Best Value Patios in 2020
Walks, Walls & Patio Floors: Build with Brick, Stone, Pavers, Concrete, Tile and More
Outside TV Features
- Enjoy the adventure lifestyle - on the go!
- Outside TV Features provides a continuously growing library of adventure videos for everyone!
- You can watch videos that are Trending
- Also included are shorts from our national television network, Outside TV
- Outside TV Features is your all-access pass to the adventure lifestyle!
Patio Set Assembly - 3 pieces
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied patio set per product instructions
- Moving the patio set to a new room is not included
- Typical assembly time of 2 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
The Backyard Homestead: Produce all the food you need on just a quarter acre!
Patio & Stone: A Sunset Design Guide
You Only Die Once: Preparing for the End of Life With Grace and Gusto
Herb Gardening from the Ground Up: Everything You Need to Know about Growing Your Favorite Herbs
Pressure Wash - Driveway, Less Than 2000 Sq Ft
- Thorough cleaning without damaging surface
- Use of industrial grade pressure washer
- Environmentally safe detergents
- Support for multiple surface types
Glider Bracket Arm 9"- 7 1/2" Value Pack of 4 - Made in USA - Patio Furniture Glider Rocker Hardware Repair Kit
- MATERIAL: Steel glider rocker parts are coated to prevent rusting; You can custom spray paint to your desired color
- RECOMMENDED USE: Glider rocker parts for repairing your patio, pool and garden furniture
- INSTALLATION: Bolt to the frame; BOLTS NOT INCLUDED; Use original bolts or get bolts to match; 18-8 stainless steel carriage bolts with 1/4"- 20 nylon lock-nuts are the best
- EXCELLENT QUALITY glider rocker bearings built to give years of use; Replacement glider rocker parts
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return them and receive a full refund within 30 days
Sloggers Women's Waterproof Rain and Garden Shoe with Comfort Insole, Paisley Red, Size 9, Style 5104RD09
- Includes Sloggers' exclusive "All-Day-Comfort" insole for maximum comfort.
- Heavy duty lug tread for excellent traction.
- Fit info: Whole sizes only. Fits true to size. Half sizes order up. For a perfect fit, search for the Sloggers Half Sizer insole (style 330BK, ASIN B000KMA9X6).
- Hose off or wipe with wet cloth. Removable insole, soak and air dry to clean.For replacement insoles order direct from Sloggers.
- Made in USA from 100% recyclable material. Non latex. Vegan friendly
TV Series Used to Have Values Before Reality Took Over
These values and family driving TV series use to be the way not the myth. Reality TV and ratings have replaced true values, culture, and our ability to understand each other. These Shows use to give us guidelines to live by and understand.
Love and Affection
In life we go through may changes and challenges, but it's nice to see even those that have it all face the same obstacles in life. But, as the children or adult faced these physical or mental developments. I was very touched but the love and affection that each member of the Huxtable's had for each other it was even felt in their playful razing of each other. I felt lifted by how the adults handled the situations with their children. Through understanding the perplexity each one was facing and the guidance to push, pulling or carry them to adulthood.
Over Coming Life's Trappings
In one of the episodes, Theo was getting poor grades in school. I could not help but feel bad for him as you watched him struggle to do better. Which lead finding out he had dyslexia, but only through his parents compassion for their son and willingness to see him realize his potential where they able to resolve the problem. This opens a view from three different perspectives, one being that of the parents to understand it was not the child's fault, but a learning challenge that was blocking his education. Two that of Theo's himself trying his best only to learn that his best was not good enough. Third, that sometimes facing the problem and understanding that not everything is in our control. Which can lead to a better understanding on all sides of the situation. This you can apply to any number of given situations, it is better to find the root of a problem than to try to treat the leaves.
Saying Goodbye Is The Hardest Thing To Do.
As I watched the show and walked with the members of the family it was hard to see it fade away. From Cliff's clownish behavior, Clair's compassion and understanding, to the children and the problems that you walked with them through. They seemed as much a part of your family as your where of theirs. It was through their struggles that you not only learned how do face and deal with your own life problems. It as so showed you how to live with the world around you, and to understand that life problems affect us all. It is not limited to age, race, belief, or any other label that is thrust upon you. But it is rather a really good way to reflect on issues that either seem to big to be real. Things that we would rather just push away and be forgotten, or that yes, things that affect us. Not only effect us as an individual person, but as a family unit . Thus, giving us a great understand of ourselves, the world we live in, our beliefs, and the right and wrong way to handle any give situation. Which can give us a code of values, ethics, and personal awareness.