Best Table Top Patio Heaters in 2020
Fire Sense 61322 Hammer Tone Table Top Patio Heater, Bronze
Star Patio Electric Patio Heater, Tabletop Heater, Infrared Heaters, Electric Outdoor Heater, Outdoor Space Heater, Portable Heater with Hammered Bronze Finished, 1500W, STP1566-BT
- STAR PATIO: YOUR OUTDOOR ELECTRIC PATIO HEATER EXPERT. Provides instant, steady, quiet heating with one simple power setting (1500W). Heats up to 12 sq.ft. Minimal set-up required with a pull string switch. 5100 BTUs.
- SAFE TO TOUCH: Outdoor heaters with safety auto shut-off in place for tip-over protection. Constructed with high-end materials and an anti-skid design on the heater base. This heater is stable and a functional addition to any space where you need a little more heat. It will turn off if tipped over.
- NEWEST DOME SHAPE UNIQUE DESIGN EXTRAS: It is perfect for 4-5 peoples sitting around the tabletop heater and enjoy your heating together, spend your time together. Built to be portable and fashionable DOME SHAPE in a hammered bronze tone. This stylish infrared heater is perfect for indoor and outdoor decoration.
- SAFE & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: This electric patio heater produces no odors, chemicals, or fumes. No Noise Heater. The high quality, infrared heating is hardly affected by wind. Industry leading halogen tube technology heats efficiently with a lifespan of 5000 hours.
- CERTIFIED AND WARRANTIED: IP44 certified; weather and dust resistant for outdoor use. cSGSus Certified. Comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty. Ideal for gazebos, patios, balconies, workshops, garages, living room, bedroom and any other occasions.
Hiland HLDS032-B Table Top Portable Heater, Stainless Steel
- Hiland 38-Inch tall portable patio heater. CSA Approved
- Stainless Steel finish. Thermocouple and Anti-Tilt Safety Devices
- Heat output: 11,000 BTU's. Gas type: 1lb Propane or 20 lb Propane with Adapter hose, not included.
- Burner screen guard. Regulator included
- All AZ Patio Heaters products include a one year warranty against manufacturer defects. We are one of the only suppliers in the US to maintain a complete line of replacements parts and a full service repair center
LEGACY HEATING Table Top Gas Patio Heater (Steel)
- Heat output: 11,000 BTU's.
- Anti-Tilt Safety Devices, weight plate base for stability
- 38-Inch tall portable patio heater.
- Uses a 1lb propane tank (not included).
- ETL approved
AmazonBasics Commercial Outdoor Patio Heater, Slate Grey
- Durable, powder-coated silver finish
- Heat output of 46,000 BTU's
- Piezo ignition
- Safety auto shut-off tilt valve
- Wheel assembly included
- Measures approximately 18x89 inches (LxH)
- Secure the patio heater when not in use to avoid any potential damage to the patio heater
Air Choice Outdoor Heater, Electric Halogen Patio Heater, Space Heater with 3 Power Levels for Patio, Courtyard, Garage Use, Waterproof, 1500W
- ADVANCED HEATING TECHNOLOGY: Adapting 3 halogen tubes as heating element, Air Choice patio heater warms just like sunlight within seconds. The halogen heater does not output carbon dioxide, saving 30%-40% on electricity compared to a traditional heate
- EASY OPERATION AND ASSEMBLING: Pull switch control and adjustable height of standing pole (up to 70.8 inch) make the outdoor heater more convenient. The patio heater heats with no odors, chemicals or fumes
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: ETL certificated, Air Choice patio heater is weather and dust proof and maintenance-free, adapting explosion-proof net and tip-over switch for safety. Inside 3 halogen fire tubes are efficient with a long-life span about 6000 hours
- SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE: The vertical patio heater is weather and dust-proof (IP34 rating), adapting explosion-proof net and tip-over switch for safety. No gas or other flammable fuel is required
- PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR HEATING: Air Choice patio heater is designed to be assembled indoor and outdoor use - perfect for home, BBQ areas, garages, bars, no worry of cold. Customer service responds within 24 hours and 2 years manufacturer quality assurance available
Hiland HLDS032-GTTHG Portable Propane Table Top Pyramid Glass Tube Patio Heater, 9500 BTU, Bronze
- 39-Inch tall portable glass tube patio heater
- Hammered Bronze finish. Quartz Glass Tube
- Heat output: 9500 BTU's. Electronic Ignition
- Gas type: Propane
hOmeLabs Gas Patio Heater - 87 Inches Tall Premium Standing Outdoor Heater with Drink Shelf Tabletop - Auto Shut Off Portable Power Heater with Simple Ignition System, Wheels and Base Reservoir
- FREESTANDING GAS PATIO HEATER for OUTDOOR PARTIES - 87-inch propane patio heater with 32-inch reflector can produce an impressive heat output of 41,000 BTU in a circle. A great heating solution and a perfect alternative to a fire pit to heat up your garden parties and keep your guests warm when the temperature starts to drop
- WITH MODERN SLEEK CONSTRUCTION - Crafted from high-grade steel with sleek bronze hammered finish, designed to resist rust and to provide superior quality, as well as a double-layer protective mesh which offers both efficiency and aesthetic appeal while perfectly complementing your patio furniture and outdoor decor
- DESIGNED with MATCHING ROUND TABLE - Easy to assemble patio heater set is applicable to use with propane or butane gas only. It features a round table for maximum convenience -- wide enough to place a set of wine glasses. The table is adjustable and can also be completely removed when not in use
- STURDY BASE with WHEELS for EASY MOBILITY - This auto shut off portable outdoor patio heater is smartly designed with 18.1 inches diameter base reservoir that can be filled with sand or water for much-needed stability. Also includes wheels at the base making it easy to move around when needed
- HOLD BUTTON for 90 SECONDS to START-UP IGNITION SYSTEM - Equipped with user-friendly one-step ignition system to take away all the hassle when starting it up. Simply hold down the button for 90 seconds to light up this heater. Its variable heat-control knob allows you to set in low or high heat settings and for turning the heater completely off at the end of the night
AZ Patio Heaters HLDS032-C 35" Tabletop Patio Heater Heater, Hammered Silver Finish
- 38" Tall Portable Tabletop Patio Heater.
- Stainless Steel.
Hiland HLDS01-WCBT 48,000 BTU Propane Patio Heater w/Wheels and Table, Large, Hammered Silver
Crating Large Glass and Stone Table Tops for Safety and Easier Handling
A how-to guide to building and carrying crates for glass and stone table tops for the DIY mover. If you have a large piece of glass/stone to move, this is the easiest, safest and cheapest way to do it.
Moving big glass or stone table tops is easily one of the hardest-and most risky-parts of moving. Round or oval pieces can be hard to grip, especially with sweaty hands. Square or rectangular are easier to hold onto, but can still be a problem because of the weight. If you have a long distance between your house and moving or rental truck, you may find yourself with no safe surface to rest a delicate glass or stone edge on when you start to fatigue and lose your grip. Crates are the safest way to move big glass and stone pieces, as well as larger and more valuable pieces of art.
Carrying smaller pieces "naked" or uncrated might work, but larger pieces can be risky for the glass or stone and dangerous for persons carrying them. I have explained to a number of my moving clients that I insist on using crates not just to protect the item but to protect my crew. A 4ft x 8ft glass dining table that breaks can turn into a lot of long, sharp edges as well as the small flying glass shards that can get in your eyes.
Most self-movers shy away from building crates because they lack the tools or the space or the know-how. On top of that, most all crates used by movers are called "slat crates" which are made by staple-gunning 1" x 4"s together. I've heard a number of clients with tools and garages and skills say they didn't build crates because they "didn't want to spend $3-400.00 on a staple gun.
There is an easy workaround for that.
Crates can easily be put together using drywall screws. The trick is to use 2" fine thread drywall screws and 2" x 4"s instead of 1" x 4"s on the top and bottom pieces.
The fine thread drywall screws are good, but you will still have to drill 1/16th" to 1/8th" pilot holes to prevent the 1" x 4"s from splitting, Two pilot holes at the top and bottom of each 1"x 4" and three on the sides of the end pieces are all you need. We use Styrofoam insulation sheets glued into our crates because we reuse them, but you can just as easily use cardboard to fill the space.
One big advantage to using screws instead of staples, aside from making the crate easier to open, is that it also makes the crate reusable. The front slats, generally spaced at 12" apart, are all you need to remove to uncrate your glass or stone. The slats will easily-and securely-screw back in for your next move. If space is at a premium, the whole crate can easily be disassembled and stored flat.
My favorite trick for making heavy crates easier to carry is to attach a 2" nylon strap, or a "hump strap" to the bottom of the crate. Professional movers use hump straps to carry heavy mattresses. The same principle applies to using them on a crate. The strap not only allows you to step back from the piece far enough to avoid the "little tiny steps" carry but it also transmits the weight of the piece to your hips, which is the most effective way to carry weight.
These pictures of hump strapping a mattress also demonstrate how the strap allows you to keep the piece low to the ground, instead of waist high.
Tie a knot in the slack at about knee-height to grab on the strap below it. Do not wrap the strap around your hand and do not lift with your arm but instead keep your arm straight, kneel slightly to reach below the knot and the simply stand, lifting the weight of the crate with your legs.
Be sure to mirror the other person when you pick up the crate: if your helper has his or her right hand on the strap then you need to grab it with your left hand. You will generally carry the crate at a slight lean so if you are carrying it with mismatched hands you will be leaning (and fighting each other) in a mismatched direction