Best Sealer For Stamped Concrete Patio in 2021
Stamped Concrete Sealer, 1 Gal - Clear, Water-Based, Semi-Gloss Sealer for Decorative Concrete Surfaces
5 GAL Armor AR500 High Gloss Solvent Based Acrylic Concrete Sealer and Paver Sealer
- Penetrating high solids, breathable solvent based acrylic coating with unmatched bonding characteristics.
- Durable, long lasting. Stands up to abrasion, UV rays, hot tire pick up, hot and cold temperatures.
- Long lasting high gloss finish provides up to 2-5 years of life on a two coat application before the need for a recoat. Will bring out color in dull and faded surfaces.
- Can be used on poured concrete, stamped concrete, concrete pavers, aggregate, and more.
- Can be used on unsealed surfaces, or on surfaces previously sealed with a solvent based acrylic.
5 GAL Armor AR350 Solvent Based Acrylic Wet Look Concrete Sealer and Paver Sealer
- The Armor AR350 is a breathable, non-yellowing solvent based acrylic that will darken concrete and pavers to make them look wet, and provide a long lasting, durable low gloss finish.
- The Armor AR350 is manufactured in the US and made from non-recycled resins.
- The Armor AR350 is self-priming and can be applied to unsealed concrete and paver surfaces, as well as surfaces previously sealed with a solvent based acrylic sealer.
- The Armor AR350 will help to reduce damage and deterioration caused by surface abrasion such as dustring, cracking, spalling, and pitting.
- The Armor AR350 can last up to 1-3 years on exterior surfaces and up to 3-7 years on interior surfaces before the need for a recoat.
5-Gal. SX5000 WB DOT Approved Water Based Silane Siloxane Concrete Sealer and Masonry Water Repellent
- Water based, breathable, high solids Silane Siloxane sealer that can be used on interior and exterior, vertical and horizontal concrete, brick, pavers, flagstone, and slate.
- The Armor SX5000 is approved by the Department of Transportation in several states as a water repellent sealer. Not only is it DOT approved, but it has been used by the DOT in several states to protect roadways and bridges against deterioration caused by freeze thaw cycles, staining, and the growth of mold and mildew.
- The Armor SX5000 will not change the look or color of the substrate, and it will not leave behind a visible surface film. It works entirely below the surface and will maintain the natural unsealed look of the substrate.
- The Armor SX5000 is manufactured in the USA! We do not use recycled or imported resins in our formulas.
Black Diamond Stoneworks Wet Look Natural Stone Sealer Provides Durable Gloss and Protection to: Slate, Concrete, Brick, Sandstone, Driveways, Garage Floors. Interior or Exterior. 1-Gallon.
- BEAUTIFUL GLOSS SEALER Works on exposed aggregate, stamped, colored or decorative surfaces
- SPRAY, BRUSH OR ROLL on concrete, pavers, slate, driveways, garage floors, patios, masonry, brick w
- WILL NOT DARKEN MOST SURFACES when it dries. Does not look like you sprayed water on it. Resists chemicals
- PLEASE READ COMPLETE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: not for polished GRANITE OR MARBLE
- WATER BASED SEALER VOC compliant, Easy to Maintain 100% Money Back Guarantee- Made in USA
KILZ L390201 Interior/Exterior Concrete, Brick, and Tile Liquid Masonry Sealer, Wet Look (High-Gloss), Clear, 1-Gallon, 1 gal, 4 l
- A good masonry sealer protects and beautifies concrete, brick, and other masonry surfaces while preserving and maintaining color and detail without fading, yellowing or changing color.
- KILZ Interior/Exterior Sealer is high-solid, non-yellowing acrylic-based formula that enhances coated and uncoated stone, tile, cement, and stucco surfaces with a high-gloss, wet-look finish.
- Use KILZ Liquid Masonry Sealer indoors and outdoors on masonry, stucco, concrete, tile, brick, aggregate, natural and artificial stone surfaces. Not for use in high moisture areas such as pool decks.
- This sealer can be applied with a brush, roller, high quality pad applicator, or high quality pump sprayer. The sealer dries within an hour and can be recoated in 4 hours.
- This is a 1-gallon can of KILZ Interior/Exterior Concrete, Brick, and Tile Clear Liquid Masonry Sealer with a wet-look finish. Covers 250-400 square feet per gallon depending on surface texture.
- All surfaces must be clean, free of dust, chalk, oil, grease, wax, polish, mold and mildew stains, loose and peeling paint, rust, and all other foreign substances.
- KILZ Liquid Masonry Sealer can be brushed, rolled, or pump sprayed on. Do not thin.
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings.
ToughGloss Concrete Sealer (Semi-Gloss) - #1 Easy Use Wet Look Acrylic Sealer for Driveways, Patios, Garage Floors, Walkways, Paver, and Other Concrete Surfaces - Protect Your Concrete
- DARE TO COMPARE: Made with MicroEmulsion Technology, ToughGloss separates itself as the best semi-gloss concrete sealer on amazon. If you’re looking for a long lasting and professional quality “wet look” concrete sealer for decorative concrete and all other concrete surfaces, order ToughGloss today.
- STUNNING, PROTECTED CONCRETE: ToughGloss is a water-based, Indoor - Outdoor, pure acrylic sealer. It’s formulated to protect your concrete and withstand the elements(inside and out) so you don’t need to re-apply every year. ToughGloss professional concrete sealer is made with a wet look semi-gloss finish that is sure to make your neighbors jealous.
- TRANSFORM ANY CONCRETE SURFACE: ToughGloss is perfect for any concrete surfaces such as; Concrete driveways, sidewalks, floors,cultured stone, decorative masonry walls, Terrazzo, concrete pavers, precast units, and Stamped, stenciled, colored, acid stained concrete.
- EASY TO APPLY: Unlike other wet look sealers, ToughGloss is extremely easy to apply. Professional results can be easily achieved with a paint roller, brush, or sprayer. Can easily cover over previously applied solvent based, or water based systems. ToughGloss is compliant with all VOC regulations in the United States and Canada. ToughGloss dries to a clear, medium-gloss finish, but a higher gloss can be achieved with additional coats.
- 10 YEARS TOUGH PROMISE: We know it works and we’re giving you 10 years to try it out. If you don’t like it, just let us know and we will provide a full refund.
MasonryDefender 1 Gallon Penetrating Concrete Sealer for Driveways, Patios, Sidewalks - Clear Water-Based Silane Siloxane Sealer Water Repellent
- CLEAR PROTECTION – Provides a long-lasting, non-glossy invisible coat to concrete surfaces. Will never leave any residue or alter the color or appearance of your concrete driveway, sidewalk, or patio. Masonry waterproofer that will last for up to 5 years
- WATER REPELLENT – Water-based eco-friendly silane/siloxane rain guard penetrating concrete sealer that bonds with the minerals in concrete and masonry to provide with you long-lasting water protection. The breathable sealer causes the water to bead instead of seeping into the concrete
- POWERFUL CONCRETE SEALER – Keep your driveway looking new and protect it or other concrete surfaces from pitting or cracking. Best suited to protect against ice melt salts or chloride ions, freeze thaw damage, efflorescence stains, while also resisting mildew and fungus build up
- EASY TO APPLY – First step is to ensure your concrete surface is fully cleaned and clear of dirt, dust, grease, oil, efflorescence, etc. Use a low-pressure pump-up garden sprayer to evenly coat your driveway. Avoid puddling or ponding. 1 gallon will give 90-150 sq.ft. of coverage
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY – MasonryDefender offers a 3 Year Limited Warranty on Horizontal Concrete Surfaces
5 Gal. Armor AX25 Clear Wet Look High Gloss Solvent-Based Siloxane Infused Acrylic Concrete, Aggregate, and Paver Water Repellent Sealer by Foundation Armor
- Resistant to freeze thaw cycles, de-icing salts, mold, mildew, algae.
- Offers superior water repellency and a lasting, durable high gloss.
- Combines the power of two sealers: a penetrating water repellent and a high gloss acrylic coating.
- Resistant to chlorine and salt water. Non-Yellowing, UV resistant.
- Protects and enhances concrete, aggregate and paver surfaces. Can be used to cure new concrete.
Armor AR500 Solvent Based High Gloss Acrylic Concrete Driveway Sealer
- Penetrating high solids acrylic coating with unmatched bonding characteristics.
- Durable, long lasting. Stands up to abrasion, hot tire pick up, hot and cold temperatures.
- High gloss finish. Will bring out color in dulled substrates.
- Can be used on poured concrete, stamped concrete, concrete pavers, and aggregate concrete.
- Great for exterior concrete driveways, patios and walkways.
Choosing Between Classic and Stained Stamped Concrete Flooring
This article will compare two of the most popular types of concrete flooring.
One of the most unusual products to emerge in the residential flooring market in recent years has been the use of concrete as a primary flooring material. For many years, concrete floors were associated solely with industrial, warehouse environments. However, the popularity of warehouse conversions in the cutting-edge markets of urban centers in the 1980s and 1990s brought this look into the residential sphere.
During this period, many warehouses and industrial facilities were split up into residential units such as a condos, studio apartments, and live/work spaces for artists and designers. In many of these conversions, the concrete floor was left intact. This industrial element caught on, first in the work of more avant-garde designers, and then among more broadly popular contemporary styles.
Concrete flooring offers many advantages, including durability, low cost, and environmental sustainability. Compared to other natural stone flooring materials, concrete floors are very low-maintenance. Most are sealed with a special protective covering to ease cleaning.
There are a few disadvantages associated with this type of flooring. Some types of common concrete have little resistance to high-traffic wear, resulting in the appearance of a dusty surface. In addition, concrete floors have limited applicability within the home. Sub-floors must be extremely well-fortified to support a concrete floor, and the costs associated with sub-floor preparation can be substantial. However, if you want a sleek, contemporary look for less than slate or marble, concrete may be your best option.
Stained Stamped Concrete Flooring
One of the objections that many consumers raise to the suggestion of concrete flooring is concern with the blandness and uniformity of the appearance of concrete. In answer to this concern, manufacturers and installers have developed an array of products that can help lend texture and color to concrete flooring. In addition, many of these new innovations have also helped to eliminate some of the wear issues that have been a problem with concrete floors.
Concrete stains are now available for residential application in virtually every color of the rainbow, ranging from muted earth tones to bold neons. Indeed, the color versatility of stained concrete is one of the attributes that has enhanced this flooring's popularity among designers and interior decorators in recent years. Virtually no other type of flooring offers as many color possibilities, and concrete is certainly along among natural stone floors in the range of colors it offers consumers.
Another recent innovation is stamped concrete floors for residential application. Using this technique, professional concrete installers can shape concrete to take on different designs and patterns. One of the most popular looks mimics the appearance of stone or ceramic tile. By employing a combination of stained and stamped concrete, you can have the look of a ceramic floor, while enjoying the unique benefits of concrete. This may be the right flooring avenue for you to pursue, particularly if environmental sustainability or energy efficiency are important to you.