Best Sealer For Slate Patio in 2021
Black Diamond Stoneworks Wet Look Natural Stone Sealer Provides Durable Gloss and Protection to: Slate, Concrete, Brick, Sandstone, Driveways, Garage Floors. Interior or Exterior. 1-Gallon.
Serveon Sealants H2Seal H2100 Stone Sealer - Professional Grade for Natural Stone, Grout, Brick, Tile and Artificial Stone (1 Quart, Stone Sealer)
- FAST DRYING - Ready for Foot Traffic 1 Hour After Application - LONG LASTING - 3 to 5 Years Between Applications
- EASY APPLICATION - Other Sealers Can Cause a White Film if Even Slightly Over-Applied - H2Seal Eliminates the Need for Professional Application
- USES LESS BUT SEALS BETTER Than Other Sealers - Deep Penetration into Stone with ONE Coat - Up to 450 Sq Ft of Coverage Per Gallon
- LENGTHENS STONE LIFE While Retaining Natural Look - Low Odor - Inside and Outside Use - Resists Moisture (Including SALTWATER), Stains, Mold, Fungus, and Algae
- APPLICATIONS - For Slate, Travertine, Flagstone, Limestone, Sandstone, Cantera, Quartzite, River Rock, Concrete, Stucco, Grout, Mortar, Non-Glazed Brick, Artificial Stone and Unpolished/Honed Granite/Marble
Low Gloss Patio Paver Sealer, 1 gal - Clear Water-Based Sealant for Natural Stone Surfaces
- Invisible Water Repellent Protection - Milky white in appearance when first applied, and dries clear
- Non-Yellowing, Clear, Water-Based, VOC Compliant Acrylic Sealer - Low Odor and Easy Cleanup with Soap & Water
- Helps Prevent Color Loss & Weed Growth on Patio Stone Pavers
- Ready to Use - No Mixing Required - Easy to Apply with a Pump Up Garden Sprayer
- Provides a Low-Gloss Finish to Patio Paver Stones (Does not leave a high gloss finish on your paver stones but rather, a rich angular sheen that protects your pavers from fading and hardens, or “stabilizes” the joint sand. The amount of sheen will vary, based on the porosity of the pavers. High gloss finishes are not recommended on exterior paver stones as they can result in a slick, dangerous surface when wet.
StoneTech BulletProof Stone Sealer, 1-Gallon Container
- Advanced sealer, designed to provide maximum protection on nature stone against the toughest oil and water-based stains
- Preserves natural look of stone for up to 5 years in interior environments and up to 3 years in exterior environments
- Formulated with advanced, water based fluoropolymers
- Provides coverage for up to 900 sq. ft.
- Recommended surfaces include: honed or textured marble, granite, limestone, travertine, sandstone, saltillo and bluestone
Miracle Sealants PLUS QT 511 Porous Plus Sealer 32 oz Quart
- For use inside or out on a variety of surfaces including sanded grout, flagstone, terra cotta, limestone, sandstone and more to protect against water, stains and slippage
- Formula is oil and water resistant that creates an invisible barrier for protection
- Covers up to 1,000 square feet per quart
- Offers superior coverage, formulated to provide stain protection that is UV transparent and resists weather elements
- Easy application and will not yellow, safe to use around food prep areas
KILZ L390201 Interior/Exterior Concrete, Brick, and Tile Liquid Masonry Sealer, Wet Look (High-Gloss), Clear, 1-Gallon, 1 gal, 4 l
- A good masonry sealer protects and beautifies concrete, brick, and other masonry surfaces while preserving and maintaining color and detail without fading, yellowing or changing color.
- KILZ Interior/Exterior Sealer is high-solid, non-yellowing acrylic-based formula that enhances coated and uncoated stone, tile, cement, and stucco surfaces with a high-gloss, wet-look finish.
- Use KILZ Liquid Masonry Sealer indoors and outdoors on masonry, stucco, concrete, tile, brick, aggregate, natural and artificial stone surfaces. Not for use in high moisture areas such as pool decks.
- This sealer can be applied with a brush, roller, high quality pad applicator, or high quality pump sprayer. The sealer dries within an hour and can be recoated in 4 hours.
- This is a 1-gallon can of KILZ Interior/Exterior Concrete, Brick, and Tile Clear Liquid Masonry Sealer with a wet-look finish. Covers 250-400 square feet per gallon depending on surface texture.
- All surfaces must be clean, free of dust, chalk, oil, grease, wax, polish, mold and mildew stains, loose and peeling paint, rust, and all other foreign substances.
- KILZ Liquid Masonry Sealer can be brushed, rolled, or pump sprayed on. Do not thin.
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings.
Glaze 'N Seal 773 Clear Slate Sealer Gallon, Plastic Bottle, 128 fl. oz.
- Water base
- Low gloss / film forming
- Ideal for denser stone & brick
- Protects from stains, oil and grease
- Low VOC formula
ToughGloss Concrete Sealer (Semi-Gloss) - #1 Easy Use Wet Look Acrylic Sealer for Driveways, Patios, Garage Floors, Walkways, Paver, and Other Concrete Surfaces - Protect Your Concrete
- DARE TO COMPARE: Made with MicroEmulsion Technology, ToughGloss separates itself as the best semi-gloss concrete sealer on amazon. If you’re looking for a long lasting and professional quality “wet look” concrete sealer for decorative concrete and all other concrete surfaces, order ToughGloss today.
- STUNNING, PROTECTED CONCRETE: ToughGloss is a water-based, Indoor - Outdoor, pure acrylic sealer. It’s formulated to protect your concrete and withstand the elements(inside and out) so you don’t need to re-apply every year. ToughGloss professional concrete sealer is made with a wet look semi-gloss finish that is sure to make your neighbors jealous.
- TRANSFORM ANY CONCRETE SURFACE: ToughGloss is perfect for any concrete surfaces such as; Concrete driveways, sidewalks, floors,cultured stone, decorative masonry walls, Terrazzo, concrete pavers, precast units, and Stamped, stenciled, colored, acid stained concrete.
- EASY TO APPLY: Unlike other wet look sealers, ToughGloss is extremely easy to apply. Professional results can be easily achieved with a paint roller, brush, or sprayer. Can easily cover over previously applied solvent based, or water based systems. ToughGloss is compliant with all VOC regulations in the United States and Canada. ToughGloss dries to a clear, medium-gloss finish, but a higher gloss can be achieved with additional coats.
- 10 YEARS TOUGH PROMISE: We know it works and we’re giving you 10 years to try it out. If you don’t like it, just let us know and we will provide a full refund.
1 Gallon DOMINATOR LG+ Wet Look, Low Gloss Paver Sealer - Covers up to 400 Square feet
- Restore the life and beauty of your surface with the ultimate color enhancement (wet look) with a low gloss finish for up to 5 years before the need to reseal.
- Protects against oil stains, mold, mildew and other spills while providing the ultimate UV protection on surfaces including concrete pavers, brick pavers, and decorative concrete. Not intended for stone or clay.
- Twice the coverage rate of your average sealer: 250-400 square feet per gallon, per coat.
- Breathe easy with our solvent free formula and no foul odors.
- Easy spray on application using our application guide and application videos.
1 Gallon DOMINATOR SG+ High Gloss Paver Sealer and Decorative Concrete (Wet Look) â€“ Solvent Free, Twice The Coverage Rate (up to 400 sq ft)
- WET LOOK, HIGH GLOSS: Give yourself the gift of outstanding curb appeal with the DOMINATOR SG+. It restores faded colors, gives a high sheen on medium to darker pavers (medium gloss on light pavers), and improves the durability of your pavers or decorative concrete. Not intended for stone or clay brick pavers.
- PROTECT YOUR PAVER INVESTMENT: DOMINATOR SG+ is a breathable, film forming paver sealer that protects from oil stains, mold, mildew and other spills while providing incredible UV protection. DOMINATOR SG+ has low slip potential unlike most solvent based sealers.
- SOLVENT FREE: DOMINATOR SG+ provides the ultimate shine and color enhancement formula while also being solvent free and eco-friendly. Breathe easy while applying DOMINATOR SG+ since there are no foul odors. This makes for an easy cleanup and application process.
- COVERAGE RATE: Your money goes farther with this product with our amazing coverage rate up to 400 square feet per gallon, per coat, and up to 5 years before resealing. You will save money and time with reduced maintenance when you seal with DOMINATOR SG+.
- EASY SPRAY ON APPLICATION: Sealing with DOMINATOR SG+ paver sealer is quick and easy using our application guide, that is included with every purchase, as well as our application videos. For porous pavers that require two coats, allow 45 minutes between coats. Denser surfaces, like retaining walls, dense pavers and some previously sealed surfaces (with water-based sealer) may only require one coat of sealer.
A Review of Rust-Oleum Products: Primers, Sealers and Paint
Rust-Oleum has a product for every job in your home. You can trust the durability and quality of Rust-Oleum.
I had no idea that Rust-Oleum made so many different products. I love to create craft projects and find old furniture to restore; therefore, I am acquainted with Rust-Oleum's great quality and how well it protects against rust, weather and environmental conditions. What I did not know was that Rust-Oleum now comes in a wide array of formulas specifically designed for specific projects. You can find a Rust-Oleum product to meet your needs no matter what the project you are working on requires. Rust-Oleum is available at most discount stores like Wal-Mart and Target as well as your local hardware store.
For example, my husband builds beautiful wood projects that e sells online and at craft shows. Rust-Oleum has products that are perfect for indoor and outdoor wood projects. They have primers and paints, as well as kits to create designer details such as crackle creations and classic leather kits that are specifically designed for indoor wood projects. My husband loves the way Rust-Oleum covers and the finishes that it provides for his crafts. He also builds outdoor furniture and swears by the line of products that Rust-Oleum has for outdoor wood furniture and projects.
My husband works in the Quality Control Department for a concrete company; therefore, he is very knowledgeable when it comes to concrete surfaces and what you need to protect them. He also knows what type of paint works best on concrete surfaces. When he is working with concrete, he always uses Rust-Oleum products that are designed for concrete. He used Rust-Oleum concrete sealer on our garage floor to protect it from stains and to make it more durable. I like to use Rust-Oleum for concrete to protect my outside flowerpots, decorative statutes and benches.
For my craft projects, I use Rust-Oleum Craft amp; Hobby Enamel Spray and the Frosted Glass Spray. Many Rust-Oleum products are great to use for your crafts and will give you the same protection that you have come to rely on from other Rust-Oleum products. I particularly like Rust-Oleum's Specialty products for use around our home. They are perfect for use on grills, appliances, plastic, metal, wood and drywall. Each product is designed for a specific purpose so that you know you have the right product for the right job. We use Rust-Oleum on everything in our home that needs priming, painting, sealing or protecting.