppliers in the us to maintain a complete line of Replacements parts and a full service repair center
- High output, 48, 000 BTU's
- Access door design
- 33" Aluminum shield
- Weight bladder included
- Adjustable table
Thermo Tiki Outdoor Propane Patio Heater - Commercial LP Gas Porch & Deck Heater - Black
- STYLISH, COMMERCIAL-QUALITY: Expertly crafted from premium, high-grade steel and aluminum, this professional-grade, 7' 6" tall outdoor propane gas heater with a dancing flame in a pyramid-style column produces both radiant warmth and exquisite beauty. Built-to-last with durable, weather-resistant components which include a rust, fade and corrosion-resistant finish, this heater is designed to withstand extreme climates, harsh sun, and abrasive salt air.
- ULTRA-EFFICIENT HEATING COVERAGE: Providing a comfortably wide field of warmth up to a 15' diameter, the heater's ceramic-glass heating column produces an extremely high, true-rated 38,000 BTU output, however, these heaters are sometimes quoted at their "peak output" of 42,000-45,000 BTU.
- SAFE & CERTIFIED: The heater features a built-in safety valve that will automatically shut off the fuel supply (shutting down the heater) if unit is tilted or tipped. It also includes protective mesh surrounding the ceramic-glass heating column, and a pilot light for safer startup/shutdown. It is also compliant with ANSI, CE, and CSA standards and specifications.
- TRANSPORTABLE: Includes wheels for convenient transport or storage.
- EASY ASSEMBLY & OPERATION: Heater features a simple push-button ignition for fast and simple operation, and a temperature control knob provides easy adjustability of both the height and intensity of the dancing flame. All accessories required for use are provided in the box, including a ceramic-glass heating element, heavy-duty propane gas regulator and a pre-attached flexible hose. Simply supply your own standard 20-pound propane tank and fuel.
Hiland HLDS01-GTSS Quartz Glass Tube Patio Heater, 40,000 BTU, Stainless Steel, Pyramid, Silver
- 40,000 BTU Propane (LP) Pyramid Heater with Quartz Glass tube
- Durable Stainless Steel Finish
- Reliable worry free ignition system
- Safety auto-Tilt shut off system
- Mobility wheels for easy movement around the patio or deck
LEGACY HEATING Quartz Galss Tube Patio Heater, Visual Flame Heater 40000BTU (Stainless Steel)
- 40,000 BTU's One Piece Quartz Glass Tube
- Variable Control. Wheels for Easy Mobility.Access Door Design.
- Thermocouple and Anti-tilt Safety Devices, Regulator Included
- Uses a 20lb Propane Tank (Sold Separately)
- ETL Approved
A Review of the Coleman 1,000 BTU Propane Heater
This heater is worth the price, and the fuel cost is also worth its price. I did not feel it was hot enough, and either wanted another one like it, or wanted to get the 3,000 BTU "Coleman".
On the box it says this unit has 1,000 BTU unit runs. And it will last up to 20 hours on one 16.4 ounce propane filled cylinder. Also it says it can be used indoors or outdoors.
The amount of hours it will run on one cylinder is the main reason I purchased this heater. I wanted a heater I could run without bringing up the electrical bill. And something that would help make my camper warm on the inside.
When I was buying them, the propane cylinders costed about 2.50 each. I did not precisely measure the time, but it lived up to the 20 hours. That made the fuel cost worth it.
Though it helped to warm up my camper, it did not make it comfortable. I had a problem with broken windows, and a busted door. And if those problems had been fixed, I believe It would have made the camper comfortable.
I had a concern for the exhaust on this unit. My camper is equipped with over head vents, and it was larger than the recommended size. But being in a closed room with this type of heater, can be deadly.
It worked well as a hand warmer. I had also stuck it under my table, but because of the type of heat, that is dangerous to do.
This unit can only point straight up. I want to be able to angle it, so I can have it under my desk. But instead I am forced to have it in an open area.
At "Wal-Mart" there was a 3,000 BTU "Coleman" heater. I wanted to purchase that one, but because of money and it never being on the shelf. I was not able to get it.
The 3,000 BTU "Coleman" had more heat, for a less running time. And it also had a top that could be tilted. It was the ideal heater for me to get.
I do have a bad problem with the "Coleman" heater. And that is getting rid of the spent cylinder tanks. In my area, there is no place to properly dispose of them. And right now I have empty "Coleman" propane cylinders stashed away around my bed.
I would get another 1,000 BTU to run next to the one I already have. That would give me 2,000 BTU with a running time of 20 hours. And would cost me about $5.00 in fuel.
It is a easy heater to use, and its fuel cost is in a good price range. I like this heater, and would get the 3,000 BTU if I could get the money for it. I believe with the 3,000 BTU unit, my camper would by nice and warm. Its not a bad buy, and I would buy another if that came up. If I had the option of getting the 3,000 BTU, I would get that one instead.