Best Way To Heat Covered Patio in 2023
The Greenhouse Gardener's Manual
KESPEN One Way Window Film Privacy Anti-UV Heat Control Reflective Glass Tint for Home Static Cling Vinyl, Brown-Silver, 35.4 Inch X 8.2 Feet
- 【HEAT INSULATION & ENERGY SAVING】Blocking out 89% of the solar rays by reflecting it away from the window, which can keep cool in summer and retain heat in winter, helping you save money by cutting the high energy bills.
- 【DAYTIME PRIVACY PROTECTION】This window tint film only provides good privacy during daytime while the exterior glass shows the mirror effect. When the inside light is stronger than outside, the mirror effect will be reversed. Remember to draw curtain during night.
- 【EFFECTIVE UV BLOCKING】This uv window film can block out 89% harmful rays that may hurt your skin, prevent your precious furniture and interior decorations from fading.
- 【STATIC CLING & EASY TO INSTALL】This self adhesive window privacy film is free of glue design, very easy to install, just make sure the glass surface is completely clean and smooth. Remember to spray A LOT of soap water to both the adhesive side and window.
- 【AFTER-SALES SERVICE】30 days return policy against any product defects. Any questions, do not to hesitate to contact us, we will response you at the first time.
HIDBEA One Way Window Film Daytime Privacy Window Tint for Home, UV Blocking Reflective Heat Control Glass Films Non-Adhesive Mirror Window Clings (Black-Silver, 35.4 Inch x 6.5 Feet)
- ADVANCED UV BLOCKING PROTECTION – This anti-glare UV window film is designed to block out harmful UV rays which can impact eye and skin health, heat insulation, and energy savings for intense summers and year-round coverage.
- STATIC CLING APPLICATION – This advanced window tint film uses static cling to easily attach to your window and doesn’t use adhesives for a faster, bubble-free placement. It can also be removed with no sticky residue!
- DAYTIME PRIVACY PROTECTION – Applying our window tint to your windows keeps prying eyes from looking in during daytime while letting natural lights in, and outside glass shows mirror reflective effect. NOTICE: When the inside light is stronger than outside at night, the film CAN NOT provide privacy, and the mirror reflective effect will disappear. Do remember to draw curtain during night.
- MULTIPURPOSE HOME OR OFFICE USE– HIDBEA window film privacy cling can be used in living rooms, waiting areas, bedrooms, attics, enclosed porches, and anywhere windows where you want to block UV light or intense heat. (Not applicable to double pane glass)
- TRUSTED AFTER-SALES SERVICE – We want to provide you with the very best privacy window film possible, as well as with customer service you can rely on. We’ll always be here to answer questions and provide fast support.
- Included Components: Window Film X1 Installation Guide X1 Package Box X1
Gila Privacy Mirror Adhesive Residential DIY Window Film Heat Control Glare Control 3ft x 15ft (36in x 180in)
- DAYTIME PRIVACY: Mirrored exterior appearance provides daytime privacy (when the sun is down and lights are on inside, film no longer conceals views)
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Rejects up to 79% of total Solar Energy
- PROTECTS INTERIORS: Blocks up to 99% of UV rays, helping to keep your interior from fading
- INCREASED COMFORT: Reduces glare up to 82%, making interiors more comfortable
- EASY INSTALL, LASTING RESULTS: Durable adhesive material is easy to handle and firmly sticks to windows for ongoing benefits
2-Pack 48Foot Heavy Duty Outdoor Patio String lights, Edison Vintage Dimmable 11S14 Bulbs w/ 15 Hanging Sockets, Commercial Grade Weatherproof Market Cafe Lights for Bistro Backyard Pergola Party, Blk
Vont Starry Fairy Lights, String Lights (66FT - 200 LEDs) Bedroom Decor, Wall Decor & Christmas, USB Powered, Bendable Copper Twinkle Lights, Indoor & Outdoor Use, Lighting for Wall, Patio,Tapestry
- UPGRADED WITH AN ON/OFF BUTTON - Decorators say our string lights add the most elegant glow to any atmosphere. Expertly crafted with energy efficient copper wires which are 100% waterproof & do not overheat. A new on/off switch means you won't have to deal with having to plug and unplug power cords. (Our string lights feature 3 strands of light whereas other sellers have only 2)
- SHAPEABLE, WRAPPABLE & DURABLE - Our fairy lights easily wrap around your patio furniture, curtains, wall décor, art, furniture, trees and bushes to add “Just the RIGHT touch” without breaking, warping or leaving hot spots. We use 200 LEDs with 66ft of length whereas competitors use 100 leds with 33 feet length.
- BRIGHT & ENCHANTING: Perfect for adding a “LOVELY GLOW” over dark corners, Christmas trees, bedrooms, weddings, parties, dark outdoor events, and romantic dinners at home. Interior designers said that these are the: "Best fairy lights LEDS on the market!”
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: For a limited time only, we will send you a free eBook written by an expert interior designer instructions on the best uses for your string lights. With the right touch, these lights have the capability of transforming your entire room.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: You’ll feel 100% thrilled from the moment you plug in these SAFE, UL CERTIFIED lights or simply let us know within 30 days and we’ll happily refund you no questions asked. Also covered by lifetime warranty for defects.
RYB HOME White Outdoor Curtains - Patio Door Window Curtain Drapes, Insulated Outdoor Waterproof Curtain Contemporary for Gazebo Porch Arbor, 1 Panel, W 52 x L 84 Inch, Greyish White
- Each package contains a single blackout curtain panel. Same color back as front. Tab top with 3" long fits to most standard curtain rods.
- Special treatment of materials, with light block & waterproof effect, handy to versatile use in the outdoors indoors conditions for years.
- Block 85-95% light, privacy protect. Thermal insulated curtains balance the summer heat and winter cold while bringing elegant feeling for your home.
- RYB HOME offers various outdoor blackout curtains & outdoor sheer curtains for you to match your home decoration. Perfect for patio, front porch, garden, gazebo, pavilion...
- Quick ironing or steam cleaning, machine washable and not easily fade. Risk-free purchase with 30 days returns policy.
Home-Complete HC-4202 Walk-In Greenhouse- Indoor Outdoor with 8 Sturdy Shelves-Grow Plants, Seedlings, Herbs, or Flowers In Any Season-Gardening Rack
- 8 DURABLE SHELVES- The 8 sturdy shelves provide plenty of room for trays, pots, or planters of anything you want to grow. It’s a convenient option for any gardener!
- INDOOR OUTDOOR- This versatile greenhouse is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use; keep it on your backyard patio, deck, or in the basement or garage! The clear PVC cover helps protect seedlings from frost or pests for an ideal growing environment.
- EASY ASSEMBLY- With no tools required, the greenhouse is easy to assemble! Simply follow the included instructions and connect the rods. Rope and anchors are included for stability, and each shelf comes with zip ties to ensure they can't be tipped over.
- USE IN ALL SEASONS- The walk-in greenhouse is the perfect way to extend your growing season! This home gardening essential is great for plants, seeds, herbs, vegetables, or flowers, and it could also be used to hold supplies.
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Materials: Steel frame and PVC cover. Dimensions: (L)56.3”x (W)56.3”x (H)76.7”. Color: Green with clear cover. Rope, anchors, and zip ties included.
Sunjoy 110109102 Original Replacement Canopy for Windsor Gazebo (10X12 Ft) L-GZ717PST-C Sold at BigLots, Polyester
- REPLACEMENT ONLY: This is a Replacement Canopy for WINDSOR GAZEBO (10x12 FT), the Metal Structure and Netting/Curtain are NOT included
- CANOPY INFO: It is made for WINDSOR GAZEBO (10x12 FT) sold in BigLots US in 2015 Spring (Store SKU:810213583) and NOT compatible with other gazebos
- CANOPY DIMENSION: For WINDSOR GAZEBO (10x12 FT) use only; It is highly recommended to confirm the dimension prior to purchase
- DURABLE FABRIC: Made from 100% premium Polyester, the polymer coating fabric is UV-protected, water resistant, and fire resistant
- WORRY FREE: Easy to clean and low maintenance with a 12-month warranty included
Char-Broil 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill, Stainless Steel
- Exclusive stainless steel finish for increased style and durability
- TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even-heat and cooks juicier food
- 450-square-inches of primary cooking space is great for most cookouts
- Porcelain-coated grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean
- Reliable push-to-start electronic ignition and swing-a-way warming rack for added versatility
Planning a Wedding Ceremony and Reception in an Old School L.A. Movie Theater
Where do you go if you want to make that trip down the aisle a road less traveled?
Nevertheless, where do you go if you want to make that trip down the aisle a road less traveled?
Los Angeles is synonymous with Hollywood glitz and glamour, and Hollywood, of course, is only a stone throw away from the golden age of film making. For the older movie buff and his bride, perhaps one of the most apropos venues to hold their nuptials is the Silent Movie Theatre at 611 North Fairfax Avenue.
Home of the Cinefamily, the organization is a closely knit group of movie lovers who enjoy silent movies from Hollywood's heyday, which they seek to share with those who have never heard of many a silent movie star. The venue is gorgeously designed with 1940s art deco décor, and why not make this the location where you say "I do"?
In addition to a stage, you will also have access to a Spanish patio and a cappuccino lounge. As this is a smaller venue, you will be well served for an intimate wedding with just the couple and about 100 of their closest friends and family members. Call 323-655-2510 to reserve your spot or use the email address to contact the venue.
For those whose affection for Hollywood's golden era goes back even further and who might have just a few more friends and family members to accommodate, the El Capitan Theatre at 6838 Hollywood Boulevard is the place to consider. With an interior décor reminiscent of the Far East, the venue originally served as a playhouse and later also a movie theater.
This amazing building has opened its doors for private rentals and in addition to its star-studded history, it provides a once in a lifetime backdrop to any couple contemplating their marriage vows in a locale that is not frequented by the average couple to be wed. The reception may be held on the premises and with 1,000 seats, the theater is sure to accommodate even the most extended families and largest circles of friends and fans. Call Zeke Garza at 818-567-5590 to inquire about open dates.
An upscale venue may be found in the form of the Kodak Theatre (6801 Hollywood Boulevard) where the Daytime Emmy Awards and also American Idol Finals were held. Say your vows on the breathtaking staircase that connects the lobbies and do so against the backdrop of an authentic Oscar statuette. If you choose to have your wedding and reception in one of the five lobbies of the Kodak, understand that celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck is the exclusive caterer for the facility and while his fees are a tat higher than those of other caterers, you will get what you pay for.
Of course, if you are renting the Kodak, the odds are good you will not squabble over the price of the caterer. Contact general manager Jay Thomas at 323-308-6382, and do not forget to also get a hold of Wolfgang Puck Catering at 323-491-1250 to set up a date, time, and menu.
A Los Angeles landmark, the Orpheum Theatre at 842 South Broadway has been remodeled and is now much in demand for on location movie shoots as well as regular theatrical performances. Yet the venue is also open for private events, and you will be stunned when you first enter and permit the opulence of old time Hollywood to slowly descend on your.
Almost like a hush, the true greatness of Hollywood was never more distinctly felt than when you see the stage and orchestra pit. This is a perfect venue, no matter how many guests you are looking to entertain. The lobby permits for about 300 people to party in comfort, while the lounge with its beautiful fireplace creates a more intimate setting for about 175 guests. Contact the venue directly at 877-677-4386 or send an email!
Movie aficionados who may appreciate the glitz of yesteryear but want the latest and the greatest without compromising history will find that the Avalon Hollywood (it used to be known as the Palace Theatre) at 1735 Vine Street is the perfect mix of then and now. Having hosted the King of Queens wrap party as well as the Young Hollywood Awards, the venue and in-house chef Carl Culam have catered to parties as small in numbers as 65 and as large as 1,485. Why not make this premier example of old meets new your tribute to the "something borrowed something blue" tradition so many brides love to adhere to? Contact special events manager Angela Cofrancesco via email or give her a call at 323-466-0270 to check for dates and availability.
If opulence is your game, then the Los Angeles Theatre (615 South Broadway) is the name! Conservatively termed French baroque, this venue is more reminiscent of Versailles than a movie theater. Envision a lobby spanning six floors, a hall of mirrors, a ballroom with a glass ceiling made to look like a ship's lounge, and - I kid you not! - a nursery with the old style wall murals so popular some 80 years ago. Email or call Frank Schultz, the theatre manager at 213-629-2939.
Located at 4401 West 8th Street, the Wilshire Ebell Theatre hosted both Judy Garland's fist audition and is also credited with being the locale of Amelia Earhart's final public appearance. A much sought after venue for movie shoots, it is vital to call the office at 323-939-0126. In addition to the foregoing, this venue is extremely restrictive and you will do well to discuss each and every planned activity during your nuptials and reception well ahead of time to avoid last minute surprises.
In a two for one appearance, the Ebell Club is located right behind the theatre at 4400 Wilshire Boulevard, and this venue is a well known wedding and party venue. Granted, it is not exactly the theater itself, but for those who may not have the funds to rent out the theater, nor the inclination to deal with the restrictions, this is a perfect locale! Catering will need to be arranged with the club, as anyone wanting to bring in an outside caterer must buy out the kitchen ($5,000) and the 1st floor ($7,500). Contact the facility by phone at 323-931-1277, extension 124 or send them an email.
Getting married at an old school L.A. movie theater is not cheap and those on a shoestring budget may have to reconsider this option. By and large, be prepared to part with about $10,000 or more to do this right, but at the same time be rewarded with a once in a lifetime experience that only a select few brides and grooms can boast to have known!