Best Spray And Leave Patio Cleaner in 2021
Wet & Forget No Scrub Outdoor Cleaner for Easy Removal of Mold, Mildew and Algae Stains, Bleach-Free Formula, 64 Oz. Ready to Use
- Bleach-free, biodegradable & unlimited shelf life
- Cleans moss, mold, mildew and algae stains
- Convenient ready-to-use formula with attached sprayer
- Coverage: 60-180 square feet
- Easy spray & leave formula; No scrubbing or rinsing
Wet & Forget Roof and Siding Cleaner for Easy Removal of Mold, Mildew and Algae Stains, Bleach-Free Formula, 48 OZ. Hose End
- Sprays up to 30 Feet for Hard-To-Reach Areas Like Second Story Siding or Roofs
- Up to 2,000 Square Feet Coverage per Bottle
- Easy Spray and Leave Outdoor Cleaner- No Rinsing or Scrubbing
- Not for sale in California; Non-refillable container
Windex Outdoor Window, Glass, & Patio Cleaner with Hose Attachment, 32 fl oz - Pack of 2 (Packaging May vary)
- Won't harm plants, siding, grills, or plastic.
- The specially-designed spray bottle conveniently attaches directly to your garden hose
- Cleans windows, patio furniture, decks, play sets, bricks, siding, and more. Not recommended for synthetic decks. Avoid Newly sealed asphalt
- Streak-Free Shine
ForceField - Fabric Cleaner - Remove, Protect, and Deep Clean - 22oz
- HIGH QUALITY – Can be used on 100% wool and wool-rich carpet/furnishing fabrics without damaging the quality of the material
- REMOVES TOUGH DIRT - Removes the toughest soils, oil-based and water stains from water-safe materials. Penetrates deeply into fabric for thorough cleaning(including stain-repellent fabric)
- PROTECT AND PREVENT – The Fabric Cleaner penetrates deep into the fabric to clean thoroughly while protecting material from oily soil after cleaning
- LONG-LASTING CLEANSE - Fabric Cleaner not only cleans, it helps keep carpets, rugs, upholstery, clothing, and other fibers cleaner, longer.
- USE ON WATER-SAFE FABRICS – This cleaner is perfect for cleaning carpets, rugs, upholstery, and other water-safe fabrics
Wet and Forget 10587 1 Gallon Moss, Mold and Mildew Stain Remover
- Non-caustic, Non-acidic, Contains no bleach
- Safe on any outdoor surface
- One step process. For concrete, brick, stucco, aluminum, painted surfaces, siding, decking, roofs and more
- No scrubbing or rinsing required
- Not for sale in California
Simple Green 8541813566 Oxy Solve Total Outdoor Pressure Washer Cleaner, None
- Cleans a wide variety of surfaces such as wood, composite, vinyl, metal, fabric, plastic, wicker, concrete, stone, brick and asphalt
- Lifts dirt, grime and stains from mold, mildew, moss and algae
- Uses the power of peroxide to lift grime without harsh chemicals
- Safer, orally non-toxic formula
- Pressure washer concentrate cleans up to 6,400 sq. ft.
Skout's Honor Professional Strength, All-Natural Pet Patio Cleaner & Deodorizer - Non-Toxic, Biodegradable, and Eco-Friendly - Concrete, Outdoor Stone & Artificial Turf Cleaner - 35-OZ Spray Bottle
- Better, faster, stronger solutions to everyday pet stain and odor problems.
- Non-toxic, rapidly biodegradable, environmentally friendly and free of harsh chemicals.
- Skout’s Paw pledge: together we provide a day’s worth of food to an animal in need With every bottle sold.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee: skout’s Honor provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not fully satisfied, simply return the product for a full refund.
303 (30207CSR) Multi Surface Cleaner Spray, All Purpose Cleaner for Home, Patio, Car Care and Outdoor, 32 fl. Oz
- 303 Multi Surface Cleaner is a powerful all purpose cleaner that is PH neutral, fragrance free, water based and safe for all fabrics and surfaces. Perfect for everyday cleaning and as a powerful cleaning agent to remove tough grease, stains and spots.
- 303 all purpose cleaner provides the ultimate cleaning power with no residue and will effortlessly remove and clean the toughest oil, coffee, grease, ink and liquid spots and spills. Safe to use for cleaning fabric, leather, apparel, rubber, plastic, kitchen countertops, sinks, bathroom, vinyl, metal, painted surfaces, suede, canvas, teak, outdoor upholstery and more.
- 303 Multi Surface Cleaner is recommended by Sunbrella. This product is solvent and dye free and is designed to clean all water safe synthentic, natural and delicate fabrics.
- Safely brightens, protects and rejuvenates surfaces. Contains no caustics or acids.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Spray & Forget House & Deck Cleaner Concentrate, 64 oz Bottle, 1 Count, Outdoor Cleaner, Mold Remover, Mildew Remover
- 64oz Bottle Spray & Forget House & Deck Cleaner Concentrate – Makes up to 5 gallons and cleans up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Outdoor cleaner, ideal for cleaning siding, decks, stucco, brick, stone and more.
- Our cleaning power is activated by moisture to remove mold, mildew, algae, moss and lichen stains and works over time. No rinsing or scrubbing required!
- Our concentrate product offers a more affordable option and is applied using a basic garden pump sprayer. Mix, spray and forget.
- Environmentally safe, non-corrosive and eco-friendly. No bleach, lye, acid, phosphates or heavy metals.
Rust-Oleum 280886 NeverWet 11-Ounce Boot and Shoe Spray, Clear
- Repels and protects from damage caused by water
- Crystal clear, silicone-free formula will not change appearance or feel of items
- Easy single step trigger spray application
- Ideal for leather, suede, nubuck, canvas and more
Homemade Hypo-allergenic Household Cleansers
Chemicals found in normal ordinary store bought household cleaners can cause allergic break outs and rashes on delicate skin. Found out how you can make your own homemade cleansers without using any chemicals.
Contaminants in Store Bought Cleaners
Different people are bothered by different chemicals; some might be bothered by dyes and perfumes, for others it's aerosol or bleach. Regardless of the allergy there are some chemicals found in household detergents, cleansers and soaps that should be avoided. Products containing ammonia, sodium hydroxide, perfumed lotions or soaps, hairspray, detergents containing perfumes are all sure to give your allergenic loved one a nasty rash.
Signs You Should Be Making Your Own Cleaners
You'll pretty much know if you are or have recently become allergic to household products by the itchy dry spots on your skin. That's the first symptom to show up in most cases. Depending on the degree of your allergies you may have bright red welts that bleed and sting or you may suffer only dry flaky skin. Either way developing any of these signs should encourage you to start making your own soap, cleansers and detergents. Symptoms of allergies are runny eyes and nose, sneezing, dry itchy skin, bumps that resemble hives and itch, cracked and bleeding skin, redness, swelling, headache, stinging eyes, nausea and wheezing.
What to Do About It
Here are several recipes for making your own household cleaners. I use these cleaners a lot because of the allergies that plague my family. You can make some of these in bulk and store for later so that you don't have to make them every time you clean the house. To make in bulk use empty milk gallons or soda bottles for storage.
Homemade Tile Cleaning Detergent
This mixture disinfects and helps eliminate mold and is non-abrasive.
1/4 cup borax
Vegetable-oil based liquid soap
1/2 teaspoon lemon oil
In a small bowl, mix borax with enough soap to form a creamy paste. Add lemon oil and blend well. Use paste on a sponge to scrub the tile. Be sure to rinse well.
1 cup white vinegar
1 cup lemon juice
Mix vinegar and lemon juice in a jar or other container and shake well. Add mixture to soap compartment in your dishwasher. Be careful not to overfill. Wash dishes as usual.
Homemade Laundry Soap
Bar of Ivory soap
1 cup of washing soda such as Arm and Hammer
Fill large bucket with 3 gallons of hot tap water. Use a cheese grater and shred the bar of soap over a saucepan. Add enough water to cover the soap, and heat, stirring constantly until soap is dissolved. Add soapy water mixture to the water in the bucket and stir. Add 1 cup of washing soda and stir (do not mix up these steps). The mixture will become gelatinous and turn white as it cools. Use 1 1/2 to 2 cups per load of laundry. You can add 1/2 cup of baking soda to the load as well. Use 1/2 cup vinegar in a downy ball as a softener (the vinegar smell does not stay in your clothes).
Streak Free Homemade Window Cleaner
1 Cup white distilled vinegar
1Cup cold water
Empty spray bottle
Pour vinegar and water into spray bottle and shake vigorously. Spray on any glass surface and buff to a shine with crumpled newspaper pages. Works every time and the vinegar smell goes away quickly. This also works as a general cleaner for most surfaces.
Basic Home Remedy Ingredients That Leave Your House Sparkling
Lemon juice cleans windows, sinks, grease and leaves your refrigerator smelling fresh. Vegetable oil and lemon oil combined in equal parts can be used as a furniture polish. Mayonnaise rubbed into wood and buffed well will remove water rings left by sweating glasses. For an all natural hair conditioner, use a tiny amount of olive oil and massage into your hair until it is well coated. Cover hair with a shower cap and leave on for 30 minutes. Shampoo and rinse as usual. Baking soda, peroxide and freshly squeezed lemons mixed together to create a paste can make shower doors sparkle.
Before using any of the products mentioned in this article you should consult with your physician. Acids in certain fruits have been known to irritate the skin.