10 Best Rated Offset Patio Umbrellas
Updated on: March 2023
Best Rated Offset Patio Umbrellas in 2023
Abba Patio 9 by 12-Feet Rectangular Offset Cantilever Umbrella Dual Wind Vent Patio Hanging Umbrella with Cross Base, Beige
Best Choice Products 10-Foot Solar LED Offset Hanging Polyester Market Patio Umbrella w/Steel Frame and Easy Tilt Adjustment, Tan
- SOLAR-POWERED UMBRELLA: Designed with 24 built-in LED lights powered by solar panels on the top of its pole, this offset umbrella saves energy while maintaining perfect lighting in the day and night
- DURABLE COMPOSITION: Made of a powder-coated aluminum pole to prevent rust and scratching, with a water-, UV-, and fade- resistant polyester fabric shade for years of vibrance
- EASY ADJUSTMENT: A hand-crank lift and easy-tilt system allow you to adjust the shade and block the sun at all angles, keeping the area protected throughout the day
- DUAL-PURPOSE WIND VENT: This extra piece of fabric at the top of the umbrella allows cool air to flow through. Detachable pole and crank make for easy setup and storage
- COMPATIBILITY: Pairs perfectly with our signature 4-Piece Offset Umbrella Base Stand (Search: B06X9PLTY5, sold seperately); OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 120"(Dia) x 79"(H)
PURPLE LEAF 12 Feet Double Top Round Deluxe Patio Umbrella Offset Hanging Umbrella Outdoor Market Umbrella Garden Umbrella, Beige
- The diameter of this patio umbrella is 12ft , unique double-top canopy design for commercial and residential use
- This paito umbrella has unique handle design and crank system, 6 height and angle to choose, 360-degree rotation for easier shading area control
- High quality 240/gsm polyester fabric, UV resistant, water-repelllent and colorfast fadeless, 3 years warranty
- All-aluminum umbrella bones and 8 heavy-duty ribs, anti-oxidation spray painted, maintain a long period life
- Weighted base in the picture is NOT included. Please search B07ZX8TWB4 for water tank base or B081D5R2TN for anchor ground base. Please search B081ZT52R4 for umbrella light.
Abba Patio 11-Feet Offset Cantilever Umbrella Outdoor Patio Hanging Umbrella with Cross Base, Beige
- Polyester fabric-high sun resistance, long lasting, fade resistant, easy to clean and 98% UV protection
- 11' Shade Diameter-Shade square dining tables and 72-inch oval and rectangular tables with 6-8 chairs
- Alu. Pole and 8 steel ribs are bronze powder coated, preventing chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- Umbrella easily opens and closes with crank lifting system; 5-position vertical tilt function
- Cross base included. Weights are not included, Search "B00Y7TZQUY" to get the matched weights
Grand patio Deluxe Napoli 11 FT Curvy Aluminum Offset Umbrella, Patio Cantilever Umbrella with Base, Champagne
- 11 foot aluminum offset hanging umbrella with powder-coat frame finish.
- Cantilever patio umbrella canopy is double-coated polyester that is heavy-duty, water-resistant, UV protected and fade-resistant. Canopy also includes air vent.
- Easy to operate. Pool umbrella opens and closes with handle and crank lift operation mechanism. Innovative position auto-lock system allows you to adjust opening angle to any position.
- Offset patio umbrella includes base with hidden wheels for easy movement. The base must be filled with sand or water for stability and safe use. Extending metal reinforcement safety bars with adjusting leveler are hidden under the base.
- Please note: The base and patio umbrella are packed and shipped separately. Please fill the base with wet sand for more stability.
ABCCANOPY Patio Umbrellas Cantilever Umbrella Offset Hanging Umbrellas 10 FT Outdoor Market Umbrella with Crank & Cross Base for Garden, Deck, Backyard, Pool and Beach, 12+ Colors, (Burgundy)
- 【 SIZE and INTENDED USE 】This 10 feet cantilever offset hanging patio umbrella provides more sun protection for your outdoor settings, keep you cool and more comfortable, a best choice for your garden, yard, pool, deck, background beach, balcony, restaurant, and any other outdoor area.
- 【 WATERPROOF,UV PROTECTION& FADE RESISTANT 】The umbrella is made of heavy duty anti-UV polyester fabric (200g in weight), Waterproof, fade resistant and UV Protection.
- 【 WITH CRANK,EASY TO LIFT 】The design makes it easy to open and lift with crank, and with 360 Degree Rotation allows for you to open and close the umbrella easily.
- 【 STRONG FRAME 】 Built with powder coated steel pole against rust, corrosion, chipping and peeling
- 【 CROSS BASE and WEIGTHS TO MATCH 】With a heavy duty steel cross base for stability, but please NOTE that you'd better use another heavy base like sand bag or fix the base on the ground, Search "B07RT8Y6P2" and "B07JF5VBKX" to get the matched weights
PURPLE LEAF 9' X 11' Double Top Deluxe Rectangle Patio Umbrella Offset Hanging Umbrella Outdoor Market Umbrella Garden Umbrella, Beige
- 9' X 11', unique double-top canopy design for commercial and residential use
- Unique handle design and crank System, 6 height and angle to choose, 360-degree rotation for easier shading area control
- High quality 240/gsm 100% Polyester fabric, rated UV50 plus, water-repellent and fade resistant, 3 years warranty
- All-aluminum umbrella bones and 8 heavy-duty ribs, anti-oxidation spray painted, maintain a long period life
- WEIGHTED BASE NOT INCLUDED. Please search B01MYVXIN0 for water tank base or B081D5R2TN for anchor ground base. Please search B081ZT52R4 for umbrella light.
Abba Patio 11-Feet Patio Umbrella Outdoor Table Umbrella with Push Button Tilt and Crank, Sand/Beige
- 11 feet - Shade your 60" round, square or rectangle table with 6 to 8 chairs. Ideal for both residential and commercial locations
- 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester fabric- fade resistant, Water repellent, UV protection. Solution-dyed Polyester tested for a minimum of 1000 hours UV colorfastness
- Rust- Free Powder Coated Aluminum Pole and Steel Ribs -1.5" diameter Aluminum pole provides superior strength support compared to the standard pole
- Crank mechanism for open and close system, easy to use, press and push button to tilt
- Vented canopy for air flow; Umbrella Base is not included, please Search B00SUU7V1I, B00SUUCE3S, B01DLGTFBO, B06XKQR5Q8 to get the matched Abba umbrella base
Best Choice Products 10-Foot Solar Powered Aluminum Polyester LED Lighted Patio Umbrella w/Tilt Adjustment and Fade-Resistant Fabric, Brown
- 24 SOLAR-POWERED LIGHTS: Use it day or night, with 24 built-in solar powered LED lights that can run for 6-7 hours
- HIGH-DURABILITY FABRIC: Made with high-quality water-, UV-, and fade-resistant fabric to last for years of enjoyment
- ADJUST YOUR SHADE: Stay cool at all times, as the easy push-button tilt system gives coverage no matter what time of day, while a wind vent cools air under the umbrella
- CONVENIENT CRANK HANDLE: Easy open/close system puts the umbrella up in just seconds with minimal effort
- QUICK SETUP: Hassle-free setup and storage with a detachable pole (Note: Umbrella base not included); Pairing Suggestion: SKY3291; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 120"(Dia) x 96"(H)
OYOCO Patio Umbrella Light 3 Brightness Modes Cordless 28 LED Lights at 200 lumens-4 x AA Battery Operated,Umbrella Pole Light for Patio Umbrellas,Camping Tents or Outdoor Use (Black)
- 1.3 brightness Mode--press once for 4 LED lights(Dim),press twice for 24 LED lights(Bright), or press three times for 28 LED lights(Super Bright).Suit your need for different brightness on different occasions.
- 2.Convenient--No need for extra tools,easy to clamp to your umbrella with the built-in auto adjustable strong clamp,also can be hung anywhere using the two hooks,pole mounted,fit pole size from 0.86 inch to 1.81 inch in diameter.
- 3.Energy-saving and Bright--With 28 energy-saving LED bulbs,led energy saving and environmental friendly.
- 4.Multiple functions--Suitable for camping,BBQ,playing CARDS,or lying on your leisure chair in the evening with your families or friends.
- 5.Available electrical source--Requires 4*AA batteries (NOT INCLUDED),which can be easily purchased in common shops. Easy to carry and prepare for batteries backup.
Football Tailgating Buckeye Style
With baseball caps pulled low over their eyes they huddle around a pitcher of beer outside umbrella-covered tables to discuss the latest recruits, stats and coaching strategies of their beloved hometown team, the Buckeyes.
As September rolls in to C-bus, as the town is affectionately called by its locals, the energy at Ohio State begins to rise like the faint whistle of a teapot on the stove as it gradually warms on the burner. In Columbus, this the time of year when students arrive to start their first quarter of classes. Mothers and fathers help their children move into the dormitories. The campus stores are filled with freshman buying Buckeye memorabilia. Student groups are in the Oval recruiting new members. And, the faint whistle of campus activity escalates under the pressure into a steady, constant hum.
Until one crisp, September Saturday morning, you wake up to the sound of TWEETOO! It's 10:00 a.m. It's game day. You hear the loud whistle horn of a clarinet outside and see a crowd of more than 10,000 fans dressed from head to toe in scarlet and grey. It's not your alarm or your teapot. It's the "Skull Session." This famous Buckeye band tradition began in 1932 and has become a right of passage for any Buckeye tailgater. The OSU Marching Band, also called "TBDBITL" (The Best Damn Band in the Land), officially earned its nickname in 1988 after USA Today named the group the number one marching band in the U.S. TBDBITL holds the Skull Session, a popular concert/pep rally, two hours before kickoff of every home football game at St. John Arena. The event is free, but seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you haven't already got tickets, then it may be time to hit the streets and look for a scalper. Of course, this is technically illegal. But, unless you are among the lucky alumni who get thrown into a random lottery to receive the option to purchase one pair of tickets per year, then it may be your only alternative. Because OSU home-game tickets are so hard to come by, some opt for "borrowing" a season ticket from a clueless freshman looking to make a quick $50. However, if you go this route, you have to arrange a time to return the ticket to the student, as they only get one pass for all home games. In addition, these tickets are marked as "student tickets" and you may be asked to show I.D. upon entry. It is a risky purchase and isn't recommended as your first course of action. Ebay also sells OSU tickets, but as with any Ebay purchase, you won't know the person who you are buying them from. Depending on the game you can expect to pay anywhere from $30 (for less popular match ups) to $300 or more per seat. For the University of Michigan games-always the last game of each Ohio State season and their biggest rival¬-plan on giving up your first born. Keep in mind that many people don't ever go inside Ohio Stadium, which is affectionately referred to as "The Horseshoe" or just "The Shoe" by OSU fans because of its shape. The Shoe only holds 110,000 people, but thousands of others come simply for the tailgating and spirit of the city alone!
As you walk up and down Lane Avenue, the main through street nearest the stadium, you can see nothing but a sea of scarlet and grey, the school's official colors. Street vendors sell brats and sausages with sauerkraut, chicken sandwiches and hot cocoa. Run-down houses with peeling paint are busting at the seams with student partiers sitting on their front porches or hanging off balconies serving kegs 'n eggs and giving the "high five" to passersby. Radios propped on window sills are turned to high volume blaring "Hang on Sloopy," an OSU anthem. Tables along the sides of the road offer homemade "buckeye chocolates" (sweets of peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate) as well as "buckeye necklaces" for sale. You see T-Shirts for sale 3 for $10, hats, bumper stickers, marching band CD's and more. It's all here for a "Buck nut"-the nickname given to Buckeyes fans. It is also the name of the school's team mascot, Brutus Buckeye.
So what the heck is a Buckeye anyway? It's a nut. But, not just any nut…a poisonous nut. It is also the state nickname, "the Buckeye State" and the state tree, Hippocastanaceae Aesculus glabra. The word can also refer to a resident of the state of Ohio. It's best that you know this before attending a game. Although, if you ask, any fan would be happy to tell you all you need to know and more.
To officially kick off your OSU tailgating experience, a visit to the ever-popular, ever-packed, Hineygate is in order. It happens to also be located on Lane Avenue, just outside the Holiday Inn. Hineygate is the name of the several officially sponsored tailgate parties that take place before and after every OSU home football game. Nationally renowned by the likes of ESPN as "one of the best parties in all college football," Hineygate's reputation and the size continues to grow expecting up to 17,000 people per game.
After taking in a couple of beers at Hineygate, you should head 2 blocks west over to The Varsity Club, a.k.a "The V.C." Follow your nose to the sweet, stench of $2 beers and an indoor/outdoor bar filled with alumni and buckeye fans alike. The inside of the bar serves food as well. Outside, there are often bands playing in the back and a stage is set up for entertainment all day long. This party is a popular post-game hang out as well. There are TV's inside if you choose to watch the game from there, and stop your tailgating journey. If you are still up for some more partying, head South over to the parking lot outside the Shoe for some tail gates in closer proximity to the stadium.
Because open container laws apply in Columbus, it is not recommended you walk with your beer on the street, as you could get arrested-a buzz kill for any football game. Once in the main parking lot, you will find 500 or more mini-tailgating parties. These are the purists, partying right out of the back of their car. Sure, you will see RV's bigger than the average apartment, equipped with all the modern amenities of home-sofa, bathroom, satellite T.V., Weber grills and appetizers galore. But, some of these tailgates will just be reserved for cars and the fans that fit inside of them. Nothing fancy, just a prime parking spot to mix and mingle with the other Buckeye die-hards pre-game. These spots don't come cheap though and are only available if you buy a season pass. Season parking spaces were sold out completely in 2004. Tuttle Park Place parking garage, which is a multi-level tower of tailgating just across the street from Ohio Stadium, should be on your list just before you take in one last party before the game.
If you are fortunate enough to get a ticket and see the inside of Ohio Stadium, there are a couple of historical traditions to make note of. First, there is the "dotting of the 'I' during the band's formation of "Script Ohio." First performed during the 1936 season, Script Ohio is the most identifiable trademark associated with Ohio State Football and the Ohio State Marching Band. Today, in order to be eligible to dot the "I" in the word formation, a sousaphone player must at least be a fourth-year member of the marching band and the honor of dotting the "I" is known throughout the world.
Another football highlight is the playing of the song Hang on Sloopy. When a small rock group from Ohio named The McCoys recorded Hang On Sloopy in 1965, who would have guessed that decades later the song would become synonymous with Ohio State Football? Perhaps no one realized the potential of it when the band first played it at a game, but the truth is that the song has truly become an Ohio State phenomenon. Fans will shout "O-H-I-O" in unison and recreate the letter shapes with their arms following every chorus of "hang on sloopy, sloopy hang on…O-H-I-.O" During crucial game situations, timeouts and the end of the third quarter, you can count on hearing the tune as if a prayer.
Of all the seating areas in The Shoe, Block "O" is the most recognized. In 1938, head Ohio State Cheerleader, Clancy Isaac, established this student cheering organization which is still present at any home athletic game 66 years later. This section of seats is occupied by 1,300 members who exemplify the true meaning of bleeding scarlet and gray. Their job is to rally the crowd into participation. They hold signs, start chants and begin "the wave." If you get a chance to join in, it is not an experience you will soon forget.
But, above all stadium experiences and in order to really feel the sensation of Buckeye fever, you must be at your seat and standing at attention when the stadium rings with the sound spine tingling sound of Carmen Ohio, the school's oldest song. With lyrics written in 1906 and as its alma mater, no other song expresses better all the reasons that people love Ohio State; the friends you make here, the good times you have, the pride you feel, whether you're an Ohio State student or just a fan. Set to the Christian tune, Spanish Hymn, the sounds of Carmen Ohio bring a tear to the eye and a lump in the throat. As the last note is played, mood and intensity of the crowd changes.
From the South corner of Ohio Stadium, the team players dressed in their scarlet and grey uniforms run out from the tunnel with the power and intensity of a freight train full speed ahead on the tracks. The Buckeye powerhouses thrust forward crumpling and tearing through the large paper banner held by the cheerleaders while Brutus Buckeye is running the circumference of the stadium waving his giant nylon OSU flag, the music from the band crescendos and the crowd goes wild, launching their players into the game destined for a Buckeye victory.
Now that's what a game day Saturday in Columbus is all about.
OSU Tailgating Essentials:
1.) Attend a Skull Session
2.) Have a brat and beer on the street corner for lunch
3.) Have a buckeye chocolate candy for dessert
4.) Buy a homemade buckeye necklace
5.) Go to Hineygate (keep your plastic cup)
6.) Stop by Tuttle Park Place Tailgate garage
7.) Find your place in Ohio Stadium and watch Script Ohio
2002 National Collegiate Football Champions
Sat. 9/3 MIAMI (OHIO) Noon
Sat. 9/10 TEXAS 8pm
Sat. 9/17 SAN DIEGO ST. 3:36pm
Sat. 9/24 IOWA TBA
Sat. 10/1 Bye
Sat. 10/8 at Penn State 7/7:45pm
Sat. 10/15 MICHIGAN ST. TBA
Sat. 10/22 at Indiana TBA
Sat. 10/29 at Minnesota TBA
Sat. 11/5 ILLINOIS TBA
Sat. 11/12 NORTHWESTERN TBA
Sat. 11/19 at Michigan TBA
Where to park:
For more information about Ohio State traffic and parking please visit the web site at: www.tp.ohio-state.edu
Holiday Inn's INN on the LANE
328 West Lane Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43201
About Varsity Club:
278 West Lane Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201