Best Wood Patio Paint in 2020
KILZ Interior/Exterior Enamel Porch & Patio Latex Floor Paint, Low-Lustre, Slate Gray, 1 gallon
DecoArt DASK276 Patio Paint Sample Pack
- Product Length : Inches 7.5
- Model Number: DASK276
- Country Of Origin : United States
- Product Height : 4.0 Inches
FolkArt Multi-Surface Paint Set (2 Ounce), PROMO830 No.1 (12-Pack)
- This FolkArt Multi-Surface Paint Set includes 12 – 2oz. bottles of paint in Lime Green, Classic Green, Look At Me Blue, Aqua, Perfect Purple, Licorice, Wicker White, Bright Pink, Cardinal Red, Pure Orange, Real Brown, and Daffodil Yellow.
- Premium quality paint that works on almost any surface: wood, terra cotta, canvas, glass, fabric, paper Mache and ceramic
- Perfect for all craft and hobby painting techniques, like brush painting and detailing, sponging, stenciling and stamping
- Can be used on indoor and outdoor projects. Water-based, non-toxic, made in the USA
- Create coordinating projects without having to buy several different types of paint
Rust-Oleum 327950-6 PK American Accents Spray Paint, Semi-Gloss Black
- Ideal for interior/exterior use on virtually any surface including wood, plastic, metal, wicker, plaster, unglazed ceramic and more
- Provides long lasting protection with any-angle spray comfort tip that reduces finger fatigue and makes it easy to reach hard to paint places
- Dries to the touch in 20 min and covers up to 12 sq ft for quick project completion
- Superior durability with smooth, full coverage and vivid color
- Semi-Gloss finish provides a fresh shine to surfaces
RTG Deck, Porch, Patio Anti-Slip Paint (Quart, Sand)
- Fast-drying, textured paint provides an attractive finish & secure footing on exterior surfaces that become slippery when wet. Great for decks, porches, patios, stairs, ramps, and much more. Traction additive is not abrasive like other anti-slip coatings.
- Easy to apply by brush or roller (1/4"-3/8" foam or nap roller cover for surfaces with a smoother texture; ½"-3/4" foam or nap roller covers for masonry with deeper texture).
- Durable coating withstands heavy foot traffic and harsh weather. UV-stable formula resists fading.
- Eco-friendly, low-odor, low-VOC, water-based polyurethane formula can be applied to properly prepared sealed concrete, masonry, and wood. No priming necessary. Cleans up quickly with soap & water.
- Choose from 4 neutral colors: White, Light Gray, Sand & Clear/Amber. One quart covers 80-100 sq. ft.
Paint pens for rock painting - Wood, Glass, Metal and Ceramic Works on almost all surfaces set of 15 Vibrant Medium tip Oil Paint Marker Pens, Quick Dry, Water Resistant
- ✔ARTIST QUALITY: No more paint markers that leak on your stuff, flood all over your art, dry up within days, or have jammed tips! ARTOQO's Oil Based Medium Point Paint Pen are premium artist’s quality - waterproof, weather resistant, and with a smooth flow. They’re simple to use for both kids to adults - making it easy for you to seize your inner creativity, make some messes, and create vibrant art that’ll catch anyone’s eye.
- ✔CREATE ART THAT POPS: This 15 pack of permanent marker gives you a variety of BOLD colors. That includes 15 solid colors - Violet, red, Pink, yellow, orange, green,Light green, blue,Light Blue, purple,Light purple black, white, and brown - as well as two metallic colors, gold and silver. The paint flows easily, dries fast, and has minimal odor. Use them to paint, write, or add a splash of vibrant color to any art project.
- ✔WORKS ON NEARLY ALL SURFACES: Use these paint pens on almost any solid surface you can think of, including rock, canvas, wood, paper, metal, glass, ceramic, plastic, and even tire. If you’re into DIY, this is especially awesome - one set of paint pens lets you create loads of projects, from rock mandalas to mug art to ornaments!
- ✔FREE BONUS: We’re throwing in a free ebook about Rock Painting, so you can jump into the world of rock art and related crafts. It’s full of tips, tricks, and ideas to inspire you as you paint. Helpful for when you run into artist’s block (don’t worry, it happens to the best of us). Makes a great addition to anyone’s beginner rock painting kit.
- ✔OUR PROMISE TO YOU: For us at ARTIQO, nothing makes us happier than helping people like you unlock their inner creativity - and then go wild with it.That’s why, if you have any questions or run into any problems using these paint marker, don’t hesitate to reach out! Either we’ll give you a 100% refund, or we’ll work with you till you’re satisfied.
KILZ Over Armor Smooth Wood/Concrete Coating, 1 gallon, Chocolate Brown
- Over Armor offers an innovative solid color coating that brings old, weathered wood or concrete back to life with an advanced and durable 100% acrylic resin formula.
- This solid color, smooth coating bridges cracks, hides imperfections, and gives a uniform look to old, weathered wood and concrete.
- Use on weathered or cracked horizontal or vertical wood and composite surfaces such as decks, porches and boat docks, or railings as well as concrete surfaces like pool decks, patios and sidewalks.
- Over Armor is designed to conceal splinters and cracks up to 1/4-inch and creates a smooth, slip-resistant finish.
- This is a 1-gallon can of KILZ Over Armor Smooth Surface Coating in Chocolate Brown. Covers approximately 75 square feet per gallon.
- Not for drivable surfaces such as garage floors or driveways. All surfaces must be clean, sound, dry and free of any dirt, oil, and grease before application.
- Two (2) coats are required for optimal durability. Brush, roll, or spray on. Wait 4-6 hours before recoating and 72 hours for full cure.
INSL-X TS399809A-01 Tough Shield Floor and Patio Coating Paint, 1 Gallon, Saddle Brown
- Waterborne, acrylic enamel designed for a rugged, durable finish with good abrasion resistance withstanding detergents, oils, greases, and scrubbing
- Resists ponding water and has excellent wearing qualities for interior or exterior use
- Durable satin finish designed to produce a rugged, durable finish that stands up to weather and abrasion
- Interior/exterior floor coating, patio floor paint for light commercial as well as residential floor applications DO NOT USE ON GARAGE FLOORS OR CAR PARKING SURFACES
- 350 - 450 square foot coverage per gallon
- Apply when surface & air temperatures are above 50 °F (10 °C)
- Do not apply if temperature is within 5° of Dew Point or if rain is expected within 12 hours
ARTEZA Outdoor Acrylic Paint, Set of 20 Colors/Tubes (59 ml, 2 oz.) with Storage Box, Rich Pigments, Multi-Surface Paints for Rock, Wood, Fabric, Leather, Paper, Crafts, Canvas and Wall Painting
- Exciting Selection of Vivid Colors: Whether you’re new to acrylic painting or a seasoned artist, colors like Electric Yellow, Jungle Green, and Shocking Pink will set fire to your imagination.
- Rich, Vivid Pigments: Your Premium Outdoor Acrylic Paint Kit features smooth, highly pigmented colors that produce true, consistent shades. You can be confident that these colors won’t fade over time.
- Perfect for Indoor & Outdoor Use: You won't need to limit your creativity to one place with these scuff-resistant and self-sealing paints. Let your imagination run free and add an artistic touch to a variety of surfaces.
- Certified Safe & Non-Toxic: No need to worry about toxicity with our Outdoor Acrylic Paints. They’re ACMI-certified safe for your complete peace of mind. Great for creative adults, teens and kids.
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee: We want you to be thrilled with our Outdoor Acrylic Paint supplies. If you're not satisfied, return them to us for a fast, no-hassle refund or product replacement.
FolkArt PROMOFAOD 12 Piece Outdoor Rock Paint Set, 2 oz, 24 Fl Oz
- This FolkArt Outdoor Rock Paint set includes 12 – 2 oz bottles of paint in Wicker White, Lemon Custard, Baby Pink, Pure Orange, Engine Red, Violet Pansy, Grass Green, Calypso Sky, Cobalt, Cerulean Blue, Maple Syrup, and Licorice
- Superior UV protection. Weather-resistant
- Self sealing-no primers, sealers or varnishes needed
- Water-based, non-toxic, made in the USA
- Perfect Rock Painting Set
The Evolution of Eve Plumb
It is never too late to find your talents. That is what actress Eve Plumb discovered when she picked up a paintbrush a 20 years ago. After years of trial and error, she has come to realize the depth of her talents through her still-life oil paintings.
But Eve Plumb is no Jan Brady. She may have played the character on The Brady Bunch television series more than 30 years ago, but the real Ms. Plumb is not only an accomplished actor, but has evolved into a respected artist.
As a former child actor and forever part of American pop culture, Plumb chose not to become another victim of the "child star" syndrome. Instead, she reinvented herself, delving into the life of a still-life painter -something she discovered she is very good at.
Though she's not exactly a starving artist, Plumb takes her painting seriously and considers it a job. She continues to pursue acting, record voiceovers for television and radio, and serve as a chair for the Laguna Beach Design Review Board, but painting has become a major focus in her life as a creative outlet and a new way to make a living.
"You have to wait to be called to an audition, but I can paint at any time," Plumb says. "Painting gives me freedom and lets me be in control of my creative life."
While the 50-year-old Plumb says she enjoyed drawing and painting while growing up, she only started her self-taught journey into fine art about 20 years ago. At first, she dabbled in acrylics, but then someone suggested she try oils and she was hooked.
Following a number of years of trial and error, Plumb eventually began to like what she painted and so did others.
Plumb considers her style of painting "Spontaneous Still Life," as she feels it represents how she chooses her subjects - or maybe how they choose her. "Whenever I see a likely subject, everything stops and I take photographs," she says. "This holds the moment in time until I can paint it."
Because painting for her is a way to make a living rather than just a hobby, Plumb treats it as such. She gets up every morning and heads to her studio in her Laguna Beach, California, home where she spends most of her day perfecting her talent.
"You can't wait for inspiration," Plumb says. "I go to the easel almost every day and try to put in at least four hours, sometimes as many as eight."
While many of her works are colorful expressions of fruit-filled bowls or everyday kitchen scenes such as dishes in the sink, Plumb captures the moment with a realistic, yet interpretive eye. She looks for interesting shapes, textures and colors in common everyday items, such as tables and chairs or coffee cups.
"Simple things can be beautiful," she says. "There's a lot to look at in a cup of coffee or bowl of fruit."
Plumb's work is representative of great painters like American realist Edward Hopper, who happens to be one of her favorites. She recently traveled to Europe and visited various art museums where she was mesmerized by the style of the Dutch masters and revolutionary French artist Jean Luis David.
"I look at the little elements in the paintings by these great artists," Plumb says. "I like to study the details, such as how they replicated fabrics."
Since acting was her first profession and something she's done for more than 40 years, it is not surprising that Plumb finds inspiration in old films. In fact, she admits she frequently watches the Turner Classic Movies network while she is painting.
"There's just something about watching a movie from the '30s or '40s and seeing the type of clothes people wore, the architecture and the furnishings that really inspires me," she says. "The sets from those old classics really bring out my creativity."
Aside from painting her tabletop and restaurant scenes, Plumb also has painted various animals, usually her pets or those of her friends, and architectural scenes, such as her Melrose lithographs. Her beachside home is filled with her works, as well as the subjects of her paintings - the antique pitchers, creamers, cups and saucers she and her husband, Ken, have collected for their 1950s-inspired kitchen.
"I'm so thrilled when I sell a painting," Plumb says. "It's exciting to know someone will have one of my pieces in their home. It's really an honor."
The Wynne/Falconer Gallery in Cape Cod, Massachusetts; Gallery 1401 in Chattanooga, Tennessee; and Bonner David Galleries in Scottsdale, Arizona, currently represent Ms. Plumb.